Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Stain my pride

Nakaba
    Nakaba
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Engineering, Kugutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 90,000

Stain my pride Empty Stain my pride

Post by Nakaba Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:03 am

Mission:

"GODDAMMIT Old man! There's no way in hell I'm doin' that." Nakaba got right up in the mission requester's face, but the old Kazehana man got right back in his. The two of them forehead to forehead spittle flying kept going at it.

"If you don't get your broke, no sense of style havin', beat up soap droppin', busted hairdo ass to paint my fence, I'M gonna shove this zebrawood so far up your ass their gonna mistake you for wood chipper." Nakaba pointed a finger at the old man's chin.

"Try me gramps! You had me break my back at crack of dawn hauling all your expensive imported lumber, and then you want me to cover it up with paint. Go to hell."

Smacking Nakaba's hand away the geezer would continue. "If you knew one thing about wood you would know that only treated woods can be left out in the elements. If you knew two things about wood you would know that painting it is the only way to preserve the wood in the first place. If you knew three things about wood you would know that imported wood like zebra wood is expensive, and shouldn't just be thrown away because some lazy, know-it-all genin can't be bothered to paint it."

"Get it through your thick skull old man! You don't know what you're talking about. Firstly you're thinking about stain!" Nakaba would point towards an aisle with cans of stain where 3 or 4 civilians were keeping their distance.
    One makes eye contact with Nakaba and then puts her hands up, "Hey, that's all you," making a quick exit.

"SECONDLY, sealer absorbs into the wood not only accentuating the woods natural color, but it is also hydrophobic so it helps to repel any water that would otherwise soak into the wood. With wood as beautiful as the bullshit you made me carry half way across the goddammed village, it'd be a fuckin' war crime to do anything else with it!"

"Bullshit."

--3 hours and a replaced, stained fenced later--

"Hmm. Well I'll be damned. That's not half bad lookin'."

"SAGE DA-

[Exit]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:17 pm