Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Will You Be Mine Forever

Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: S
    Ryo: 260,000

Will You Be Mine Forever Empty Will You Be Mine Forever

Post by Seid Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:40 pm

This was definitely one of his most nervous, nerve racking moments of his life. He had gone to war before, fighting against one of the famous Uchihas. Putting his life on the line for his village as its leader before. He had even defeated the Ten Tails and gained its powers. However this time he had no idea how to 'win' this encounter. For years he had been friends and allies to the beautiful Yui. Her time as Raikage had put any other plans they had on hold. It was demanding to be leader of a village. And their lives were always upended in such positions. However when Seid had left to become a Wanderer. He had to go out into the world and earn the title of Sage of the Six Paths despite his powers an prowess. Now his biggest challenge was asking the young Yui to be his.

Their time apart had finally cracked the stubbornness of the Boros native. He had finally realized that the fondness that Yui had shown him for these years was not to be taken lightly. He had also not felt that way about another human till now. They were scattered around the world and he had noticed how much he missed her and Shimiko. Now he had to let her know. Seid had sent word to one of the guards to track her down and to tell her to meet him at this park. Hopefully she would show up soon.

Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Will You Be Mine Forever Empty Re: Will You Be Mine Forever

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:03 pm

Yui got an invite from Seid, she had no idea what it was about but she was told to meet him in the park. A devilish smile crossed her lips as she put on a short tight black dress. She would make her way outside of her house with her brother catcalling her making her give him the middle finger with him laughing and waving for her to have a good time. She would arrive at the destination she was nervous and wondered what he wanted.

He was not one to usually call on her as she made her way to the area mentioned she could see Seid. A big smile crossed her face as she got closer and gave him a teasing wink walking around him and circling him like a predator hunting prey.

"I never imagined you would call to see me alone, I do wonder what dirty thoughts you have, I kid of course but what is up."

She said she was joking but she would jump his bones in an instant if given the chance ten years she had been trying to get this man and ten years she had failed. To say she dedicated more to this than any one thing in her life is an understatement.

Signature:
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:21 pm

The young Kunoichi Yui finally arrived. It was some years before he began to look at her differently. She was always with him as they progressed through the ranks. He had to defeat her and another for him to rise to rank of Chuunin. The Otsu was always gifted early on. But it was their time they spent together with Shimiko that began to replay in his head these last few months. Her twin was not with her. Which was good, he did not want an audience for this. She spoke to him as brazenly as she always did. The Sage was aware of her feelings. It was high time he answered them back.

"I do have thoughts I wish to share with you Yui. I'm glad to see you well." He stepped forward and hugged her. Something that was definitely off for him to do. "I have wandered the world aiding them in their problems. But was not there when Raijin ravaged and took over Kumo. I was not there to help you. And for that I am sorry. I wish to never leave your side like that for my own selfish goals again. The world can wait."

Seid reached into his robes and pulled out a bone white ring. It was styled in by artisans from his homeworld Boros. He had recently gained the power to go back there after many years. The customs here on Earth to show bonds was much different. But he would abide by them nevertheless. He bent down on one knee and presented it to her. "Yui will you marry me?" He hoped he said it right.

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:02 pm

YTui heard words she never thought she would hear, he asked her to marry him, tears would fall from her eyes as she leaped into his chest and buried her head into it. These were tears of happiness as having someone actually love her was something she never thought would happen. She was disturbed and messed up and yet he accepted who she was, he knew everything about her and did not care.

"Of course I will marry you stupid... I have wanted to marry you for so long... I thought you didn't even see me as a woman... you always avoided it and refused so many times I thought I had no chance. I love you from the bottom of my heart, I am a monster and I am a terrible person will you marry me still knowing all my sins."

She would wipe her tears and step back holding out her hand, if he slipped the ring on it meant he accepted her. She finally felt this thing called love, a strange warmth, it was a light flowing over the darkness of her heart, almost like her eye had finally been opened. So this is what true acceptance and love felt like, she could get used to this.

Signature:
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:32 pm

The Otsu was delighted by her answer. It had been some time since he found actual joy. He was burdened by the weight of his race for all of his life. It was difficult to allow human emotions to take over him as it was now. "It took me time to learn how to care...how to love. I believe the time is now. And we have to make the best of it. War is on the horizon. Together we withstand the tide to come. You are no monster more than me. We are beings bound by choices. Ours will define the world." Seid stood back up and took Yui's hands. He leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the lips. It was a first for Seid. He leaned back and almost as if nothing had happened.

"Shall we prepare a ceremony for now? Probably just us since we are in foreign lands. But lets honeymoon in the Land of Water. I have some business there as well with the Mizukage. Or wherever you want to go." Then he would lead Yui back to his place for some bonding time.

--------------------

Exit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:47 am