Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Mystery School [B-Rank]

Uchiha Ningyo
    Uchiha Ningyo
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : Konohagakure

Mystery School [B-Rank] Empty Mystery School [B-Rank]

Post by Uchiha Ningyo Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:39 pm

B Rank:

Ningyo entered an interogation room in the Konoha Police HQ. The weather was mild today, and she had just come from the gym. Despite being thirteen Ningyo faced her responsibilities (her training, her missions,) as an adult.

She strolled through the various hallways of the Police station. As an Uchiha and a 'Genin of the month' she was given on sight clearance here. A shinobi standing in the hallway wearing a Konoha green flak vest leaned in, "the child is in questioning now if you want to go in" he said. Ningyo responded "What information do you have on this kid?" she gazed at the boy through a window in the reinforced door. "He has come forward with some pretty bizarre testimony, his story seems a little mixed up."

The boy was shifting and fidgeting on a sofa nervously in the interview room. He was about 8 years old, fair complexioned with a tuft of blonde hair. "And his parents?" she asked. "His Father is a Jounin of hidden Leaf, his mother was stay at home. They've since been divorced."

"Let me have a turn at interviewing him." said Ningyo. "As you like, Ningyo. Have a crack at it. Just remember about the kid's father." the police shinobi said this as if he didn't expect this case to be pursued much. "After you're done we'll turn him loose."

Ningyo entered the interview room, closing the door behind her. "Do you know who I am?"  

"You're a policeman." Ningyo corrected him "Well actually, I'm a Genin of the Hidden Leaf Vllage. I've been assigned your case. The police outside were talking to me a little but they haven't really told me any specifics. They've given a chance to talk with you before they turn you loose." The boy seemed apprehensive, twitchy. He played with his hands nervously. "I'm going to hear your story, but i want you to start all over again. Because anything you may have told the other officers I haven't heard." Ningyo paused "Understand?" The boy, only five or six years younger than Ningyo, shook his head up and down in agreement. Ningyo looked around for any security measures, up and to the corner of the room. The thought of the Sensory division passed through her mind, but, the crack team at Sensory is probably sound asleep anyway, she thought. "First of all, state your name."  

"My name is Suika." spoke the boy "Okay well, my name is Ningyo, let's start from the beginning." she said nicely to the kid.

The kid became comfortable on the plush off green sofa "So tell me about your school."

"Well our mom takes us to school everyday."

"who?"

"me and my sister."

"and from there were do you go?"

"well we go through the front and on the right you go in and it's the headmaster's office, on the left is where we go to do assembly, and upstairs are our classrooms, E4 and E5, and then the staff toilets. "

"Wait, wait you'll have to slow down. So you go in through the front door and where are your classrooms?"

"To the left past the headmaster's office. Up the stair there is my classroom E4."

"Tell me about your classroom"

"In my classroom there is a little door in the back, that little door is where they keep all the candy, sweets, prizes to give the kids, especially, to pay the kids to do sex to them."

"..."

"Yes, they give them sweets as much as they like. And while them give them sweets they do whatever they like to them. They pay us in candy at our school to have sex with them."

"Who?"

"The teachers."

Ningyo was quiet. She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. She looked down at the ground thoughtfully.

"There's twenty special children. There's Mily, she's a brown girl, there's Aisukurimu, Beguru...."

"How do you know they are one of the special children?"

"Because she... because I know because they come and do sex to her. Then they give her candy."

"Who has sex with her?" felt understandably, slightly uncomfortable.

"The whole school, the teachers, the parents, the staff. Because then after we kill babies, as I said before, we kill babies drink their blood, we eat them. My Father, drinks the blood. He show us how to kill them." the boy said casually."

"What babies?"

"Social services, who are in it, they go to families, so say their families can't afford... say they have a baby, they can't buy food, can't buy clothes. Well they take their babies."

"yes and,"

"Well social services takes them and they end up in our school."

Ningyo finshed the interview with the kid and closed the door behind her. "Well?" said the flak jacket vested police shinobi. "Next we investigate the school." the police shinobi sighed "Ningyo, don't tell me you actually believe this little freak." Ningyo looked over a written report of the testimony. "It doesn't matter what I believe Tori, my mission is to investigate the school." she looked up and smiled "Konoha Command."

Tori walked behind her as she turned to a desk to file the paperwork with a clerk. "And how do you think this investigation is going to turn out Sherlock? Surely you can't expect that you are supposed to do anything more than going through the motions."

"Tori," said Ningyo. Tori looked dumbfounded "He said they drain the babies of their blood and drink it and then they dance with their skulls." Tori frowned, "Yeah he said all sorts of things, if you believe him too maybe you're immature like him and should be sent on these missions." Ningyo looked at him in the eye. "Well, the mission is to investigate. I'm taking my orders seriously. Bye." Ningyo left the police station.
    Uchiha Ningyo
    Uchiha Ningyo
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : Konohagakure

Mystery School [B-Rank] Empty Re: Mystery School [B-Rank]

Post by Uchiha Ningyo Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:46 am

Ningyo reached for a sandwich. They were easier to eat while you were on surveillance. She sat in a tree using her invisibility cloak technique.

She was a staking out the school for leads on her investigation on the testimony of the child witness. Nobody else would touch this case, so Ningyo would have to figure it out. She had been watching the teachers and the students going in and out all day, and as evening settled she still wasn't any closer on to a bead on the operations the kid had been talking about.

Ningyo looked around. This stakeout wasn't going anywhere. According to the kid, everything she needed was inside. Unfortunately, the people inside would recognize Ningyo as not being a student. As night fell she decided she would go in herself.

Ningyo used her Hiding in the Shadows Jutsu, to creep across a field to a side entrance near the school. She glided silently across the damp grass. Once inside she stuck to the walls.

She opened an unlocked window and climbed silently inside. She found herself in a bathroom. Suddenly a man came in opening the door. She dipped quickly into an open stall. The man went to the bathroom humming to himself. He then washed his hands in the sink. Ningyo peered from behind the stall. He was well dressed.

As the woman left the bathroom Ningyo snuck out to the hallway. In the darkened school hallway she could hear the quiet murmuring of what sounded like a chant.

Keep against the wall and in the shadows she stalked her way through the school. She continued to hear the shuffling, the creaking and the murmuring reverberate eerily.

She ducked into an office. She looked around, there were filing cabinets, a bookcase. She noticed on the ground that there was a subtle semicircular trail, carved into the ground. She saw a book, "Ethics in the Boudoir, Marquise de Sade" she pulled it. It was attached to a mechanism and with a click, the bookcase swung open.

Down the spiral stone staircase the murmuring grew louder. Candlelight seemed to flicker. She made her way to a pit, a temple of sorts. There was a circle of people, all naked.

Ningyo sat in the darkness as the men, children and women chanted. On the ground there was an upside down pentagram with the hidden leaf village logo in the center.

Then chanting suddenly stopped. "In the name of our hungry God, Molech, grant us power in ninjutsu. Molech, this sacrifice is for you! Ruler of this realm, Molech! Come into this sanctuary." Ningyo stayed silent. What were these people thinking? she thought.

She watched as the coven leader raised an innocent newborn baby. The baby looked around and then suddenly his throat was cut. The witches of the cult gathered around like vampires to feast on the young blood.

Ningyo was shocked, but her mind kicked into gear. She felt around in the dark along the walls. She could hear the screeching of the cult in the antechamber. I need to get out of here, she thought.

She found a dark passage and began following it. So these people had underground tunnels leading to the village? Who knew who could be involved. She need to report her findings to Konoha Command right away.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:47 am