Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

Team Desert Storm

Shigo Kazehana
    Shigo Kazehana
    Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Village : N/A

Team Desert Storm Empty Team Desert Storm

Post by Shigo Kazehana Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:21 pm

Shigo Kazehana, a Magnet user has resided in Iwa for about a few years now. She had become a Jounin shortly after and performed duties under the Tsuchikage for some time now as a individual. Shigo was a bit irritated to have nobody to train and tell them about the fighting styles of Iwa or even showing them who she was. She was a proud individual who knew her worth. In the past, Shigo had brought the idea up to Diana about forming a team so she could help build Iwa’s defense, even able to pass on some abilities if she could. Her gold eyes pierced through anyone that looked her way as she made her way towards the Tsuchikage’s office. Diana had sent her a letter and summoned her for something important. Shigo was known to wear revealing clothing, however this time she wore a skin tight shirt with combat pants and boots, a more relaxed look for today. Her defined muscles shined against the rays of the sun, her caramel skin almost glowing. Her plum colored hair remained up at all times and rarely down.

Making her way into the building, the heels on her combat boots slightly making a dull thump thump thump in a paced tune. Echoing with every step, people moved away from Shigo, a deep and overpowering presence surrounded her, as if people would be grabbed if they got too close. They would freeze and panic until she left. Her cold eyes keeping forward, her figure moving in a clean movement, hips swaying with each step she took forward, her hair gracefully following behind. Sand trailed behind her, sometimes swirling around her. She was the Mirage of Sunagakure, The Stoneforged Mystic.. Shigo of The Devils Advocate. She knew her titles except for the last one, one key point of info that Diana hadn’t told her about. Her true past. Shigo had plenty of scars that complimented her body, looking like a war veteran yet none were earned in the war. Upon arriving at the doors of the Tsuchikage, Shigo placed her hand on the door and opened it, walking in without knocking. Shigo didn’t see the point in knocking if Diana had nothing to hide. “Shigo Kazehana. At your service, Lady Diana.” Shigo said as she moved up to her desk, stopping at attention and placing her right arm over her abdomen and bowing, her hair falling over her shoulder. She kept this bow until she was released and so she stood back up, her hair falling back behind her. “You needed to see me?

• Stamina: B (A)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

Attunements:
    Gourd of Wonders (Attuned)
    Magnetic Eye
    Team Desert Storm Cf538210
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Team Desert Storm Empty Re: Team Desert Storm

Post by Diana Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:22 pm

Diana Elena Moneta, one of the few people who to her knowledge had a middle name and never really understood why people didn't do it more, was sitting in her office filling out paperwork. Again. It was just one of those things where even when she used wood and shadow clones there was never enough time to finish everything, which was extremely frustrating. She had only just found out she never actually repealed the declaration saying that Konoha shinobi were to be killed on sight and was finishing the paperwork to make it very clear that this was no longer the case and that while Konoha was still on the watchlist, until the matter with Raijin was resolved they were to be treated as a tentative neutral nation, though self defense was still allowed as long as the Iwa shinobi who instigated the fighting subject themselves to a memory reading, with a possible A-rank punishment if it was found to be instigated by the Iwa shinobi themselves. At least this way tensions could possibly diffuse a little. Maybe.

Setting the paper aside for now, she'd feel a familiar presence enter the building and move about as small bouts of panic came and went. Nothing serious, which meant that it was likely one of the Jounin or ANBU, very likely Shigo given she had requested her presence. Soon enough she'd hear the muffled sounds of one of the secretaries from behind the door speak up as the face of Shigo would come through said door. Diana would greet her friend with a smile as her eyes flicked for a brief moment to see what the jounin was wearing.

No wonder there was panic, it was probably people gazing at her.

"At rest Shigo, and yes, I am glad to see you have arrived in a timely manner." Diana would give a small nod of acknowledgement as Shigo exited the bow, proud to have remembered that 'at ease' and 'at rest' were something she could actually use with the more military minded shinobi instead of just asking them to relax, and motioned to one of the chairs in the room. "If you wish you may sit for this meeting, as this may take some time, but I wanted you to be here first before the others came."

"With the recent news of Kumogakure's destruction, I've had several shinobi teams formed in order to make sure out shinobi can defend Iwagakure and it's people, and I wish to have you lead one of these teams."

Negative Sensory Active

Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Post by Shigo Kazehana Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:17 am

As Diana greeted Shigo, she made a simple wave while closing her eyes and moving her head to each side once subtly to deny the offer of sitting. Shigo felt more comfortable standing either way, feeling more Alert and able to defend. Relaxation was no time for someone who was constantly on the move. Shigo placed her arms behind her, one hand holding the other hand that remained in a relax position. Her eyes softened a bit with the information of Kumogakure’s destruction, feeling somewhat of remorse for the country/state(?). “I see..” Her eyes travelled down a bit to think but they were brought back to Diana’s face, almost a shine glossing over them with the idea of her leading a team. “Really? It’s an honor, Lady Diana.” She gave a quick bow, her upper body immediately going forward, her arms and hands now by her sides, straight like pencils. Her ponytail went over her shoulder again and she got back up with a determined look in her eyes. “I’ll be sure to make them fine Shinobi.” She went to at ease and kept her previous stance.

As Shigo thought of what kind of individuals these Shinobi would be, she was brought back to reality for a moment. Her leg hesitantly went forward, making a few steps towards Diana’s desk and stopped. “If I may bring this up…” Shigo cleared her throat, her eyes looking down to Diana. Shigo was rather tall for a woman, standing at 5’10. “With the recent destruction of Kumogakure, I do believe…” Her eyes traveled to her sand that came in front of her and diminished within a few seconds. “…My gourd would need to be retired.. I’m afraid Iwagakure is in danger. As a Kazehana, I cannot fight with my sand leaking from the container it resides in… As well as a material upgrade..” As of right now, Shigo’s gourd seemed beaten up. It had cracks along the sides, some sand leaking onto the floor but only a few particles. Shigo’s eyes met with Diana’s, clear hesitation showed on her face, afraid of even asking for this request from the Tsuchikage herself.

Devils Advocate:

Attunements:
    Magnetic Eye
    Ito Kotoshura
    Ito Kotoshura

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Kanchijutsu | Raiton | Doton | Bakuton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 80,000

Post by Ito Kotoshura Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:30 pm

Ito was very excited that the twins had been chosen to join a team, though the excitement does mainly come from being able to meet new people. Such a people person, this was always a choice he was willing to make even for no benefit whatsoever. New people are great, but none could ever replace his brother Atsu. Lucky enough, Atsu was also chosen for the team! Their excitement was blatant as when they entered the Tsuchikage Complex, the level of their energy did not wavier. Their running footsteps and giggles only grew louder as they approached the office door of the individual who summoned them. As the footsteps and giggles died down a bit, everyone could hear one person yell out from down the hall. "No running in the building! Damn Kids."

As the twins stand outside the door, correcting themselves and catching their breath, both Diana and Shigo would hear the two of them talking in a hushed tone. This tone was definitely louder than a whisper as they were running around all morning and it was obvious. The didn't have much composure currently to correctly regulate the sound of their voices while trying to catch their breath.

"Wait Atsu, we haven't even fixed our cloth- hey!

As their were fixing themselves, Ito assumed Atsu's excitement got the better of him as he opened the door before knocking as Ito was still wiping sweat from his forehead. He would jump on Atsu's back and wipe his face off as well as he looks at the individuals in the room and begins to speak even before he returns back to the ground.

"HELLO! THE BLASTING TWINS HAVE ARRIVED! A large smile plastered on his face as he climbs down and off of his brother. Ito smooths out his clothes before speaking again, this time in a more calm and collected mannar. "My name is Ito Kotoshura and this mess of a man is known as Atsu Kotoshura! We are twins and here to serve the village as best we can. Nice to meet you. Ito gives a small bow at the end of his introductions before returning to his standing position. He would look between Diana and Shigo with a pure and happy expression. One that definitely opposes the aura of Shigo, though for some reason Ito doesn't recognize it yet.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Doton, Bakuton, Ninjutsu, Armor-Crafting
    Ryo: 24000

Post by Atsu Kotoshura Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:44 pm

Atsu grins at the Tsuchikage and Shigo, whom he knew most recently as the Stoneforged Mystic, and he's in awe of both of them, though his excitement even exceeds his awe at the suggestion that he's going to be part of a team, and even part of a team with his own twin; it seemed that the Tsuchikage also believed that they were suited well for one another as teammates. Although he can feel a dangerous aura from Shigo, his own infectious eagerness seems to work against it well enough that even Ito's mood isn't soured like milk at the pressure from the Jounin.

He matches Ito's bow, but as soon as the bow is over, Atsu quickly fixes the sash around his gray, red, and black kimono, though his fur-lined jacket still hangs loose over his other clothes, the fluffy white fur contrasting well with the dark color of the rest of the jacket. A bright blue eye shows through his blonde hair as it somehow still manages to maintain an even look, contrasting with his own twin's wild and messy hairstyle, ponytail and all.

"I'm Atsu Kotoshura, and we're sure to blow you away! Blasting Twins reporting for our new team leader!"

Atsu, although instantly recognizing the Jounin in front of them, was also quite aware that this particular woman had never seemed too keen on forming a genin team, and had been too excited at the prospect of being part of a new team to have fully read the letter sent to them, other than the information that his twin had also been chosen for the same genin team. He didn't actually know yet that the Devil's Advocate herself was his sensei now.

"Ahh... Who's our team leader, anyways, Lady Tsuchikage?"

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D (D+)
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: D

#ffcc66
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:16 pm

Even as Diana sat within the aura of pressure Shigo gave, life had shown her how to push through the feeling as her smile grew a little larger. "And I am sure you will do well as a teacher." She had no reason to think that Shigo would fail in this new position, and it might even help calm the still latent tension between Iwa and Suna given Shigo was Kazehana.

As for the request, Diana couldn't help but give a little laugh at her friend's expense. "There is no reason to be hesitant Shigo, it is an understandable request given your new position and current events. I will see to it that a new gourd be made for you when I am given the time to do so; and a backup gourd as well for the interim." Even though she had stepped away from most of the work she did with Iwatomics, she still enjoyed the work when it came about. It was just...such a pain to find the time to do so while also paying attention to the world stage at large. Even if she were to use Fission, it would only stem some of the issues.

In the back of her mind Diana would feel the presence of two new chakra signatures, both carrying the signature Bakuton element. Even as they waited behind the door, Diana's gaze would stay focused on Shigo as both of the twins entered, her expression of an idle smile would remain unchanged as she looked to them. Their introduction was childish, yes, but it had heart, something that was always good to see in the younger generation. Once they had done their intro, she'd stand and speak. "Hello Genin Ito and Genin Atsu, I am glad to see the both of you arrived in a timely fashion. This is your new team leader, Jounin Kazehana Shigo." Diana would gesture to the jounin as she continued on, pausing in case they wished to greet each other.

"As I assume you are all aware, normally a team would comprise of three Genin. However due to Iwagakure not having enough shinobi after the plague hit our village over a year ago, it will just be you three. To compensate for this I am doing something that under normal circumstances I would not normally grant; If you three desire I will apply the Iwagakure Kinjutsu on all three of you."

She'd lean very slightly forward, her expression suddenly serious. "This is a decision I do not make lightly, as if you accept you will also be a proof of concept to see if both the Kotōshura Clan as a whole is ready to receive the technique earlier then usual, and to see if non-Kotōshura are able to handle the power the technique will grant them. Do you three understand?"

Negative Sensory Active

Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Post by Shigo Kazehana Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:24 pm

Shigo nodded to Diana and gave a half how to her. “Thank you.” She stood up, looking back to hearing the doors burst open with two children coming in, loud as ever and quite annoying to Shigo. Her eyes following the twins with their loud introductions, she takes a step back, almost as if she were to fall over. As they came to a halt, Shigo’s left hand ends up on Diana’s desk as Shigo catches herself. Her head turns to look over her shoulder, hearing Diana’s introduction between the two of them. Her gold eyes almost burning through Diana’s skull if it could. “Children.. I see.” Shigo stated with a very monotone voice. At this point, she had been leaning most of her body weight on the hand that was placed on Diana’s desk. She gently pushed herself off of the desk, giving the twins a sharp glare. “Pleasure is mine…” Her voice filled with disdain from the thought of baby sitting them. Though she couldn’t complain, she asked for a team and she was given one.

Her attention was brought back to Diana as she made her way next to the twins, legs spread apart, arms behind her back. Her eyes flashed a quick shine, her breath almost taken away from what Diana had suggested to the three of them. “Lady Diana, are you sure about this?” Her head moved slightly forward in more of a concerning motion. “I know it is common within the Kotoshura…” Her head turned to look at the twins and then back at Diana, all while keeping her posture. “..But for a Kazehana to get this type of power…” Her eyes fluttered quickly while her head shook a bit to each side. “..I don’t think it’s heard of.” For the first time since meeting Diana, Shigo questioned her decision. Shigo’s eyes softened as Diana continued as to why she chose this option and that Shigo would be a type of experiment to see if a non Kotoshura member could handle the power. As well as to see if the twins were able to handle that power too. Shigo looked down to the twins and then back to Diana, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

I accept… Diana.
    Shigo responded in a non formal way, addressing a friend rather than her employer.

Due to new update in Shigo, from this forth on, anyone under Shigo as a team will now receive +5 exp when in missions. Due to the drawback however, Shigo will lose -5 exp from this post going forward.

Mission Ops:

Attunements:
    Magnetic Eye
    Rotwang
    Rotwang
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Chinoike, Chemistry, Engineering, Fūinjutsu, Puppetry, Sensory
    Ryo: NEVER ENOUGH!!

Post by Rotwang Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:28 pm

It had been a little over a year since Rotwang had set foot in the Hidden Stone Village alongside his parents after his old home, the Hidden Cloud Village, had been assailed by the legendary figure known as Dragon King Raijin...and moving on to the present time, it had only been a few months since Rotwang had graduated from the Iwagakure Academy and became a fresh genin. Since then, he had immersed himself once again in his usual routine of assisting his parents with the daily running of the Iwagakure branch of their business conglomerate, SteinCorp, which they had been busy attempting to establish to really set their roots down in this new forever home of theirs and he had also been kept busy with all the other activities and responsibilities that were expected of an heir to a wealthy family like his, a fact that had been much to his chagrin since it had begun to cut into the time he wanted to spend immersing himself in his true passion, namely, his ongoing and ever-burgeoning mad science research, not that he thought of it in such unsavory terms, of course

mm...vat iss nov?...A mezzage from zomeone, perhaps?...Or iss it...zome missife?...Eizzer vay...I do hope it dozz not end up beink too troublesome...

Rotwang thought silently as he stirred from beneath the veritable mountain of countless research notes on various subjects of interest that he was currently buried under in his own private research lab located in the basement of his family mansion. Then, after he finally managed to drag himself out from underneath said pile of research notes, he perused the note that he had sensed someone leave on the table in the corner and upon doing so, he realized it was a missive informing him about his formal squad assignment which had apparently been finalized now

Vell...it kertainly took zem a vhile to zort zis out...but zen, I did chust become a genin not too long ago undt a kitizen uff Iwa chust recently, so perhaps...ze fillage's top brass may haf vanted to konduct a deeper background check before approfink zis...Anyvay...it vud be vize to attend zis meet-ent-greet vizzout undue delay...zzough it pains me efer so greatly to be taken avay from mein research in zis manner...oh vell, it kannot be helped...

Rotwang thought silently further as he laid the missive scroll from the Tsuchikage's Office again on the table in his room where he had found it and then proceed to ready himself, his outfit of choice being his usual scientist's attire consisting of his polarized lab goggles which he wore on his head followed by a white lab coat which had chemical stains on some parts of it along with other signs of wear and tear that was to be expected of such an attire piece of a budding mad scientist like him that he wore on his upper torso, a light-colored formal shirt with a necktie having a knot done in classic Eldredge fashion that he wore beneath the lab coat, dark-colored formal pants that he wore over his lower torso and legs, and finally...a pair of light-colored surgical gloves that he wore on his hands and which had similar chemical stains as his lab coat and his dark-colored patent leather shoes that he wore as footwear. Of course, he did realize that this was highly unorthodox for a ninja to wear, but he was not one to care about adherence to convention, so he did not pay it any mind, but instead, headed out to rendezvous point mentioned in the missive after informing his family's support staff where he would be for the day. Upon arrival there, he saw a group of four people that included the Tsuchikage herself, another woman who he presumed was the team commander, as well as a pair of young men who he presumed would be his teammates.

Hmm...zis seems to be qfite ze motley lot...well now...how to go about zis self-introduction undt vat excuse schould I present to zem, I vonder?

Rotwang thought silently for a few seconds and then spoke up with his greeting to everyone that was present and in the same utterance, he also gave out what he presumed would be a logically plausible excuse for however late he was at the moment, not that he actually cared deeply about being late, but he arranged his words, his facial expression, and his body language into that of an actually contrite genin coming late to a team meeting, though still exuding a well-practiced but yet seemingly natural sense of controlled calmness overall as he began to interact with them

"Ah, mein zincere apologies, eferyone...you see, I had been kaught up in a particularly diffikult rezearch topic yesterday undt zat had forced me to vork all nicht long upon it undt zat, in turn, had led to all mein zyztemz kraschink unexpectedly undt zus, zey had forced mein body to go offline into deep zleep motte...undt hence, I did not notice ze missife detailink zis team meetink until nov...but I am here nov...zo, Rotvang Frankenschtein officially reportink fur team duty undt ze relefant azzignment to zaid team. It iss bozz a diztinkt pleazure undt also a great honor to meet all uff you, undt I look forvart to vorkink vith you in ze days to kome as a member uff zis team undt as a loyal schinobi uff our great fillage uff Iwa."

With that said in a perfectly cordial and measured, rich baritone voice, albeit still with his rather thick but yet native foreign accent along with a matching cordial and calm smile on his face now, Rotwang gave a brief bow and then, he  fell silent and waited for the situation to unfold further as it may. While he waited, he began to study those present in the room with him to glean as much data he could about them to use in further interaction with them.

OOC:

Rotwang's Appearance

Team Desert Storm UoGDRWJ

Note: Rotwang loses a max of 5 XP in each of his posts from the total XP earned per post in this multiplayer thread due to his "Solo Leveler" U.A.

XP earned for this post for Rotwang: 25

(1)

Last edited by Rotwang on Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stats:

• Strength: E

• Constitution: D (B w/ Puppet Armor)

• Stamina: C (110 CP)

• Speed: E (C w/ Puppet Armor, 15 m/s)

• Coordination: B (7 hand signs per second)

• Intelligence: C (0 precog saves per post)

Update Log: A MAD SCIENTIST'S R&D LAB AND FILES

Techniques List: Check Updates

Equipment List: Check Updates
    Ito Kotoshura
    Ito Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Ito Kotoshura Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:58 pm

Ito watches and listens to Shigo as she questions Diana about the team consisting of children. His first idea was to act as a full child just to get on her nerves but then refrains from doing so as first impressions are very important. As he takes a deep breath in to respond to some of Shigo's words, another individual enters the room. All attention shifts towards this person, questioning who they are. The he begins to speak. His words slightly off kilter yet still kind of understandable, though it definitely hurt Ito's head as he attempts to catch and understand every word that is spoken.

Ito stands there, almost completely defeated and baffled, to the point that if he were a machine, smoke would be bellowing out of his ears. "Ah... hmm.. ah... ... ... Well. Hi. Sorry, you are kinda hard to understand... Um. I mean I don't want that to sound rude, I'm sorry... ahhh... SWITCH." Ito darts around his twin, Atsu, putting a body in between himself and the new arrival out of embarrassment and apology. "Tsuchikage-sama, I definitely wasn't expecting the Iwa-Kinjutsu so early but I definitely won't say no to such a gift."

Ito looks up to the ceiling for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and turning back to Rotwang to attempt a nicer greeting. "Hi, sorry about earlier. My name is Ito. Nice to meet you Mr. Ro-rot- ... Rotvang?" Ito bows deeply before quickly returning his back to Diana.

Character File

Post by Atsu Kotoshura Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:02 pm

Atsu frowns a bit when Diana states that their sensei is going to be Shigo, who's just now referred to both of them as kids, and he's about to correct her when the Tsuchikage explains that all of them will be receiving the legendary Iwagakure kinjutsu, the one that could potentially take their Kotoshura techniques to the next level, as soon as they learn the ability to use that clay explosive that their clan was much more famous for.

"Ho ho, sweet! Er, I mean... Thank you, Lady Tsuchikage."

Atsu starts off wildly excited and energetic at this information, but he quickly tempers himself, somewhat glaring at Shigo out of the corner of his eyes and barely even noticing the stranger that walks on in and explains that he was also to be a member of the team, though his late arrival was due to him oversleeping. Atsu mostly ignores him, as his accent was really too heavy to want to engage much in conversation with him, until he hears his own brother struggling to speak with the odd man, and then call for a switch. As Ito darts around him, Atsu moves directly into the spot Ito was standing in, smiling brightly at the stranger and nudging his shoulder a bit.

"Hey bro, no need to be all formal and junk! Rotwang is what you call yourself?"

Atsu actually makes a bit of a face at this name before he can stop himself, since the name actually brings up horrible mental imagery even with the weird foreign accent, and he makes a quick suggestion.

"Did your parents dislike you from birth or something? How about we just call you R.W.? I'm Atsu, and I'm one member of the Blasting Twins! SWITCH!"

Then Atsu allows Ito to have his turn introducing himself while he turns back straight away to the Tsuchikage and somewhat side-eyeing Shigo while he introduces himself to Shigo more directly, with his arms folded across his chest in defiance.

"I think you'll find that my twin brother and I are definitely not children. As a matter of fact, Miss Devil's Advocate, we're so mature that we can even drink! Liquor!"

Stats:

#ffcc66
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:39 pm

Shigo's gaze did little to bother the Saigo-dai Tsuchikage as her eyes were instead turned to the newest emotional signature entered into the room. She couldn't immediately recall him, so as she'd do a quick pulse of sensory while he introduced himself, the memory would come to her. Rotwang C. Frankenstein, an anomaly to her. His accent was clearly not something from Kumogakure, she had spoken to plenty enough Lightning-nin to know that, yet it was still there, almost asking her to dig into why he had it. Still, she was a professional, and she'd drop the idea from her mind for now.

"Ah, Frankenstein Rotwang, a pleasure to see that you are still among the living. It had slipped my mind that you were inducted into Iwagakure's Genin ranks, but I am glad nonetheless to see that you found your letter."

Seeing the genin start to pock and prod at each other verbally upon Rotwang's appearance, she'd quickly step in to shut that down. "Please do not insult your fellow team members Kotōshura Atsu. Genin Frankenstein will also be joining your team, and he as well will be allowed access to the Kinjutsu on the same basis as Jounin Kazehana Shigo."

Looking back to Shigo, she'd finally answer the question posed to her earlier. "Now then, to answer your question, yes I am very sure about this. Even if the Kotōshura are the current owners of the Kinjutsu, it was for a time a part of Iwagakure's overall repertoire of techniques for a Kage to give out. And even if you are a Kazehana, that matters little to me. One should not blame the new generations for the faults of the older generation."

Her gaze would then unfocus from Shigo as she addressed the entire team, that hint of authority amongst her mainly monotone voice coming through. "I expect all four of you to treat the Kinjutsu with the respect it deserves, as while it may be a powerful asset, it is still a tool that can cause great harm even when we have good intentions and vice versa." She'd exhale slightly as her hands glowed with medical chakra. "Now then, shall we get to applying the Kinjutsu?"

185/185 CP
    Negative Sensory Passive
    Sensory; -0.5 CP
    184.5/185 CP

Diana is applying (not teaching) the Iwa kinjutsu to Shigo, Atsu, Ito, and Rotwang if they desire.

Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Post by Shigo Kazehana Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:10 am

Shigo would listen to the twins, now figuring out that she would probably fight with them on a daily basis but she kept her cool in front of Diana. “Old enough to drink, aye?” She would mock somewhat to Atsu and Ito, not fully believing them. The switching between the two would annoy her as well and so she only hoped this would be the only time they did it. However when the doors opened, Rotwang strutted within the perimeter and began speaking, Shigo’s eye twitching just a bit. How could anyone be able to understand him? It seemed like Shigo was the only normal person within this team and she did not like it one but. “Diana— you cannot be ser-“ She would start until she was cut off by Diana saying to not insult the team members and vice versa. “Y-yes ma’am…” She would say a bit embarrassed. Shigo didn’t really like to be scolded by Diana but it was one way to tame her wildness. Shigo would keep her distance from all three men, obviously being uncomfortable around but still showing somewhat respect.

Shigo would begin to stand in line, next to her team members, placing her hands in front of her, accepting the Kinjutsu that Diana would place upon them. Feeling a slight twinge in her palms, she would close her eyes and embrace the uncomfortable feeling of the mouths being formed. She would open her eyes to see the mouths slowly fading away as Diana finished the application and moving on to the next one, watching each team mate withstand it. Shigo began opening and closing the palm of her hand, quite mesmerized as to how this Kinjutsu would disappear and reappear when needed. She stayed playing with her hand until her attention was drawn back.

Shigo accepts the application of the Iwagakure Kinjutsu.

Attunements:
    Magnetic Eye
    Rotwang
    Rotwang
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Chinoike, Chemistry, Engineering, Fūinjutsu, Puppetry, Sensory

Post by Rotwang Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:04 pm

Rotwang had been waiting patiently for the situation to unfold and the first thing he noticed about all of the others present in the room was that they seemed to be caught unawares and taken aback by his introduction, no doubt due to the strange, foreign accent that was innate to him. The first to respond was the young man he now knew to be called Ito and so, Rotwang turned his attention to address him first, and he continued to use that same cordial tone and kept that same well-practiced and convincingly natural smile on his face while doing so

"Ah, your reaction iss perfectly understentable to me, Herr Ito. After all, zis iss ze first time ve haf encountered each ozzer, undt I am vell avare zat mein pekuliar akkent undt speech schtyle kan be razzer difficult fur ozzerz to komprehent immediately due to it beink a rare zink in zis part uff ze vorld...alas, it kannot be helped...for chust as seedlinkz kannot choose neizzer vere zey sprout, nor zeir parent treez...so too are children unable to choose zeir birzzplacez undt parents...undnt hence, I haf kome to possess zis accent undt speech schtyle, zo all uff you vill haf to be patient mitt me goink forvart. Zat said, to answer your qfery regartink mein name, it iss spelled as Rotwang undt pronounced as Rotvang, you see..."

Rotwang spoke thus while drawing the shapes of the characters and letters used to write his name in the air for Ito to get a better grasp, but then noticed that Ito had darted behind his twin, perhaps to cover for his current state of discomfiture better and to turn to spotlight over to him as well. At that point, Rotwang turned his attention to said twin whom he now came to know as being called Atsu and addressed him in turn with that same perfectly cordial smile and voice tone from earlier while disregarding Atsu's apparently denigrating remark for which he had gotten scolded by Diana

"On ze kontrary, Herr Atsu, mein parents did not dislike me at all...in fact, zey chose zis specific name fur me so zat I vould be a lifink homage to ze legacy uff two uff ze most brilliant scientists undt fyzicianz who had once lifd in mein fazzer's homelent vich lies far away across ze sea from zis part uff ze vorld...ent as a profession uff zeir ferfent visch zat, someday, I too vould become chust as accomplisched a physician undt scientist as zose two had been in zeir time...zat said, since I know zat mein name iss zomezzink uff an oddity fur ze people in zis part uff ze vorld, if all uff you vizch to do so, all uff you may refer to me simply as Stein...vich iss, of course, spelled as Stein undt pronounced as Schtein...zince it vould perhaps be efen more apropos fur me as vell as more konfenient fur all uff you as a meenz uff reference to me."

Once again, Rotwang fell silent and then, he wrote the letters and character for this nickname that he had suggested for himself just now the air to demonstrate the proper way to write and say it for the others to see and take note of for any future interactions. As he did, he took mental note of the moniker that Atsu had given him in reference to himself and his twin, this being the "Blasting Twins" and filed it away for future use before resuming his narrative to Atsu

"Regartink mein formality uff speech undt behafior, hovefer, Herr Atsu...zzat too kannot be helped, fur you see...zzese haf been inkrained in me zince mein childhood, all zanks to ze razzer exalted zocioekonomik schtatus zat mein family had undt schtill does enchoy now...Now zen, you undt your twin here are known as ze Blastink Tvinz, you zay? Zat makez ze two uff you zound fery much like a pair uff experienced undt talented experts in ze art uff demolition...is zat related to zis Iwa Kinchutsu in zome vay?"

Rotwang inquired of Atsu in this manner, with the cordial smile that had been present on his face now morphing into a rather visible expression of what could only be called scientific interest in this new fact he had encountered since he was very much interested in thoroughly researching anything that was unfamiliar to him in some way. Before he could say anything else on the subject, however, he noticed that one of the two women in the room, this one now being the Tsuchikage, had began to speak and so, Rotwang turned his attention to her. Then, once she finished saying her piece fully, Rotwang replied to her as well, and as he did, he switched his previously facial expression displaying his scientific interest in Atsu and Ito to his default well-practiced but convincingly natural seeming cordial smile and voice tone effortlessly without missing a beat, still with that same overall formal style as he had been using before

"Indeed, it vas not eazy task to extrikate meinzelf from undter ze many miniature mountainz uff research notes undt zpezimenz zat I had been buried undter in mein lab zis mornink, but I am glad zat I had endeafored to do so fur zis vas ein meetink zat I zimply kould not affort to mizz...ent your forgettink mein induktion into ze Iva nincha armee iss a perfektly understentable ofersight...after all, you are ze leader uff zis entire fillage...ent so, you must haf a lot uff razzer important izzuez undt defelopments to keep track uff on a daily basis...ent zus, a sinkle newly minted genin vould be fairly easy to mizz, I am zure...nuff zen, I muzt zay, I too vas not expectink to be granted zuch a potent gift zo early in mein kareer, zo I too am qfite grateful to you fur schowink a newkomer like meinself zuch high fafor, Fräulein Tsuchikage."

Rotwang spoke and gave Diana a brief now and then took up his position alongside his teammates, Atsu and Ito, and fell silent to listen to what Diana had to say to them all. Naturally, due to his willful ignorance of common social mores and such, he was more interested in conducting research on this Iwa Kinjutsu that Diana was about to give them and experimenting with applications that could be derived from it than in showing it the respect that Diana wanted him to, but for now, he realized it would not be wise to display such emotions on his face while being given this new power, so instead, he kept his face methodically and yet naturally neutral in expression and looked on as Diana went down the line in turn and applied the Iwa Kinjutsu to him and the rest of his team including their leader, Shigo as well. When his turn for it came at last, he stretched out his hands to Diana so she could perform the procedure on them and once she did, he noticed that said procedure seemed to graft a pair of mouths onto the palms of his hands, with one being on each palm.

Ze Iwa Kinchutsu, eh?...How fery fascinatink...I kannot vait to get back to mein lab undt schtart experimentink viz all ze vays in vich I kan employ zis undt defelopink new chutsu to field test alongzide it...now zis iss a truly exqfisite pair uff specimens, indeed...

As Rotwang watched onward, he thought silently thus as he could feel his mind racing as well as overflowing with excitement to study them as was its usual manner when it ended up encountering any hitherto-fore unfamiliar research topic, which made it quite a tricky feat to maintain his façade of perfect behavioral neutrality in Diana's presence, but he just barely managed to keep it from appearing externally through a rather forceful exertion of his will.

OOC:

Note: Rotwang accepts the Diana's bestowal of the Iwa Kinjutsu application onto his body.

XP earned for this post on Rotwang: 25

(2)

Last edited by Rotwang on Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Stats:

Ito Kotoshura
    Ito Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Ito Kotoshura Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:03 pm

Ito stands and listens to Diana as she speaks on their behalf and introduce the newer arrival as well. As she then proceeds to move forward with bestowing upon them the kinjutsu, Ito holds no issues with the situation. "As much as I definitely didn't expect to receive this as soon as we are being presented, but I will never turn down the opportunity!"

Ito stands in waiting for his turn to receive his Kinjutsu, slight excitement with the situation. He looks back to Atsu, motioning for him to step up to receive as well. Then moving his eyes from Atsu to Shigo, his excitement smooths out as he just gives her a soft smile. He does this in an attempt to help her feel calmer and more accepting to the kinjutsu, specifically as a Kotoshura. He shows no issue with the situation. Hopefully she understands the message as he reverts his gaze ahead of him as Diana completes Rotwang's application and takes a step forward, his excitement rising inside of him once again. As the application is completed, Ito takes his step back though waits close by for Atsu to receive his own, just ready to explore everything new with his brother as they always have.

(3)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ito accepts the application of the Iwagakure Kinjutsu from Diana.

Character File

Post by Atsu Kotoshura Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:34 pm

Atsu winces as he gets a little reprimand directly from the Tsuchikage for making a statement about Rotwang's name, though at least their third genin seems to have a proposal to let them call him Stein as opposed to a name that sounds more like an insult than a name someone would actually choose to call their own child.

"Okay, cool, Stein it is!"

Then the Tsuchikage seems intent on apply the Kinjutsu to all four of them, and Atsu moves back into line while giving his own twin a very excited smile. He takes a moment to relax himself as Diana's hands glow with the medical chakra that she would use to apply the Kinjutsu to their bodies, and he closes his eyes a moment while raising both his hands and exposing his chest, right about where his heart would be. This would be where the largest mouth would reside, though it was unlikely that Atsu would ever use that particular mouth; still, it had to be given for the successful application and use of the Kinjutsu. With at least some training, Atsu knew he could make use of the Kotoshura clan's blasting claw, or even use the technique with other materials, as it was said that this particular jutsu could be used to give life to other inanimate objects. Perhaps stones could be given life? Although that would be somewhat difficult to use the mouths with.

Regardless, in almost no time at all, both he and Ito were given the Kinjutsu and were now standing side by side, with Atsu even more excited with the chance to try out this new method of combat and maybe make his own techniques to use alongside it. With his mind flowing even faster than he can say them, he decides to stay quiet for now or risk not being able to speak clearly, and he doesn't speak again until he's finally settled his thoughts.

"Thank you, Lady Tsuchikage, for this honor. My brother and I will use this Kinjutsu to Iwagakure's benefit exclusively."

Last edited by Atsu Kotoshura on Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Stats:

#ffcc66
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:44 pm

Starting with Shigo, Diana would activate her Dojutsu and several crystal rods would form from her arm without handseals, the medical chakra that was on her hands appearing on the tips of the rods. Even though this process was something she could easily do in her sleep in theory, she'd still make sure that each of the three mouths were properly placed on the Kazehana's body. She'd repeat the process for the Kinjutsu with Rotwang being next, then Ito, and finally Atsu.

Finishing the final Kinjutsu application, Diana would deactivate her dojutsu as the medical chakra would dissipate and the rods would move to sit next to her desk. "There we go, the Kinjutsu has been applied." Moving back to her desk, she'd continue speaking as she pulled out some new papers.

"Ito, Atsu; I would advise that you do not immediately start trying to apply Bakuton chakra through the kinjutsu. In fact for all four of you, I would advise starting by infusing non-elemental chakra into clay or a similar soft and earthy material. That way if the infusion process were to go wrong, you will be left unharmed." With the papers out, she'd begin a quick writeup marking the new team and would pass it over to Shigo, the name of the team left blank.

"Shigo, Rotwang, I expect a report on how your bodies are adapting to the Kinjutsu at the end of the month. It does not need to be a highly detailed report as I do not believe it will affect you two that much, but on the off chance there are any complications that need addressing, I wish to know about them."

Clapping her hands together, she'd give a quick smile. "And with that I believe that is all for now. Take the time to understand your new gift as well as your teammates, train hard, and show me that my faith in the four of you is not misplaced. If you have any questions, ask them now. Other then that; you are dismissed."

184.5/185 CP
    Negative Sensory Passive
    Sensory; -0.5 CP
    Kinjutsu x4; -4 CP
    180/185 CP

Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Post by Shigo Kazehana Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:00 am

Shigo would watch the others take it like it was nothing, with Atsu and Ito fully embracing their heritage. The sight almost brought a smile to Shigo. They were indeed boys to her but they were much alike when it came to their abilities and caring for their heritage. Shigo looked to Diana, giving her the same respectful bow and thanked her once more. While being handed a pamphlet with a blank line, Shigo would look to her team and think for a moment. A name.. While Diana spoke with the twins, Shigo would write down her team’s name, feeling as though it would be fitting for them. While writing the name out, Shigo would respond to Diana’s order, giving a stern but straight to the point answer. “You’ll have a report the morning of, Diana. I’ll make sure of it.” Her eyes never laying away from the paper, gold meeting her red orbs, while handing her the paper. “Count on me. On us. Team Desert Storm.” Shigo placed a hand on her hip, nodding softly to her.

Oh. If there’s any information on the new gourd like what I would like, I’ll send a letter in the mean time while I have these three.” She told Diana, reassuring her that she would send information her way. “Take your time creating it. Time is key for crafting, is it not?” To the new students, her voice would be monotone but to Diana, she would probably tell it was a light hearted comment, leaning towards the joking side. Shigo would turn to her students and clap her hands, getting their attention. “No time like the present, yes? Follow me. It’s time to test your abilities against me. We’ll see how you do by yourself and then as a team.” Shigo stated, already walking towards the doors of the Tsuchikage Office, looking back at the smaller men. “Come on. If you lack behind, I’ll give you an offense.” Her tone now more serious, leaving the office and making her way to the grounds with her new team following behind.

This is gonna be a ride for sure..

[exit thread]

Attunements:
    Magnetic Eye
    Rotwang
    Rotwang
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Character File

Post by Rotwang Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:40 pm

Naturally, as Rotwang watched on silently while Diana went from member to member of the team that he was assigned to and performed the Iwa Kinjutsu on them, including him as well, of course, he was quite fascinated with studying her quite keenly. Even more specifically, he was especially enthralled at seeing the procedure she was in the process of performing on each of them and tried to glean whatever data he could from his observations, albeit still with that neutral expression on his face to avoid betraying his intentions regarding the new tool he had been given to work with from then on. In fact, he was so entranced by the way his set of mouths took form in each of his palms and then lastly on his chest that his mind almost did not register Diana's words of caution regarding the Kinjutsu's proper usage or her order to both him and Shigo to send in to her a progress report with all the data regarding the successful acclimatization of the Kinjutsu to their respective bodies.

Zo, sche visches fur me to zend in a report on zis Iwa Kinchutsu, eh? Hmm...I zuppoze zat iss only to be expekted as it zeemz to be qfite ze uniqfe, potent, undt ferzatile tool if ze vorts uff all zese zpecimenz are to be beliefed...Ah, I hed better rezpond az vell to at leazt gife ze appearance zat I am payink attention to ze kurrent zituation...

So, once his ears picked up his commanding officer, Shigo, remark aloud regarding her intention to hand in the report at the earliest possible time within the deadline that Diana had set for them, and after mulling over the issue silently and briefly thus, Rotwang responded aloud to Diana first

"Unterztood, Fräulein Tsuchikage, I schall alzo endeafor to haf zat report vhich you reqfire from me drawn up undt placed upon your dezk at ze zame time az vill mein kommentink officer, albeit viz a schtentart defiation uff 1 day on eizzer zide, uff kourze...vich vill allow me to hopefully akkount fur any unforezeen komplikationz undt zo on in a zukcezzful manner."

Once that was done, Rotwang turned his attention to Shigo and then, he responded to her orders to her team that specified for them to meet her at the training grounds for some sort of field test of their capabilities and in the same breath, he also took his leave of everyone present as well, since he realized he needed to return to his lab to equip himself in a more proper manner so that he would hopefully be able to withstand whatever test that Shigo had in mind for him, Atsu, and Ito

"Vell...nov zat zese procedurez haf been kompleted, if zere iss nozzink elze to be taken kare of...Damen undt Herren, I schall bid you all farewell fur nov ez I haf to return to mein residence to prepare meinzelf fur zis impendink field tezt uff mein kepebilitiez. Onze again, it haz been a truly great pleazure undt honor to meet all uff you undt I am lookink forvart to vorkink viz you all in ze day to kome henzeforzz...Auf Wiedersehen."

Rotwang spoke thus in conclusion of his part in the current situation and after giving them all a brief bow, he too exited the Tsuchikage's Office after Shigo so that he could start heading back to his lab to gather whatever he felt was necessary for his participation in this upcoming field test that Shigo wished to administer to him alongside Atsu and Ito.

OOC:

XP earned for this post on Rotwang: 25

(3)

(ROTWANG'S EXIT)

Stats:

Atsu Kotoshura
    Atsu Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Atsu Kotoshura Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:57 am

(I'm done waiting on Ito, so OOC exit)

Stats:

#ffcc66
    Ito Kotoshura
    Ito Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Ito Kotoshura Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:45 am

With Diana warning the Kotoshura twins about infusing bakuton threw the kinjutsu addition, Ito nods in acknowledgement of her words. Listening to the rest of her words, it wasn't long before the four of them were dismissed and free to leave the office. Though before they left, Shigo proposed something that seemed very fun. Training and testing our skills against our new sensei. This made Ito very excited and surely the same could be said for Atsu. "Ooooh yeah! that sounds fun! lets do that!" Without a second thought, Ito bolts for the door and grabs the handle before stopping and turning back towards Diana. "Ah. Sorry. Thank you, Lord Tsuchikage. I am very grateful for everything you do."

With those words, Ito proceeds to dart out of the room ready to tackle the next and new full of excitement and determination. Once outside of the building though, Ito stops and waits for Shigo specifically as she was in fact the leader and he wanted to give a bit of a good impression at the start at least. So why not play follow the leader for a bit before returning to his own regular behaviors.

(Exit Thread)

(4)

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:20 pm

Diana would nod to Shigo. "Good to hear. I will make sure to keep an eye out for the letter." Before looking to Ito as they gave their goodbyes and gave a small smile and nod to them as well.

With the last of the four shinobi leaving without any questions, Diana would sit back down and pull up the paperwork for Shigo's shinobi team and wrote down in the temporary name area as 'Desert Storm' for the time being. Even if the name didn't stick, it was a solid idea for a team name, much better then the official numerical system each team came pre-packaged with. She would briefly wonder if other villages had names to their teams, or if they stuck to numbers as well, but she would be distracted by the appearance of a few birds with letters on them being held by Irene.

"You really need to pay more attention to the mail system Kage Diana, all of them seem to be from the problem Chunin."

Ah, Tadara likely. She hadn't expected him to go off and hunt down the hidden villages to make it easier for the Kishin Alliance to complete their goals, but any progress was good progress at least. It at least showed that his loyalty was with the village, that or he saw the village as the best option for growth; a lesser option, but one that aligned with his previous actions.

Taking the mini scrolls, Diana would pat the birds on their heads before looking to her 'cousin'. "Thank you very much Irene. How are your brothers and Sisters holding up?" Even if she was the Warmachinas' creator, Diana had less time then she would have liked to talk to them, but given they all looked up to Irene she was the best to ask.

"They are doing well. More genin have signed the contract, so the teams you made should be well protected."

"That's good to hear. Come, sit. It has been too long since we have had some casual talk."

And talk they did as Diana worked.

{Exit}

180/185 CP
    Negative Sensory Passive
    Sensory; -0.5 CP
    179.5/185 CP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:26 pm