Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Building up my Sword Arm

Aika Ryuzoji
    Aika Ryuzoji
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton | Kenjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: Check Updates

Building up my Sword Arm Empty Building up my Sword Arm

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:01 pm

She walked gently with one foot in front of the next with her footsteps as light as a feather. The steps towards a single training dummy was taken as she focused upon it, stalking it like a panther in the night. Her green eyes sparked, activating her Denrankyugan. While she couldn't see any electrical pulses within the training dummy, she took on a firm stance with her weapon still sheathed. She took a deep breath in and another deep breath out. Nope, she didn't have the ability to learn this technique quite yet. Clearing her throat, she pulled her blade, Beowulf, out of it's scabbard. A beautiful yet terrifying blade.  

Clearing her throat, she held the blade out and placed her fingers upon the tsuba of the katana and channeled lightning chakra through her fingertips onto the blade. She moved her fingers along the flat edge of the blade, causing it to spark up. She swung the weapon, holding it to her side.
    --
    OOC:
    Trained: Chakra Flow -- 163 / 150 words needed

20 EXP gained for this post
    20 EXP gained for this topic

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Building up my Sword Arm Empty Building up my Sword Arm

Post by King of Games Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:01 pm

The member 'Aika Ryuzoji' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Building up my Sword Arm WFpjHMN
    Aika Ryuzoji
    Aika Ryuzoji
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Character File

Building up my Sword Arm Empty Re: Building up my Sword Arm

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:17 pm

She felt her heart beating as her Denrankyugan started to pulsate with glowing light. Static started to crackle and pop with small cracks of lightning forming around her eyes, her hair started to stand on-end and her muscles twitched with the electricity flowing through her veins and through her sword. A terrifying mixture for one student and child of the dragon. Electrical energy trickled throughout her entire body forming arcs originating from her flesh and outwards into the air. Her pupils started to slit as she felt the power of the dragon start to engulf her. Her muscles twitched on their own before she took the tip of her blade and thrust it into the ground.

Upon impaling the ground, the ground around her, save for a small area for her to stand on, started to spark and crackle around her before a blast of electricity originated from the ground and thrust upwards into a massive pillar of light. The electricity She felt her heart beating as her Denrankyugan started to pulsate with glowing light. Static started to crackle and pummeled the ground around her and vaporized it as a pillar of light shot up into the sky, clashing with the ceiling, causing aloud squealing noise before the light vanished. She blinked, noticing herself on a small island in the middle of a toroidal shaped wound in the ground. Feeling a bit embarrased, she hopped off the island and climbed her way out of the hole that she literally just dug for herself. "Oopsie!"

--
    OOC:
    Trained: Ryuzoji tech: Dragon Awakening: A Rank -- 284 / 250 words required.

40 EXP gained for this topic

4 Event Points

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Character File

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 pm

"Aika, there is a way to retrieve me in the event we get separated. It is a technique called 'Return'. Do something you probably wouldn't do and throw me," Beowulf said. Aika blinked and looked over the blade. "Do-do what?" she asked, stammering on her words. The electricity that built up within her body discharged instantly and her eyes returned to their standard green color. "You heard me, throw me. After you throw me, concentrate your chakra and imagine your chakra is my chakra. Hold your hand out and I shall re-appear in your hand." Beowulf explained.

Shrugging her shoulders, she cocked her arm back and launched the blade across the training. "Too haaaaaaaaaaard," Beowulf shouted out, the weapon's voice could be heard by others. As Aika released the blade, she watched it land in a training dummy on the otherside of the training field, starting other shinobi. "Sorry! Sorry!" she shouted out, now nervous about almost having hurt someone.

She took a deep breath in through her nostrils and out and held her hand out in front of her. She concentrated her chakra into her palms until boom! The blade vanished from the training dummy and re-appeared in her hand. "Next time, not so hard alright? I almost killed a couple genin."  Beowulf replied. "Yeah, sorry, eh heh"

OOC:
    Trained: Gi tech: Return: B Rank -- 219 / 200 words required.

60 EXP gained for this topic

5 Event Points

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Character File

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:56 pm

There was a technique she heard about that she really wanted to give a whirl. Clearing her throat, she slowly walked along towards another training dummy, Beowulf in her left hand. Walking over to another training dummy, she stood at approximately 20 meters away and held the weapon in both of her hands. She took on a stance that could be used for a quick burst of movement. She stayed perfectly still for a brief moment before a breeze blew through the training area, causing the rustling of leaves to sound off and several leaves from the tree to slowly flutter down towards the ground. A single leaf landed upon the edge of the blade, capable of doing this due to her perfect stillness.

As soon as the mass of the leaf could be felt upon the blade, she quickly ran up to the training dummy, speed faster than normal, and cleaved the training dummy in half with the blade. After passing through the training dummy, she swung her sword as if to shuck off any blood upon the blade. Stillness. She sheathed the weapon and turned around to look towards the training dummy only for the top-half to slide off the lower half and strike the ground.

OOC:
    Trained: Moonlight: B Rank -- 208 / 200 words required.

80 EXP gained for this topic

6 Event Points

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Character File

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:02 pm

Just one more technique, for now, and then she'll go home and take a rest. She cleared her throat and looked at the current training dummy. There was really only half of it left. Should be useful for what she needed it for. She unsheathed Beowulf and held the blade firmly in her hand, holding it at the 7'o clock position. She closed her eyes, took another deep breath in, held it and released another deep breath out. Stillness. She had to remain calm and not let something like stress or fatigue get the better of her. Stillness and a clear mind will assist her with learning and becoming a better samurai. While she didn't have anyone to notice or give feedback to the learning of this technique, she opened her eyes and started to make motions with her arms in a circular shape.

Unbeknownst to her, she was forming a crescent moon shape with her blade. A distracting image that would easily draw the eye. This would be the perfect time for her to strike. After performing a single rotation of her blade around her body, she took a step forward and performed a diagonal downwards slice, easily cleaving through the training dummy, causing another piece to fall. She sheathed Beowulf and slouched her shoulders. She would go home for the night.

OOC:
    Trained: Hazy Moon Night: B Rank -- 227 / 200 words required.

100 EXP gained for this topic (Max for today: 4/4/2024)

7 Event Points

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Character File

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:04 pm

Another day another training opportunity. After a long day of rescue efforts, it seemed everyone was accounted for. Several have lost their lives and several more were saved. She was satisfied with the amount of people she was capable of saving with her strength and Beowulf's capability of cleaving through rubble to free people. However, she did a bit of research and realized that she would have done so much better if she could be in multiple places at once and she knew the perfect technique for that. She knew the Clone technique, but they weren't super useful but Shadow Clones, however, would be a great boon in the event she had to be in multiple places at once. Clearing her throat, she stood in an open field and closed her eyes, trying to find her center.

The leaves rustled through the wind, the grass swayed with the wind. She was capable of clearing her mind before placing her hands into the shape of a cross, focusing all of her chakra, splitting it in twain causing a puff of smoke to appear and another clone of herself to show up. She turned to look at the clone and tilted her head as she looked herself over. "Am I really THAT large?" she asked herself before poofing her shadow clone away.
    OOC Area
    Training: B Rank Shadow Clone: 220 / 200 words required

EXP Gained this round: 20
    EXP Gained total: 120
    Event Points:
    Equipment
    -- Beowulf S Rank
    Spoiler:

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Character File

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:14 pm

Now that she had knowledge of the shadow clone technique, there was a kenjutsu technique that she wanted to try out. One called Dance of the Crescent Moon. An interesting technique that caused several clones to appear to the user's side to confound and confuse them while attacking the target on multiple fronts concurrently. She thought of the technique and nodded before withdrawing the blade, Beowulf, from it's scabbard and walked towards a training dummy. The poor training dummy wouldn't see it coming and the poor training dummy wouldn't anticipate nor consider a way to counter this. Taking a deep breath, she created the seal of confrontation with her right hand, causing several clones to appear around her.

While this happened, Aika dug her clog into the dirt and ran towards the training dummy while her shadow clones moved independently around the wooden structure. One of her shadow clones swung swiftly across the training dummy's legs, the other swung to decapitate the training dummy while Aika performed an overhead slash, cleaving the training dummy in twain. She sheathed her blade causing the shadow clones to vanish in a puff of thick white smoke. With the click of her weapon being sheathed, the training dummy split into several pieces. The lower half was split, it's head was cleaved clean off and Aika's personal strike split the training dummy long-ways, splitting the wooden construct into 6 unevenly sized pieces. The sound of the wood clunking could be heard as it fell like puzzle-pieces to the ground.
    OOC Area
    Training: A Rank Dance of the Crescent Moon: 254 / 250 words required

EXP Gained total: 140
    Event Points: 9
    Equipment
    -- Beowulf S Rank
    Spoiler:

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Character File

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:24 pm

She knew raiton, she knew Kage Bunshin, so why shouldn't she learn Lightning Shadow Clone? It should be simple enough. Today seemed to be a Shadow Clone kind of day and learning Lightning Shadow Clone seemed like a good a time as any. She think to herself, sheathing Beowulf and rubbing her chin. "Just apply Lightning Chakra into Shadow Clone. It's really not that hard, lass," Beowulf stated before Aika nodded and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, yes, perhaps you are right, Beowulf. Perhaps you are right." she nodded. It seemed simple enough, why not?

Clearing her throat, she performed the handseal for Shadow Clone and created normal Shadow Clones. "No, that's not it," she said before performing it once again, still creating Shadow Clones. She looked over the Shadow Clone for a brief moment and thought of how she would inject Lightning Chakra into the clone. She did everything she could think of to inject Lightning Chakra into it.

She closed her eyes only to open them shortly after, activating her Denrankyugan and took a deep breath in, clearing her head before performing another set of handseals. This was still a Shadow Clone. She tried to make this Clone go away, but it was persistant and didn't want to move anywhere. She tried to shoo it away only for the clone to take off running. This confused her. She continued to watch but accidentally used the Clone Seal rather than the Shadow clone seal, witnessing her own Shadow Clone explode herself.

OOC Area
    Training: A Rank Great Clone Explosion: 251 / 250 words required

EXP Gained total: 160
    Event Points: 10
    Equipment
    -- Beowulf S Rank
    Spoiler:
    [

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Character File

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:31 pm

She let out a blood curdling scream and sat upon her heels, using her sheathed weapon as a shield between herself and the explosion. She was well outside of the limits of the explosion, but it was still something that scared the hell out of her. She shivered a bit, not expecting to accidentally explode her shadow clone. All she wanted to do was inject lightning chakra into Shadow Clone. Thankfully nobody got hurt and that information soothed her. It was comforting to know her mistake didn't lead to anyone getting hurt, harmed, nor killed. But she was determined to get this right.

Standing up after regaining her composure, she threaded the weapon into her obi and started to concentrate on her own chakra. She took a deep breath in, held her breath and performed the handseal for Shadow Clone once again, injecting lightning chakra into it. She carefully stepped back a bit before dismissing it. Thankfully this one dismissed it.

Thinking once more. She raised a finger into the air in a 'Eureka!' kind of discovery. She cleared her mind once more and thought of only lightning. No normal clones and just pure lightning. She performed the Tiger Seal and she created a single clone. This clone, however, appeared differently as it had electricity arc. She reached out to give the clone a high five only for Beowulf to flip her onto her back. "Don't touch that, stupid. It'll kill you," the sword insisted before standing back up and regaining her breath as the flip would knock the wind out of her. She waved her hand to dismiss the clone. "Oh... Thanks, Beowulf."

OOC Area
    Training: A Rank Lightning Shadow Clone: 274 / 250 words required

EXP Gained total: 180
    Event Points: 11
    Equipment
    -- Beowulf S Rank
    Spoiler:

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Character File

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:17 pm

Now that she felt she did more than enough work on Kenjutsu and a bit of clone techniques, it was time to perform and train a few raiton techniques. She cleared her throat and takes a deep breath. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. She didn't have a lot of knowledge about using raiton techniques outside of ninkenjutsu. She had the capacity to perform Lightning Release techniques, but never actually practiced it. This was a rather new thing for her. Energy attacks using the electrical currents within her own body, molded by chakra, was something completely new to her. She closed her eyes and took another deep breath in before holding it briefly before exhaling.

The technique required 3 simple handseals. Boar, Ram, and the Snake handseals were all that were required. She had pre-read several public scrolls and knew what she had to do. She took another deep breath, one of these days she's going to hyperventilate from all of this heavy breathing. She realigned her chakras before performing the series of handseals before extending her hand outwards and nothing. Nothing happened. She performed the handseals again and placed her hands in front of her and nothing happened, yet again.

She remembered that she had to mold chakra, which was what the handseals were for. Her chakra only had lightning running through it. She stopped for a brief moment and walked around, clearing her head for a moment. Taking a deep breath in, she turned back to the training dummy and performed the handseals and shot a bolt of electricity out at the training dummy. Afterwards, she celebrated it by jumping up and down, giggling like a schoolgirl.

OOC Area
    Training: A Rank Electromagnetic Murder:  283 / 250 words required

EXP Gained total: 200 (Capped for today)
    Event Points: 12
    Equipment
    -- Beowulf S Rank
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:41 pm