Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Gaelic Code of The Underdeep

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Gaelic Code of The Underdeep Empty Gaelic Code of The Underdeep

Post by Oxyzek Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:15 am

Code:

[quote][Fade][u][b]Kanji[/fade][/b] • [blur]Translation[/blur] • Name[/u]
    The name of your technique. This can be in any language you wish, though it is common practice to include an English translation for ease of reference.
    [b][blur]Rank[/blur]:[/b]
    The technique's rank. This is the overall worth of the technique as a whole, including its raw power and overall utility. Ranks are lettered in increasing order as follows: E, D, C, B, A, and S.
    [i]Skill Type[/i]
    If your technique is based on any certain Skills, include them here. Like Elements, characters will generally be required to have the Skills listed here in order to learn the technique, but there is some flexibility for those with a higher Intelligence stat; read more on that here.
    [i]Sub-Type:[/i]
    (Passive, Supplimental, Offensive, Defensive, Binding)
    [i]Classification:[/i]
    This is the part that determines who can learn your technique, using any of the following: Secret (Only the character), Group Exclusive (Only a specified group; include the name of the group in parentheses. You can include more than one group, if desired.), Village Exclusive (Same as group, but for a village. You can include more than one village and can also limit it to certain ranks, for example: Village Exclusive (Konohagakure; Jounin)), and Open (Anyone can learn it).
    [i]Requirements:[/i]
    Any specific requirements in order to use the technique. These are most often certain levels of stats or bloodlines. If not applicable, write "N/A".
    [i]Parent Technique:[/i]
     If the technique is based on another technique, list that here. This includes any techniques that must be known in order to use this particular technique. Related or derived techniques can be listed in the description (or you can create your own little category for it on the template), but only the parent may be listed here.
    [b][blur]Ignition//Upkeep :[/blur][/b]
    Techniques costs are represented by points that are deducted from your stamina pool. The base level of costs are: E=1, D=3, C=5, B=10, A=15, and S=25. These numbers can be adjusted based on your specific technique, but will generally follow that guide. Most techniques are quick in use and don't persist very long, meaning that their only cost is the Activation Cost. However, some do last, most often those that increase stats, and those techniques require an Upkeep Cost. This is usually one rank less than the Activation Cost (a boosting jutsu with an activation cost of 10 (B-Rank) will usually have an upkeep cost of 5 (C-Rank)), but it can vary based on your specific technique.
    [b][blur]Element:[/blur][/b]
     If your technique has an Element, include that here. This technique cannot be learned by any characters that do not have the Element(s) written here.
    [b][blur]Range:[/blur][/b]
    How far your technique can extend. Some, like Lightning Release Armor, act as an aura around the body and don't actually extend at all; these can be denoted with "Self" on the range. Otherwise, we typically use meters to represent the overall range. However, you are still free to use other systems of measurement.
    [i]Speed:[/i]
    This is how fast your technique moves, if it moves at all. If it doesn't, just write "N/A" here. The measurement for this is meters per second, which we use for all techniques, so there isn't as much flexibility here. The speed of the technique can vary greatly depending on the technique's rank, damage potential, and any other things it can do. I technique with higher speed will usually have lower damage.
    [b][blur]Hand Seals:[/blur][/b]
    If your technique has any hand seals, include them here. A technique will normally have at least a couple; less than normal may mean lower power and more hand seals may mean more power. If it has none, write "N/A".
    [b][blur]Lore//Flavor:[/blur][/b]
    [b][blur]Description:[/blur][/b]
    [b][Blur]Drawback//Weaknesses[/blur]:[/b]~[/quote]

~

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Power:[/b]
    [b]Activation Cost:[/b]
    [b]Upkeep Cost:[/b]
    [b]Range:[/b]
    [b]Speed:[/b]