Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Mission 1 D Rank:Delivering Iron Ore

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Iwagakure

Mission 1 D Rank:Delivering Iron Ore Empty Mission 1 D Rank:Delivering Iron Ore

Post by Ghost Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:32 am

Spoiler:

"Meijng Huh...well can't say I didn't see this one coming but I got I got to start somewhere" He would say out loud to the head Miner. You see Ghost was a genin from the village hidden in the stones. But in order to take on stronger missions he needed to be a stronger ninja in general it made perfect sense. As he looked on at Ghost he would the. Say to him. " Transport a cart of iron ore to Meijing. It's truly simply because at the moment I am booked to my neck and need all the heads I could get." Ghost would be all smiles as he would then say to the old man that was in front of him. "So long as I get my bang for my buck I'll do any job that's not degrading." With that being said he and two others would be on their way.

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Iwagakure

Mission 1 D Rank:Delivering Iron Ore Empty Re: Mission 1 D Rank:Delivering Iron Ore

Post by Ghost Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:40 am

As the trio would be walking Ghost would stick his hands in his pockets. Clearly bored out of his imd and wished he had a little action to pass the time. It would be more then four hours Going by in which they been walking. Soon the two that was with him would take a break. As he looked on he would see that the sun was starting to set. Ghost would wait out the hour as the duo was done with the break as they all started to walk again. As he walled down the mountain road again. It wasn't too long when you grow up taking it but for people outside the land of the village hidden in the stone. This mountain would be an extremely long walk. As he would yawn as it took four hours to finally make it to Meijing with the ore. Ghost would be all smiles. As the product was delivered to its destination and without any problems. As he took his payout and the the others went tbier own way. He would be all smiles as he knew he had more jobs to pull puff but at less the ore was where it needed to be.

Exit
    Wc204

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:49 pm