Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

When Masters Meet

Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: S
    Ryo: 260,000

When Masters Meet Empty When Masters Meet

Post by Seid Mon May 22, 2023 10:12 pm

Seid thanked the helpful guards as they led him through the city to the Hokage's office. He had only heard of the rumors the technological advances the village had made. He was not disappointed. It didn't rival the spiraling white towers of Boros. But it was certainly headed there. It wasn't long before they brought him to the door of the Hokage. He bid the guards farewell and the other guards would takeover who were the ones that protected the Kage.

As they walked Seid had his sensory on, he was aware of his legendary status and had to take extra care of his surroundings. With Kumo being under control of Kiri since he began his travels. There was much going on in the world.

Darkseid walked in to see the Lord Hokage. "Greetings Lord Hokage. I am Seid Otsutsuki. I have come for two reasons. As a powerful warrior interested in the safety of the world. It is my duty to an extend a hand to this village whenever they need it. I come to offer my aid. Also it has come to my attention that a certain Yui and Yua have entered services of Konoha. They are my closest companions I have left in the world. And have come to see them."

-----------------------

Seid used: Sensory

Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

When Masters Meet Empty Re: When Masters Meet

Post by Tengoku Tue May 23, 2023 12:37 am

Tengoku would take any reason to get away from paperwork for a while. Meeting a legend even from another country was certainly something he didn't want to pass up on. Still he was a little surprised when Seid entered his sensory range. The man was like a walking pillar of chakra that filled his senses so much that it made him feel pressured. He would swallow down a moment of doubt about allowing the equivalent to a walking bijuu to sit with him. Instead he would take a moment to gather himself as Seid would approach. Moving closer and closer to the office. By the time he arrived Tengoku would be able to keep a smile on his face despite the pressure. Accustomed to it from the five hundred meter distance he had to do so. Still Seid would be offered entrance by a guard who opened the door for them and let them in. The office itself wrapped around a section of the building. Both walls lined with a series of grey filing cabinets above a white rug. Between the door and the desk were two identical black couches with a clear glass table between them. Plenty of walking space to either go through or around the set up. On the table was a collapsible bow. Soulstring sat there in its collapsed state but still a mere moment away from Tengokus hand.

On the other side of the guest lounge was a single Senju wood desk of considerable length and size. On the side of it facing the door were two fairly comfortable but basic metal and leather chairs. Across from those behind the desk was a large and old leather chair. A preference of the man who sat in the chair. Behind him was a black and red Tetsudashi steel Katana made by Masaru hanging on a weapons rack on the wall. Under it was a silver wakizashi made by the crafter Kara and rumored to match artifacts in ability. On a pedestal beneath the weapons rack held a legendary gourd of the hero's water. Finally under it hung the Hokages hat and cloak. Combat boots over shinobi pants decorated his legs. Tengoku himself sat behind his desk in the old red leather chair. He was wearing sleeveless white robes with gold trim. Golden feathered rings decorated his upper arms, wrists and if one could see them...his ankles. A black sword belt held his cloak closed at the waist. On his hands were metal plated gloves that didn't seem to hinder him in the slightest. On one side of his desk was a Bin for approved paperwork and the other denied paperwork. A stack in the center to get through. Tengoku himself was a tall man with waist length white hair in a pony tail and a taijutsu build to him. Toned but clearly muscular. His white wolf like ears popped out from his hair atop his head. Hanging loose around him. Still he would nod to the seat across from where he was seated. The whites of his eyes black with golden crosses glowing with energy. Clearly a dojutsu but one that did not turn off. If one could see it the gravity around him seemed to slowly swirl unnaturally. As if favoring him over its natural order.

"You're name is well known Seid Otsutsuki. Even outside of Kumo. Some even say you aren't human. Of course you are welcome in my city. So long as you obey the rules everyone else does you are free to go and visit who you wish. Even take on missions if you are so inclined. As for Yui and Yua they have opted to join Konoha. Though they seem hesitant about our allies in kiri taking control of Kumo....tell me if you would, as a traveled warrior...what do you think of the last years events in Kumo? Should I be concerned as the twins suggest or should I simply continue ruling over my people?"

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Paladin of Konoha

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A with Vambraces of Justice active)
    Constitution: C (B with Pauldrons of courage active )
    Stamina: B (B + From housing)
    Speed: B (A with  Greaves of Tenacity active)
    Coordination: S (X with  Tengoku Kaeri no Ken active)
    Perception:  A (A++ from Hankōgan III)

Current attunement -
    Tengoku Kaeri no Ken - active
    Greaves of Tenacity  - active
    Kuroikiba Alpha - Inactive
    Vambraces of Justice - inactive
    Pauldrons of Courage - inactive
    Plated gloves of Temperance - Active

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:10 pm

The Hokage was just a sight to behold than he was. The Ten Tails had changed the appearance of Seid forever. But it looked like a similar entity had an effect on himself as well. The power that radiated him seemed from different sources. The Doujutsu he was greeted with was the first he had seen before. Seid also greeted the eyes with his own Rinnegan eyes. Activating the old Doujutsu, he noticed that Tengoku could not turn his off. It remained on. He wondered how differently the man saw the world. He was dressed in white while he was dressed in black robes. The Hokage then began to speak, he welcomed Seid to the village and gave him reign to enter and take missions. He was a well made alien but the work he could provide would be great for any village.

He expressed the Twins were opting to join the Leaf. She was powerful, and she was also the previous Raikage. And that the Mist taken over from the hostile destruction from Raijin the Dragon King. He had heard that the Leaf had somehow dealt with him. Seid would respond, "The world is moving faster than it has before. My time here is not as long as others, but the countries are making a statement. Perhaps Yui and Yua are right. Rajiin was just the start of things to come with its interruption. Kirigakure and Iwagakure are slowly becoming booming Empires. It is only a matter of time before they come knocking on your door. I will lend a hand to those who want to preserve the peace of the villages. But you may need to start making moves of your own. I do appreciate your welcoming. I would like to see Yui right away."

Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Post by Tengoku Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:46 pm

Tengoku would listen a moment as he contemplated the mans words. It was true that both empires were doing a land grab....Konoha had taken some steps as well but not as many. Still their economy was strong as was their fighters. They could defend themselves if need be. It was true that the world seemed to be moving faster now. It had been a snails pace before. Now they were racing for territory. The fall of Kumo seemed to stem an influx in purchases. He was aware of some private empires being built too. Still he wouldn't seem to pay it much mind. His own interest at the moment fell into two things. First was the rinnengan. It was his first time seeing it but he had heard of it before. Such a powerful eye. It made him anxious if he was being honest. The second part was how gravity didn't seem to infect him as it did others...it flowed around him. Almost in a similar embrace as it did Tengoku....if not more potently. It was clear there would be things the man was capable of that Tengoku was not. However he would nod to the last part. Perhaps a little cautious of it being a trap to meet up in Konoha but he hoped it was more about finding a friend safe again.

"Feel free to seek them out. I am sure you are familiar with their preference in work so finding them shouldn't be difficult for you. Just remember to behave while within my walls. The world however fast it's going is out there. If anyone brings it in here to my domain....to my territory...I will personally put it down. Even if its all of Kirigakure. I am sure the twins are aware of this too. They are jounin of the leaf now. Perhaps you can even help them gain more control over their bijuu. They displayed it recently for us during their debut match and caused a fair bit of destruction."

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Paladin of Konoha

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A with Vambraces of Justice active)
    Constitution: C (B with Pauldrons of courage active )
    Stamina: B (B + From housing)
    Speed: B (A with  Greaves of Tenacity active)
    Coordination: S (X with  Tengoku Kaeri no Ken active)
    Perception:  A (A++ from Hankōgan III)

Current attunement -
    Tengoku Kaeri no Ken - active
    Greaves of Tenacity  - active
    Kuroikiba Alpha - Inactive
    Vambraces of Justice - inactive
    Pauldrons of Courage - inactive
    Plated gloves of Temperance - Active

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:27 pm

The Ten Tailed Jinchuuriki listened to the Hokage intently. He was quite pleased to hear what he had to say to his arrival and of what he mentioned. The Mist had been making moves that was quite alarming. It would did not seem to bode well for the well being of the other superpowers of the world. "I will behave in my time here in the Leaf village. I am forever grateful that you have accepted the Twins into your village as Jounin. They were powerful and reliable ninjas to the Lightning Country as Raikage. You show them much respect, and for that I thank you. As for their training, I will help them. I now have complete control over my demon, in time they will as well. Till next time Lord Tengoku. If your village ever needs my aid. I will show up. Peace is my aim. It is my goal to achieve it everywhere."

Seid bowed his head, he would wait for Tengoku to add anything that he wanted. Then he would make his leave and start looking for the Twins.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:30 pm