Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RETURN TO ACTIVE DUTY (ROTWANG, SHIGO) [COMPLETE]

Rotwang
    Rotwang
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Chinoike, Chemistry, Engineering, Fūinjutsu, Puppetry, Sensory
    Class: D
    Ryo: NEVER ENOUGH!!

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RETURN TO ACTIVE DUTY (ROTWANG, SHIGO) [COMPLETE] Empty A MAD SCIENTIST'S RETURN TO ACTIVE DUTY (ROTWANG, SHIGO) [COMPLETE]

Post by Rotwang Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:01 pm

It had been quite a while since Rotwang had gone into a rather long coma due to the strain induced by his past activities. However, the day finally came when each of his body's systems started to reactivate, slowly but surely, thanks to the expert care that the hospital staff had been ensuring to give him every day from when he had first gone into his coma till the present. Consequently, he finally opened his eyes, albeit slowly and gingerly

Where...am...I? What...was...I...doing......to...have...ended...up...in...such...a sorry...state...as this? Egads...my...head...it feels...so...foggy...

Rotwang thought silently in this manner as he felt his proverbial mental gears click to life again slowly after all his vital organs were awakened from their slumber fully. It was then that one of the female medical ninjas who had been put in charge of seeing to his well-being noticed that he started to awaken from his erstwhile comatose state after being in it for so long.

"Ah, you are finally awake at last...we were beginning to think that you would never wake up again, young man...it is good to see you back among the living again!! Hold on, I will go and get the head medical ninja so he can check your condition and get you started as quickly as possible on your discharge!!"

Rotwang heard her inform him thusly and then, he saw her rush off to bring his current condition to the head medic's notice so that they could commence with the requisite discharge procedures and the relevant paperwork therein. Naturally, since he was still groggy from his long coma, Rotwang merely chose to lie there in his assigned bed since he did not have his complete functionality back just yet since he had awoken just a few minutes ago. Little did he know that he would be getting a visit from his team captain in addition to the head medic who was overseeing his care.

OOC:

Personal Post Count: 1

Post XP: 15 (10 for basic 2-person multiplayer thread + 5 for Rotwang interacting with his designated squad sensei)

Last edited by Rotwang on Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:39 pm; edited 5 times in total

Stats:

• Strength: E

• Constitution: D (B w/ Puppet Armor)

• Stamina: C (110 CP)

• Speed: E (C w/ Puppet Armor, 15 m/s)

• Coordination: B (7 hand signs per second)

• Intelligence: C (0 precog saves per post)

• Perception: C

Update Log: A MAD SCIENTIST'S R&D LAB AND FILES

Techniques List: Check Updates

Equipment List: Check Updates
    Shigo Kazehana
    Shigo Kazehana
    Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Village : N/A

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RETURN TO ACTIVE DUTY (ROTWANG, SHIGO) [COMPLETE] Empty Re: A MAD SCIENTIST'S RETURN TO ACTIVE DUTY (ROTWANG, SHIGO) [COMPLETE]

Post by Shigo Kazehana Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:20 am

Shigo came in shortly after, being notified so quickly of his awakening. "Glad to see you're awake. We have much to discuss." She would sit in one of the chairs closest to the medical bed, having a seat and placing her right leg over her left. Her golden eyes staring right at the man. "There's been a lot of changes but I hope I can get you caught up. I'll take care of the paperwork. You? Get dressed."

• Stamina: B (A)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B

Attunements:
    Gourd of Wonders (Attuned)
    Magnetic Eye
    A MAD SCIENTIST'S RETURN TO ACTIVE DUTY (ROTWANG, SHIGO) [COMPLETE] Cf538210
    Rotwang
    Rotwang
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Chinoike, Chemistry, Engineering, Fūinjutsu, Puppetry, Sensory

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RETURN TO ACTIVE DUTY (ROTWANG, SHIGO) [COMPLETE] Empty Re: A MAD SCIENTIST'S RETURN TO ACTIVE DUTY (ROTWANG, SHIGO) [COMPLETE]

Post by Rotwang Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:20 am

Rotwang had been waiting patiently for the return of the medic ninja nurse who had been assisting the head medic of the hospital where he was being taken care of during his somewhat long coma when he noticed her returning with said head medic

"Ah, so our patient has finally woken up, I see...That is a rather welcome sight, indeed...How are you feeling now, Mr. Frankenstein?"

Rotwang heard the head medic inquire about his status thusly, and so, he sat up in his assigned bed so that he could answer as best he could despite his current state after taking several minutes to examine himself

"All systems seem to be functioning within normal expectations qualitatively and quantitatively from what I can tell...but of course, I am not yet conversant with the healthcare field due to not having begun my studies in it, so you will have to examine me yourself thoroughly to see whether what I have said about my status is accurate and precise in all aspects to ensure that there will be no unforeseen complications."

Rotwang informed the head medic and his nurse assistant about his findings from his brief and basic self-examination while speaking in his naturally rich, baritone, and melodious voice that was laced with his rather thick, highly unusual, and foreign accent. Then, since they were satisfied with his response to their inquiry, they nodded before getting to work doing a quick yet comprehensive head-to-toe physical examination of him. Fortunately, they did not end up finding anything truly wrong with any of his body's systems or even his chakra network. Thus, they pronounced him as being fit for discharge from their care and gave him medically authorized permission to return to active ninja duty at his earliest convenience. Shortly after they took their leave of him, he noticed his squad commander, aka "Shigo Kazehana", come in to visit him as well and so, he listened to what she had to say to him and nodded in acknowledgment of her instructions

"Roger that. I shall not keep you waiting too long, Commander."

With that said in that same naturally rich, baritone, and melodious voice that was laced with his rather thick, highly unusual, and foreign accent from earlier, Rotwang doffed his patient garb and then, he donned his physician-scientist's attire which was his outfit of choice, making sure to do so quickly and as efficiently as possible to ensure that he did not keep his squad commander waiting on him. It took a few minutes to complete this task, and after he did, he reported back to Shigo since he was ready for whatever she had in store for him concerning the update she had mentioned in her instructions from earlier

"I have completed the donning of my chosen attire and so, I am ready for action once more, Commander. Now then, what did you wish to update me about?"

Rotwang gave Shigo a standard military salute while standing before her in a perfect at-attention pose that was usually expected of a subordinate who was in the presence of a commanding officer and then, he inquired of her thusly regarding the specifics of her update. Finally, he fell silent and then, he waited for whatever reactions and responses she would have for him next.

OOC:

Rotwang's Appearance:

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RETURN TO ACTIVE DUTY (ROTWANG, SHIGO) [COMPLETE] UoGDRWJ

Personal Post Count: 2

Post XP: 15 (10 for basic 2-person multiplayer thread + 5 for Rotwang interacting with his designated squad sensei)

Last edited by Rotwang on Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Stats:

Shigo Kazehana
    Shigo Kazehana
    Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Village : N/A

Post by Shigo Kazehana Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:38 pm

(I fucking forgot about this I'm so sorry. I wont be doing fancy colors tho)

Shigo nodded and finished the paperwork for Rotwang, looking to rotwang and raising a brow. Her hand lifted and she swiped it through the air, side by side while she gave a visibly cringe face. "D-Don't do that Salut again." Shigo took a bit of offense to it considering Rotwang hadn't has any military training.
    With a shiver of her body and simply snapping her fingers and moving already towards the Commander office. It was a bit of a walk but it gave her time to catch him up. "As of recently, I've been promoted to Jounin Commander, allowing me to do more than what I was able to. Since you've awoken from your coma, I will get you training on a basis, allowing you to get back to where you were." Her eyes remained forward. "I will need you to be as observant as possible, things are changing as we speak and we need every iwa ninja on board and trained properly." Their walk lasted about 20 minutes, them walking into the room where shigo sat at her desk and chair, looking to Rotwang and interlocking her fingers. Her elbows touched the desk and her eyes peered over her fingers. "Lady Diana is currently not here and so therefore all orders are through me and from me. Starting in a few days, we will begin your training. For now, I need you to rest up, get your energy back and do some research about our current state as a country. Come back to me and let me know what you've learned. Until then, you are dismissed."

With the simple flick of her wrist, she would open up a journal and begin writing down plans and information, consistently flipping through pages of another book, looking it over and going back to the journal she was currently writing in.

• Stamina: B (A)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B

Attunements:
    Gourd of Wonders (Attuned)
    Magnetic Eye
    A MAD SCIENTIST'S RETURN TO ACTIVE DUTY (ROTWANG, SHIGO) [COMPLETE] Cf538210
    Rotwang
    Rotwang
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Character File

Post by Rotwang Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:57 pm

Rotwang had been waiting silently and patiently for whatever Shigo would do or say to him in response to his reporting to her after he got himself ready for action again. It was then that he noticed her rather surprising reaction to his respectful salute to her, and took a few moments to silently appreciate the hilarity of it all

This commanding officer of mine is quite the thoroughly amusing and even intriguing specimen...It was truly quite fortunate that my assignment to the Iwa ninja army was with her squad and not some pedestrian and boring one...

Rotwang mused silently in this manner as he examined Shigo and listened to her without trying to interrupt her as she was informing him of recent changes. Naturally, however, he did not let his earlier impression of her reaction to his salute and address to her show on his face or in his body language lest he provoke her ire so soon after waking up from his coma. That, in turn, was because he realized quickly that would make things more inconvenient for him in terms of carrying out his various plans for the foreseeable future. Instead, he chose to direct his attention to addressing the various pieces of information that she had given him.

"Very well, as you command, then...So shall it be written and so shall it be done..."

Rotwang could not help himself from replying in that unnecessarily theatrical manner, in that same vein, he gave her a rather melodramatic bow and flourish too. After that, he paused briefly to collect his thoughts concerning the fact that his squad commander, Shigo, was also the newly appointed Jōnin Commander of Iwa and then replied while walking along with her to the Commander's Office

"Oh? You are the new Jōnin Commander of this great nation? Well now, please do me the great honor of accepting my heartfelt congratulations on your recent promotion, Commander Shigo...It is even more apparent to me now that it was truly a stroke of good fortune for me to have been placed under your care and guidance...and of course, that fact is even more true now than it was before..."

Rotwang spoke thus to Shigo while having an uncharacteristic ear-to-ear grin on his face with his right hand placed over his heart and still standing at attention before Shigo who was now seated in the chair behind the desk that now stood between them. Then, he calmed down from his brief state of excitement and moved on to addressing her instructions to him about his assignments going forward, now with his default neutral expression firmly planted on his face again

"Very well, your orders have been received and understood in full. Each of them shall be carried out by me with all due care and haste in preparation for the resumption of my training in the various ninja arts with you henceforth. May you fare well till the next time we meet, Commander."

With that said in conclusion, Rotwang nodded briefly to Shigo once and then took his leave of her since she had dismissed him to go off and undertake the duties that she had assigned to him till their next meeting.

OOC:

Personal Post Count: 3

(ROTWANG'S EXIT)

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:38 pm