Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Moving and Shakin

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Moving and Shakin Empty Moving and Shakin

Post by Peragus Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:27 am

Peragus moved into his home and placed a flying thunder god seal under the inside rug that decorated the floor just inside his front door. As he did this his Byakugan enhanced vision would note something from another Hyuuga's home, albeit accidentally. The sudden motion not far away within his vision would show him Airi having just tumbled to the ground. The sudden fall drew his attention and he looked to see if whoever had fallen was ok. Not realizing until he had focused on the individual that it was Airi. Not only that, but her chest was now extremely exposed. Deactivating his eyes immediately he sighed as he closed his eyes.

He supposed that would happen eventually anyway. But he still did not like it, He did not enjoy feeling like a voyeur and he went to great lengths to avoid the issue. Still, now that he had really figured out his own talents with Fuinjutsu and knowing that as a crafter Airi would probably unlock similar capabilities herself. He would pull open an empty scroll and write down a technique within it. Copying down the Fuinjutsu techniques he knew of. As well as penning a brief letter to Airi herself reading as follows.

'Airi,

Given our last interaction I figure you would not wish to speak to me for the moment. It's why I had not spoken up when we ran into each other at the village Gates. However I do still have a few techniques you might find interesting. Within you'll find information to a few fuinjutsu I have access to as well that, if you learn the art, might find useful to know. I ask that you dispose of this scroll when you finish learning the things within it.

Peragus'

Then he would call one of his staff members and hand them the sealed letter. "Please deliver this to Airi Hyuuga, knock, and be patient." He would say as he handed them the scroll, prompting a bow and agreement before the staff member immediately left to do so.

[1]

Exit

Setting an FTG seal in his Peragus' home.
    Sending Airi a scroll that describes the following techniques.

Stuff:

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Moving and Shakin Empty Re: Moving and Shakin

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:54 am

"Airi! Someone's at the door! Probably for you!" her mother shouted out as Airi sat upon her bed and looked outwards, activating her Byakugan Rank 5. She saw a person upon the premises before tilting her head a bit. Quickly putting on her armored kimono, she had foregone the obi and walked out, holding the kimono closed. She looked at the scroll and opened it and began to read. With a miffed 'meh' she closed the door. She then realized that she received the scroll from a person and quickly opened the door and bowed deeply to the person, apologizing for her actions. She smiled and waved to the servant, thanking them for their services before gently closing the door. Yes, she felt like an idiot, yes she made up for it. Returning to her room, she closed the door and opened the scroll. Now that she thinks about it, the servant probably thought that a mud monster answered the door. No, probably her imagination. The mud on her face was a cucumber green and there were no such thing as green monsters right? Not even from the swamp.

She shook her head, regaining her composure and deactivated her Byakugan reading the scroll. She let out a sigh and groaned.

Airi Ohara, The Carmine Hyuga
    bY9JdHx.png"
    Blind prick. (sigh) Thanks, Peragus.
    "
    she said, observing and reading the techniques inside, memorizing the techniques before holding the scroll in her hand and activating a rasengan to destroy the scroll. Of course, it didn't go as planned as the rasengan just threw paper fucking everywhere with the ends of the scrolls being knocked into her room's wall, almost creating a massive hole in it.

"What the fuck was that!?" Airi's mother asked.

Airi Ohara, The Carmine Hyuga
    bY9JdHx.png"
    Nothing!
    "
    She said before clearing her throat and taking off her kimono. Hanging it up, she walked up to her room and locked the door before pulling her panties down and applying the Black Raiton seal as a tramp stamp. Does she feel like a dirty whore? Yes! Will it protect the seal? Yes.

She hissed because the seal stung a bit, leaving a considerable amount of tenderness on her skin. Turning to look at it, she noticed the seal appeared to look like:
    6dllFvS.jpg
    Looking it over, she lowered her head, almost in defeat. Yup, people are going to think she's a whore. Then again, nobody but Ren, ideally, should be looking at Airi's backside anyway -- well, maybe any pretty girls that want to mess around with her, but that's neither here nor there.
    ==Applied the Black Raiton Seal upon Airi==
    ==Scroll destroyed==
    ==10 EXP==
    ==Topic Entered/Left==

Village: Konohagakure
    Class: X
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:01 am