Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A return, or just a brief stop

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

A return, or just a brief stop Empty A return, or just a brief stop

Post by Ren Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:10 pm

Ren would leave the Hokage's office with only one thought on his mind, seeing Airi. Of course shortly after leaving the office, the thought of how he was going to break the news he had just received would go as well. He had literally just returned from the land of wolf, and now he was being sent off to another minor country, though it was not like he could refuse to do it even if he wanted to. Though he would prefer spending more time with Airi, it would seem that he would only be able to spend a small amount of time with her before shipping off again.

He had so much to tell her already from the short trip to the land of wolf, to their return and the Hokage giving him the new blade that was now strapped to his belt and the mission to go purchase another minor country. Though he was also curious as to what she had been up to while he had been away as well, considering the fact that she said she was working on something for him whenever he had left before.

Ren wondered if Airi would be interested in travelling with him this time, though he wouldn't push the issue if she said no. He understood that she had her own responsibilities, so he couldn't expect her to just be able to drop everything and go on a trip with him out of the blue just because he was given a mission. Either way though, he would ask her once he found her and see where the conversation went. The Forge was the closest place to the Hokage's office of the places he knew she might be, so he checked there first. Then the training area, before finally ending up at her house within the Hyuga district. Though he doubted that her mother would be happy to see him again, considering how she didn't seem to like him the last time he was there, he would knock on the door and wait for an answer. He only hoped that Airi was home.

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Ryo: Check Updates

A return, or just a brief stop Empty Re: A return, or just a brief stop

Post by Airi Ohara Tue May 02, 2023 3:40 am

The door opened to a black-haired, white-eyed woman. She just looked at Ren and her head slowly cocked back in disgust. The disgust was easily written upon her face. A woman of the old ways, one that Airi wished to shatter. Ways that forced her out of the clan and out of the village those 19 years ago. The one who opened the door was none-other than Airi's mother. She sniffed the air for a moment.
    Kina Hyuga, The Steadfast
    37ag8iJ.jpg"Mmm. Yes. I knew I smelled a dog. Tch! Fine. Give me a moment to fetch her. "
    she said before the door slammed shut in Ren's face. Her voice carried out through the door, shouting out for Airi to 'come get her dog' with Airi responding a few moments later. There was a brief moment of silence before the door opened up with Airi showing up at the door dressed in a red and white kimono with a blue obi over her torso (pictured in PFP). She gave him a stern expression for a brief moment, one that would give Ren a feeling that she knew what he did with Hanabi. The stone-cold expression lingered for a bit longer than it should before her expression quickly changed to more cheerful and happy to see him. Her entire vibe changed, leaning upon her door in a flirtatious manner.
    Airi Ohara, The Carmine Hyuga
    bY9JdHx.png"Oh! You're back from Wolf. I see you're back in one piece. And don't mind my mom, she's getting a bit better about it. Come in, please come in. I'm sure my mother wouldn't mind at all,"
    she said as she turned her eyes towards her mother, giving her a death glare for a brief moment. She stepped back and turned her body to the side to allow him to see more of the house, giving him non-verbal permission to enter into the house. As soon as he walked in, she wrapped her arms around him and pushed her face into his chest. He wasn't gone for long, but she did miss him. Currently, she was taking a bit of time off before she had to go to the Training Grounds and fight the Twins. Her hands moved around his body, making sure there wasn't anything out of the ordinary upon his body. Her hand landing on the pommel of the sword. Her hand recoiled a bit with a confused expression. The sword was new -- never remembering this the last time they met. Perhaps she wasn't focused on his weapon, but more of his over-all presence.

She pulled away from the embrace and reached over and closed the door behind him before tugging on his clothing, almost pulling him in the direction of her room.
    37ag8iJ.jpg"Don't you dare sleep with that dog while I'm in the house. And put your tits away! "
    She just gave her mother yet another death stare, without saying a word before her mother quickly sucked in air between her teeth before looking towards Ren. Her eyes scanned him up and down for a moment before walking over to Airi, keeping her eyes on Ren the entire time.
    37ag8iJ.jpg"Keep your door open"
    Airi let out a huff and rolled her eyes. She eventually let out a bit of a nod before continuing to pull Ren in the direction of her room. As the two entered the room, her door had a heart-shaped plate on it with her name hand-written on it -- written in a juvenile handwriting. Inside, her room was covered in teddy bears, frilly and girly accoutrements, as well as something one would typically see in a young teenage girl. Due to her not having much of a childhood, her mindset may as well be stuck in her adolescence. Thankfully, she was 19 years old. On one of the shelves was a big box with writing on it that said 'Ren' with hearts and other lovey-dovey scribbles and doodles. She reached down to grab it, her cleavage being very clear and evident as she bent over to pick up the box, holding it in her arms and placed it upon the oak-wood desk in her room.
    bY9JdHx.png"You gotta tell me about your travels!"
    she said as she left the content of the box as a mystery for now. She ended up jumping on her bed, landing on her butt with her unbound breasts bouncing a bit as she bounced upon the bed. She pat the side of the bed next to her.

EXP: +10 / 10

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun May 07, 2023 5:30 pm

His greeting from Airi's mother was as he expected it would be, an insult followed by the door slamming in his face. Ren wouldn't let it bother him, for a few moments later he would be greeted by a far better sight, Airi. The look she gave him at first made him think that she was mad at him for something, though what he couldn't be sure and it would change rather quickly. The sight of Airi leaning against the door would bring a bright smile to his face, "yes one piece just as promised," Ren replied with a small wink as he moved to enter the house at Airi's invitation. As Airi move to hug him, he would return the embrace wrapping one arm around the middle of her back and the other around her shoulders. "I missed you," he would say softly as he lowered his head to rest slightly on hers. He would resist the urge to hold tighter to her as she pulled away, as she began pulling him towards her room and her mother made her comments, Ren couldn't help but smile wide. "It's always a pleasure to see you as well, Lady Hyuga." Ren would state as Airi pulled him towards her room, only half sarcastically, as seeing the elder Hyuga meant he saw Airi.

Once they were in the room, Ren would take a look around as he watched Airi grab a box and sat it on the desk before moving towards the bed. She jumped on the bed, motioning for him to sit next to her and asked him about his travel, Ren would take a small breath as he moved to the bed himself wondering where exactly he should start. As he sat, he determined the best place to start was the beginning, as it made it simpler. "Well, I met with Kimiko at the gate and she used some jutsu that instantly took us to the land of Forest where Peragus was waiting. I don't know how he got there but apparently, him and Kimiko had managed to take out Raijin, I am not sure on the details on that. However I will say that I do not suggest Kimiko's way of travelling." Ren could still feel the churning of his stomach he had felt from the instant transportation that Kimiko had used to teleport them, "from there we walked to the Land of Wolves. Peragus was able to find the village pretty quickly, though I will say it was kind of disappointing that I didn't see a single wolf within the Land of Wolf. Negotiations went pretty quickly as well, then Kimiko brought me and her back the same way we had left, Peragus wanted to take care of some things on his own but he should be back sooner or later."

Ren would let out a small sigh, "unfortunately it wasn't all that exciting, and I didn't get any sightseeing done because of the way Kimiko teleported us. Though I was allowed to sign the dragon summoning contract, that Kimiko had taken off of Raijin so there is that. When we got back I went straight to the Hokage to turn in the scroll that we acquired from Wolf and he gave me this." Ren would carefully remove Singing Tempest from its sheath to show Airi the blade that was to be his reward from the mission, as the blade and the summoning contract was the most exciting thing that happened to him while he was away. As he let Airi look at the blade he wondered how exactly he should tell her about the rest of the conversation with the Hokage.

"There is something else," he would say his voice slightly lower than before as if he was afraid to say the words. "The Hokage gave me another mission, away from the village. I am to travel to Rain, like with Wolf I will be acquiring the land for Konoha. While it is closer than Wolf is, I will be traveling on my own this time so it might actually take longer for me to get back." Ren would look to Airi's face to judge her reaction to these words, he wasn't exactly happy about the fact that he was going to be going away again, but he couldn't ignore his orders. "The Hokage was kind enough to grant me time to see you before I go," he would add. It was his only condition for taking the mission was that he would get to see Airi first before he left, but Airi would be able to see that he wasn't looking forward to leaving again even if the last time was not that long. "What about you? Anything interesting happen around here while I was gone?"

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed May 10, 2023 3:58 am

She leaned back, placing the palms of her hand upon the bed and tilt her head as Ren had spoken, a lock of red hair falling down her face and onto her shoulder, one long enough to cover her plentiful cleavage. She listened to the tale he weaved. The information about a jutsu that instantly caused them to travel made her mouth water. Her interested has been piqued, causing her to raise a little brow at the sound of that jutsu. Yes, she could make some great use of that. The story of Peragus and this Kimiko person killing Raijin was already a story she was told -- granted, not in great detail. She only knew of bits and pieces of the man; nothing detailed nor intimate but just rudimentary information on the man. While he was a legendary shinobi, she hadn't really been around, as a shinobi, to learn nor hear too much about these legendary shinobi -- all to include Kimiko.

Ren started going on about his travels to the Land of Wolf and Airi gave a little chuckle. Yes, it must have been quite disappointing to travel to the Land of Wolves and not see a single wolf. That'd be like going to the Land of Fi--- Oh, well, if that would happen, that'd be terribly tragic. As she continued to listen, she flirtatiously flipped some of her carmine red hair over her face, moving the lock of hair that covered her cleavage over her shoulder. Airi scoffed a bit at him claiming that the travel was boring. She wanted to do a bit of traveling, a bit ironic for someone who did nothing but travel for the first 14 to 15 years of her life. One that wanted to settle down and strengthen their roots. Though, there was some interesting information.

bY9JdHx.png"Oh? The Dragon Contract! That sounds really strong!  I actually signed a summoning contract as well in your absence. Yeah, it wasn't long, but a lot of things actually happened while you were gone, as well,"
    she chuckled a bit, moving a hand up to her mouth and nodding to confirm her words. Her chuckle and good attitude was instantly brought to a screeching halt once she found out Ren was going out on another mission. She let out an audible groan and threw herself back upon her bed, bouncing a bit upon the bed and whimpered afterwards.

bY9JdHx.png"Of course he'd send you out to do a mission when you just got back, hmph!  Meh!"
    she leaned up, perching herself up upon her elbows and looked at him.

bY9JdHx.png"I'd totally go with you, but Lord Hokage had assigned me with another task. So, while you were gone, yeah, I know it didn't take THAT long, but I was invited by interdimensional demons, rather 'highly encouraged' to join a calling where these creatures said they'd grant me power for becoming their champion"
    she said, shrugging her shoulders a bit in a rather nonchalant manner. That kind of story, for most people, would be unbelievable and something created out of pure imagination. If Ren looked around, he would see quite the large assortment of manga upon a bookshelf nestled in the corner of her room. She pushed herself back up to a seated position, raising a single leg to wrap her arms around it, hugging in for comfort.

bY9JdHx.png"Um, what else?  Oh, the Tsuchikage entered the village, who I let in under the pretext that she wanted to talk to Kimiko. Uh... I have to fight the former Raikage for her placement and my promotion to Jonin, um, tomorrow actually. Uh, what else? "
    she said, placing a finger upon her chin and looked up in thought. Her expression grew ice cold for a moment as she turned to look towards Ren.

bY9JdHx.png"I talked to Hanabi and about her scars."
    she said in a much more chilling tone. She was told, by Hanabi, to just leave Ren alone about it, but she didn't feel like she had a choice but to -- at least -- bring it up to him to see what he had to say.

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun May 21, 2023 3:16 pm

Listening to Airi explain what had happened while he was gone, Ren couldn't help but think that Dragons seemed slightly less special in the face of interdimensional demons. This would be followed by wondering just what a champion of these demons meant, however the thought would quickly be drown out by her mention of two other Kages within the village and the fact that she was supposed to spar with one of them. Though he wondered what business the Tsuchikage would have with Kimiko, it was not his place to question it.

"It's a shame that I will not be able to be there to root you on during your fight," Ren could tell from when he mentioned the fact that he would be traveling again upset her slightly. There was nothing more that he would have enjoyed than being there to watch her take on the Raikage, but his duty to the village had to come before his own preferences. Ren felt as though Airi's eyes were cutting into him as she mentioned Hanabi and her scars, there was no doubt in his mind that Airi was mad about it which he knew she would be, but he had thought he would have been the one to explain it to her rather than her confronting him. He silently kicked himself for not telling her before he had left, but now he was going to have to try to explain it the best he could. He knew Airi was an understanding person, he just hoped she did not start to resent him for it in the long run.

"I see, did she also tell you that she paid me back with one of my own?" Ren would start revealing the scar across his chest from one of her swords, it wasn't a large scar but a decent cut made diagonally across his midsection starting at his chest and traveling down beneath the shirt where the other end was hidden from view. "I am not saying that to try and justify what I did in any way," he would add quickly as he replaced his shirt. "I know what I did was wrong, and I have been trying to rectify it as best I can. I was blinded by my father into the belief that if you weren't Uchiha you were nothing, and those that pollute the blood were the vilest of traitors to the blood. I know now that is not true, and I have since apologized to Hanabi for how I had been in the past. She gave me the scar, but I also believe in part a small bit of forgiveness as well." Ren would look down to the ground as he finished, he didn't know what Airi was going to say to all of this but there was not a lie spoken. He felt true regret for the way that he treated Hanabi all because he was trying to earn his own father's love and respect, and he was now trying to make amends with his past.

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu May 25, 2023 5:46 pm

Airi slouched her shoulders a bit and shrugged her shoulders. Running a hand through her red hair, she let out a little yawn, small tears forming on the corners of her eyes before turning to look back towards Ren, a look of 'eh' being clearly expressed.

bY9JdHx.png"Eh. What can you do? They don't seem to have too big of a chakra pool so the fight shouldn't be too difficult. But, then again, I guess I can't really even take them out instantly as it is also a display of their power as well. So, what can ya do? If it was just me showing off, easily take about 10 seconds to wipe the floor with them. But I can't hog ALL of the spotlight, right? "
    she said, giving a rather goofy chuckle. She released the leg and arched her back, stretching her arms upwards to stretch out her back. It was at that point that the conversation changed to a bit more annoyed and she had to listen to what Ren had to say. While she was already annoyed, miffed, and even a bit angry about what Ren did -- if Hanabi had already forgiven him, then she had no reason to be upset. She started to take on a tense posture as she listened to his words.

bY9JdHx.png"She mentioned something about getting a clean hit in. Didn't mention anything about burning you,"
    she said, moving over her bed and getting a bit too close to Ren to look him over to make sure his face wasn't burnt. Hopefully, she didn't see anything on his face or anything visual. She gave a frown to her man and wrapped her arms around him.  Their embrace was warm and tight as she pulled away briefly and ran her fingers through his long black hair.

bY9JdHx.png"I don't want either of you hurting one another any more, okay? I'll get really mad if either one of you do that. I care for the two of you so much, so don't hurt each other any more okay?"
    she pulled away from the hug and scooted to the edge of the bed and let her legs dangle.

bY9JdHx.png"And yeah, I guess your dad and my mom would be great friends,"
    she said with a little chuckle before hearing a loud knock on the wall. Airi just rolled her eyes. Truth hurts. She left a brief moment of silence afterwards.

bY9JdHx.png"You know I'm not a full Hyuuga, right? "
    She turned her shoulders to the side slightly, lifting a hand up to fiddle around with some of her lengthening red hair, twirling it around her index finger.

bY9JdHx.png"This hair color and my eye color was one of the reasons I got banished from the clan and the village until I managed to unlock the Byakugan. All because I'm part Uzumaki and all this pissed off the Hyuuga Clan...  Oh, don't worry, I plan on taking over the head of the clan and fix all of this crap.
    With force, if necessary.
    "

Post 1: 10 EXP
    Post 2: 20 EXP
    Post 3: 25 EXP
    Turned this into a flashback

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:23 pm

Ren couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at Airi's remark about his scar, "not a burn, love. Just a cut from her sword, in reality she probably should have done worst to me." Allowing her to look him over before returning her embrace, holding her tightly and not wanting to let her go but not resisting as she pulled away from the hug. "I promised I wouldn't hurt your friends again and I will stick to that promise," Ren would say with a smile before adding, "though I can't say the same for Hanabi." Hanabi may have forgiven him, or not, he wasn't completely sure at this point, though he couldn't blame her if she did still hate him. He would not attack her or try to do her harm, but if she attacked him, he would defend himself though he would try to end it quickly without hurting her.

Ren would nod at her statement about his dad and her mom being great friends, even though his dad would never admit to being a friend with a Hyuga. He was too much of a Clanist and would likely talk about the woman behind her back or something. Ren didn't really care about it though; his dad was long gone, and he had better things to think about than an grumpy old man. He would nod again when she asked if he knew she wasn't a full hyuga, it was one of the things that made him believe that his father was wrong in his beliefs. The fact that such a wonderful person had come from a union of different clans proved that purity wasn't everything, that there was more to it than what was in your blood.

"Well, if anyone can change someone's way of thinking, it's you." Ren said with a smile, speaking from experience though she didn't have to use force with him. "It seems to me that too many of the older generations have a narrow way of thinking, across all of the clans. It's up to people who think like you do to change that way of thinking, and I will do anything I can to help in that, it's something that Kimiko is doing to the Uchiha clan as well. I may not be fond of her as my clan leader, but that is at least one thing I can say that she is doing right."

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:33 am

bY9JdHx.png"
    Well good. I'll be sure to have Hanabi keep her hands off of you as well
    "
    She said before leaning over, nudging him with her shoulder. While she said she would have Hanabi's side, she wouldn't want Hanabi to randomly lash out at her boyfriend. She turned her head towards him and rolled her shoulders forward.

bY9JdHx.png"
    So, when do they have you leaving? Because I got a present for you,
    "
    she said, hopping off of the bed and reached over to a bag that she had ready. Holding the bag in both of her hands, she held it out towards Ren with a bit of a blush on her face.

bY9JdHx.png"
    I told you I'd replace the haori that I kinda ruined and I made it here. It's nice and blue and quite traditional actually,
    "
    she stated as she placed the bag in Ren's lap and took her seat next to him upon her bed. She turned her head towards him to see his reaction, holding her breath, hoping he'd like it. Exhaling out, she turned her head towards him and gave him a rather pleading smile.

bY9JdHx.png"
    Hey, after this mission, stay home okay? I want to do something with you. It's been a while since we've done anything together. I miss being with you other than your little visits before you go off to some strange land. Alright?
    "
    :: Handed over Battle Kisode and Boots of Silence
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:52 pm

Ren would chuckle softly as Airi nudged him, though it would quickly die out as she asked when he would leaving. His face falling slightly as he really didn't want to leave though he knew it was his duty to fulfill the mission assigned to him, though he would do his best to hide this as Airi mentioned a present for him as she stood to get the bag that had his name on it. "Well, I suppose the faster I leave the faster that I can return." Ren started as Airi moved towards the bag, "Tengoku didn't really give me a time frame, it's just like last time. I said I would only do it if I got to see you first," Ren would add with a small smile. He really didn't like leaving Airi in the village while he went out, spending time away from her was hard on him, but if he was assigned to do it, he needed to do it.

Taking the bag from Airi, Ren would open his present taking a look at the Haori and boots, smiling as he saw them. The Haori looked almost identical to the original one he had, though he could tell from the feel of it that there was more within it other than cloth. It was as though metal was woven into the fabric itself, and the boots looked as though they would be his size. He was tempted to try it all on now though he doubted her mother would approve of him changing in Airi's room and so he would set the items back into the bag. He could always put them on when he stopped by his place before he left on the mission. Hearing Airi's question and seeing her pleading smile, Ren realized that them being apart was as hard on Airi as it was on him. Ren would reach out with his arm and wrap it around Airi with a wide grin, "I will do my best, though maybe you should tell your sensei that I could be of use around here as well. It's not that I mind the missions that I have been assigned, but it would be nice to be here more often and be able to spend time with you more."

Ren would hold onto Airi for a few more moments before kissing her forehead and chuckling, "Thank you so much for the new Haori and for the boots as well, they will be very useful in the coming days I know it." Ren would release Airi from the embrace and sit back for a moment as he collected his thoughts before letting out a small sigh, "right, well I better get going. Like I said the faster I go the faster I can come back to be with you." As Ren stood he would grab the bag before looking to Airi, if she stood with him off the bed he would wrap his arms around her one last time before placing a finger under her chin and lightly lifting her face to look up to his as he looked down to hers before giving her a soft kiss on the lips. "I promise I will be back soon and we will do something fun together." Ren stated as they finished the kiss, as he turned to walk out of the house Ren would pause and look back to Airi. "I love you, Airi." and with those words he would take his leave heading to his house to get the final things in order, including changing into his new Haori before he began his trip to the land of rain.

{Exit Attempt}

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:43 pm

Yes, there wasn't any timeframe involved with this massive landgrab that's been happening. With the Fall of Kumogakure and it's associated countries, she figured either Iwagakure or Kirigakure had swallowed and devoured that fallen nation and it's subsidiaries relatively quickly. No news came about claiming the lands of Kumogakure from within Leaf, so it was only logical to come to the conclusion that someone else probably swiped it for themselves. Certainly, hopefully, wasn't Iwagakure -- not with their cowardice leader. Her attention was returned to her as Ren embraced her, a big and radiant smile crossing her face and a bright splash of red upon her cheeks.

bY9JdHx.png"
    Oh, I'm sure all of that will change here in due time. I don't think Lord Hokage would have enough money in the coffers to afford another country.
    "
    she chuckled at the sign of affection from Ren with the touch of his lips upon her forehead. The embrace was loosened and Airi sat back a bit, watching her beloved boyfriend gather himself -- in both his belongings and his thoughts.

bY9JdHx.png"
    Well, godspeed, O Mysterious Traveler.
    "
    she said in a teasing manner. Yes, the faster he went, the faster he would return. She then had an epiphany before standing up and walking over towards her gear. She had an arrow that she had wrapped in sealing paper.

bY9JdHx.png"
    Before you go, also take this with you!  If you're in danger, just shake it a couple times and I'll be RIGHT there with you. Well, only if you're in danger any way. Don't just shake this thing because you miss me, okay? But once you get there, bury this arrow somewhere in the country -- in a shallow grave and then cover it.
    "
    she said with a slight chuckle before handing him a Titanium Arrow with a Flying Thunder God seal upon it. She moved into his arms, preferably after handing off the arrow and stood up on her tip-toes and felt his warm embrace before pressing her lips against his. He made a promise and she was going to hold him to it. As he left, she followed him to the front door and escorted him out, waving to him as he walked out of the Hyuuga Compound.
    ==Temporarily Stopping Ren's Exit to give him something==
    ==Purchased 1 Sealing Paper==
    ==Giving Ren 1x Titanium Arrow with a Flying Thunder God Seal upon it==
    ==No longer making this a Flashback as I intended to do that the previous post.. oops==
    Post 1: 10 EXP
    Post 2: 20 EXP
    Post 3: 25 EXP (Flashback for just this post -- forgot to edit to make the other posts not a flashback)
    Post 4: 35 EXP
    Post 5: 45 EXP
    ==Attempting Exit==

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:35 pm

Ren would look at Airi with a questioning glare in his eye, wondering how exactly him shaking the arrow would bring her too him but didn't say anything about it. It was likely a jutsu she created that he could ask her about later, though her mention of not doing it just because he missed her would bring a playful frown to his face. "Well, what if I'm in danger of dying from lack of your beauty?" He asked playfully, though the question was rhetorical as it was just a joke. Ren would then straighten himself up and nod, letting Airi know that he would do as he asked as he left the Hyuuga clan district.

{Flashback ~ and Exit}