Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Awake and ready to go.

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

Awake and ready to go.  Empty Awake and ready to go.

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:26 pm

'beep....beep....beep' As zenaku began to come back to reality, he could hear the sounds of beeping, the smell around him became all to familiar. Zenaku slowly opened his eyes to see that he was laying in a hospital bed, he looked around and saw that he was hooked up to tubes and IVs. The uchiha would soon go in and out of consciousness, he could some what see figures of shadows looming over him before he passed out once more. 

Zenaku was not sure just how long he was out but the uchiha finally woke up. Looking around he could see that he was in a hospital, but he was not sure why he was in the hospital. He could sense that he still had his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan so at least no one stole it while he passed out. Just then a nurse walked though the bedroom door and looked happy to see that zenaku was awake. 

" Dr the uchiha is awake, please come quickly." 

Seconds later the doctor walked into the room and looked down at zenaku. The doctor started by checking the uchihas status by checking his blood pressure, followed by his vitals. 

" Well it's good to see your still alive Mr uchiha, you gave us a pretty good scare when they brought you in. Your vitals was low and it seemed as though you was poisoned by some kind of gas or other type of poison." 

As the doctor was talking zenaku noticed that the doctors clothes was that of Konohagakure as he also noticed the leaf headband on his clothes. This confused the uchiha cause the last thing he remembered he was fighting the two tailed beast in the hidden mist village along side burritsu. There was also the guy tapping his Susanoo and then zenaku passed out, now he was here in the hidden leaf. 

" Excuse me sir, but how did I get here to Konohagakure, last I remember I was in the land of water fighting the two tailed beast with the mizukage. " 

The doctor picked up his note book and began to flip though the pages. 

" Well all we know was that you had got sent though the Kumui deminsion and was found here in the hospital. But after looking at your status I would say your healthy enough to leave the hospital today. once your ready and dressed you can go." 

So if he was sent here though the Kumui deminsion that meant Ren was in the land of the water. Zenaku could feel that things have changed a lot since he left so he would need to go out and figure out what's going on. After a while of the doctor checking on him zenaku got dressed and then left the hospital building. 

( Exited thread)

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:10 am