Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Shopping Spree

Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : N/A

Shopping Spree Empty Shopping Spree

Post by Innocence Uchiha Fri May 03, 2024 9:33 pm

Innocence had moved out but her heart always remained in her father's household. That included her sister, mother and her father's would-be lover and maid Yui Uchiha. When she was in trouble, needed help or otherwise just needed to vent she knew where to go. Despite her spunky attitude and precocious world-view, Innocence had always been the baby of the family. A fact that she took advantage of when she needed it most. The young surgeon waited outside Konoha's largest market hoping that Yui would answer her call. She knew that things had been bad since Nyguyen's death but she couldn't see Yui abandoning her duties. She simply couldn't.

Innocence looked at her wish-list and eagerly tapped her foot waiting for Yui to arrive.

Cmon...Exams are right around the corner! the entitled Princess of the former Hokage thought.

Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Shopping Spree Empty Re: Shopping Spree

Post by Uchiha Yui Fri May 03, 2024 9:49 pm

It had been some time since Innocence had contacted her, but when she did it was usually important, Yui sighed as she placed down her shot glass and prepared to meet with her former master's daughter. She had also heard rumors of Innocence behavior and it was troubling, of course, she had little room to question others' actions when she had not exactly been good herself. She made her way to the meeting point seeing Innocence and waving her hand.

"Long time no see, so what brings you to talk to me today, you usually only want to talk when something is important and I heard you have the chuunin exams soon."

She waited for her response one thing was clear Yui had calmed quite a bit, her anger she had faded long ago and now she was just calm and collected. The hate she felt and rage she felt long ago had faded, Nygs's death still haunted her to this day but she did the last wish he asked and she was glad she could fulfill this last wish.
    Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Innocence Uchiha Fri May 03, 2024 10:13 pm

Innocence had to try and contain her excitement when she saw Yui. It meant that the family her father had was not totally fractured and that there was still some semblance of it that remained. Yui pointed out the fact that she generally only wanted to talk when there was something of grave import, which was accurate. Innocence wanted the aura of independence as any young teenage girl did but when that desire ran up against reality, she'd be the first to call upon her kin.

"Yeth! I need a lot of thtuff for Examth Yui. Kunai, thhuriken, bombth, pillth, wire, ramen all of it! I need it all! If I don't get it I'll be thtomped to thhit!"

Innocence showed Yui her wish list which consisted of:

10 Standard Kunai - 40,000 Ryo
    10 Standard Shuriken - 40,000 Ryo
    20 Meters Steel Wire - 2,000 Ryo
    Hip Pouch - 500 Ryo -
    Backpack - 2,000 Ryo
    5x Explosive Tags - 10,000 Ryo
    5x Flash Bombs - 7,500
    5x Smoke Bombs - 7,500
    Pack of 6 Military Ration Pills - 1,000 Ryo
    1x Hiden Kunai Mechanism - 2,500 Ryo

Total: 113,000

Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Uchiha Yui Sun May 05, 2024 7:46 pm

Yui smiled so it was as she thought, she needed stuff for the exams, and of course Yui had no issue in assisting her. She would take the list and look it over all the items seemed like wise choices, she was ready and prepared in Yui eyes.

"I can get all of this for you no issue, how do you feel about the exams do you feel ready for them?"

Yui would begin to shop the list, buying the items and placing them in a bag as she would finish the shopping she would give the bag to Innocence and smile. She was glad she was trying to be strong and Yui would always be there for her if she ever needed an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on.

"Don't be a stranger, if you ever need an ear to listen or even a shoulder to cry on I will come as quick as I can for you. Even if not related by blood you are my family and will always be precious to me."

OOC:
    Bought and gave Innocence Spent 113,000 Ryo

Items:
    Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Innocence Uchiha Sun May 05, 2024 8:11 pm

"Hell yeah! I think I can win thith thing Yui. I've come along way!" Innocence insisted. Now that she was going to get a ton of gear, she was just about ready for Exams. She had been training like a mad woman for months and had been a genin for four long years. It was finally time for her to step up and seize victory once and for all. Innocence accompanied Yui as they maid shopped on her behalf. She bought everything that Innocence had asked for and handed her the bag full of items with a smile. Things had been a bit tense in the aftermath of her father's death and tenser still given what the young surgeon had heard Yui say to him prior to his demise. Innocence wasn't sure that Yui would even answer her call, but despite all the pain and frustration of their loss, she was pleased to see that her family's maid had not lost an ounce of loyalty. Innocence had stopped seeing Yui as just a maid years ago. As far as she was concerned, Yui was like a sister to her. And no amount of anger or hurt feelings would really change that fact. When Yui handed her the items and told her that her door was always open. Innocence didn't even take the items, she ran into Yui at full force and wrapped her small arms around the taller one. Innocence wasn't the strongest person in the world but the sudden bear hug might have been enough to make her lose her balance.

"Thank you! thank you! thank you! I love you too Yui! I'll let you know how everything goeth...thcratth that, you'll hear about it in the newth. Innothenthe Uthiha, winner of the Chuunin Examth!"

Innocence gratefully accepted the items, gave Yui a final wave and took off to make the final preparations.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:51 am