Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Yui meets her Sensei[Mas]

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Yui meets her Sensei[Mas] Empty Yui meets her Sensei[Mas]

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:01 pm

Yui had received a letter telling her to meet her new sensei in the training grounds, she was very excited to have finally been placed on a team. She was unsure who it would be but she would be excited to show her how she had progressed, she was sure she was stronger than her brother by now. The way she used her bloodline and her gate use made her a very valuable, she waited patiently as she began to stretch her muscles in preparation for the likely coming spar.

"I only wonder who it will be, I know Tachi said he sensei was quite tough, but I am more than willing to take them on. I guess my brother was right I am far too confident for my own good, oh well go big or go home."

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Yui meets her Sensei[Mas] Empty Re: Yui meets her Sensei[Mas]

Post by Rin Matoi Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:22 am

Masuyo rented out the third training ground despite this session being one meant for her and her new student, Yui. Due to Taichi's sudden infliction with the plague he had been out of commission and unable to function. There was a sense of sorrow in Masuyo given the boy's condition. It was quite obvious Taichi was not on "teacher's pet" terms with Masuyo and she did not have a strong attraction towards him either, however Taichi was a memento of Iwagakure. Taichi and Kameko were all she had left which reminded her of her homeland. Although there were others such as Akeno and Yui herself they were never direct reminders as she was not entirely acquainted with them as she was with her squad.

Masuyo tried not to dwell on her feelings too much as they would overcome her easily. She was emotionally healthy and did not let bad news impact her life in such negative light. After all, this was an opportunity to meet another Genin. Her footwear consisted of standard black sandals fitted for comfort and security. With the toes and heel left exposed they provided additional balance, while the rest of the foot up to the ankle was protected by the thick nylon material of the sandal. The soles of the sandals are reinforced with hardened material to resist heavy impacts and weathering. She wore a pair of loose fitting black pants with the bottoms near her ankles taped securely in white bandage wrap. This provided balance and reinforcement to her ankles while closing off the ends of her pants. In addition, more bandage wrap was wrapped around her right thigh which allowed a navy blue holster to be strapped over comfortably. Around her waist she wears the basic utility belt which carries two green holsters on her right side along with a tool pouch around her back side and a canteen to the far left.

A black mesh shirt is worn under a common long sleeve black top having a red seal of fire placed on the outsides of each sleeve towards the upper arm. Over that was a fitted green flak jacket provided by Konoha's armory. The jacket was zipped up and secure firmly on her body. Worn on both arms were a pair of custom crafted arm guards gifted to Masuyo. The banded steel design covered the backs of her hands to her elbows leaving a soft spot of leather to allow wrist movement. Around her neck Masuyo wears her forehead protector as a collar. The black cloth is tied in a knot around the back side of her neck with the steel plate facing the front for identification. The steel plate has Konoha's emblem engraved on the front. Masuyo has straight black hair which extends down to her mid back. Two strands of hair drop down touching her chest which leads into her bangs, those being cut shorter and swept to the side. She stands at 5'9 weighing approximately 145 lbs. Her fair skin is complimented with her voluptuous form which is completed with a pair of hazel eyes.

There was general information on Yui that Masuyo had access to, the most interesting fact being she is actually the little sister of Taichi. God I hope she isn't the same, lazy, cloud-watching bum Taichi was... She dreaded to herself recalling Taichi's personality well. The lack of personality each of them had was something Masuyo did not tolerate. As their sensei she saw this as an opportunity to not only train them in the ninja arts, but to get their lives on track. Part of their success was determined by their social abilities. After all they worked and protected a society. It would make sense for them to be somewhat adept in it.

Following the path into the restricted training area she would spot Yui waiting in the familiar setting of three logs, river, and plenty of vegetation surrounding a fifty meter diameter clearing. Five minutes early...not bad. Masuyo was impressed by Yui being proactive with her scheduling, though her impression stopped there. "So you are the Yui Kotoshura I've heard about? For being a prestigious Genin I expected you to have more to show. Your lack of gear is also a bit alarming. I will require you to carry a set amount of gear in the future. I will provide a list at the end of this training. But for now, I want to get to know you a little better. I already know your name. I want to hear your: age, birthday, things you like, dislike, hobbies, goals, favorite food, and favorite color if you have any. Allow me to go first. I am Masuyo Kaede. I am twenty-two years old, originally from Iwagakure and Jounin of Konoha. My birthday is May 17th and I like social gatherings and watching my students succeed. I dislike cold food. My hobbies include hiking, camping, Karaoke, going to the beach, and going to the spa. My personal goal is to develop the perfect Taijutsu. My favorite foods are any hotpot dish, barbecues, or burgers and my favorite color is black. Now it's your turn."
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:51 am

She was surprised to see her sensei was a female as she began to talk she mentioned the lack of tools, Yui wanted to scoff but it was true due to her making her gauntlets she did not have the money for other tools. Though in her mind she rarely had to rely on that sort of stuff; but it was always good to have it. She began to ask her a lot of personal stuff like her age birthday hobbies and many other things, she really had not thought about a lot of this stuff as she was always so focused on getting stronger.

"Okay... let's see first there is the gear, well I discovered my unique talents were a massive danger to more than my target and I am having someone craft me special gauntlets to be able to narrow the field of destruction and make it where it only hits where I am aiming. I am sixteen years old, my birthday is January 14th. I enjoy painting as well as singing, so I guess those are my hobbies as well. My goal is to become the strongest shinobi in the entire village and to someday become the Hokage. I am from Iwagakure as well and I am now the head of the clan, this last part was a very recent change so still getting used to all of those responsibilities. I dislike... well lazy people like my brother, the fact I feel I have surpassed him in skill should say enough as it is, I expected much more then what he had shown me. I do wonder where he is I heard his team returned from the mission but I have yet to actually see him return home, probably just being a lazy bum. My favorite food... hum well I guess I like almost all foods but probably udon is my clear number one favorite."

She waited for the woman to grasp all the information one thing was clear Yui had not been told about her brother yet. She still waited for him to come home despite the fact that would not happen as he laid in a coma inside the hospital. This news would certainly shake her to her core and cause a great rage inside of herself, he was supposed to be the best but instead, she became the best and now was even the clan leader, a lot of pressure for a mere genin.

Character File

Post by Rin Matoi Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:42 am

Masuyo listened to everything Yui had to say with an appraising gaze, stroking her chin hearing her out. She was talkative and seemed well ahead of Rin and Sera personality-wise. "Very good to hear. It appears you're ahead of the curve when talking in terms of Genin. I put emphasis on not only developing my students in their fighting ability, but social development as well. There is a reason why Genin are to perform D-rank missions for more reasons other than them being chores that are risk-free. These missions are jobs civilians often do for a living. Landscaping, unloading cargo, repainting buildings, and so on. This helps Genin develop social skills for dealing with people, common sense, and life experience they miss out on by going through the life of a Shinobi. They develop this social confidence and common sense through these missions so they are ready to take on real tasks. You are competent enough to not worry about that stage of development anymore. You will meet the rest of your squad in the coming days and we will take on more risky missions, but for now, let's focus on training."

Having wrapped up what she was saying Masuyo began pacing just past Yui before turning around and facing her after making a ten foot gap between the both of them. "Seeing as you lack proper gear, I will stick with Taijutsu. I will only use what you throw at me. If you start using Ninjutsu, I will start using Ninjutsu. So if you're going to step the difficulty up for me, be prepared to face the same challenge in return. As my student, I will give you the first move." Masuyo prepared herself accordingly. Yui was certainly not somebody she would be willing to hold back on. Masuyo was aware the former Hokage Kazuya trusted her enough with the Eight Gates. Knowing she had that tool under her belt made her nobody to sneeze at, even as a Jounin. She had to play it safe against this girl.
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:05 pm

She listened to her talk about development and social skills Yui had been long had to deal with that because of her clan duties. She also mentioned soon they would need to take on risky missions as she would smile at those words, danger to her was just more excitement. She warned her of using ninjutsu though Yui had not intended to do so, the question was how serious did she want her to be in her taijutsu use.

"How serious are you wanting me to be, I am sure you know I can use gates, so are you planning or me to use them here or simply spar without them ?"

She would wait for her answer as she would take the chance for the first attack as she would begin to hop one leg to another before moving rapidly toward Masuyo, she would quickly aim to sweep her leg low before using her right hand to plant into the ground firing the blast from her hand to change her sweep to aim up and try to nail her in the middle of her body.

Stats and Jutsu use:

Character File

Post by Rin Matoi Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:54 am

A small smirk cornered at her mouth as Yui asked how serious she should get. "Hun, if you don't take me serious you will end up in the hospital." Masuyo said as her only warning. Masuyo did not intend to really hold back much herself. Becoming an equal match wouldn't push Yui to her limits. She needed to go beyond what was comfortable to her in order to grow in strength. Not long after she finished speaking, Yui lunged forwards to begin her assault. Her attack was straightforward, closing the distance between them first before dropping low enough for Masuyo to expect a lower body attack. The target of Yui's attack would change in a sudden pop coming from her palm, the small bit of light and scattering dirt giving Masuyo every clue a small detonation was the source Yui utilizing her blast release in a rather unorthodox method. Fortunately for Masuyo she was still low enough to react to given the sudden change in direction. Having not jumped yet to evade the sweeping kick she instead brace herself for a block barring both arms together stopping the kick just above the heel, positioning herself with the kick to successfully brace all impact. Despite the flashy display, she was physically weak to where blocking was not a method that would eventually fatigue her.

In a sudden turn of events her hand shot down her leg to grasp her ankle while the other grasping the back of her knee. As Masuyo began to pivot she utilized all of her strength and Yui's body as leverage to sling her away. If successful Yui would be hurled with tremendous force having enough energy to shatter the front of one of the trees surrounding the clearing. Her body would leave an imprint of its surface, though she would not completely pass through. Being spaced apart ten meters Masuyo relaxed her guard as she observed Yui's reaction to the toss. She also utilized this time to get her thoughts straight. She uses her Blast Release
    to suddenly change her direction of attack by propelling herself in any direction. This can mean at any moment a lower kick and become a target for mid or upper body without loss of any momentum. Unless I'm psychic I will be forced to block most of her attacks. I'm just fortunate she's weak now, though...
    Resuming the same stance she had before starting she narrowed her eyes on the little blonde readying herself to get serious. Blast Release users are notorious for expelling explosions from their body during Taijutsu. I must avoid contact as much as possible, and if I do, avoid the leading ends of her limbs.

After having a bit of time to analyze her Masuyo sighed in slight relief having a bit more confidence in her future actions. Of course this was only the foundation of Yui's fighting style. What else she was capable of may spell a whole other mess of troubles if Masuyo did not take her seriously herself.
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:18 am

She heard her new sensei say if she did not get serious she would end up in the hospital causing Yui to smirk with her attack being blocked and stopped before she was gripped and suddenly throw hard as possible toward a tree. If she struck this tree with her body it would cause some significant damage, she had no choice but to use her Blast Tai as she would flip her body around with her punching her fist forward before a massive explosion would echo, the punch with the force would obliterate the tree with Yui flying past it before sliding her feet into the ground and sliding to a halt. She would focus for a moment before a sudden gust would fill the air, it was clear what Yui was doing with her having no choice but to use her blast tai she also activated her gates right now she was in the second gate.

"If serious is what you want serious is what you will get, I can see you are crazy strong though a worthy fight, it makes my blood boil and makes me excited to fight you."

She would smile before she would begin to rush toward the woman with her moving at a much faster speed now before it would appear she vanished from sight. Using one of her own takes on her clan jutsu she would release small blasts from her feet making her move at an incredible speed toward Masuyo. As she would make her way close to the woman she would suddenly do a series of kicks aiming toward the woman's torso before firing blast from her foot she planted firmly into the ground causing her to suddenly flip backward with a strong forceful kick aiming straight her chest. As the kick would near she would once again fist blast in the air causing it to turn sideways with intent to send her flying backwards.

As this would end she would throw her fist forward as a massive wave of explosion would leave her hand following up straight after her kick attack. She wanted her to be dead serious holding back and not using her Blast Tai would never allow her to fully understand just how strong she was, and now she was in her second gates. She was not someone you wanted to tell to be completely serious, she knew this woman was much stronger than herself and her only hope was to try to take her out before her exhaustion from the gates would set in, she still had one more gate to use and she was sure this woman had no idea how many gates she had.

Statsand Jutsu Used:

Character File

Post by Rin Matoi Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:19 am

[OOC: As agreed to, we're doing a cut and FtB to modern time. All stats, technique, and equipment will be used. Stamina is refreshed for the sake of it as well.]

Yui utilized her Blast Release, and it was at that moment she actually got to witness the power such bloodline held. Taichi never made it to the point where he had access, and unfortunately passed away during his coma. Yui on the other hand showed Masuyo the true power of the clan by reducing a large tree into an outward splinting mess. Being on the other side of that tree would prove fatal for some, as even the shrapnel wood was enough to perforate the weaker bodies. The popularity of explosives are widespread in the ninja world that flak jackets became standard issue. They were body armor designed mainly to catch shrapnel in the result of an explosion to protect their body's organs. Of course they have auxiliary purposes too, such as reducing blunt impact and making bladed attacks shallow to reduce damage.

Yui recovered giving little time for chit chat. Her body is used to express Blast Release chakra. Don't fool her Taijutsu for just Taijutsu... Yui charged bashfully at the Jounin, each of her steps rupturing the earth beneath them as the small, controlled explosion worked to accelerate her steps and get more pep in them. In a handful of steps she appeared before Masuyo in a split second as the distance was too insignificant to provide an obstacle. Masuyo knew for sure that long-ranged attacks were not an option. Yui was too fast and already aware of her location. Fleeing would be pointless unless she set up a plan to do so, and even then that would give her a single shot at a long ranged attack before she was compromised.

With no time to organize a plan she stuck with the basics. Yui would begin her assault which was easy for Masuyo to handle. It appeared everything but her foot speed was manageable. Masuyo made it a point to being as close as she could to her target's limbs as she struck making minimal movement away from the limb, but she also made it a point to step either to the side or under the attack, too. A Kotoshura's limbs were as dangerous as a barrel of a gun. Point being it would be wise to not be standing in the way. Although there was no Blast release to follow, Yui began to execute a back flip, which given her finesse with it, was a wide enough weak point for Masuyo to exploit. The moment Yui's eyes left her, Masuyo moved at her top speed to make a half circle around Yui. As the Blast went off and Masuyo was back in Yui's sights, Masuyo did not wait a precious second. Stepping towards Yui before her back flip was complete she intercepted it with a closed fist driving her knuckles into the girl's liver. It was a known weak point to cause an intense cramping pain and winding. Masuyo preferred to strike weak points than overwhelm her targets with brute strength, though she was more than capable of the latter if the situation called for it.

The Stuff:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:25 pm

Yui had certainly shown her sensei her power but she was not even full power yet, however, this would change soon as she had flipped backward as she spun back around she saw Masuyo right next to her. She could see where the strike was aiming as she had little chance to avoid the blow, but she had a plan while she may not be able to stop the fist from driving into her she could punish her for doing so. She would have her mouths on her hand drop out many small insect appearing forms, this was the first time she was going to use this. As they fell out and the blow began to land she would have them dash straight toward her as she would lift her hand up and fire another blast off aiming to blast herself back away as well as ignite the massive attack. The massive explosion would shake the entire grounds as she did this. The fist did hit its mark however as she would cough some blood even as she slid back from the explosion.

Her hand would hold her side as her breathing felt hampered, she knew her only chance was to activate the next gate, this gate caused the body to rapidly heal itself and would allow her to continue the fight.

"That was pretty good, now I am going to get more serious, I hoped I would not need to use this but it is clear I am outmatched by your martial prowess and skill, so sorry if it feels like cheating but here we go."

Suddenly another gust of wind would leave her body and it was clear why she had just activated her third gate, as her injuries began to rapidly heal she could only smile. She would focus for a moment as she would switch her blast gauntlets onto power mode, this would allow her to make devastating blows now. It greatly enhanced the power of the blows as she would move toward her sensei once more this time even faster as she would not do the attack at a distance this time moving and preparing to dodge anything she had planned to throw at Yui before she would almost leave after imagines behind her. Her steps moving from left to right so rapidly before she would appear in front of her sensei with her thrusting her fist hard forward aiming straight toward her chest, this was the most serious Yui had appeared so far as she knew her clock was counting down. She had to finish this fight fast or she would lose, though she knew the chance of winning was very slim as well.

Learned:C1 450/100

Stats and Jutsu:

Character File

Post by Rin Matoi Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:14 am

Masuyo drove her fist towards her target without lowering her guard one bit. Against most Genin Masuyo would have suspected Yui's counter attack to be effective as they would be inefficient in identifying her subtle trap nor have the speed to efficiently evade. Masuyo saw the production of the tiny white clay insects fall from Yui's hands and march towards her. As her arm snapped back, retreating from a successful strike, her feet sprung her back ten meters as the clay explosives detonated. Due to the amount of insects created it turned out to be quite an impressive explosion having power greater than a conventional explosive tag. Of course Masuyo would come out unscathed due to her quick reactions and speed to back them up. Yui fled just as efficient as Masuyo did. Due to Yui being well aware of her own attacks all she had to do was move out of the way which she was more than capable of moving even faster than her sensei at the moment.

What was left between the two was a small crater of cracked earth and scorched grass. Masuyo was fine, albeit a bit dirty. Yui had eaten a straight punch to her liver which was debilitating. It hurt and made breathing difficult for a short moment, but all in all she was stout enough to more or less ignore the bruising.

In that moment of recollection Yui spoke telling Masuyo she was ready to take things to the 'next level.' Placing both her hands on her hips she deduced Yui was going to pull open another gate. "The only thing you get from holding back is a lesser opinion of your actual strength." Masuyo wanted to see everything Yui was capable of. She was quick to follow her sensei's advice as in a burst of energy Yui unleashed what could be presumed as the Third Gate. That appearance change...No doubt the rumors are true. Yui possessed and is rehearsed in the sacred Eight Gates. It was a bit shocking to know Yui was given access at such a young age, trained personally by the former Hokage himself, no doubt. Masuyo could not understand his reasoning, but did not care to question. Yui was a powerful Genin and could prove a real threat to any Genin in her group.

Masuyo put herself in a stable stance, her hand holding a half Tiger sign as she mustered up chakra in her body. As Yui began to move her pattern of approach was painfully predictable the moment she moved in a diagonal to the side. Masuyo would time her technique at the precise moment Yui began to move to her left to make her zigzag. Masuyo moved in a quick, straight line down the middle to intercept Yui in her path. Having at least five meters of charging room she would literally vanish from her current position only to flicker in front of her. The moment Yui saw Masuyo again she was already lower, shoulder rolling forwards as her purpose was clear: she was attempting a full body slam.

In the case of success Yui would be met with a padded shoulder run firmly in her rib cage. The speed enhanced the blow to astronomical proportions on top of the strength Masuyo had backing her charge. In short, they both had a lot to tolerate in regards to the clashing of both forces. Yui would suffer multiple broken ribs and ultimately be throw off course plowing through one tree and making an impact in another, but stopping there. Masuyo would feel the impact internally as she exhaled feeling slightly winded, though stable. Her breathing was elevated, though she managed to keep in through her nose as she attempted to get her respiration on track. She would keep a steady eye on Yui in case she tried to flank her by slipping out of her point of view.

The Stuff:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:57 am

Yui thought she had her but her sensei proved why she was a Jounin as suddenly she appeared in front of Yui leaving her little to no time to react. She would slam her shoulder into her body and send Yui flying back, Yui however despite being slammed would leave her a gift opening her hands she released many explosives that would appear all around her sensei with her snapping her fingers causing a massive explosion all around her sensei.

Yui would be sent flying as she would turn her body the best she could before slamming hard into a tree slamming right through it before standing up. Her body certainly had injuries now as blood dripped from Yui mouth, thankfully the third gate helped injuries recover as Yui felt little to no pain and prepared to attack again. She was still injured but thanks to the gate that did not matter, she had a no plan as she would rush past her sensei and begin to dash all around her releasing many more explosives around her before she would dash straight past her snapping her fingers releasing another massive explosion.

As she turned she prepared for a counter attack from Masuyo, she was sure that would not take her down but it certainly would cause some pain. This was another strategy she had thought of flying past and dropping her bombs to explode it would make it difficult to avoid them as by the time you reacted you likely would walk straight into more of them. She knew she had a limited time she could keep this speed up and even with her body healing using this gate the damage would take a toll as it was clear by Yui breathing the broken ribs were causing her some difficulty.

Stats and Jutsu:

Character File

Post by Rin Matoi Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:17 am

As her shoulder plunged into Yui's body she heard the girl's bones fracture from the impact force. Masuyo certainly did not want to kill her student, but sure as well did not want to make it easy either. Despite being slammed with such sudden, unpredictable speed, Yui's bombs would drop at a further distance from Masuyo than she intended. This was no issue to begin with, yet she retreated out of general caution and fear of shrapnel. Retreating rapidly on a tree branch ten meters back she watched Yui surprisingly recover from the attack. "You have effort, I'll give you that much. And you keep me on my toes. Well done. Rest up now. I don't want to beat you out of commission." With her farewell Masuyo disappeared heading back to the village.

[Exit]
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:21 am

Yui watched as her attacks missed with her sensei finally saying she had guts but id not want to injure Yui further. As her sensei went to leave Yui would simply smile, that was a win in her eyes, she had not been knocked out by her sensei but she knew soon her body would feel extreme pain, as the gates deactivated Yui would fall to her knees gasping for breath, the broken ribs she had certainly hurt but she would be fine. She would slowly stand to her feet and walk carefully toward the hospital for treatment.

She would make her way there getting the treatment she needed, it was a fun fight for sure and Masuyo was quite powerful, physically she was one of the strongest shinobi likely in the village.

EXP:7X25=175
    -Exit Thread-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:17 am