Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Messenger to Konoha

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

Messenger to Konoha Empty Messenger to Konoha

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:43 pm

Zamasu would move to the Corvette with a frown on his face, Kiyoshi walking behind him. As they reached the Corvette, Zamasu would turn to face Kiyoshi. "Sir, I do not.." but he wouldn't finish what it was that he was about to say as Kiyoshi would lift his hand to stop the man. "You are to deliver the message to the Lady Hokage, I will be travelling to Kirigakure with one of the Princesses later on. You can meet me there after you have delivered the message, I have others that can protect me while you are away and you are the one that I trust to do this so I will here no more about it." Kiyoshi stated handing Zamasu a scroll before walking away. Zamasu would step onto the Corvette and begin his journey to Konohagakure.

Zamasu Travelling

Land of Sky -> Konohagakure
    Kaizoku Sea 72 hours (halved by Corvette 36 hours), Half Major Country 24 hours (-8 hours due to C-Rank Speed)

Total travel time: 52 hours

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 am