Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

For the Alliance; Suna

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

For the Alliance; Suna Empty For the Alliance; Suna

Post by Diana Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:49 pm

Emerging from the hardened sandstone within Sunagakure's Inner Sanctum, Diana skipped checking into the gate area and made her way immediately to the Sunagakure vault. Several Shinobi and civilians immediately recognized her as she passed through, but she paid them no mind as she was the one who was in charge of Suna, even if it was from a far. It was something she knew she needed to fix once she had more time, but she was on a mission.

Arriving at the vault, the two guards hesitated, but Diana quickly spoke up. "I am Tsuchikage Diana Moneta, and I do not have the time right now. Move." And they would do so, letting her enter the vault. She spent very little time inside, making sure to gather up all of the money that wouldn't impact Suna's daily life before stepping back out. Looking to the guards, she'd speak once again.

"Has there been any news of Sayuri Yuki and Chen Kimyōnakama?"

"Nothing of Chen, but Sayuri's presence is still felt throughout the village, as she has killed several times."

"I see. The fact she has continued to stay here is notable. Continue looking for her, hopefully Kiri will have an answer to deal with her by the time I get back."

Sinking back into the ground, she'd move on to her next location; the Land of Bird's Han'ei no mura.

Diana is withdrawing 2,482,000 from Sunagakure's Bank.

145/185 CP
    Mayfly; -40 CP (To Han'ei no mura, Instant Travel)
    105/185 CP

Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

For the Alliance; Suna Empty Re: For the Alliance; Suna

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:36 pm

Alpha-Ethereum careened through the bank that Diana had so wisely cleaned out before the attack. The creature activated Razor Sharp Tentacles and proceeded to smash up the vault until there was nothing left. When all was said and done, the bank and the vault it held would be unsuited to the task of holding anyone's money with anything even close to security. The creature had expended most of its chakra and therefore poofed allowing Chen to summon Omega-Ethereum.

Used: Razor Sharp Tentacles

[Alpha goes poof now that its finished its jobs.]

Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: S

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 pm