Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Stone of Gelel

Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Stone of Gelel Empty Stone of Gelel

Post by Valen Minamoto Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:49 pm

Name: Stone of Gelel
    Item Rank: X
    Material Rank: S
    Units Used: Gelel Mineral
    Description: The Gelel Stone is a palm sized gem stone of a blue-green color with a swirling design within its depth. A rather pretty stone it's only actual ability is to give access to the ‘Gelel Energy Manipulation' Enhanced State
    Requirement: The Stone must be mined from the Gelel Vein, located in a hidden location on the Crimson State Isle. The location of the mine is recorded in the Book of Gelel. Only three of these stones can be in existence at a time. Any others mined from the Vein are inert. A new stone must be mined after one of the active ones has been destroyed.
    Attunement Slot: Yes
    Crafting Time: Artifact
    Yield: 1

Last edited by Valen Minamoto on Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:42 am; edited 3 times in total

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Masaru
    Masaru

Stone of Gelel Empty Re: Stone of Gelel

Post by Masaru Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:00 pm

I am a little skeptical of the wording you have for 'Attuning to the Vien' As the Stone itself should require some form of attunement itself. I didn't watch the movie, so I am solely going off of the information within the wiki unfortunately. Would attuning to the vein require them to stay within the vicinity of the vein or country for All of the effects or just the extra healing and by all effects I also mean the Jutsu that are accompanying the 'Attuning to the Vien' and the recharging of the energy. Due to this being an artifact I am not sure on its limitations, however it is still an item and not sage mode and therefore should be held to item rules and not sage mode, imo.

Gelel Energy: I would say lower to 150 on the stone and as far as the regeneration of the energy while moving if attuned to the vein I do not like. Unless Attuning to the Vein requires the person to be within the crimson state, I feel like this would be abused too easily.

The Healing of the stone should be either 20 chakra when used or lowered to B-Rank Healing (going by chakra cost of jutsu for this) unless its A-Rank healing that takes 2 posts to fully heal effectively making it 20 chakra, in which case it needs to be stated as such.

I feel if you want the Gelel Energy to be viewed different than chakra, then recharging the stone should require going to the vein and idk meditating near it or within the country at the very least to draw the energy from the vein into the stone

Also, this needs to be in the Item template just as the other artifacts and crafts. Please.

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b] (Any name will work to help make each one distinctive.)
    [b]Item Rank:[/b] (See guide to determine ranking.)
    [b]Material Rank:[/b] (Overall item hardness.)
    [b]Units Used:[/b] (Steel, wood, bronze, iron, leather, etc. Don't forget to include quantity.)
    [b]Description:[/b] (What the item is.)
    [b]Requirement:[/b] (Does this item require an enchantment or special item? If so, state it and link it here. If not, put N/A.)
    [b]Attunement Slot:[/b] (Does this item take up an attunement slot? If so, what aspect of it requires attunement?)
    [b]Crafting Time:[/b] (See guide to determine time.)
    [b]Yield:[/b]

As far as the Jutsu I am going to wait for the other things to be addressed first considering the two that require attunement to the vein. I would like to have that better defined before I give my verdict on them. And you know how to reach me if you have questions about my Modding. Smile

Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:22 am

I've edited things.

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Post by Diana Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:00 pm

Valen Minamoto wrote:Name: Stone of Gelel
    Item Rank: X
    Material Rank: S
    Units Used: Gelel Mineral
    Description: The Gelel Stone is a palm sized gem stone of a blue-green color with a swirling design within its depth. A rather pretty stone it's only actual ability is to give access to the ‘Gelel Energy Manipulation' Enhanced State
    Requirement: The Stone must be mined from the Gelel Vein, located in a hidden location on the Crimson State Isle. The location of the mine is recorded in the Book of Gelel. Only three of these stones can be in existence at a time. Any others mined from the Vein are inert. A new stone must be mined after one of the active ones has been destroyed.
    Attunement Slot: Yes
    Crafting Time: Artifact
    Yield: 1

Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:47 pm