Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Flaming Art

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

Flaming Art Empty Flaming Art

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:47 pm

Kiyoshi sat at his desk, his mind idly thinking of his next puppet. While the office was the same as always, there was one thing that was new today. In the center of the lounge area would sit a mannequin, on it sat a magnificent set of blood red armor. Of course this armor did not look like the armor that he wore, but instead the armor of a Samurai. This was part of a payment for services rendered, though for Kiyoshi is was more than that. While he enjoyed crafting armor and supplying it to the different Shinobi, this armor held more meaning to him. Protection for his protector as it were. While Oda was capable of healing himself and armor wasn't needed much for him, Kiyoshi still felt the need to craft it. Each piece designed specifically for Oda, as well as designed to help Oda in more than just protection. The helm specifically designed to improve the Samurai's eyesight, as well as protect his vision from sudden flashes that would blind him. The gauntlets would increase the circulation of blood in his arms allowing him higher coordination, as well as offer the man a form of attack if an enemy got too close. As great as those two pieces were, the bodyarmor itself was the piece of resistance. Designed to increase the power of Oda's attacks, making the man's deadly fire even more deadly, yet more than that it would allow him to use a small amount of chakra as a sensor in the armor that would alert him if a Genjutsu is used against him. Though in Kiyoshi's short time with the man, Genjutsu hasn't been an issue for him, it was better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

Having sent word to Oda via Enmei, Kiyoshi would wait for the samurai to arrive. His puppets armor beside the desk, as Zamasu moved about the office doing this and that making sure everything was in order, neither of them speaking at the moment. Kiyoshi didn't mention why he wanted to see the man, hoping to see his reaction first hand as his eyes saw the armor for the first time. It was always a joy to Kiyoshi when he showed someone his work, and this situation was no different in his mind. His bodyguard had waited long enough for his new armor, and now Kiyoshi could deliver on what was promised.

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B
    Oda
    Oda

Village : Minor Nation

Flaming Art Empty Re: Flaming Art

Post by Oda Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:00 pm

Oda would walk through the rain soaked streets. His eyes down cast as the rain pummeled against him. Rising off with each droplet in trails of steam off his person. He had a lot on his mind with the message from home. It was no simple thing that had happened in his absence and with both the Shogun and his right hand in a coma...Oda traveling was not opportune. Yet they were continuing to function on their own. The slip in defense however had brought forth a theft. Once again their vaults had been plundered and the guards were no match for someone believed dead. Raijin had been handled by Konoha or so they claimed. Yet there he was stealing their sacred treasures and techniques. Oda felt the damage to his honor and knew returning home would not be enough to repair it. He tried hard not to let hate depict his actions. Not to let rage control his hand. All Oda wished for was peace for him and his people. But shinobi were selfish. Time and time again Iron had been robbed for what was theirs. Out of greed and malice. Raijin was considered one of the strongest and he felt he needed those techs and that sword. 

Oda would step through the front door of the shop. His clothes were soaked but quickly drying as was his hair. The rain evaporating into steam as he stood by the front door for a solid minute and let him dry enough that he wouldn't drip on their floor or leave wet footprints. He had been asked to come here though his shame had him wishing he had stayed home. He would wave off any help silently that was offered before moving to the stairs leading to the office. Truthfully as he was Oda knew he wasn't a match against Raijin. He needed to perfect his bloodline and swordplay to be a match. Still he would climb those stairs using his sheathed sword as a walking stick. As if weary for the first time. He hadn't slept in days after all as these thoughts kept him up. With a stamina like his he would take almost an entire week to feel tired enough to sleep through it. However his body and energy had begun to show. There were light bags under his eyes and his clothes were wrinkled from the rapid drying of his chakra from outside. 

He would knock on the door before entering if allowed in. His pale eyes lifted to scan the room. Almost as pristine and perfect as he left it. First his eyes would land on the armor meant to draw attention the moment one entered. His pale eyes glanced at it before a soft albeit weak smile appeared on his lips. He would step forward and bow his head a little lower to Kiyoshi than he had previously. Moving forward still using his sword as a walking stick. He would place his hand on the armor. Almost as if to steady himself as he felt along its ridges. He was warm still to be around but it was as if that fire had been lessened. His own failure hanging heavily upon him. 

"This is yet another masterpiece from an artist such as yourself young Master Kiyoshi. Truly I am grateful for what you have done...assuming this is the armor promised....However" It would be then that his gaze would lower. He knew the man cared little for people. He knew nothing further was owed. Other than the pledge to protect him until such a time that his wages paid this armor off. Yet still he did not know anyone more suitable to turn to for information. "It is with heavy heart laden with shame I must ask yet another favor of you."

Renown:
    Ryo: 670,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
      Constitution: B
      Stamina: S
      Speed: C
      Coordination: B
      Intelligence: D
      Perception:  B

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3726-hinode-oda-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3725-hinode-oda
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3726-hinode-oda-updates
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:07 pm

Hearing the knock on the door, Kiyoshi would lift his head from the blueprint of his newest design. "Enter," would be all he said as he quickly straightened up the papers scattered across his desk. The minute Oda entered Kiyoshi could see something was weighing heavily upon his samurai guard, despite the weak smile that he gave at the sight of the armor. Kiyoshi would say nothing as the man approached the armor, knowing that if Oda wished for him to know what bothered him, then the man would tell him. He could tell that the man seemed to be not his normal self, as though he had not been sleeping or something but Kiyoshi wasn't one to speculate. Even as the samurai would give slight praise to his work of art, Kiyoshi could hear the difference in the man's tone compared to what it normally was. As Oda paused and lowered his gaze, Kiyoshi would use his chakra strings to pull his armor to him so that he could stand and begin walking towards the center of the room. He spoke of shame before stating he had a favor to ask, having gotten to know the samurai over the past few weeks Kiyoshi knew that it must be something serious to have the man in such disarray.

Kiyoshi would move to the lounge area taking a seat as he offered one to Oda, "the armor is indeed what was promised and is yours in addition to your normal pay." Kiyoshi began with a small smile, before letting it fade as he continued. "Lord Oda, you have been an excellent head of security. More than I could have asked for, but more than that you have been a good friend to me over the weeks we have been together. You may ask anything of me, and if it is with my capability then I will see it done. What is it that you need?"

Stats: 
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:08 am

Pale eyes would lift as the armor pieces began to move. Rapidly shifting to the man who had crafted half the updated Kiri. Kiyoshi had chosen not to remain seated but instead had chosen to stand. This took more effort than most and for such a man who was always expending effort it meant more for him to rise. Oda would swallow a moment before he was led to a seat. Weary Oda would pull his sword off his back. His aura had dried his clothes enough they wouldn't soak the furniture by now. However they had become wrinkled and he looked disheveled. He was a little surprised to be called a friend but barely let the surprise show. Kiyoshi was a stoic man who did not seem to care much for the world of interaction around him if he wasn't meant to improve it. His creations were more valuable than social gatherings and emotional connections. Yet he had considered Oda a friend. Perhaps on a professional level. Perhaps not. He would sigh as he settled into his seat and leaned his sword against his shoulder. Like an old man letting the weight off his aching bones. Though Oda barely appeared to be an adult and his regeneration would likely save him from such issues.

"I...I suppose I should start by stating I have lost my honor. I thought my country safe in my absence but....I was a fool. I received notice some time ago that once more our village was targeted. Our vaults plundered all for our techniques and holy relics. Instead of being there to prevent this...I was on a pilgrimage to study the state of the world and now....now I can not bare to face them having failed to guard them....my people have been let down again and as the left hand of the shogun I bare responsibility."

Oda would close his eyes a moment as if centering himself. Among the rolling turmoil of emotions he was experiencing he needed to center himself. His hands tightened upon his swords sheath as a few embers escaped where the guard met the sheath itself. The sword seemed alive with its eagerness to be used. Not as a sword for peace but as one for retribution. Rage mixed with shame filled him and his sword seemed to be eager to serve it's masters chakra. 

"What I must ask of you is to seek out information on the perpetrator. Someone I believed....the world believed Konoha had killed. The Dragon Emperor Raijin has returned somehow. To regain my honor I have to hunt him down. And unlike Konoha I will burn him to ashes. There will be no return. I know he is strong but....I must do this if I am to return home with honor. I must slay Raijin permanently." 

Renown:
    Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3726-hinode-oda-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3725-hinode-oda
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3726-hinode-oda-updates
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:22 am

Kiyoshi would listen attentively as Oda spoke, at first he didn't understand why Oda felt he lost his honor. It wasn't his fault, there was nothing that he could have done to stop something when he wasn't there to do it. Of course, Kiyoshi had little experience with Samurai, none at all outside of Oda, so he could not tell what they placed their honor on. As Kiyoshi continued to listen however, he began to understand that Oda felt responsible because he wasn't there to prevent it from happening. In some ways Kiyoshi could understand his reasoning, it would be the same thing he would likely feel if something happened to Konoha before he was able to provide it with ample protection. He could see the inner turmoil boiling within the samurai, even his blade sparked with flames as though it was just as angry. Hearing that Oda sought to end Raijin, Kiyoshi would nod. It was rather strange that the man attacked the land of Iron, when Kimiko and Peragus had supposedly dealt with the man, either way Kiyoshi knew what needed to be done.

"I give you my word, I will do everything that I can to get to the bottom of this and find this man." Kiyoshi would begin before turning to Zamasu, "Write the Hokage see what information we can gather about Raijin and what happened after he was dealt with, perhaps he can shed some light on the matter. Once that is done send a message to Lord Okane, inform him that we will be utilizing resources towards this investigation." Kiyoshi would then turn back to Oda as Zamasu went to work on writing the letters, "given the history Lord Okane has with your land, I doubt he would mind. As soon as I have any information that we can act on, I will make sure you know first. You will decide the course of action and what should be done and how we move forward, just know that I am here to help you however I can. If you like we can even train together to help you prepare to face Raijin, I may not be the combatant that you are, but I am sure my puppets can give you some good practice."

Stats: 
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:47 pm

Oda would admire how Kiyoshi would calmly set about making arrangements to fulfill his request. Using both his connections to a major nation and to the top merchant who might have an interest in the matter immediately. Truthfully Oda had no idea where to start on his own. He was simply prepared to draw his sword and settle the matter with fire and steel. It was perhaps the only thing he truly knew how to do. Iron had separated itself from the major nations and was secluded. It's most powerful units either in a coma or elsewhere in the world. He did not care for how defenseless it appeared. How simple a matter it was for them to be robbed of their treasures yet again. It was frustrating living in a world led by the greed of shinobi who had the power to take it. Still Kiyoshi would continue to speak as Oda would listen. It was true that the Iron prince would likely feel personally slighted by this last occurrence. Especially with this being Raijin whom from what he understood had already targeted the man once and destroyed a village. The Dragon king was a monster and needed to be put down. 

Still the offer to train with him was an interesting one. Oda knew that Kiyoshi had some finesse with those puppets but he doubted the man had much in the way of actual battle experience. His pale eyes shifted to the puppets around the room as he considered the offer. Then settling onto the armor. Something of equal measure to the quality of work from the man. Oda would slowly rise with his sword in hand. His body moving slowly with a sway from side to side. Resting a hand against the face plate of the mask as he spoke in return. "It is only natural that you have my thanks. As for what path to take...I am likely the closest thing to immortal as he is. My intention is to cut him down and incinerate the body. It's what it would take to kill me. However if this proves anything it's that I can trust you." Oda would state before moving over to a cabinet . He wasn't a scientist so he was going about it in a poor fashion... but his intention was quickly made clear. He would collect one of the glasses for the fancy drinks stored there before setting it down. 

Oda would hold his right hand over the glass as he drew just a bit of his sword. Slicing a gash into his hand before closing the sword and holding his hand over the cup. It would only get to about half full before the bleeding would stop. Before the blood soaking his hand would seem to retreat and then stop entirely. Not even a blood stain left on his hand as the wound closed. All in a matter of seconds before he would sigh. 

"Study that how you wish but do not abuse it. As for training together....I might not be much more than a swordsman but a field test of the armor and some actual experience for you would do some good. A client that can defend himself will simply live longer I believe than someone who just waits to be rescued."

Renown:
    Stats:

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:09 pm

When Oda stated that he trusted him, Kiyoshi would have said thank you but before he could Oda would move towards the cabinet. At first Kiyoshi wondered why considering the fact that Oda was not a liquor drinker, but as Oda sat the glass down and cut his hand to begin bleeding into the cup Kiyoshi's eyes would widen. The man's words suddenly struck home, they had spoken about the potency of his clans bloodline as well as their history with men who would take advantage of them. The fact that Oda trusted him enough to give him a small portion of blood to examine was the greatest sign of respect, and while he was more than eager to study the blood he also understood the weight of such trust. His finger touching the couch and activating the seal that Okane had shown him as he had when Gyokusho had been in the office, the last thing Kiyoshi wanted was someone ease dropping on their conversation now. Moving to the glass Kiyoshi would unroll a scroll and set the glass upon it, he wasn't sure how long the Hinode blood would stay viable but he did know normal blood didn't last long. His mind was already racing with the break through in medicine that this small sample could provide, not to mention the potential for a poison if he could separate the properties of the blood that Oda had described he was able to do. Touching the scroll with his finger Kiyoshi would use his chakra to form the preservation seal on the scroll, sealing the glass into the scroll before rolling it up and placing it into his belt pouch. "Lord Oda, words cannot express what it means that you would trust me with such a gift. You have my word it will not be abused nor will it leave my workshop, once I understand it the sample will be taken care of." Kiyoshi would say with a bright smile, "now try to get some rest. The new training facility will be opening soon, meet me there after you have had rest and we can train and of course as I said, as soon as I find more information about what transpired in your homeland, we will act upon it."

Stats: 
    Oda
    Oda

Post by Oda Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:13 am

Oda would watch the man prepare a sealing measure to preserve the sample. he wasn't certain on how viable the sample was but he assumed Kiyoshi was. Whatever measure he was taking it would be necessary. The man didn't really put much effort into unnecessary things. Still it would take time before word got back to them in any form about Raijin or Chen. The two were powerful but wisely illusive. If they weren't he was sure others would be hunting them. Perhaps even Kage if they got too close. However none of the major nations seemed to be contributing resources really to their hunt. As far as he could tell they were hoping for right moment right place to occur. However Oda wasn't interested in waiting to see. He was hunting them even if he was considerably weaker than they were. Still with the armor he would be in another class. He would take a deep breath a moment before listening as Kiyoshi spoke once more. Pale eyes shifting to the young man. Oda was just another warrior. His code kept him busy with improving himself but Kiyoshi...Kiyoshi would redesign the world. He could only hope it was for the better. 

Still Kiyoshi would mention getting some rest. Oh yes...he remembered now this feeling. Before he had built up his chakra reserves he had to sleep more often...how many days had it been now? Still he recalled this was what it was to feel tired. He would smile softly as he was told to go rest and meet at the new facility soon. That information would be gathered and they would act upon it. Still he couldn't help but wonder if something was connecting it all....if there was more to it or if he was just being paranoid. Still he would nod his head and speak after a yawn. "Yes I think I will sleep for now. Please have the armor sent to my room. I will meet you once the facility is opened and be of service." He would smile a moment before he would turn and lumber out the door. Heading straight home despite the rain. Too tired to ward it off. Still he would remove his clothing before falling into bed and entering a deep sleep. Plagued by his failure but too tired to remain awake. Most would have failed to even last that long but his S rank stamina allowed it. 

Exit thread

Renown:
    Stats:

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:42 am

Once Oda took his leave, Kiyoshi would return to his desk. Having Zamasu send for Enmei to deliver the armor for the Samurai, as he set himself to work on examining the sample of blood that had been given to him. The different properties within the blood are one of a kind, and he knew that it would be a real test of his ability, but it was a task that he was determined to see through. He would do best to not only separate the different properties but replicate them as well, his work would take him long into the night and even then, he would end the day on a sour note, not quite figuring it out but luckily he still had plenty of blood to work with for now so that he could continue after he got some rest himself.

{Exit Thread}

Stats: 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content