Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

The Screw and the Scalpel

Natsuki Uchiha
    Natsuki Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : N/A

The Screw and the Scalpel  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Screw and the Scalpel

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:30 pm

"I know what you mean. Trutht me. But you picked the wrong clan to be born into if that'th your outlook. The elderth don't like it when you thay that thtuff. Either your greatnethth or your nothing." Natsuki chuckled slightly, lifting his brow in amusement. If only he could have picked his clan- or if his mother weren't such a traditionalist that shared the elder way of thinking.

"My dad wath an eathygoing nerd and then he became a war Kage. Itth not even up to uth half the time...." At this, however, his brow furrowed once more. War Kage... Did I hear that right? She's the daughter of the former Hokage?

His face as perplexed, he'd nod along with her advice. She was wise beyond her years, very much like Sera in that regard. There were prodigies among them, he just wasn't one of them. He'd shoot her a sarcastic glance, feigning annoyance, as he retorted: "Like how someone might decide that I'm the Wolf Slayer?"

Still, his smile would soon fade. "As much of a burden I'm sure it's been, being the daughter of the Hokage..." He clenched his previously wounded fist once again, immaculate in its unwoundedness. "At least you've got talent. I'm still just the screwup."

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:30 pm

The member 'Natsuki Uchiha' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    The Screw and the Scalpel  - Page 2 VMgm48Z
    Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Innocence Uchiha Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:40 pm

""Like how someone might decide that I'm the Wolf Slayer?""
    "Exactly" Innocence said with a smirk, she batted her eyelashes innocently to accentuate the effect.

She liked this kid. He had a bit of spunk and though he had no confidence or ambition, he was sincere and it sounded like he was trying his best. Maybe he was just a late bloomer skills wise. When he said that she was talented, Innocence couldn't help but laugh.

"Talented am I? you thhould meet my academy inthtructor. He'll thet you thtraight. I guethth I'm a pretty good doctor I mean you thaid it yourthelf but I wath hopelethth in every other area. But I don't care. I'm never going to thtop trying and honethtly neither thhould you."

A soft buzz from the intercom interrupted their conversation.

"Innocence, are you finished? You have another patient waiting in Clinical Room Number 9."

She pressed the response button and replied. "Be there in jutht a thecond" Innocence pushed herself away from the counter and towards the door, giving Natsuki a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"Don't worry. You'll make it. And if you thcrew up along the way, I'm here to patth you up. If you ever need a dithcreete healing from a wolf bite jutht walk up to the rethepthionitht and uthe the code word monkey monkey. I'll take care of whatever'th bothering you off-the bookth. No thtupid inthuranthe crap."

Monkey monkey was Innocence's code phrase for easy access. She had told the receptionist that anyone who used that password was entitled to see her directly in her private lab. There should could hook them up with all sorts of specialties. Chemicals, treatments and other fun things that the Konohagakure medical insurance plan normally would cover. Additionally, the paperwork for whatever she did conveniently got "lost" meaning that there was no paper trail. It was only for her immediately family and friends. A frighteningly small group despite her pedigree. Natsuki had proven that he was a fairly normal guy with a decent heart. He wanted to get better and so did she. So she was willing to do him favors and perhaps they could even help each other out.

"I gotta go but we thhould catth-up thome time for training. I'll be in touth."

With that, the resident doctor-in-training left the room and headed to another wing of the hospital to continue her crusade of delivering sarcasm and healthcare.

[Exit]

Last edited by Innocence Uchiha on Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Character File

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:40 pm

The member 'Innocence Uchiha' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Natsuki Uchiha
    Natsuki Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:46 pm

"Talented am I? you thhould meet my academy inthtructor. He'll thet you thtraight..."

An amused breath accompanied another smirk. Like she cares what he thinks. "I guethth I'm a pretty good doctor I mean you thaid it yourthelf but I wath hopelethth in every other area. But I don't care." Called it.

"...I'm never going to thtop trying and honethtly neither thhould you."

He gave her a tired shrug as she got a message over the intercom. It was still a somewhat foreign concept to him, "trying." Despite his epiphanies regarding the attack on Konoha by that beast, and the knowledge that apathy might lead to the ruin of himself and those he cared about, he didn't feel that much different. He had been training, he had been working hard, he even developed the aptitude to use another element and scores of new jutsu after years of languishing in mediocrity. Whatever changes in his attitude might be occurring, though, he still felt like the same Natsuki- the Screw Up of the Uchiha clan.

"Don't worry. You'll make it. And if you thcrew up along the way, I'm here to patth you up. If you ever need a dithcreete healing from a wolf bite jutht walk up to the rethepthionitht and uthe the code word monkey monkey. I'll take care of whatever'th bothering you off-the bookth. No thtupid inthuranthe crap."

He gave her a nod; out of thanks, sure, but also of respect. "Monkey monkey," he repeated. She would be in touch, perhaps to train for those exams that he wanted no part in. Either way, he'd be happy to help her as much as he could, given her offer. As she left, so too did Natsuki.

[Exit]

Character File

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:46 pm

The member 'Natsuki Uchiha' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :

Sponsored content