Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Yui researches Konoha[Gin]

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Yui researches Konoha[Gin] Empty Yui researches Konoha[Gin]

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Yui was held out of combat for a while her wounds healed but that did not mean she could not study and learn about her new village. She had been going the last several days to the library to research Konoha more and was amazed at how accepting this nation has been to people. They do not care about your clan and do not hold false pretenses over anyone. This village was very interesting indeed, and it only furthered her desire to become the Hokage someday. Kazuya had really impressed her and she had grown to admire him, and maybe even feel things toward him she shouldn't as a slight flush covered her face. Still, while she recovered she also wanted to research more into ways to use her clan's power and create a more focused blast.

"If I had someone create me some sort of gauntlets to allow me to apply the amount of pressure with the blasts I want, it could make me using the power a lot less risky to surrounding areas. If I am to use gates and my clan's power I need to be very careful because one punch aimed wrong with the power of the blast could even take out a block later on. I will need to find someone to work on such devices for me, I just don't know anyone from the village."

She continued to research as she found more and more things intriguing, still the thought in the back of her head was she had to get stronger, she was unsure the world would remain the way it was for long. A threat felt like it could appear at any time and she had to be strong to protect the village and land she had grown to love, free from the corruption of her clan in Iwa her mind was free to think of her ways of justice.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Water | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose
    Class: B
    Ryo: 30,000

Yui researches Konoha[Gin] Empty Re: Yui researches Konoha[Gin]

Post by Gin Akiyama Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Gin decided to take the day off after his mission after practically being awake for four days straight. He never really had the chance to rest up after his mission to the Land of Waters, being called to take this most recent mission with Kanna. This had left the man exhausted, both physically and mentally. However, after a good night's rest he was rejuvenated and would continue with his activities. Just the other day he was granted a forbidden scroll with knowledge of a particular Fuuinjutsu technique deemed an exclusive to the village itself. A pair of black combat sandals cover both feet leaving the toes and heel open securing up to his ankles. He wears a pair of common synthetic black pants personally having the bottoms wrapped in white bandage wrap to prevent it dragging or getting snagged. On right his thigh is a blue rectangular holster secured and backed by white tape. Gin wears a black single utility belt tightly secured to his waist. It holds one blue holster on his right side as well as a beige carry pouch around the back side of the belt. His torso is covered by a long sleeve black shirt, the upper sleeves donning the Konoha emblem stitched in red material. Over his shirt is a slate gray colored flak jacket which is zipped up and secure on his body, provided with six scroll holsters across the torso. On his belt towards the left side he also wore a small tin canteen.

His forehead protector is secured across his forehead, the cloth colored blue and with the steel plating facing forwards showing the Konoha emblem in plain view. Gin is a tall, lean male standing at 6'2 and weighing 175 lbs. He has a broad, moderately toned figure. He has a tan skin tone accompanied with rich hazel eyes and medium length brown hair stopping briefly past midway down his neck and shortly past his forehead. Because of this his forehead protector is partially covered by his hair though not greatly inhibiting identification. He sat within the library, the scroll spread out on the table before him with several books regarding Fuuinjutsu placed on the table around him, one book open as he reads. I just can't understand... He glared intensely at the contents of the book and would shift his eyes back to the splayed scroll before him. For the most part he knew he was capable of performing the technique, though understanding the material was the challenge for him. Unfortunately, none of the books at the library were beneficial.

Sinking back into his chair he raised his head and closed his eyes taking a short mental break. The library was quiet, the few patrons inside leaving others to focus on their own work. Any cooperative tasks where communication was essential were kept in the back private rooms. Of course these parameters would be broken as the sound of a young woman spoke. Opening his weary eyes he shifted his head towards the location of the noise. Oddly enough, she was talking to herself. Though what she spoke about was greatly intriguing. Gates? Blast? If I'm not mistaken, the Kotoshura belonged to Iwagakure. I'm rather surprised she has access to the Eight Gates. He sat up in his chair a bit to fix his posture turning his full attention towards the blonde. "Iwagakure native, yeah?" He would roll up his scroll, storing it safely in his hip pouch. It was easy to get sidetracked. Especially when meeting a dead end. "What you ask for is simple enough. Well, the enchantment part, that is. I'm no metal worker. I only work with Fuuinjutsu. You seem quite ahead of yourself at your age." He remarked, the girl looking roughly fourteen or so. This would be the first time he actually interacted with the foreign Iwagakure refugees Konoha took in. He was partly curious of the culture and mannerisms they shared. To his own personal knowledge, rumor has it that some of the Kunoichi from Iwagakure are quite the femme fatale model, though he doubted this one had anything to do with that crowd.

Stamina: B+
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

Spoiler:

Character Sheet HERE
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Yui would suddenly hear a male's voice startling her as she would fall from the chair and land on her sore arm making her wince in pain. She would roll off that arm before pushing herself up and standing slowly, it was clear she was not one hundred percent as she stood with one leg looking rather shaky before pulling herself back into her chair. He mentioned what she asked for was possible in theory which made her smile, she had a feeling it was but she had no idea how to create one or whom to ask to create one. He then said she seemed well ahead of her age making her blush a bit, she was actually more likely older than he suspected as she cleared her throat and prepared to speak.

"I am actually sixteen years old despite my younger appearance, though I am interested in the gauntlet idea. Do you happen to know someone that could possibly create such an item? You see my clan is from Iwa this is correct and it is known for its massive destructive power, this, however, makes it very difficult to use in places like villages or closed spaces. So if I can find someone to create gauntlets that allow me to control the output and even the radius of the blasts it can be made to be extremely effective no matter the location. This would make collateral damage far less and make it far less risky to others lives to use, combining that control with my use of gates could make me quite a powerful force. I learned the hard way I would need to strengthen my body for gates, this damage I have now was a result of opening two gates, I cannot imagine how much worse it would have been if I had opened more."

She still had a look of pain on her face from the fall but her curiosity and excitement she had a chance to have gauntlets crafted to work how she wanted excited her. She waited to hear more from the man, she also wondered if he would believe her age she often got laughed at like it was a joke despite her being actually sixteen years old.

Character File

Post by Gin Akiyama Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:13 am

When the man spoke he noticed the girl was startled by the sudden voice, so much so that she fell from her chair. Gin would raise up out of his chair and upon seeing the girl wince in pain and hold her arm he trotted around the table. "Are you alright? I didn't mean to startle you." However by the time he reached Yui she was already back on her feet and lowering herself back into her chair. He stopped short, standing up a couple chairs down from the girl. For a brief moment Gin thought she actually broke her arm due to her reaction. The girl would begin to share details about herself, firstly correcting her age. I wasn't too far off... He thought silently to himself initially believing she was fourteen. Though, a lot of puberty happened during those two years, so he could not claim the satisfaction of being as close to her age guess as he thought. Other than that he was rather spot on about his estimation, namely her being a Blast release user, and of course her being a much more experienced Genin compared to the usual lot.

"Well for the gauntlet itself I cannot offer you any services. You would need to settle with what the market can provide. I can, however, do an enchantment for when you receive your gauntlets. It's really simple with what your described: it's more or less channeling chakra in a narrow barrier to deliver a more focused shot. All I ask is for you to pay for the supplies required. Wouldn't be any more than twenty grand. I could use the practice." Truth be told, this would be the first time Gin had enchanted anything. He generally works with Fuuinjutsu in its base natural and has not explored its "retail" purpose. A large part of him was feeling generous by not charging the young woman. After his recent payout he had more money than he knew what was good for him.

Gin would pull out a chair next to the girl, taking a seat to make things less...socially awkward. "I know a little about the gates. My partner of a mission run recently is currently recovering from the usage of them. To my knowledge they belong to our exclusive archive. I am actually quite surprised you ended up with them. Although I am in no place to question the actions of my Kage it seems a bit audacious to give our foreign refugees access. Though, I guess Lord Kazuya really wants to make all of you feel welcomed and apart of the Leaf. A bigger question I have is why are you here? Kanna, my partner, could barely walk after using her gates. I'd imagine you would rather be laying in bed or soaking in a tube than start to overwork yourself mentally." Gin was not a fan of being lazy, but there were times when rest and recovery was essential. Not taking breaks when they're due would result in a breakdown further down the road.

Spoiler:

Character Sheet HERE
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:28 am

He mentioned she would likely need to get the gauntlets crafted in the market, of course, she had suspected this but he had the ability to enhance her blast using his Fuuinjutsu. He said it would cost twenty thousand Ryo, while this was expensive it could prove very useful. He mentioned having someone on a mission with him that used gates as he mentioned her name Yui could not help but laugh, so the woman that told scolded her had trouble herself with the gates.

"I know Kanna she treated my wounds after scolding me for being an idiot and using gates without preparing my body first, the fact she also suffered only makes it more amusing. I have to admit she left a strong impression on me, she's strong but I feel the desire to dominate her and show her just who is the stronger one. As to why I am here I am bad at listening to doctors orders, they told me to rest at home and here I am studying the village I have come to love and call home. I want to get strong as fast as possible even if that makes me a fool that ignores medical advice."

She would laugh a bit more yes she was a fool but she was also very determined, she wondered if she could make the chuunin exams, a long time dream of hers. Even if she could not she would become one with her power and skill she would prove her worth.

Character File

Post by Gin Akiyama Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:25 am

As he finished he noticed the girl's facial expression changed to a positive one before breaking out in a hysterical laughter. He had no idea how to respond besides raising a curious eyebrow. He recalled what he said, the content itself not being inherently funny. Though Yui went on to explain the irony in his statement. He had no idea Yui was familiar with Kanna. To his personal knowledge Kanna was a...reserved individual. She did not socialize much, Gin having a hard time breaking the ice when they first met. During their most recent mission she was quiet then as well. He was a bit surprised to hear she had a social life of sorts, or perhaps their encounter was as random as this one right now. He would relax his facial expression as Yui continued, despite sharing more questionable details. Dominate her? The wording could have been better if she meant what he thought. Nonetheless, she had a drive. Something he has been looking for himself. With the introduction on Honiko he was certainly drawn towards her, though something kept him where he was. Is it his lack of motivation? Lack of courage? Or lack of reason? Perhaps it was all three.

But in a moment he snapped back to their conversation. He had a feeling she was disobeying the doctor's orders. By no means was he a medical profession, but he could tell a face of genuine pain when he saw one. The moment Yui fell out of her chair and expressed that did he worry for her. Alas, he was also surprised she forced herself to do something during her resting period. The only reason why Gin was here is due to the exclusive scroll Kazuya gave him, otherwise he would be taking the day off almost dying for the second time in a day. "Heh. Well you certainly have a lot of energy, though these doctors aren't paid to make Shinobi lazy. There is probably a good reason why you were told to rest. You could tear your muscles even more and cause permanent damage that way. You won't do that sitting in a library, at least if you're careful, but you should be laying on a bed and letting your body relax. I haven't used the gates before, but I'm overdo for a break. I can't imagine what your body is going through right now." He said out of curiosity and consideration. To him it sounded like a massive muscle sprain, but if that was the case he doubted anybody could move after using the gates. His shoulder had healed quite well, though a bit sore. To feel such pain all over the body and multiplied was not a pretty picture.

Spoiler:

Character Sheet HERE
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:48 am

She listened to Gin say they were not trying to make her lazy as she laughed a bit she was well aware of that, still she was not the type to simply sit around and do nothing. He mentioned how much pain her body was in while yes it hurt that was clear by the fact her hands were shaking but she was trying to tough it out the best she could. She did not have time to lay in bed, no she had thought of several ideas for uses of her bloodline combined with taijutsu so she did not have to use gates unless she had no other choice. The downside to the use of gates made it unwise to use it unless as a last resort.

"My body hurts yes, I feel pain through every bit of it but I can handle it, I have to handle it... I have to become strong fast. I am a refugee if I do not rise in ranks fast... someday they may kick me out of the village saying I am not strong enough to warrant taking risk someone attacks the village because of my bloodline. I have to become strong and prove my clan is worthy to be here, I have to become the leader someday for my clan, so you can see why I cannot rest. If I am seen as a weak leader to the clan my bloodline will have a tarnished name, my bother... is seen as a bit of a black sheep really, they expect everything from me and not much from him."

It now likely became clear why she was focused on becoming strong, she had a huge burden on her shoulders to get strong. She was carrying the weight of her entire clan as well as the expectations of being a refugee and needing to prove their worth, it was a lot for a girl of her age to deal with. In her mind she could not afford to be a failure, she had to become strong to lead her clan and with her goal to someday become Hokage she had to certainly become powerful. She would stand up and take a bow as she would make her way out slowly of the library, he was quite an interesting man she was sure she would see more of him.

EXP: 10X4=40
    -Exit Thread-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:47 am