Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Lunch Time Dealings (Kiyoshi)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Lunch Time Dealings (Kiyoshi) Empty Lunch Time Dealings (Kiyoshi)

Post by Peragus Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:10 am

The warmth and comfort of a favorite hot meal.

That was what Peragus was feeling as he contentedly consumed his large bowl of ramen at his favorite ramen shop. The hot, savory broth and warm noodles with his favorite toppings and protein, shrimp, was absolutely delicious. The shop itself was much more than a stand now, being a full sit down restaurant and the Hyuuga consumed his bowls in contended glee. He knew the staff here. Hell, the father and daughter pair that owned and operated the place originally had been two of the only people to know that he had never truly been blind. They covered for him at times when he was still awkward and unable to move well through large crowds.

Now that didn’t matter. His Byakugan had progressed to the point that it no longer strained him and so his eyes were on pretty much any time he was out of his home. The chakra consumption was utterly negligible and even aside from that. His hearing and sense of smell had gotten good enough that he could maneuver even through busy streets without any fear of running into anyone. For the moment though he was seated at a table, enjoying his meal. Masae was at the house, getting settled and meeting with some of the others in the clan. So she could be recognized as someone who lived there now.

[1]

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

Lunch Time Dealings (Kiyoshi) Empty Re: Lunch Time Dealings (Kiyoshi)

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:06 pm

Kiyoshi would step into the small ramen shop, taking a moment to look around the place. He didn't go out much, and he never really ate out at a restaurant. There was a suggestion that he needed more interaction with those in the village, Akimitsu had told him he spent too much time in his workshop. Kiyoshi enjoyed the peacefulness of the solitude, not being much of a people person as it were. However, with his promotion to Chuunin, Kiyoshi knew that he would not be able to spend as much time working on his crafting and that his service to the village would begin to take more and more of his time.

With that fact in mind, Kiyoshi had decided to spend today free. He didn't look at the blueprints in his workshop when he woke like he normally did, taking a walk through the village ensuring to steer clear of the True Forge so that he wouldn't be tempted to do some smithing. Now however he was getting hungry, and while normally he would just cook something for himself Kiyoshi knew that if he went home, he would be tempted to work. Finding the small ramen shop was a blessing in disguise though he hoped that they were as good a cook as he was, he would hate for his first time trying someone else's cooking to be a bad experience.

Kiyoshi's eyes would find a man who wore a blindfold, and his heartrate would jump. Everyone with half a brain would know who the man was, and out of all the shops in the village, Kiyoshi found himself in the one that had one of the great leaf shinobi eating within it. Kiyoshi would slowly move forward towards the other man, his puppet armor would be covering all of his body other than his head.

"Peragus Hyuga, you fought against Raijin with Kimiko Uchiha, didn't you?" Kiyoshi would ask with a slight awe in his voice, he had never met a famous person before, with the exception of the Hokage of course. Still, he would act like a fan boy that was meeting their favorite movie star. He would do all but ask for the man's autograph, "I'm sorry. I don't mean to interrupt your meal, I am Kiyoshi. I was recently promoted to chuunin but my dream is to become a great shinobi like yourself and Kimiko, to do good work for the village beyond my crafting."

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:28 am

As Peragus consumed his meal he would be set upon by every famous mans worst nightmare. An evil so corrupt and so vile that one could not easily describe it in words. A conceptual threat that brought shivers to the spine of every man that could be recognized. Well, everyone man that was interested in women anyway.

Fanboys.

Joking aside, Kiyoshi’s comments would cause him to pause in his meal mid slurp and his blindfolded appearance was turned toward the young man with noodles bridging the distance between his mouth and bowl. Then quickly correct that by slurping his current bite before pointing his chopsticks at the seat across from him. “Have a seat, order what you want.” He would say as he continued.

By now word of Kimiko’s and his neutralization of Raijin would be public knowledge and so he would accept the fact that people would want to be near him. Still, his activated Byakugan would see the strange body armor underneath the heavy cloak he wore. What appeared to be heavy shoulders was actually part of that armor and rather than covering just the torso like most body armor would it seemed to be full body, covering all but the boy's head. That in it of itself was interesting, especially since so far as he knew there was no store in the village that sold such equipment. It lent credence to his statement of wanting to ‘do good work for the village beyond his crafting.’

“I wouldn’t call myself ‘great’, we caught Raijin unawares and that’s probably the only reason I’m alive. What’s your name anyway?” He would ask as he flagged down a waitress for them. When she arrived he would nod in greeting to her before speaking. “Another bowl of Shrimp ramen and an order of dumplings. Plus whatever my companion here is having.” He would order, prompting a nod from the woman as she wrote his order down and turned to Kiyoshi.

[2]

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:38 am

Having just lost a spar himself because he was caught unawares himself, he knew all too well that it was no easy feat to do such a thing. It took skill and ability to be able to do, and it was something that he admired. Sitting down next to the other man, Kiyoshi would look to the waitress.

"I'll just have what he is having, thanks." Kiyoshi would state with a grin before looking back to Peragus, "my name is Kiyoshi, it's very good to meet you sir." He wasn't sure if the other man just had not heard him before when he had said his name or not, but he wouldn't be bothered by it. "And if I might say myself, I believe that catching a powerful shinobi like Raijin unaware and being able to put a stop to him is a pretty great thing to have accomplished." Kiyoshi would add with a wide grin, if he was able to take down a shinobi like that then everyone would know his name just like they now knew Peragus, of course he was a long way away from ever being able to accomplish such a feat.

"The greatest thing I have ever accomplished was building the True forge for the village, and my puppet ability, but I strive every day to grow better as a shinobi as well. That being said if you ever need anything smithed than look no further, I have designs of all sorts of ninja tools, weapons and armor" Kiyoshi would continue, though he made other items it was the forge and his puppet ability that were most widely known around the village. "So, what is it like to be one of the greatest shinobi within the village?" He would ask continuing to be an annoying fanboy.

Stats: 
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Tue May 02, 2023 10:13 am

Kiyoshi would sit and order the same thing he was having, then introduce himself. Truth be told Peragus had only really chimed in to what the red haired man was saying. Right about where he described himself and Kimiko as ‘Great’. Honestly the only truly great one there had been Kimiko herself. Still, the man would insist that it was true that Peragus too was great for catching a shinobi like Raijin unaware. Still though, Peragus would shake his head with a small grin. “Kimiko did the work on that, teleported us right behind him somehow. Within arms reach and everything. I don’t know if you know anything about my clan Kiyoshi, but once we’re in arms reach, then for many the fight is already over.” He would say as he considered back to Kimiko’s capabilities.

“She was faster than I am too, although I might be able to match her in that regard now. At least in terms of raw striking speed. But honestly, she’s the great one. I quite literally just invited myself along after she asked me a couple of questions.” He would finish, eating the last of his current bowl before waiting for the next. “So, you’re a smith, weapons and armor and other such things eh? I go to a clan member for armor, and I’m afraid familial loyalty will keep me going to her for the work. But weapons and other such tools are certainly on the table. I don’t need anything now, but maybe I can give you some help instead.” He would say, stroking his jaw in thought as he considered.

It only took a few moments and while he thought the waitress brought their orders. Two large bowls of shrimp ramen and two orders of dumplings. The smell wafted over to them and Peragus almost starting salivating on the spot. Still, he would refrain though as he considered his thoughts. Then he would reach down and pull up a scroll, he had a few in various pockets but he double checked the outer label on this one before nodding and setting it on the table on Kiyoshi’s side. “Consider that an investment, don’t worry about paying me back.” He would say before picking up his chopsticks and beginning to eat. Within the scroll was two million ryo, enough for anyone to open up and fully prepare a few storefronts if one wanted. Peragus didn’t need ryo much nowadays and he was going to work on building up the nation he knew led as well so that would be even more income.

[3]

Stats:

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Sun May 07, 2023 7:21 pm

As Kiyoshi listened to Peragus, he couldn't help but wonder what this teleportation the man spoke of was. If it allowed one to get so close to someone, it would be dangerous for him. That was something he didn't like, if they could get past his puppets then he would be in trouble in a combat situation. For now, he would put a pin in the thought, though he would be sure to look into it later for now it was not a concern. Peragus' mention of his clan would be met with Kiyoshi nodding his head, he doubted he knew all about the Hyuga, but he had done research into the great clans of the village. Almost everyone knew about the Hyuga's prowess with taijutsu, and from the information that he had gathered he knew that he would not stand a chance against a Hyuga in a fight. Even if he could keep them at a distance with his puppets, there was too great of a chance that they would just destroy the puppet and then he would have no way of stopping them from getting close.

Kiyoshi would begin eating while Peragus continued to think, Kiyoshi wasn't to upset by the fact that Peragus said he only went to his family member for armor. In truth he was still learning when it came to armor, he had much more experience with his gadgets and weapons than he did armor. Though he was curious about this family member of his, maybe Kiyoshi could learn a thing or two from them about armor crafting. His thoughts would be brought back to the present when Peragus sat a scroll on the table in front of him and said to consider it an investment. This would cause Kiyoshi to stop eating and pick up the scroll to look at it, of course he did not know it held as much Ryo as it did. If he had known he probably would not have accepted it, as it was far too much, but naively he would place it in a pouch of his own. "I don't know what to say other than thank you," Kiyoshi would begin. He had never someone invest in him or his work before, especially without receiving anything in return.

"I promise to make good use of this investment, and should you ever need anything. You need only ask, and I will make it free of charge. I can also make you medicine if you are ever in need of it or poison if that is your style. I use some occasionally with my puppets, I have a few different options should you be interested." It was then that a thought would pop into his head and Kiyoshi would grab a bag from a pouch, sitting it on the table. "This here is something I developed; you might find them more useful than they are for me. I call them, limit breakers. They can give you more energy in a fight, so that you can continue fighting longer beyond your limits, hence the name." There would be 9 pills within the bag Kiyoshi sat on the table for Peragus to take, it would be nowhere near a repayment for the investment, but it would be a small return at least.

Stats: 
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Tue May 09, 2023 4:17 am

Kiyoshi would accept the scroll and put it away, causing Peragus to grin. He hadn’t even looked to see how much was there. He would find out later, it was actually good he didn’t look now. However Kiyoshi would then tell him that he would make good on the investment and that if Peragus ever needed anything he simply needed to ask and there would be no charge. Peragus internally winced at that. The offer was kind, and polite, but wasn’t smart. Kiyoshi hadn’t even looked to see how much was there before making that offer. Peragus could’ve given him ten thousand ryo, not a couple of million. Still, it was polite, and obviously Kiyoshi’s intentions were in the right place.

“Careful about making offers there, you haven’t even looked to see what was given to you.” He would say, grinning at the young man as he continued his meal. “Still, I appreciate it and will keep it in mind. I might need someone to build me a home and some defenses in the future. I’ll look you up then and we can see about compensation for the work.” He would say. He was considering moving to the Land of Tea, but frankly he needed to build the nation up more before he could. He’d need it to be a more powerful economic resource and not only that but he’d need to make Chagakure larger and then furthermore find an easier way to travel to and from the place so he could be in Konoha when needed.

Kiyoshi would proceed to put a bag of pills on the table and explain to Peragus that they were what he called ‘Limit Breakers’ and what they did. So, they gave access to more chakra eh? He wondered idly how long that increased chakra would last and took the offered bag, intent upon testing it later on. “Thank you Kiyoshi.” He would say before continuing his meal. After a few minutes he would finish eating and drop enough money on the table for both his and Kiyoshi’s meal, including both a tip and enough for an extra bowl for the red haired shinobi too if he wanted. Then Peragus would stand, stretch and give the young man a two fingered salute. “Time to get goin, I need to hit the training grounds. Good luck with your endeavors Kiyoshi.” He would say in his normal jovial tone before heading off to get some work done on himself.

[4]

[Attempted Exit]

Stats:

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Thu May 11, 2023 7:54 pm

Kiyoshi would nod to Peragus' warning of offering things to others, not that he intended to make this offer very often, if at all ever again. In truth he had only made the man the offer because he was the first man to ever give him something and not expect something in return, that alone made Peragus a unique individual in Kiyoshi's eye. Add to the fact that Peragus was a Shinobi of high renown and caliber, that Kiyoshi wished for his work to be a part of the man's next great conquest. Sure, it was a self-serving reason for him to do so, but it was still a kindness in its own right in his eyes as well. Still, he would remain silent and simply nod to the man's words. The prospect of future work interridge him to the point that he almost forgot about his food, that is until Peragus continued to eat at which point he looked back down to the table and realized he still had food as well and finished off his bowl. Peragus would take his leave, a Shinobi of his standing was likely to be kept busy so that he had this amount of time at all was surprising. After Peragus had left, Kiyoshi too would take his leave. The male would make a mental note to try more of the different ramen the shop had to offer, but for now he needed to get back to his workshop and his work. Once home he would look upon the scroll that Peragus had given him to find the large amount of Ryo and the male almost fell out of his chair. He should return this, he thought to himself, knowing it was far too much for him to ever pay back, but then Peragus' words would seem to echo in his head. The man said not to worry about paying him back, and that it was an investment. Kiyoshi would eventually decide to keep the ryo, but swore that when Peragus came looking for a weapon he would receive only the best.

{Exit Thread}

Stats: 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:05 am