Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [M]

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [M] Empty Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [M]

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:46 pm

A long awaited time for Airi and Hanabi to really catch up and hang out since their fight. Standing in line at a street vendor, she began counting through her coin purse that she had picked up a few days ago, resembling a wolf. She had this keen connection to wolves that she could only assume that was connected through her mother. Still she would sniff the air of the delicious food that was being made, aroma’s coming to her nose, all kinds of tastes filling her mouth. She was indeed a foodie. Didn’t matter if it was Sweet, Savory, Salty, Sour. It was her favorite thing, especially salty things. She would lick her lips as she got closer, finally next in line for food. Her eyes grew big, her stomach rumbling even more, now ordering. She picked about two of almost everything but for the most part, she got two smear skewers, two rice balls with seaweed, two drinks, and two small things of deserts. One for Hana of each and the other for Airi. Her mouth began salivating, paying for the food but due to the amount she ordered, she would be waiting for a bit which was fine since Airi wasn’t here.

Today wasn’t so gloomy as the others, Hanabi seemingly happier than the past few months. She had gone through some things but it seemed to be looking up, almost too good to be true. She would sip her drink slowly, trying to preserve the amount they had given her, the cup dripping with condensation. Her Amber eyes scouted among the people, looking out for her red headed friend, excited to see her without something being in the way. Hanabi was mainly at fault and she did feel bad for not being around so much but hopefully this day would be filled with fun and joy.

Where was Airi? She hadn’t seen her yet and Hanabi began to worry.. Did she stand her up?

Hana’s Look:

Last edited by Hanabi Uchiha on Sun May 14, 2023 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [M] Empty Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun [M]

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:00 pm

Chakra: 320
    Per Post: 5
    Total EXP: 5 
    Oh, Girls They Just Want to Have Fun!
    blue-eyes-summer-dress-anime-kousaka-reina-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    What Airi is wearing

Unlike last time, she had altered her sun-dress and now with a pair of straps to go over her shoulder and the bust area now properly fits upon her. A cool breeze caused her dress to kick up, causing her to squeeze her knees together and place her hands down upon her skirt to stop it from kicking up. She cleared her throat and ran her fingers through her long, carmine hair. Her hair was let down with a small scrunchy near the ends of her hair. It has grown considerably since the last time the two had seen each other on a more casual manner -- which was when the two met each other at the hotsprings. She smiled and waved to some of the people she walked by. She was becoming a bit more popular, as of late, and people started to recognize who she was based off of the color of her hair. "Hi, Airi!" some of the younger Genin shouted out with Airi waving to them. "Day off?" they asked, causing her to stop a bit, clasping her hands in front of her upon her lap. She nodded her head. "Mmmhmm. I don't get these too often, but I do have a friend to catch up with so maybe we can talk later?" she asked with the genin nodding their head and continuing on their way, waving to her in farewell.

She let out a little sigh before regaining her focus and took a step forward before a younger Uchiha girl showed up and started to look over Airi. Irina showed up and started to look her over, comically spinning around and examining her dress. "This is weird. I never thought I'd see Airi-sensei in a cute little dress," Irina said, making a 'thinking' gesture with her hand. Airi just let out a little chuckle. "Well, yeah. I am still a teenage girl, ya know.  I mean, I did make this dress, after all," she said as she grabbed her dress and swished it around, spinning playfully. As she jumped around, Airi's breasts did so as well which caught Irina's attention.  "What the hell is that?" Irina said as she turned her focus to Airi's chest and moved closer to look at them. Instinctively, Airi placed a hand over her chest and backed up. "Oh, c'mon, Irina. You'll grow into your body too, geez.  But I'd love to stay and chat, but I have a friend to meet up with, okay? I'll talk to you some other time," she said before Irina slouched her shoulders and raised her head up with an immature. "FIIIIIIIIINE!" With that said, she uprighted herself and walked away with a little wave.

She found herself at a food vendor where Hanabi was at. Her eyes were instantly drawn towards her new attire and she let out a whistle towards her. "Daaaaaamn, Hanabi! That's a lot of belly," she said with a little chuckle as the scent of the food wafted into her nose, causing her stomach to grumble. Her mouth began to water as her eyes turned to look towards the food vendor. Her eyes caught the food and drink in her hand and her eyes quickly fixated just on that. Catching herself staring she gave Hanabi a big smile and waved to her.
    OOC REMARKS
    Lone Wolf: The user, sometimes, would rather be by themselves than with others. The user gains +5 EXP when doing solo RP's per post while losing -5 EXP when doing RPs consisting of 2 or more characters (basically, her not being alone)
    Current Stats
    Strength: E
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: A+ [290 CP]
    Speed: A [100 m/s]
    Coordination: A [10 HS/s]
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    (+) to Stamina due to Living Expenses
    (+++) to Speed due to Meteoric Greaves and Sabaton of the Beast
    (+++) to Coordination due to Meteoric Crimson Combat Compression Gloves
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:12 pm

Hanabi’s eyes widened to the red haired girl coming her way, waving to her, letting her know she was here and happy to see her. “CmOn! I’ve-.. munch munch got some food! Munch munch” She would say with her mouth full of treats. When Airi would come up, she would comment on her stomach and she gave a soft smile to Airi, followed by laughter. She would chew her food and swallow, now replying to Airi with a joyous tone. “Indeed. I think it’ll be a new look for me. Does it fit?” She would move her torso a bit while sitting down, also eyeing Airi’s.. lovely dress. Her eyes visibly looking at a certain area, she would shake her head and look to Airi’s Che- I mean eyes. Eyes, yes… Either way, she would give Airi a smile and return a compliment. “I love the dress. Did you make it? I see your adjustments got a bit better too, that’s some progress for sure!” She explained, now looking Airi up and down, moving around her in a circle and looking under the dress and above. With mods here and there, she would hit her palm with a fist of hers and suggest something. “I think you should have a short front and a long back like dress that way it’ll flow behind but it won’t rise up! I think that’ll be a cute dress on you!” Hanabi placed her hands on her hips and would nod with self confidence, followed by a few “hmph!” Hanabi would bring the chair out for Airi however, inviting her to sit down and move her portion of food to her while she herself sat down in front of her. “So! Now that we have some time, tell me AAAALLLLLL about the new boy~. I’m intrigued and I want to know! You look happier! Who is HE!” She said while smiling, taking a bit from her meat kabob and chewing it thoroughly before swallowing.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:23 pm

Per Post: 5
    Total EXP: 10 
    Oh, Girls They Just Want to Have Fun!
    Her eyes looked down her nose towards the food as her mouth began to water. The succulent flavor, the delicious scents wafting into her nose, the sizzling steam emerging from the questionably created food product caused her stomach to both turn and grumble in desire to consume it. She shook her head to regain her composure before turning her eyes towards Hanabi with a bright and radiant smile. "Mmmhmm! I didn't think you were so," she said with a slight pause, trying to think of a way to put it. A goofy and fox-like expression crept over her face as she moved her hands up to the level of her face and let her fingers wriggle like earthworms. "sexy," she said as her eyes lit up. Right as she was about to go in for a grope, she reached in and grabbed her share of the food and drink before she began to shovel it into her mouth. Gentle and politely as a woman of her caliber and high-birth should! Did someone really believe she would scarf this food down like a maniacal barbarian? How preposterous!

She planted her rear end next to Hanabi, with her back arching for a brief moment. She probably should've worn a bit more than panties underneath this sun-dress. After the quick and momentary shuddering, she grabbed a hold of the glistening drink and sipped at it. There was a comment on her dress and Airi nodded her head. "Mmmhmm! Though I did kinda," she said, turning her head away from Hanabi for a moment, a bit embarrassed about her short-comings. "Well, it was a bit too small when I first wore it. Well, on my date with my boyfriend. Almost gave him a free show on a couple occasions. Made a few modifications so I wouldn't accidentally 'pop out' during our date. I mean, I guess I probably wouldn't have minded, but he was just so timid,' she said, taking another bite of the food and taking another sip. The straps upon the dress were added recently to stop that from happening.

She tilted her head about Hanabi's fashion advice, looking at her with inquisitive wonder. "You think so?" she asked about having a dress that was shorter on the front and longer in the back. She examined Hanabi for a moment before turning to look towards her own backside. Hanabi had a great backside, as did Airi. "I mean, maybe? But I think my butt would look weird in something so skin-tight like yours. Your butt is nice and tight and round," she said in a teasing manner, taking another sip from her drink to hide her expression. Airi denied the seat offered as she already took the food and a seat.

"Oh! Right! My boyfriend. Well, he's tall, dark, and handsome. He's a bit of a wall-flower though. He's kinda timid and sweet and he's quite the gentleman," she said taking another sip from her drink. "He's also an Uchiha too. You probably know him," she continued. She was, at this point, still blissfully unaware about Hanabi and Ren's relationship with one another -- one filled with hatred and abuse. She was unaware of this face. If she knew, she would probably grow to dislike the man. She puffed out her cheeks a bit and let out a sigh. "I did try to egg him on, offering to take him to the Hotsprings, but he staunchly refused. I guess it was probably for the better since my mom isn't too fond of the Uchiha. Remind me to never have the two of you meet. Though, I guess you could always say you're an Inuzuka, but then she'd actually call you a dog. Oh, this is quite tricky," she said, promptly finishing her food and placed it's container upon the table, wiping her lips with the napkin.

OOC REMARKS
    Lone Wolf: The user, sometimes, would rather be by themselves than with others. The user gains +5 EXP when doing solo RP's per post while losing -5 EXP when doing RPs consisting of 2 or more characters (basically, her not being alone)
    Current Stats
    Perception: B

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:00 am

Hanabi would blush at the complement from Airi, calling her sexy. She never thought of herself that way and if she did, she thought she was just average looking. Her skin was darker than most in Konoha thanks to her mom. She would shrug the thought off and look to Airi as she completely avoided her invite to sit across and instead sit right next to Hana. She would raise an eyebrow but smile anyway, glad to see Airi back to her usual self. “Yknow, my butt isn’t that round or good looking.” She would arch her back, looking behind to see anything. Yeah it had a little plump but not huge, just big enough to cusp comfortable and a hand be filled. Her eyes would wander to Airi once again, biting into another piece of meat and chewing thoroughly. The tenderness and juiciness of the meat, oh how could she NOT enjoy the taste?!

While Airi got onto the subject of her boyfriend, the description of the mysterious man echoed through her mind. Tall, Handsome and an Uchiha. She would look up to the sky, thinking of anyone who matched that description. A few imaginary question marks would appear above her head before she blinked a few times and piecing it together. Was she talking about Ren? I mean he wasn’t bad looking but nowhere near handsome, at least to her liking. “I might but I only know a few people like Neo, Kimiko, Ren, and I think that’s all? Obviously my father too but..” She would pause to look to Airi with only her eyes, to see any reaction but quickly change the subject. “Anyway, that’s great though, I’m glad you’ve found someone who makes you genuinely happy.” She would give a cheery smile that made her eyes squint just a bit, using a free hand to pat Airi’s head and ruffle her hair just a bit. “I’ve had my affairs with the Hyuuga, so no worries.” She would smile softly at the galactic type ring on her wedding finger that shined just enough to catch some attention. Peragus had been really nice and lovely to Hanabi, even after their altercation. Her eyes would fall a bit though, unaware if it would last. A destined curse it seemed like, that’s why she tried to not get too close with anyone here in Konoha. “Anyway. After we finish eating, let’s check out some clothing shops, yeah? I need some new clothes..” She would chuckle a bit before twirling a free piece of hair from the side of her head. Her amber eyes slightly glowed as the sun hit her iris, making an almost fire like gold color. “Maybe we can hit the hot springs after too.” Hanabi would pick her cup up and take a sip before continuing to eat her meat kabob.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:41 pm

Per Post: 10
    Total EXP: 20 
    Heed the Calling
    Heed the Calling
    Heed the Calling
    "I mean, it's bigger than mine," she said with a bit of a chuckle. Children began to play around where they were at. Their laughter warming her heart as she turned to look towards them playing tag. While Hanabi arching her back did catch her attention, causing a short glimpse in her direction, her attention was returned back towards the children at play. It was then that her blood ran cold and almost every muscle in her body tensed up. Another event that only she could see. Hanabi only saw children at play, but Airi saw something completely different. The two children at play had stood still and stared at Airi with a cold and uncaring expression before their heads slowly spun counter-clockwise making several revolutions. The sound of their necks cracking and the sound of muscle tearing could be heard before settling down to stare at her once again.

A brief glance of dread and fear could be seen upon Airi's face as the eyes of the children turned completely black before tendrils started to form out of their eyes and blood running out from the corners of their lips. "Heed the Calling. Heed the Calling. Heed the Calling, Airi Ohara. Thou hast 5 days remaining. Heed the Calling. Heed the Calling. Heed the Calling. We await you," the children said to her in unison, creating a single haunting voice. She had returned to reality once Hanabi mentioned her father, completely skipping over the potential members of the Uchiha Clan. She turned her head towards the children as they continued to play with her heartrate sky-rocketing. ~No, don't let her think there is something wrong with you. She wouldn't believe you anyway. Nobody believes you, Airi. You aren't going crazy. You aren't going crazy. You aren't going crazy.~ she thought to herself before her expression shifted to her usual cheerful expression -- or at least she made a bad attempt to do so.

"Well, I kinda hope it isn't your father. If so, he's quite the looker, eh?" she said with a bit of a cheeky smile, her eyes darting to the side every so often to keep track of the children, noticing they were back to normal. Her attention was fully back onto Hanabi. "Oh yeah, he's a sweet guy. He actually came by the Forge the other day to drop off materials to me before he was going to go out on a mission. I hope he comes back safe and sound," she mentioned. Yes, she was quite aware of her and Peragus, but she didn't know nor keep up with any of the drama surrounding their relationship. "That reminds me, how are you two anyway?" she asked, taking another sip from her drink. The shine of the ring caught her eye, turning her eyes down towards it.

~Oh! They're going to get married? Or is that a promise ring? Dunno. I'll wait for her to ask me,~ she thought again. Then something that really caught her attention was spoken with Airi pressing her palms together and her eyes illuminating. While she could make herself new clothing, she hadn't done that in so long and she was really do for a new look. "That would be amazing!" she stated and then nodded feverishly at the idea of going to the hotspring. "Ah! Finally! And don't worry, I'll be well behaved. I won't do anything TOO lewd," she said with a bit of a chuckle.

OOC REMARKS
    Lone Wolf UA no longer exists and is no longer viable due to announcement. Returning to regularly scheduled EXP
    Current Stats

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:22 pm

Hanabi chuckled from the comment of her butt being bigger than Airi’s, making Hanabi blush just a bit. Eating her food, she savored every bit of it, occasionally taking a sip of her drink and eating again. Though after a few moments, Hanabi took notice of Airi’s expression, seeing her stare at the children playing around, laughing and smiling. Her eyes shifted between the two, her hand ready to touch Airi but she had suddenly snapped out of it, commenting on her father. Her eyes became sullen and she made a somewhat forced smile from the comment. “He was, I suppose. But my father passed away some time ago.” Thought Hanabi’s own feelings didn’t matter right now. She noticed Airi’s fake smile, rather forced even. Though her attitude changed completely with the idea of Shopping, making Hanabi give her a confident nod and a blush followed behind with Airi’s nudge at the Hotsprings. Hanabi began fanning herself, a bright blush forming from the subtle one. “Eheh…

Once the two finished their food and drinks, Hanabi stood up and fixed her clothes, looking to Airi and beckoning her to the shops. “Let’s go, yeah?” She would ask Airi what might have happened during the time of the children but for right now, it was a time to keep Airi happy and herself happy. Walking through the district of the wonderful shops that Konoha had, a specific shop intrigued Hanabi, making Hana completely go towards the shop whether Airi wanted to or not. “Hey, let’s check this shop out.” She said while possibly pulling Airi along. The shop has dresses, skirts, shirts, shoes, even naughty things which Hanabi didn’t pay attention to. She didn’t feel like clothes would help anything in her relationship as of recently. Her eyes gazed among tight fitting dresses that were meant to compliment one’s body, leaving her to ogle at all of the potential buys.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:36 am

Total EXP: 30 
    WHAT SHOULD I TRY ON?
    Airi grimaced at the news of her father, showing her teeth and giving her a rather discomforting look. "Oh, uh, sorry," she stammered. With the constant changing of emotions, she saw Hanabi's blush and fanning herself causing Airi to lightly chuckle with a little wink to Hanabi. But it was time for the duo to finish eating and do something different. Shopping! Up to this point, the only shopping she had done was for materials: metals, clothes, tools, and other stuff for her crafts. She stood up and quickly adjusted the back of her sundress to fall down over her rear end so nobody would get a quick glance.

Airi nodded her head with a bright and radiant smile. "Mmm!" she responded with Airi noises. She followed next to Hanabi, having small-talk conversations before being dragged towards one of the shops. "Oh! Sure!" she said as she followed behind to see the store was full of dresses and other things. "Oooo!" she said, pressing her face up to the glass, pressing her palms against the glass as her eyes sparkled and glowed. "Those are some great dresses!" she said as she let out a quick breath through her nostrils, leaving behind a triangular fog on the glass. She stared at some of the items and raised a brow, not really understanding how that'd fit onto her. She didn't have a very long torso, kinda squatty and super busty for her height. She hadn't worn white in a long time, so that white one-piece, skin-tight dress interested her.

Peeling her face from the glass, she turned to look towards Hanabi and pressed her finger upon the glass towards that dress. "That dress would look amazing on you," she said before something caught her eye. A red outfight made her eyes glow. It was like love at first sight. "I know what I want. And I also need some cute and sexy underwear. I totally need your opinion," she said almost robotically as her eyes were fixated on a specific outfit.

OOC REMARKS
    --
    Current Stats

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:41 pm

Airi’s affirmation made Hanabi chuckle a bit, blushing just a little. “Thanks.. but I don’t think it’d fit in… many ways.” She would say as she gestured to her large chest. It’s was an issue that she ran into a lot. She glanced at another dress that caught her eye, one similar to her attire that she wore today.

Dress:

Hanabi glanced to Airi and gave a nervous smile while looking to a woman that appeared from seemingly nowhere. “Finding everything okay? I see this one caught your eye! We can get you into a dressing room. C’mon!” The associate would judge Hanabi while she shook her head, rejecting this idea but to no avail, she was shoved into a dressing room and forced to try it on. Her mouth would form a pout as she placed the dress over her busty chest, her eyes quite sullen. Would this even fit? She would sigh for a moment and begin taking off her clothes, her scars faded with time, yet their story remained, etched of each incident that permanently remained on her body. Her white hair fell over her back and shoulders, staring at her bare body, holding herself, covering her chest as much as she could. What she would give to get rid of this look.

Meanwhile, the assistant went over to Airi and asked her a bunch of questions while taking her measurements, almost appearing and disappearing at different angles with sparkles in her eyes. “Let’s see. You’re that fiery hyuuga, aren’t ya! Let’s see if we can get you something that’s within the hyuuga liking. Unless you want to try something different? I’m up to anything, and any challenge! You want something, I can find it. Trust me.” She would say while continuing to check Airi’s measurements, even getting as close as to shining a light in her eyes, as if she was taking notes of the girl.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:11 pm

Total EXP: 40 
    WHAT SHOULD I TRY ON?
    She kept her face plastered upon the glass, not even noticing Hanabi walking in. She wanted a specific outfit, she's going to get that specific outfit. Thankfully, her clan was pretty wealthy and she still had some leftover money from going on missions. It wasn't until after Hanabi was shoveled into the dressing room did Airi catch, out of the corner of her eye, that Hanabi was inside. Snapping out of her narrow-minded trance, she rushed into the store, causing the bell on the door to clang before zipping passed whoever was at the front and caught up with Hanabi.  However, as she caught up, she was ushered towards taking her measurements.

Suddenly, she was dressed in just her spandex sports bra and her spandex shorts, holding her hands out to her side in a T-pose. She blinked as she looked around, trying to figure out how she got here. And then it came up and Airi gave a little uncomfortable laugh. "[color=red]Uh, yeah. I don't think there are too many of us in this village. She looked around, trying to take in where she was; probably a room somewhere in the back. She wouldn't want to be undressed like this in front of a bunch of people. "Oh! There was that red outfit you had in the front window. The uh, one with the midriff," she mentioned. She said as the woman underestimated Airi's bust size before readjusting the measuring string. "So small, yet so wide," the woman said with Airi grumbling. She had quite an hourglass figure, being a bit more top-heavy than bottom heavy. "But yes, I see the one you want. Similar to the other woman that came in here. Similar accouterments. You sure you want to wear that for missions and stuff?" she asked, giving Airi a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, yes. It shouldn't bother me at all. I wear armor when I go out on missions. Actually, you took off some of my armor just now, like those boots," she said as she turned her eyes towards the pile of clothing, boots, and gloves neatly folded upon the table as the woman finished measuring her bust. She blurted out her measurement as Airi ducked a bit and looked around. "Not so loud, please," she whispered. "Oh, come now. Don't be embarrassed. Most women would kill for a chest like this," she said with a bit of a haughty tone.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. I'm a short-stack. Guys love it too, yeah yeah yah," she mentioned as the woman moved down to her waist to measure that and then moved down to her hips to measure that.

OOC REMARKS

Experience From Me To You: A player may provide an additional 5 experience bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses that 5 experience when performing missions.
    Current Stats

[color=red]

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:46 pm

Walking out of the dressing room, Hanabi kept her arm across her chest, her hand holding her arm other, quite insecure about this. A faint embarrassed like blush came across her face, feeling quite uncomfortable. The woman that had helped her originally seemed to be with Airi. Her attention went miles away as she began staring out the window, seeing people with their kids, friends and occasionally parents, walking down the strip. She stood there in the dress she practically was forced to try on. It fit tighter around her breasts but other than that, it accentuated her body, even brought her chest up a bit. Her hair fell over her shoulders and while waiting for Airi to be done, she went to view a necklace that caught her attention. It was a beautiful gold encrusted necklace that had three flowers melded together.

It seemed perfect for Hanabi, even towards her name and her Genjutsu ideas. She held it close while turning her head to the associate with a smile. “I’ll take this.. maybe not the dress though.. I’ll let you know in a second.” She said as she handed the necklace to the associate and the associate bowed to her as a thanks. Hanabi made her way to Airi, who had been measured about a million times, knocking on the door and speaking. “I’ve found something I like. I don’t really like the dress but I thought I’d get a second opinion before I make a decision..” She said while leaning her ear somewhat close. If the door were to open, Hanabi would fall forward a bit and catch herself, falling a bit backwards. “Oh..” If Airi we’re changed into the clothes she checked out, she would cover her mouth, sparkles practically showing in her eyes. “Wow! It looks great on you!

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:25 pm

Chakra: 290
    Sage Chakra: 130
    Total EXP: 50
    Back In Red
    Airi looked on in annoyance as the woman continued to take her measurements. Her eyes cast to the side, a bit embarrassed at how taking actual measurements was like. She generally just eye-balled it or asked customers to bring in their own measurements. Well, mostly women brought in their own measurements anyway. She hadn't really made clothes or armor for too many men. Those she did make armor or clothing for were placed upon their hands, feet, or were something loose like a kisode. After the seamstress was finished, Airi reached for her clothes only for the seamstress to gently smack the top of her hand. "No no no. Not yet. I'm going to have you try on something," she said.

"So, uh," she said as she placed her other palm upon the now-stinging hand and held it up to her chest. "Do you have to do all of this when measuring men?" she asked.

"Oh? Interested in the trade?" the seamstress asked with a raised brow.

"Uh, well, I've been creating combat-styled clothing and armor for a little while now. But I've never had to cater to men," she said as a bright red blush crept over her cheeks. With a little laugh, the seamstress shook her head. "Men generally wear looser clothing. But they do require more precise measurements when they wish to wear something more... western. Like a suit or something," the seamstress instructed.

"In that case, then yes. And being kind of bland looking will always work in your favor, especially when measuring the in-seam," she chuckled with Airi's head growing hotter and redder. "Well, alright, thank you," she whimpered out before the seamstress went to the back to find the outfit that Airi was looking for at near her measurements. She knew she was quite attractive so this came as quite the pickle for her. After a brief moment, the woman returned and placed a neatly folded outfit in front of Airi. "I would suggest finding new underwear with this outfit. That wouldn't fit too well," she said before exiting.
    T34zxUe.png

A little grumble could be heard as she began to disrobe and put the outfit on. Afterwards, she left the back to see Hanabi in her outfit, one quite similar to what Airi was wearing and she blushed a bit. She had her armor in hand before giving Hanabi a big smile. "Oh, uh, heh heh. Thanks. It looks great on you too!" she said having her eyes scan over Hanabi for a brief moment. They appear to be wearing very similar outfits. She nodded her head in approval and turned towards the seamstress and agreed. "I'll take this," Airi explained, holding her armor up to her chest and looked around Hanabi. "Holy smokes, look at that butt!"

OOC REMARKS
    OOC Notes Here

Current IC Rank: Special Jonin
    Experience From Me To You: A player may provide an additional 5 experience bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses that 5 experience when performing missions.
    Current Stats
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A+
    :: (+) Living Expenses: Wealthy

Equipment:
    :: [Weapon] Bestia Fang 2
    :: [Armor] [S Rank] Meteoric Greaves and Sabaton of the Beast
    :: [Armor] [S Rank] Meteoric Crimson Compression Combat Gloves
    :: [Armor] [C Rank] Stay Put Bra
    :: [Armor] [C Rank] Stay Put Shorts

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:39 pm

Hanabi looked at Airi and smiled softly to her, walking around and seeing her now outfit. “I love it. It compliments you so well!” She chuckled before jolting a bit as Airi went around her and compliment her butt. Her face turned red and she glanced to the side, chuckling nervously. “Th-Thanks.” Hanabi would quickly maneuver around Airi, heading back to the dressing room all while letting Airi know she’d be back. Hanabi would get out of the dress, getting back into her previous attire, letting out a sigh of relief. The dress felt too tight or let alone just not her. However, Hanabi would buy it in case of a special occasion would be promoted for this dress. Hanabi would return shortly after and head to the counter where she would purchase the dress.

So. Hot springs, yes?” She asked while walking out of the store and turning her body to Airi, assuming that she had walked out with her. If not, Hanabi would wait until she did to ask the question. With a yes, Hanabi would not to Airi, making their way (downtown) towards the hot springs, with a relaxing time in mind. The warm water rushing on their skin, the wait it made Hanabi loosen up. It was something she needed now. Her face looked relaxed, almost like she was drooling, just from the excitement of the hotsprings. If it was a no, Hanabi would ask Airi what she’d like to do next, waiting patiently for her answer.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:51 pm

Total EXP: 60
    Back In Red
    Airi placed a palm upon the side of her face and waved Hanabi off. "Oh, gosh, c'mon now," she said with a bit of embarrassment, turning her attention elsewhere. She knew she rocked this new outfit and gathered her clothing and armor before returning and paying for her merchandise. It was at this time that Hanabi would go back and get into her usual clothing. While this happened, Airi placed the gloves upon her hands and the boots upon her feet, now holding her rather loose-fitted clothes under her arms. She waited for a brief moment to give Hanabi a rather cheesy grin, still remaining in the new red outfit.

"Oh, I just got into this outfit and you're already trying to get me out of it? Oh, naughty-naughty," she said with a bit of a chuckle. With a gentle wave to the seamstress. It was time for them to go to the Hotsprings. The two walked out of the store and Airi noticed the weird face upon Hanabi and snorted a bit. "Already thinking of me naked? Been a while huh?" she chuckled and nudged Hanabi a bit.
    OOC REMARKS
    OOC Notes Here

Current Stats

Equipment:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:29 am

As the two walked toward the hot springs with the sun falling down, Hanabi would would panic, her face completely going read, her voice being heard at a distance, trying to explain herself and what she had originally meant. Whether it be a joke or not, Hanabi would remain flustered for the time being. Birds sang and crickets chirped as the talk walked down the street lit stone path of Konohagakure, the smell of the hot springs getting closer and more prominent. Hanabi would glance down at the bag she carried, smiling softly, thinking of the dress and necklace she had bought. It was already pricey for her but she didn’t need it really. Maybe it was something to wear to make her feel good but she felt inclined to wear it. Her eyes shifted to Airi who probably had been talking about Ren or her crafting, yet Hanabi seemed to be stuck in her mind, Airi’s voice completely faded out and muffled.

When they arrived at the Hotspring, Hanabi came to and smiled up at the sign. “Much needed relaxation..” She’d chuckle and glance to Airi, nudging her softly. “Come on.” She’d say while paying for their fee and heading inside to the women’s bathroom. Hanabi had paid for a private bathhouse, not wanting others to peak in on them, wanting to relax in complete isolation with her friend. She’d place her bag and shoes in the locker while undressing and into a towel, her bust barely able to be covered yet somehow worked. She’d close her locker and head to the hot springs that she would end up dipping her toes in, taking her towel off and completely submerging her scarred body into the warm water, with a soft moan like exhale. “Aaah~ nice… and warm..

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:34 pm

Total EXP: 70
    Tease or not to tease
    She followed Hanabi as a brisk breeze blew passed her, causing goosebumps to form upon her skin and her body beginning to shiver. She continued to make small-talk about random things going on in her life. Some of her 'mysterious' boyfriend that she continued to elude naming, some of the things she was asked to craft, or some other noise to fill the space in time between the store and the hotsprings. She wasn't that stupid and she knew that her words fell upon deaf ears. She continued forward with Hanabi, realizing that her conversation wasn't being reciprocated, giving off a bit of silence. Either Hanabi was lost in her thoughts or something was bothering her. An awkward silence filled the air as the two continued towards the hotsprings before Airi came a brief halt to look up at the sky. Brilliant colors started to fill her eyes from the night sky, assuming this was another hallucination of hers from 'The Calling'. She had already accepted it, so why was it constantly sending her reminders.

Shaking her head, she picked up the pace to catch-up and follow swiftly behind until the duo reached the hotsprings. She has intimate knowledge of this place, having been here many, many times before. Snapping out of the hallucination, she turned to look towards Hanabi as she was nudged before smiling and nodding to her. Another quick glance at the sky showed the usual twilight without any other psychedelic colors and motions. Following behind, she raised a brow as Hanabi ordered them a private bath. "Oh!? Don't want anyone intruding on us doing something lewd, hmmm?" she chuckled before going to the locker room, placing her clothes in a locker, then each armor piece, and then began to disrobe. She turned her eyes to the side, catching a quick glance at Hanabi before her cheeks turned a bright cherry red. Disrobing herself, she wrapped herself with a towel, grabbing a small bucket with cleaning supplies and head on inwards into the hotsprings.

The hotsprings appeared as she last remembered it, seeing the steam from the warm water lingering upon the surface of the water before disappearing in a semi-opaque gradient upwards. Dipping her foot into the water, the warmth instantly took her, letting out a more than seductive moan. Yes, she intentionally over-emphasized this noise as a means to further tease Hanabi. As Hanabi submerged, she noticed the scars upon her back. It wasn't the first time she had seen these scars, but the last time, she didn't say anything. Not this time. Submerging into the water, she doffed her towel and swam next to Hanabi, playfully running her finger tip over her spine.  

"About those scars. Tell me about them."

OOC REMARKS
    OOC Notes Here

Current Stats

Equipment:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:20 pm

Nothing of the sort. I just prefer privacy over open areas. I can focus and I don’t feel like I’m getting stared at.” She’d say while peeking one eye up to Airi , responding to the question she had asked earlier. While Airi dipped herself in, Hanabi would cough and blush, hearing the over exaggerated moan of relaxation as Airi dipped in. She’d remain relaxed within the waters, her breasts slightly afloat but never coming out of the water, as if they had decency themselves. Hanabi would suddenly feel a hand on her spine, Airi now close to her, making her blush more. “H-hey! Th-That’s sensitive y’kn-“ She would attempt to finish her sentence but Airi had asked her about her scars. That’s right, Airi hadn’t asked about them before yet she’s seen them multiple times. The serpent like burn mark was newer so it had a toughness to it still, yet when Peragus applied some ointment, it helped soften it a bit, making it less uncomfortable. ‘I should probably ask for him to do that again…’ She thought for a brief moment before turning around and placing her hair up in a messy bun.

My scars, yeah?” Her Amber eyes locked with her bright blue ones, while placing her elbow on the edge of the hot spring and her fist onto her cheek; almost like a resting place. “You might want to get relaxed.” She’d chuckled before beginning the story.

These scars date from when I was born.” Her eyelids grew heavy as they fell over her eyes, her eyes now staring at the water. “I was born as an Inuzuka but within the Uchiha compound. I was shunned away from birth due to me not being a pure blood Uchiha. My father, Yukii Uchiha, he fought to keep me here. Fought to keep me within the compound and my mother.” She would say, her eyes now looking back to Airi. They would move side to side to try and see and reaction from her for a moment. “At the age of 4, I had already begun walking and pretty much talking and so I was put to work by the clan. I cleaned around the house pretty much, all while remaining within the compound. I didn’t start the academy until I was 18, so that should say how it was for me.” Hanabi would chuckled before continuing on. “My dad committed suicide when I was 6 years old. They would constantly throw things at me and him and he just… couldn’t hold it anymore. So he left. I stayed with my mom and that’s when things got worse. My dad was my protector and now that he was gone, they had me do… things.” Her eyes would look to the side, avoiding eye contact.

Hanabi would go into detail about the things they’d do, making her a training dummy, not able to move and if she fought back, she’d get hurt more. Some boys would take advantage of her but they could never get far, only touching. They would fight back and leave her be after hurting her, calling her a mutt. “My scars are from the Uchiha. My own clan, that never saw me as one.” She’d chuckle a bit, covering her mouth with her free hand. “Man, there’s this one from the clan, his name is Ren. He was one of my biggest bullies. In fact he actually gave my the burn in the middle of my back recently. It was maybe a couple of months ago.” She would laugh, almost tearing up from the idea of Ren being on good terms with her. “He’s more like my rival but we are on supposed equal ground now since I’ve claimed the last name.” She’d wipe a tear from the corner of her eye and wave the man off. “I suppose we’re fine now. Not bullies but rather a mutual dislike for one another. Regular rival things…” Hanabi’s eyes fell onto Airi again, sinking within the water, relaxing a bit more. “Enough sensitive topics… Who’s your mystery boyfriend?

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:20 am

Airi let out a little chuckle and scooted away from Hanabi, at least far enough to give her a bit of space, taking a seat directly next to her and doffed the towel, letting the water and the steam obscure her naughty bits from clear view. The gentle and warm hue of the traditional paper lamps illuminated the hotsprings, leaving an amber reflection in the water with a warm amber glow around them. It had been a while since she had come to the hotsprings; not that she needed the hotsprings to keep cleanliness, but it was more of a pastime for her rather than a means to clean off dirt and grime. Planting her rear upon the embedded bench, she turned her head to the side and pulled the hairband off of her hair, letting her long red hair flow down into the water. Her hair's length was rather deceptive, appearing to only be about shoulder-length while wound up in a braid, but once the braid was released, her hair could hang all the way down to her lower back. Long red hair danced around like flames.

bibtNvF.jpg
    Oh! I could've totally done other, more lewwwd things!

She said with a little wink before settling in and getting comfortable for a story. She raised a brow when she mentioned it was something she had at birth. As she started to spin the weave of her tapestry, her eyes darted to the side for a moment. She knew exactly how that was like. She experienced a similar trial due to having been born with her fiery red hair and crystal blue eyes. A hand nervously moved to her long, flowing red locks and began to coil some of her ends around her index finger, fidgeting with her hair -- a source of a lot of her pain and the thing that stole her childhood from her. She felt a bit of envy when she was told that a member of her family fought for her to stay within the village. While she was happy for Hanabi that that happened, she wasn't too happy about that scar of time that she suffered.

She continued the story, listening to every word she had woven, even if her eyes weren't on Hanabi, everything registered. Her fiddling of her hair came to an abrupt halt when she was told of her father's fate. Poor Hanabi. At the very least, her parents might have been cowardly, but at least they are all still alive. Granted, her father was pretty much an absentee father upon returning to the village. The more and more she listened, the more and more she grew angry. She was sad for Hanabi, but tears generally didn't fall down her face. Those were things that happened in the past and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. Crying wouldn't solve anything, but anger certainly made her feel much better. And now that she had the power to deal with things, her anger could be used more productively. The sound of Hanabi's chuckling was enough to bring her focus and attention back towards her; anger quite visibly evident upon her face. She, too, felt the wrath of some of the stupid things from the Hyuuga Clan, but none of it resorted to physical violence, but petty and useless political squabbles.

The name Ren came up and her mouth opened into a smile only for her eyebrows to shoot towards the middle, angered about hearing about this. Hanabi continued to ramble about her relationship with Ren, appearing to be dismissive about everything that happened, but she wasn't happy about the information she heard.

bibtNvF.jpg
    Your bully. I swear, I'm going to kick his ass until he apologizes. And maybe if he doesn't, maybe I'll be single.

She said as a deranged smile crept over her face, her eyebrow twitching before crossing her arms over her chest and puffed out her cheeks.

bibtNvF.jpg
    I don't get it. He was always such a passive and sweet guy. He KNEW that we were friends when we first started going out and he kept doing that crap.

She let out a small sigh and shook her head, moving over towards Hanabi and wrapped her arms around her in a big hug. She pressed her cheeks against Hanabi's, having to stand up a bit due to how much shorter she was to her. She whispered gently into Hanabi's ear.

bibtNvF.jpg
    If anyone ever hurts you ever again, just let me know. I'll kill them.

EXP per post: 10
    EXP Total: 80

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:11 am

Hanabi’s face became a more surprised expression as Airi spoke up about Ren, her eyes blinking rapidly, her mouth opening in a way to start speaking yet nothing came out. Her words meshed together in Hanabi’s mind, her face becoming flushed as she stared at Airi. “R-Ren’s your boyfriend?!!” Her mouth would close and she would gulp, blinking a few more times and exhaling, rubbing the back of her own head. “Listen, Airi.” Her voice became stern, ready to nip what she had to say in the arse yet it seemed Airi’s action spoke faster. She had wrapped Hanabi in a hug, gently yet comfortably it seemed, her words carrying through her body, making her shiver. ‘Noted…’ Her hand would hold Airi, tapping her softly, chuckling nervously, feeling as though her soul left her body. ‘I pray Peragus doesn’t mess this up (spoiler alert).

When Airi would back up from Hanabi, regardless of where she would end up, Hanabi would exhale with relief and glance to Airi, still with a stern tone. “Airi, Ren is a good guy. It was how he was raised though.” She began explaining, hoping to ease her anger. “Most of the Uchiha are just like Ren where if anyone wasn’t a full Uchiha, they’d be considered an outcast. Me and Ren had another spar recently and well, I had gotten a clean hit on him.” She said while her index finger traveled down across her chest, signifying that’s where she had hit him. “At that time, I claimed the Uchiha name, completely throwing the Inuzuka Clan name away.” Hanabi’s eyes looked toward the exit of the hot spring before sinking a bit into the water. “Ren knows how I feel and he even said he made a promise to you. He kept that promise, I pushed however.” Her eyes went back to Airi, looking at her blue eyes. “In our clan meeting, he even defended me when they almost went into an outrage.” Her face would turn a bit red from being flustered and the heat of the hot spring now closer to her face. “He understands and he’s changing. Slowly, but he is. Give him some time.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon May 01, 2023 11:07 pm

Upon feeling the tap, she released her grip upon Hanabi and had a seat down, sitting upon her hands as she looked around -- almost embarrassed at the fact that she was in a relationship with someone who had done deplorable things to the one she considered to be a good friend. She bit her lower lip before causing her chest to dip down underneath the warm waters. She didn't know how to respond about this information. A man she grew to know as caring, sweet, quiet, and a bit awkward was the bane of Hanabi's life for so many years. All because she wasn't a full-blooded Uchiha. Hanabi began to explain Ren's position, but it wasn't something she agreed with. Just because one was raised to be a scum-bag didn't excuse them from creating their own beliefs. It was, however, quite comforting to know that Hanabi got a good, clean hit on him during a spar.

Airi Ohara, The Carmine Hyuga
    bY9JdHx.png"Because someone grew up with hatreds doesn't mean they should live up to those stupid hatreds. The Hyuuga Clan was the same way. I got banished from the clan because I was born with this red hair and blue eyes. Funny. Even my mother hated it, calling me a disgusting half-breed. Even my dad didn't know he was part Uzumaki. How could he have known. He didn't have red hair, his mother didn't have red hair, and neither did her mother. "
    Airi said, fumbling around with the soaked tips of her bright red hair, rolling it around the tips of her fingers, looking away from Hanabi when she said her piece. Airi wasn't too happy when she heard Hanabi mention that she 'threw away' her Inuzuka name. Annoyance and irritation plainly evident on her face. She, however, waited for Hanabi to finish before talking. Just everything about this started to tick her off. Ren's treatment of Hanabi and Hanabi disavowing her name. A visual scowl crept across her face as she turned her eyes to look back towards Hanabi, with their eyes meeting for a brief moment. She continued to defend Ren until she reached her boiling point. Standing up, she presented her completely nude form towards Hanabi, squared up with her and pointed her finger down to her.
    bY9JdHx.png"Disavowing your Inuzuka lineage? Why? That is who you were and who you were created who you are now. Disavow? Pffft. Don't ever forget who you are and what you experienced to get to this point, Hanabi. Did I wish I had a better childhood and a better life? Of course, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. And as far as Ren is concerned, I'm going to have a nice and long talk with him when he comes back from Wolf. I'm going to leave him an ultimatum."
    she said, placing her hands upon her hips. She took a similar stance to the last time involving Peragus in the hotsprings. This time, she wasn't exactly shy about it. Why would she be ashamed about her body? Especially when cosmic aliens might devour her in the next few days anyway. With a 'hrmph', Airi crossed her arms and regained her seat next to Hanabi, dipping most of her body under the water.
    bY9JdHx.png"Besides, Ren is friggin' weak. I'd hope you'd land a good hit or two when you two sparred. I already have one teammate that can't do crap and I'd expect you to be better. After all, I expect a good show the next time we have a spar."
    she said, eyes closed and cheeks puffed out.
    EXP per post: 10
    EXP Total: 90

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed May 03, 2023 2:15 pm

Hanabi would listen to her friend who had the same issues as her, maybe not as bad but she was one that understood her completely. She would understand her, feeling a bit sorrowful yet that would quickly change after Airi’s comment towards her name change. Seeing Airi’s nude body as she stood up with the water falling down, Hanabi would glow a deep red, looking away and trying to look only at Airi’s eyes. “Th-that’s not w-what I meant!” She gulped, stammering over her words just a bit. “I changed my name to be fitting for my abilities as I only got my mothers looks!” But before Hanabi could continue, her eyes widened a bit, shocked to hear Airi’s statement to not forget where she came from. Hanabi’s facial expression became softer and she gave a soft smile, looking down towards the water. “Right…” Her eyes would follow Airi’s movements as she regained her seat next to her, talking about Ren this time.

Look, Airi.. You don’t need to give him an ultimatum. If he’s a good guy to you, that’s all that matters.” She’d smile softly, glancing down at her own ring. Peragus and Hanabi had been having some issues and a few talks had been had, making Hanabi come to a realization. “Don’t ruin something over something that happened in the past.. let alone it be of someone else. You have something good going for you.” She’d smile sweetly to Airi, her eyes closing gently. Her comment about Ren made Hanabi laugh however, placing her hand on her own chest and belting out laughter and wheezes. “Please! Ren is stronger than you think! I had to really catch him off guard, mind you I didn’t have my three tomoe.” Hanabi would wipe a tear away from under her eye and placed her arms on the edge of the springs, one arm going behind Airi and the other on the opposite side. “No time for stress. Just relax! We deserve it. YOU deserve it.” She’d close one eye while the other glanced at Airi before closing as well.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat May 06, 2023 6:18 pm

There was a reason, even after returning to the Hyuuga Clan, that she kept her father's surname: Ohara. She knew where she came from and, come what may, she was always an Ohara. The Ohara family didn't disavow her nor did the Ohara family shun her for being different. Even with the differences that she and her mother had, being stuck in the old ways (for Airi, it was xenophobia of foreigners while her mother disliked the other major ninja clans of Konoha), she could look passed all of that to remember the good times and the bad times she had being an Ohara; something that the Hyuuga couldn't provide due to the banishment.

She took a deep breath in and closed her eyes, holding her breath for a moment. As Hanabi spoke, she opened up a single eye and turned to look towards her.

bY9JdHx.png"I suppose you're right. (sigh and opens up both of her eyes). He hasn't been anything but good to me, so I shouldn't give him TOO much grief. But don't me wrong, I really like the guy, but I won't suffer to put him in his place if he hurts you again."
    She commented before leaning back in the hotsprings, feeling the warm water penetrating into her skin and loosening a vast portion of her body. She dipped her head underwater for a bit only to re-emerge with her long red-hair matted down her head and shoulders before splaying out like a blanket upon the surface of the water, appearing like blood in the water. With Hanabi's words of Ren's strength and her spreading her arms, Airi lets out a little chuckle.

bY9JdHx.png"There was something I've been meaning to talk to you about. I've been having these visions since childhood. Vivid colors and the night sky opening up. Earlier, I encountered a messenger -- not that you'd see it nor probably believe me. But in three day's time, I'm going to be encountering otherworldly demons. Apparently, I've been chosen to be their champion. Not that I have any other choice. If I say no, they'd haunt me for the rest of my life until I accept The Calling. "
    she said, turning her eyes skyward. She had already accepted the invitation to The Calling, it was just a matter of time and to show up at this rate. Their terrifying, yet honeyed words rang through her ears. A foreign language entering her mind, directly, almost demanding her presence. Not only was she invited to this 'Calling' but it also affected her apprentice. She turned her eyes towards Hanabi to see her reaction and only gave her a smile in return.

bY9JdHx.png"I think, with their power, I'm going to claim the head of the Hyuuga Clan and then claim the seat of Hokage. There are a lot of changes this world needs and I think I can make all of those changes happen. My only worry is, however, if I do become the Hokage -- do I have your support? Would you be willing to walk through fire with me?"
    she asked, running her hands over her forehead and over her scalp to squeeze the water from her hair so no more would drip down upon her face. If she became Hokage, would she be someone of great change for the shinobi world or would she be someone who maintained the status quo? The creatures she would form a contract with would demand change and demand a stirring up of the status quo. Would she be able to carry out their will? That all depended on if she had people at her back; strong people with unwavering loyalty. Which meant that she needed to also have the full support of Tengoku and all three of the major shinobi clans.

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Tue May 09, 2023 1:45 pm

Hanabi’s eyes would lay on Airi, watching her every movement. What’s he spoke of, about a calling, it did worry Hanabi but something told her she wasn’t lying. She believed in Airi and so she would listen to her, an open mind to it all. She would hear Airi’s concerns out, smiling softly at the last thing she would ask. Hanabi would look down and lift herself up, standing up and stepping in front of Airi, her scars prominent and exposed to her, some worse than others. She would put and arm over her chest and bow respectively, closing her eyes and keeping her bow. A delicate and sensible moment for both of the woman. A stronger bond possibly even growing. “I will be at your side through thick and thin, even as a Hokage, you have my support. I will walk through the flames of war, desire, and everything to see you succeed. I will lay down paths for you to walk, whether I be under you or at your side. I will respect you and help you. You have my word.” Whether if Airi had her as someone next to her in the future or someone still under her, she would greatly respect Airi, even helping her make decisions and or treaty’s with her. Her loyalty would be the best it would be, some even saying she would die for Airi. Which she would but probably not easily. Despite their differences on Ren, she would stand up and placing her hands on her waists. “I can promise you that.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed May 10, 2023 4:33 am

Hanabi stood directly in front of Airi and her eyes grew wide a bit, surprised at Hanabi being as outright as she is now and at what she looked like naked. Her words also struck her like a hammer on cherry-red hot steel. She bit her lower lip for a moment at the as she listened to Hanabi. Something about this exchange started to tickle her. After Hanabi was done, Airi lurched forward and let out a big laugh, closing her eyes as tears started to form in the corner of her eyes. She found this entire exchange comedic. While Hanabi's words were strong and Airi loved Hanabi for her response, she wiped the tears from her eyes.

bY9JdHx.png"Oh goodness. Why am I talking like I'm going to take a throne by force for my own ideals? It's almost like one of my manga that I read.  Haha. But, all the same,"
    she said before standing up and lunged towards Hanabi, placing her arms around her and squeezing her tightly in a firm hug. She buried her forehead upon Hanabi's chest and let her soaked hair 'plop' against her chest.

bY9JdHx.png"Hanabi. Thank you. I know I can rely on you for anything. Since I know that I have you watching my back, just remember that I'll always watch your back. If anyone is hurting you, let me know, and I'll be there. I'll even be your knight in shining armor. What'dya say?"
    Airi said, pulling away from Hanabi's chest and gave her a brilliant smile. There was a moment of silence between the two. The two may have definitely bonded after this situation. It wasn't until Airi broke up this beautiful moment with.

bY9JdHx.png"I swear, have your boobs gotten bigger? Holy crap!"

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed May 10, 2023 2:57 pm

Hanabi straightened her posture from the sudden belch of laughter that would come from Airi, blinking a bit, as if to say “Did I say something wrong?” When Airi would wipe the tears away, she would smile at Airi and chuckle at her comment about taking the throne by force. Placing one hand on her bare hip and the other waving her comment off but nothing would be said as Airi hugged Hanabi, causing her to falter a bit. She would take a few steps back, her face growing red and Airi buried her face into her breasts. “A-Airi…” She would speak softly, almost in shock. The hand she was using to wave off her comment would lightly be placed on Airi’s back, lightly rubbing and smiling softly.

As I protect you, you protect me as well.

As they shared a beautiful bonding moment, Hanabi’s eyes would roll as she would lightly push Airi off, followed by a laugh and a splash of water towards her way. Not in a mean manner but in a ‘really’ type of push. “I don’t believe they have. They’re still the same. Maybe YOU got smaller?” She’d chuckle, flipping her wet hair over her shoulder before stretching her arms upward and exhaling with a slight moan to accompany it. “It’s getting pretty late. Maybe we should finish up and head home?” She’d ask, looking up at the sky, seeing the million of stars within the dark abyss. It was just missing.. the moon.

[attempt exit]

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats: