Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Toonami and Haruko's Bootcamp Adventure

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Toonami and Haruko's Bootcamp Adventure Empty Toonami and Haruko's Bootcamp Adventure

Post by Kim Chang-Min Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:16 am

Spoiler:

Toonami walked through the streets of Kirigakure with Haruko presumably following behind her. Their destination was a series of abandoned buildings a bit aways from the Academy proper. Their mission was to take a bunch of idiot academy students and instill in them an old fashioned sense of discipline. Toonami was not a disciplined individual but she was capable of inflicting pain and misery which often went hand in hand with discipline. However, she was counting on Haruko to do most of the motivational talking, disciplining, and general work. Telling other people what to do and how to act would give Haruko a measure of power and control that she probably hadn't experienced up until now. Toonami knew firsthand that power and control are usually the fastest ways to corrupt someone or at the very least to bring out their inner beast. Whether or not should we be able to trust Haruko with real gangsta shit was up in the air but at the minimum the genin needed to be able to take charge of situations if she was to serve her village.

Toonami walked in front of the abandoned buildings and pointed.

"See all those? They used to be academy buildings but downsizing and budget cuts fucked them up. No money for remedial programs, no money for ninja sports teams, tutoring all that other extra shit that gives flunkies a chance."

Toonami did not care in the least. More flunkies meant more criminals for her and the Kereko to recruit. Toonami crossed her arms and yawned. She was rarely early but she figured that it was best to show up before the children did.

"We're, or should I say you're going to be disciplining the jits who more or less are about to flunk out of the academy. The teachers in this village are fucking pussies so the kids will be disrespectful and out of control like a mothafucka. Handle that shit and teach them a lesson or two"

Toonami shrugged and hawked a loogie across the dusty lot.
    Haruko Fujiko
    Haruko Fujiko

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Toonami and Haruko's Bootcamp Adventure Empty Re: Toonami and Haruko's Bootcamp Adventure

Post by Haruko Fujiko Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:08 am

While the scenery wasn't entirely new to Haruko, it wasn't a place she visited often. They weren't all that far from the Academy itself; a place that the Genin had very recently left herself. It was likely due to that fact that Toonami had chosen this mission for the two of them. As the two of them walked the surrounding area grew more and more derelict and downtrodden. Buildings began to show signs of graffiti, windows were busted out, and it was an overall feeling that Haruko was not quite comfortable with. It was soon after that feeling came over her that her sensei began explaining just why the area had grown so disheveled. The recent trend of budget cuts and downsizing had left the buildings unmanaged. She wondered what kind of budget cuts had happened though, seeing as how the Mizukage had just blown a ton of money on the swordswoman. That line of thinking was probably better left unexplored though.

She had known a few of the "flunkies" that Toonami-sensei spoke of during her time at the Academy but had not really socialized with them. They seemed like bad apples or the kind of people that dragged others down to their level. The real lowest common denominator kind of kids. To her surprise it was those kids that they, or apparently, she would be dealing with today. She shifted slightly in her new armor, trying to appear a little more intimidating than her small frame would usually let on.

"I can do that, no problem." She said with all the confidence that she could muster. There was even the chance that some of these kids would remember her. That would definitely make this more difficult than she had wanted.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu

Toonami and Haruko's Bootcamp Adventure Empty Re: Toonami and Haruko's Bootcamp Adventure

Post by Kim Chang-Min Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:07 am

Toonami crossed her arms and watched as the gaggle of juvenile delinquents slowly approached. Haruko had until they arrived to come up with some kind of gameplan in dealing with these kids. The children were being led by a tired and exhausted Chuunin. The group trudged onto the lot with the abandoned academy nearby. The kids were shouting, pushing each other, and being jits. Some of them settled down when they saw Toonami who towered over them like some kind of overlord.

"So these are our uh...troubled and at-risk students. We appreciate you doing this intervention Toonami" the teacher said wearily.

"Beat it buster. Haruko..." Toonami gestured to her genin. "Will take it from here"

Toonami turned and saw a young black kid with a hood over his head and his hands in his pockets.

"Skish, what the fuck are you doing here?! Boy I'mma bust your fucking head!" she shouted as she recognized Skish Kereko who belonged to the same clan as her. Skish turned away in embarrassment and the rest of the crowd roared with laughter at him being called out. Toonami passed them a severe look and they quieted down. Many of these kids had parents that were involved in the village's criminal underworld. Toonami was known and respected in those circles. A few of them would know who she was and those that did were the baddest of the bunch. When they fell silent after her look of death, the rest would slowly fall in line.

"Lucky for you anklebiting buttholes I won't be leading this little bootcamp" Toonami jerked her head towards Haruko. "This is my substitute teacher. Don't do any super crazy shit or I'll kill all of you" she said and then walked off to smoke a cigar while Haruko handled the mission. Not long after Toonami had moved to the other side of the lot. One of the kids stepped forward and pointed at Haruko.

"I know you! You're a damn teacher's pet!" this may or may not be a lie but it would hopefully serve to rattle Haruko and make her look weak in front of the others.
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:35 am

(Haruko informed me she wants to retire this char so I'm wrapping this mission up)

Another bigger boy moved in to to back up his friends and a small clique emerged forward in the center. The bigger boy was named IRAC. It was supposed to be an acroynym for an obnoxiously long name but no one made fun of him because he was literally the biggest kid in the Academy. The bigger boy marched up to Haruko and towered over her.

"Yeah, your a teacher's pet. I got no love for teacher's pets. Substitute these!" he said and grabbed his crotch. It was the sort of low class behavior and antics that Toonami herself engaged in. The only difference is Toonami had the clout, skill, and fury to back it up. "I ain't doing shit what you say and if you lay hands on me I'm knocking your ass out in self-defense". The deliquents cheered rambunctiously. They had more or less forgotten Toonami's warning and the bigger boy was hedging his bets that because Haruko was in charge if Toon had to step in then the genin would look bad. He was of course correct. Toonami would not let serious harm or injury come to Haruko but if the girl couldn't manage some rowdy flunkies how the fuck were they supposed to take on more important missions?

Toonami was on the other side of the lot watching the scene play out. Toon fished out a small capsule and snorted a powdery substance from it. She wanted to be sober for most of her mission but every now and again she needed a pick me up. Toonami jerked her head back as the drugs hit her bloodstream. The woman's eyes widened and she bounced up in place and shook her head sending her twin tails swaying. Toonami wanted to DO something but she restrained herself. This wasn't her show, it was Haruko's. She was just along for the ride. Haruko probably put the kid in his place and if not then Toon would do it and takeover. One way or another, the mission would be completed and they'd leave.

Exit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:44 pm