Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Making a Purchase

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Making a Purchase Empty Making a Purchase

Post by Peragus Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:06 pm

Peragus moved into the shop with his usual smirk on his features. His gaze covered by the headband with and Egyptian eye across the front of it. Beneath the headband his Byakugan was active, allowing him to see any and all things around him. He had heard of a new supplement in the shop that would help in ones training in learning and unlocking new capabilities. Of course that meant he had to come try it. As he was always looking for ways to gain more capabilities, more personal power.

Moving up to the counter he pointed at the vial behind it that had the proper signage. The little vial was expensive, very much so in fact. However he did not mind, he handed over the 500,000 Ryo to the shopkeeper and took the vial, popping the lid and downing it on the way out on his way to the Training Facility.

[Exit]

Spending 500,000 to buy a reset.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:50 am