Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Threat Assessment

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Threat Assessment Empty Threat Assessment

Post by Diana Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:33 pm

Diana had returned to Iwa the day prior, and as she caught up with current events, she was not happy in the slightest. Chen was still an issue, relations with Konoha had soured and she wasn't quite sure why yet outside her not leaving through the gates, Sunagakure needed repairs, and then she had found out that both the Land of Birds & Fang had been peacefully taken over by Kirigakure. In a nutshell, the situation for Iwagakure was not looking good, and she needed to come up with a game plan.

As she sat in her office room, she idly tapped her fingers on the planned out this month's expenses and how she was going to keep it all afloat. Even now Iwa was still having issues when it came to new shinobi with notable talent, and while she hadn't wanted to impose on other territories as she wished for Iwa to just be left alone...well the actions of Kiri made it clear she had to act. With her greatest ally of Kumogakure gone, it was just Iwa now to defend themselves; not good odds in the slightest. Stopping her finger tapping, she'd sign as she knew her next plan of action was not going to be fun in the slightest. Putting on the Kage hat she dodged wearing so much, she'd press a buzzer on her desk to contact her receptionist.

"Send for me Jounin Commander Shigo Kazehana and Tokubetsu Jounin Tadara Kamizuru and let them know this summons is an order regarding recent events that warrants their immediate attendance; if they attempt to refuse let them know doing so is on par with, but is not, an S-rank offence in terms of severity and if need be I will bring them to my office personally."

The voice on the other end was silence for a second before responding, clearly unused to her Kage giving such a serious order. "Yes Lady Tsuchikage; we will send people out immediately."

Letting go of the button, Diana would continue to work on the Alliance's funds for the month as she waited for the two shinobi to arrive.

185/185 CP
    Sensing Technique; -0.5 CP
    Negative Sensory; Passive
    184.5/185 CP

Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Threat Assessment Empty Re: Threat Assessment

Post by Tadara Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:16 am

Tadara had been found easily enough. His schedule at the hospital kept him busy most hours. As far as surgeons went he was top tier. Any important life threatening surgeries usually fell on his docket and he never seemed to complain or show exhaustion. In most cases this would make him ideal. Yet people avoided him in the halls. His hair had shifted to a red color as of late with a golden hue to his eyes like Honey. He had attributed it to fully unlocking his clan and no one had wished to press further. Truthfully the implant had some visual changes to him. An odd evolution but he did not care about his appearance. People steered clear of him in the halls with his empty gaze. Despite his usefulness none dared draw too close. He felt empty to them. Much of him was since he lacked their human interactive needs. Still when a messenger arrived to tell him he and Shigo were summoned and ignoring it would be equivalent to an S rank crime...It translated easily to a death threat. 'How brazen' he would think to himself with an intake of breath. As if exasperated by this news. The most emotion he had shown for over a month.

His mind raced as he instructed his afternoon surgeries to be rescheduled with other surgeons or put off until he returned. He would slip out of his doctors coat and into a cool red coat he had been gifted by some poor soul during a staff secret santa. They thought it give him some sort of color to his empty gaze. However when he donned it somehow it looked like he was wearing something blood red. They could sense deep within their animalistic nature that he was dangerous. No one had commented on it since but he wore it still. An effort to blend in with society. The more he blended the more his work didn't come to light. Having made very little reputation for himself outside of the surgery room. Always careful to wear the mask. Always careful not to be seen. Only Diana, Shigo and Chen knew what he was capable of. And Shigo only the half of it. However he took her coming as a good sign. Diana wouldn't need back up to challenge him. Nor would she summon him to her. She would outright attack. Still if this went poorly it would up his timetable considerably. What a bother.

The death threat aside he never carried a weapon. Though he could certainly use some gear if he were to attempt to up his game with finances alone. Some chemicals would have been nice to prepare ahead of time but for now....for now he would leave the hospital. Careful to head straight for the summons. His instincts to check if his base had been compromised were the impulsive thoughts of a weaker mind. He knew if he went there when he was needed so urgently he was eighty percent more likely to be discovered. For now he would be the first to arrive. His dress boots with the grip installed on the sole for his shinobi duties would make little to no sound as he approached. His gaze lazily shifting left to right as he kept his hands still in his pockets. People were as much signals as anything. Micro expressions telling him everything. If an attack was imminent he would read it on their faces. Either they weren't involved or they were all incredibly calm. Still he would move to the office and step in through the open door and to the side without a sound. Almost without a hint to draw attention aside from that red coat. Honey colored eyes watching Diana and studying her while he waited in silence to be spoken to or for Shigo to arrive. Curiosity was his reason for coming quickly really. Curious.

Experience:
    • Total: -4165
    • Spendable:  665

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (+ from lifestyle) (+ from chakra armor)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: B

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Shigo Kazehana
    Shigo Kazehana
    Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Post by Shigo Kazehana Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:16 pm

With Shigo now Jounin Commander, responsibilities fell on her, a lot more than she was expecting. Still, within the midst of her bathing, a Shinobi would intrude and knock on her frosted glass panes that would seem semi translucent.

"Yes?"

"Lady Diana summons you. If you choose to ignore, it is considered an S Class offense and you will be held accountable."

"I see. Let her know I will finish up and come by."

With a quick and stern attitude, Shigo would stand up, her bare body dripping with water as her wet hair laid against her back, her golden eyes glancing towards the pane as the shadowed figure left the room. The shinobi had left and Shigo was free to finish her shower, cleaning up and getting dressed in a tanktop and shorts with her shinobi sandals. Her gourd would laid pressed on her back, carrying it out and leaving the house and into the heat. The heat that Iwagakaure produced would dry Shigo's hair in almost an instant, her hair now flowing freely through the small hot breeze, making Shigo softly wince against the heat.

"Damn heat waves."

Still, Shigo would shortly appear after Tadara, prompting her visit to be a bit late but still present. With few people running scarce, commotion abrupting as before, she would open the doors to the Tsuchikages office and stand before Diana before kneeling down and bowing, one hand on her chest.

"Lady Diana. You requested me?"

• Stamina: B (A)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

Attunements:
    Gourd of Wonders (Attuned)
    Magnetic Eye
    Threat Assessment Cf538210
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:10 am

Diana would note through sensory that Tadara would be the first to arrive to the Complex; not surprising in the slightest as the doctor had eerie timing whenever she needed him for something. What was curious to her though was what she was picking up from his signature; something was different about his chakra, but Diana couldn't quite place it. It was familiar in a way that was unlike the Kamizuru's almost neutral signature...something she could address at a later time.

Second to arrive was Commander Shigo, who Diana couldn't feel the presence of the Nine Masked Beasts within at the moment, but she hadn't really expected to yet given the strange effects of sealing a beast within someone. Honestly if it weren't for her, Diana wouldn't have felt comfortable leaving Iwa for such a long period of time.

Welcoming both in, Diana would give a nod to Shigo's question about being requested before starting. "I know both of you have important duties that require your attendance, so I will keep this brief: With the recent actions of both Konoha and Kirigakure alongside the return of Chen, there is a very good chance we may have another Shinobi war on our hands. We have already seen what one war can cause, and I will not fail the rest of Kishin's people the same way I have done with Suna's."

"Special Jounin Tadara, given that Raijin was eliminated out of the blue by Konoha's Shinobi, your crimes of participating in the first Sunagakure massacre will not be pardoned; HOWEVER-" She'd raise her voice and look at Shigo just in case the commander made a move. "Given the circumstances behind who lead the attack alongside how you are more useful to Iwagakure's sustained survival alive rather then dead; your punishment will be properly decided once this possible war has blown over as you have proven your loyalty to Iwa, even if I do not agree with several of the methods you employ. I will say this however; if you eliminate Chen Kimyōnakama and provide proof, your record will be wiped clean and I will consider letting you learn the Kinjutsu you've requested from me several times."

"As for you Commander Shigo, I want you to make sure that Iwa's forces are prepared for such a fight and the procedures to protect the civilian populace should the worst occur. You have my permission to learn the Iwagakure Formation, Yaburenai Defense alongside Sunagakure's exclusives as I will be overseeing the construction of the formation for its use should the worst come to pass. In addition you have my permission to act in my stead should I not be available given that once the Yaburenai Defense is set up, I will be going to Konohagakure & Kirigakure to assess the threat they pose to Iwa personally. Consider it training for taking over my position should I either willingly be or am forcibly removed from my position."

"If you have any questions as to how things will be moving forward, ask them now as the Great Work will need to be commenced soon."

184.5/185 CP
    184/185 CP

Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:18 am

Tadara would note Shigo's arrival with a glance. Cold honeyed eyes would shift to observe her. She was the second largest threat to him. Only overtaken by Diana herself. He would study her a moment before his eyes would seem to lazily shift back to Diana. However his subtle movement would take the form of a weight shift. Placing more weight on the leg closer to Shigo. Plotting his escape pattern out a window if needed. The most ideal path of retreat. Still his attention would turn to Diana as she began her speech. He had heard rumors of the death of Raijin. It appeared Diana had confirmed these. However the revelation of his involvement to a suna native was dangerous. Aside from that she seemed to be wishing for him to prove his loyalty. When the actions he had committed had been under the orders of the Tsuchikage at the time. However keen they seemed to avoid that tidbit. Still he would not change his expression. Not even a micro expression of irritation. She always asked for the impossible such as taking on Chen. The man was powerful enough to reach the rank of Kage and he was merely a special jounin. The statistics didn't look good for him.

However there was the carrot on the end of the long stick. A technique she knew he was after. Dangling it above him with an impossible requirement under it however didn't do him any good. Instead she was asking for loyalty to a village that would see him dead one way or another. Not to mention he couldn't be certain that Shigo would leave it at that while Diana wasn't around. Or even in that moment. He was prepared to move the moment Shigo made an aggressive movement. Not interested in their unbridled passions. Still a useful bit of information was that Diana would be removed for a while. He thought it unwise for her to tell him of this window. Since his stay here was getting increasingly unstable. However he would contemplate his next move in depth. Iwagakure was on the verge of falling by most calculations so he was a minor inconvenience. However Diana would hunt him if he fled he was sure. Nor did he have allies. Still he would remain quiet. Not a word spoken as his options were given to him without a need for an answer. Instead his attention would be placed entirely between the two. His escape ready if needed.

analyzing Diana and Shigo 1/1

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Shigo Kazehana
    Shigo Kazehana
    Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Post by Shigo Kazehana Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:35 am

Shigo's eyes would remain on Diana, her full focus on her and interpreting what she bad been saying. Chen was a threat, raijin was eliminated out of nowhere and now there was a brink of war happening. Too many things going on at once. Diana would address Tadara first, bringing up his crimes in which Sand would travel along down Shigo's arms, making a dagger from sand to go after Tadara yet Diana would catch her before the Dagger would leave her hand. Shigo's gold eyes would trace to Diana and then back to Tadara, relaxing her body and the sand returning back to her gourd. If Tadara was successful, his file would be burned and wiped clean, a new life.

Shigo wasn't against it but she was always on guard around Tadara especially since his assessment with Shigo. He proved himself to be capable but Diana was right. He was more of an advancement to Iwa than he was dead, her eyes moving to the side to agree but with hesitation. When Diana moved to Shigo, her eyes would meet with her burnt orange orbs, hearing her clearly. Permission yo learn sun's Exclusives and to learn one of Iwagakures abilities. It was a large step but it was needed and she would take care of it properly.

Though her emotions would soon lower as Diana brought up the possibility of Diana stepping down voluntarily or forcefully. She cocked her head but tapped her hip just a bit. It stressed her out, seeing as Diana was losing time as the Kazekage. Things were coming to an end and decisions were needing to be made whether Shigo liked them or not.

"I see.. Lady Diana, you have my word. I will train the army and be sure they are ready for battle. As for Tadara, do you want him with me or should he be trusted to be alone."

Shigo would look to Tadara but then back to the Lady, her question still standing. Tadara was a wanted man but could he be trusted?

• Stamina: B (A)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

Attunements:
    Gourd of Wonders (Attuned)
    Magnetic Eye
    Threat Assessment Cf538210
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:33 pm

Ever the unchanging Kamizuru, Diana found the lack of facial reactions from Tadara to be unnerving as she went over his half of the meeting. Shigo's reaction made perfect sense, and given the sand had gone back into her gourd she felt no need to point it out yet. It was a little disheartening to herself that in that small moment Diana had hoped Shigo would be able to keep her emotions together like Tadara, but she could not blame the commander either. Finding out you were standing to a war criminal would unnerve a lot of people. She'd carefully watch Shigo as the commander looked at Tadara, giving a nod of acknowledgement to the question, having expected something similar to it given what she revealed.

"That is your call as Iwa's commander Shigo, though as the Tsuchikage I see no reason to treat him differently in that regard. He is still a ranked Iwa shinobi who has shown his loyalty to the village and publicly has a clean record. Given the reasons why he was a participant combined with him coming forward with said participation is why his involvement hasn't been made public knowledge alongside why he has no time limit on hunting down Chen given how strong the man is. I am sure that it would not emotionally matter that it was Chen who gave the orders, or that it was done under my predecessors watch who by doing nothing about said acts effectively endorsed them." She'd let the implications of Shin's lack of action towards Chen sit for a second. The longer she worked as Tsuchikage the less she liked the history of the village, and she still had yet to learn why Nyguyen Uchiha had willingly broken their predecessor's word to attack the village; though if her research into who came to and from the village was correct...well he may have been right in his judgement, something she wasn't yet ready to acknowledge but feared she may have to eventually. "Like it or not, due to the strict culture of Iwagakure Tadara could not have refused."

"If that is the only question, here is the defense technique and the both of you are dismissed." She'd hand Shigo a scroll containing the Yaburenai Defense, then gestured that they were free to go.

184/185 CP
    183.5/185 CP

Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:28 pm

His eyes would shift almost lazily to the movement out of the corner of his eye. The dagger forming in Shigo's hand from sand was not missed. He could defend against her if needed but he would prefer not to. Eliminating a threat was a primary objective to his continued existence. Even here it may be considered self defense. Yet he would not move as Diana continued to speak. He would need to be careful to make it look like his life had been threatened effectively. The more effective the need for defense the more acceptable extreme measures were. Not that he thought killing would be accepted. However he was prepared to do what was required to continue to exist. However she would contain herself and he would allow himself to relax slightly. So Diana hadn't summoned him here for anything more than preparing for the inevitable. The data all pointed to conflict and the issue was Konoha held more special grade threats than Iwa did. With Diana being the only one present as of late. Tadara himself was still only around B class though he could take an A class threat with some difficulty. At least depending on the case.

Still it appeared they were setting up to prepare at least. It was a novel idea to believe in others seeking the same peace you do. Tadara saw value in war however. It triggered either an increase in personal strength or weeded out the weak. In general raising the statistical value of the average shinobi. Still he would listen to the discussion on if he should be treated differently. Publicly he was a valuable member of the armed forces. Even if his ledger was black and soaked in red. Nations needed people like him. Cold hearted assassins. His intellect had never left much room for his heart. Still he would bow his head lightly as he was dismissed. It still had markings of a fifty percent chance this was a trap to ensnare him. However he felt she would be far more direct or have allowed Shigo to attack. He would take formal steps backwards to exit but not for proper manners. Shigo held his attention as empty eyes observed her. Just because she kept her cool now did not mean she would continue to do so. He needed to consider his steps carefully for a while. With the leadership of the village having knowledge of his true nature. He would exit quietly without questions. The words of the meeting circling his mind as he searched for hidden meaning.

attempted exit

3 x 15 = 45 exp

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File