Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Chain Learning [Private]

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sensory
    Class: B
    Ryo: 25,000

Chain Learning [Private] Empty Chain Learning [Private]

Post by Kami Yurei Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:33 pm

Training:

After a delicious meal with her now affiliated… hmm… what would Kami call him? Partner? Significant other? Yes.. significant other. With her now affiliated Significant Other, she had invited him to come training with her after getting a weapon crafted for her. It had been chains that didn’t end, allowing them conjure several different chains from each finger. Each finger had a different purpose, allowing different attacks to be made. A few Jutsu’s she created for these chains specifically, she wanted to try and Michel was willing to help out. For some detail, each finger has an accessory at the end of it.

The Thumb, Cross

The Index Finger, Syringe

The Middle Finger, Ball

The Ring Finger, Lock

The Pinky, Kunai

Kami swung her chain in a circle, waiting patiently for Michel to show up, wanting to start training as soon as possible. They seemed to be alone and so her face was revealed, her pale skin having a flushed color due to the cold weather that rolled in. She had previously changed since leaving the dinner date, wearing her regular baggy black pants, a crop top, sleeveless turtle neck with a black jacket that she wore openly, her stomach showing. Near her abdomen, almost near her belly button, a mole was visibly to anyone who laid eyes on her exposed skin. Still swinging her her chain, her eyes glowed the bright red that was known to her mind, pulling the chain back and releasing the middle finger. “Maybe this will be a good time to try this out.” The ball dropped from the chain, bouncing and swaying before coming to a halt. “Find Michelangelo Hoshigaki.” Her eyes flashed brighter, allowing her to push her Sensory into the chain. The ball remained still, not even moving with the occasional wind that blew by. Kami stared at the ball, waiting for any subtle movement, becoming impatient. Waiting a few more moments, Kami sighed, ready to pull the chain back when suddenly the ball moved backwards, making it known that Michel had come within range. Kami’s head turned to the direction and she gave a soft smile. “Took your time I see..

WC 250/250

CP: 210
    Used: 10
    New: 200

Kami has learned the ability Videre Omnia.

Akayurei Level 2 Unlocked

Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B+ (210)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B (B+)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

Bukijutsu | Sensory | Fuuinjutsu | Raiton | Ninjutsu
    Attunements:
    Versatile Chains - Active (+ to Coord)
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Village : N/A

Chain Learning [Private] Empty Re: Chain Learning [Private]

Post by Michelangelo Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:52 pm

Michel just getting done being ready to head out in his day off he jumped out of bed to try and see if Kami wanted to do anything but before he could send a message he saw her bird coming towards him. ‘Well I guess she was ahead of me in plans let’s see what she has to say.

Allowing the bird to land on him to see the message. Finishing the message Michel ran as fast as he could towards Kami. He decided to not jump in the water today so he ran through the crowds of people. When he finally arrived he saw Kami turn around and address him before he could even say anything to her he jumped backwards about 5 meters not knowing what to do seeing how she was turned around yet she knew he was there. “How did you know I was here even before you turned around is this what u wanted to show me and wanted me help training?

After waiting until she fully turned around Michel gave a stupid loving smile with a heart warming look “hey beautiful how has your day been? Hopefully not too full of exitment without me.

Speed: C | Coordination: C | Intelligence: C

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:55 pm

Kami’s face turned red from the sudden flashbacks of their previous night and she gave a small chuckle. “I have sensory and I am able to tell which direction you come from due to my new ability.” She stated plainly as she turned her body to reveal the chains on her hand and a weighted ball that changed its direction when facing Michel. Kami grew closer to Michel, returning the ball like chain into the never ending loop that she had. She gave a small peck on the man’s cheek and looked back up to him, her eyes fluttering a few times. “It’s been alright.” Some yipping was heard in the distance and Kami gave three distinct whistles which called three wolf pups to Kami’s side. “Now..” Kami took a few steps back, the pups following her. “You need to trust me okay?” She told Michel, a new chain coming down, a kunai to be specific. With a quick lash at B coordination and B speed, the chain went through to Michel’s chest, wrapping around his heart, giving Michel a tense feeling as if someone were to squeeze his heart. She walked closer to him, holding the chains and the pups continuously following Kami. “This is a trust pact. This is only viable under two conditions on both parties.” She calmly stated, closing her eyes and reopening them as her eyes activated to initiate the pact. “I promise to not betray you ever… Even if my brigade were to order me to.” She stated calmly, the same obsessive look appearing in her eyes, almost lustful. “Now you must make a promise on your behalf to initiate this pact.” Kami would patiently wait for Michel’s promise and once he did, the chains would vanish while a sharp pain would be felt in his heart as the kunai stabbed itself within. The chain faded and returned to her chains, clearing her throat. “This will cause severe damage if it is broken. Please be careful.” Kami stated once again, sincerity in her eyes as the glow faded.

Kami learned the ability Synergy. 350/383

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:28 am

Michel shocked that she knew sensory “teach me something like that I never know where my enemy hides I’m not very good at all this ninjutsu stuff all I know how to do is punch hard and be tough, but that’s definitely cool you have a ability that point in the direction of whoever you want I’ll make sure to go to you when I need help.” Michel being surprised by this new jutsu kami has made and extremely proud it was shown clear as day in his face. When kami walked towards Michel to give him a kiss in the cheek he would turn his head so it would land on his lips and once again steal another kiss from her with a proud devilish smile he looked at Kami. “You want me to truest you there’s no need ti ask me that you know better by now don’t you? But to be sure what is this that your doing to me…” right as Michel asked kami backed up and a chain faster then he could see shot out at him and stabbing into his heart Michel felt betrayed for a good minute until he relaxed deciding to fully trust the process she wouldn’t go this far to just murder him.

Slowly and calmly he felt Kami walking towards him explaining to him what this was ‘a true pact I see where she’s going with this but what would I say I wonder how much can I do for this?’ “ hey baby tell me how much can I say for this to be still acceptable and do you have to agree to what I say or do I say it and since you’ve already made your side mine would activate and seal the deal?”  Hoping the answer she has to say was yes Michel went ahead and opened his eyes which never shined before but for someone reason you felt a deep blue shine almost as if you were staring into the calm waved of the ocean. “I promise that you’ll be the only one in my life even after I die, and if I’m ever around and you would be dying trade the rest of my life to save your’s nor choice given!” With a calm and determined tone Michel made his true promise and made sure that no matter what she would be the one to live longer for him to sacrifice his life force to make her live on! “Don’t worry love I won’t break it even if it cost me everything!” Walking closer to kami he gave her a strong hug and a kiss before walking back again and finally noticing the wolfed she had at her side and dashing towards them…..

In a way what Michel did was his marriage vows with out him noticing but hopefully Kami did! Soon Michel would have the run ready for her.

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:53 pm

Kami’s eyes shimmered from Michel’s promise, her face becoming more relaxed and a smile came about. Michel had gotten closer after the pact was made, giving her a hug and a kiss, having her kiss him back softly. “Now then. To answer your questions. No matter what the promise is, nothing is too little and nothing is too large. Because you said your promise, you know have a kunai stuck within your heart. If you dare break it, it will be painful. It will hurt.” She stated. Kami looked down to the wolf pups, giving them a snap of her fingers and using her index to swipe down to signal a sit. Two of them sat but the last one seemed to be super stubborn, wanting to play. “Sit.” She said with a more serious tone followed by the command that she used previously. The last pup sat and stayed by her side. Taking a moment to think about what Michel said, she began blushing. Was this man crazy? It sounded as if he was say a marriage vow to her. All of a sudden, Michel had dashed toward the puppies, making them scramble individually, making Kami laugh. Kami raised a brow and descended one of her chains and flung it to Michel, wrapping around him and locking. These chains tightened around him, constricting him, making him unable to make attacks. She placed a strand of hair behind her ear and backed up from Michel just a bit more, laughing with his attempt to catch the pups. “I have a few things I’d like to try now. Of course if you have anything you’d like to try, you can. Oh..” She looked up to him. “For your question from the beginning, you won’t be able to learn this. You would need my chains and the ability to sense people.” She gave a playful wink before waiting to hear if he had anything he wanted to train before dishing out another move on him. When Michel had calmed down, she brought her chains back, letting go of Michel, freeing him as the pups hid behind Kami. “And try to not scare them too much. I’m training them to be my fighting dogs. Of course pets outside of work.”

Kami learned Binding Chains

Attunements:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:48 pm

Michel felt weird as kam I said he has a kunai in his heart. Moving back he stairs at the wolfs wanting to pet them and take them with him but restraining himself “I don’t have anything in mine I’d like to train for now if you have any ideas of what u want from me I’d learn it for you sweetheart.” Preparing for Kami’s weird abilities to continue hoping he’s able to learn at least one. Blowing a kiss towards Kami to indicate his readiness “alright let’s go I’m ready for this please go easy on me I’m not good with mind stuff you know this already.

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:48 pm

Kami shook her head and smiled at Michel. “No mind games. Just testing my chains.” She stuck her tongue out teasingly at the blue spotted man, shooting a syringe towards Michel. If Michel were to let it hit, a slight twinge could be felt on his arm and a different type of chakra entering into his system. Michel would then feel as though his chakra paths were interrupted, as if someone had put a barrier around, making it harder to perform techniques. “This is a disruption jutsu. This will make you feel like you can’t perform the necessary Jutsu’s as easily as you would.” She would explain how the jutsu worked, explaining that a regular jutsu that he would easily be able to pull of would now feel like a jutsu he had some trouble with for quite some time. “Try making an attack with something. I want to see if it worked.” Kami would pull back the chain and the pups would sit and watch their mom fight this random stranger to them. All three pups would lie down in a line and stare… waiting… for the perfect moment. Kami’s eyes would look down to the pups, a keen focus on Michel, making Kami smile just a bit. “I have one more to try on you and after that, you can test some things on me as well if you want.” Kami’s crimson eyes watched Michel get ready for an attack, Kami herself getting ready to move out of the way.

250/250 for Disruption.

Attunements: