Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

The Gathering [Social]

InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

The Gathering [Social] Empty The Gathering [Social]

Post by InarieKaguya Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:39 am

The market plaza was bustling with activity in the middle of afternoon. Scents of food from various sorts reaches Inarie's nostrils. Bringing a sign of hunger from the bowels of her stomach to become more apparent to her. Which was fine considering that Inarie was standing in front of a restaurant for she intended this small gathering to involve food. In some cases that Inarie can relate is that food has the benefit on making any social event feel welcomed.

It wasn't long ago that Inarie graduated into becoming a Genin, and despite not being part of a team yet Inarie seeks to acquire potential allies within her own village and rank. So Inarie had extended her event by inviting Genin to join her for this afternoon's lunch. Activity in Kirigakure has unfortunately been somewhat lacking, and Inarie hopes to remedy that to what little she can afford. Inarie stands at 5'8” with wavy long platinum hair that's pulled up into a fluffy tail with her bangs framing the sides of her face. Donning on one of her outgoing attire is a pale blue kimono that fades down to a dark blue with details of waves caught in the midst of folding over itself around Inarie. Her piercing rose pink-red eyes has some eyeliner and light eye shadow to make her eyes stand out more. Hoping that not many people notice the beautiful blue scales on both cheeks of her face that curls up like a pair of bat wings towards her eyes.

At Inarie's position she's a few steps away from the front door that is opened allowing the sweet aroma to flow out into the streets. Meat, pastries, fruits, etc. Is what the place has to offer which is roughly just about everything. Inarie made sure her position did not impede any traffic from potential customers, yet she can still be clearly seen as her eyes wonder from one person to the next. Inarie was a little bit early she'll admit, but she was hoping to catch one into a conversation before digging into today's special. Something about a berry blast salad? It sounded pretty good to Inarie, but wait she must for she doesn't want to be rude.
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

The Gathering [Social] Empty Re: The Gathering [Social]

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:53 am

It's been a while ever since Natsu graduated as a Genin, but he hadn't managed to bring himself up to doing missions that he should be doing as a Genin. He liked to think that he'd be called upon for when the village would need his service, when in reality he could just walk up to the missions board and pick out something to do. It wasn't that he isn't a productive person, but this is just one of those days that he wanted to take carefully, just to sit down, relax, and let the day pass by as he thought about life. He currently found himself walking across the market, though he didn't have much in his pocket in terms of money, he felt like buying something for lunch. His unorthodox appearance landed a few eyes on the boy, but it didn't seem to faze him that much.

Along the traffic though, he came along to a sudden halt when he smelt something nice excluding itself from a nearby store. He quickly got shoved to the side when a man walked around his side. "Don't suddenly stop in the middle of the street ya freak." he seemed to casually say before moving on. He simply scoffed at the man's insult and turned around to face the store that caught his attention via sense of smell.

At first, the food garnered his attention but the girl who seemed like she's waiting for something outside the store catched his attention pretty fast because of those bat-like wings around her cheek to her eyes. His thought of buying food had instantaneously disappeared as he seemed to rudely stare at the girl, finally snapping out of it and moving towards her, keeping a respectable distance before finally saying something. "Excuse me... which clan are you from?" pretty straightforward, but those scales of hers interested him... it's not that far off from the ones that infects his entire left arm, and the one that completely covers his left reddened eye. He feels pretty sure that she might be from the same bloodline he is, but he felt compelled to know and get the answer from her directly.
    Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Post by Oxyzek Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:13 am

Xue strided through the market place seeing the wares. The smell of burnt flesh was sickning, musking the air in taint. She could smell the deceit of the  bandits whom deguised themselves as merchants, hoping to weasel the last coins out of the poor civilians pockets and into thier frail grasp of mercantilism. The lost girls whom sold thier bodies we're no different, pandling thier vessals for the sake of drain the strength of the strong and stealing the song of the hungry. In all of which seemed void to the eyes of Xue, her senses did pick up on a smell beyond the salt in the air and the fragility of men. The sweet aroma, guided her towards a shop which sold exotic cuisines, where there was fruits an vegatables hanging out upon an alter next to a relic if the past of the sage. Xue didn't know much of the relic, although she knew it was for the monks and travelers whom believed. When she was young, hanging out on the streets, she'd see traveling monks and missionaries bowing to such statues, handing our pamplets to those whom were, whom they called 'lost and misguided' and through the 'sacred scriptures' they'd find thier way back 'towards the light again.' Wholeheartfully, she didn't ignore the jarble, yet gnashed her teeth and cackled at those whom downtroutenly disregarded the message. She'd step through the fade of individuals whom wouldn't pardon her way, by stepping through the small crevices they held, for she was small enough to glided her way between them. When she was fully presented at the shop, she saw another platinum haird lady.

To her amazement, she wondered whom she was, for through all the individuals whom lived in Kirigakure, she only knew her clan of the Yuki to behold white, silver, or platinum follicles streaming from thier scalp. She didn't immediately recognize the lady, however admired the fabrics of which she bore; a kimono with splashing waves. To her excursion, Xue knew only those whom were of a pestigious clan of the Hozuki to wear such expensive garments of the Waves, thus thought to speak with her, if she was family. First she held quick precession of the u and coming new year with a sealing of the gong zhu, boar; 公猪.

Before having the chance to ask a question, another showed up and spoke exactly what was on Xuê'Chï's mind. Instead of intruding, she decided to stay quiet and listen to learn of the of both whom were interacting in front of her, before introducing herself.

Xuê'Chï's Appearance:

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~
    ~`|★ Xüê'Chï Shüāng Hözyükïn ★|`~

The Gathering [Social] Tumblr_omgt6qsZR01w5657yo1_500
    The Gathering [Social] Kirigakure
    Opening of the Chamber for the Winter's Abyssian Reign:

InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Post by InarieKaguya Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:08 am

Frankly Inarie was mildly surprised to find someone who has some rather odd… mutations. A male who is maybe close to her age if not a little older that was normal on one side of his body. But the other side held scales that cover the left side. However that wasn’t an unknown factor to Inarie for she is aware of the Curse that seeps into their bodies. Although she doesn’t know what to say about him rudely staring at her other than Inarie stared back. Until finally Natsu broke out of his trance and actually walked up to her before asking what clan she is from.

Inarie’s lips parted as her rose pink-red eyes caught sight of another potential ally, one with platinum hair, that Inarie almost mistaken to be another Kaguya. However Inarie doesn’t recognize the girl, but this is what a gathering should be. “I hail from the Kaguya clan. Interesting choice of attire you made, but i’m afraid that i do not recognize you. Were you recently enlisted as a shinobi perchance?” In a sense Inarie was partially twisting the words around as she wanted the man to verify who he was and if he was working for Kirigakure. Perhaps he does look on the rough side, but Inarie will overlook it for this instance only.

Her eyes, piercing as ever on a more passive level, shifted over to the girl who appeared like she was at least listening to what was being said. Keeping her tone neutral as she was with Natsu, Inarie speaks to Ozy. “Is there something you need? I don’t actually work here in this place, I’m just waiting on other genin to appear.” She didn’t want to be mistaken as a hostess or anything when she is not. Other people casting side glances over at her direction as they walked by, and it got Inarie into thinking that maybe standing out in the open was a bad idea. Then again how else is she going to greet other genin if they don’t know she’s even here. Still Inarie addressed to the two who seemed to be interested in at least the conversation they were having, and they just might be what Inarie is searching for.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 321,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: C (B/Physical)
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

Link to Character Updates: Inarie Kaguya
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:18 am

After admiring the statue, the platinum hair girl saught beyond a male whom asked her of her clan, which she answered as Kaguya. Chi knew the clan by name and appearance, there she knew the Kaguya well as allies of the Hōzükïæn and Yûkïæns, primarily because of thier battle ready hardened spirit, yet cool exterior outside of the flow of combat. Even, the Kaguya's had prestige within the village as warriors and protectors, where as Yûkïæns kept thier calm as the Daimyos onmyoujis and cohorts. Even so, all three clans we're relatively close to each other because of thier bloodline and abilities to guard the village. Chï, was different among her peers, for she saught to become a healer and an apothocary; chemistry, herbs, and crafting potions would be her forte. She immediately admired the wear of the Kaguya because of the kimono, accommodating her akin family. 'I don't work here either, however my family takes good care of this restaurant. It the only place I know that doesn't try to shove the leg of a boar in your mouth, or shaves the feather of the peaking duck. I believe they specialize in sweet and sour soups, filled with ramen and other vegatables. I am a fan of the eggplant and sweet onion soup they serve with rice and honey.' Chï said gently upon answering the leather clad platinum hair girl. After opening her eyes from praying at the statue, she turned aside, stepping in front of the rather scaly man whom was blocking thier way to seeing eye to eye and walking forward with her left hand outwards. 'I am Xüê'Chï. Possibly the Genin you are seeking?' she said pointing her right middle finger towards the golden headband above her head, tying her hair together in it's embrace.

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Post by InarieKaguya Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:54 am

The platinum haired young girl spoke of herself not working here at the restaurant either. However follows up with her words speaking of how her family takes good care of it. Inarie's brow rose as this girl certainly wasn't a Kaguya and as far as Inarie was aware that Kaguya has no interest in a place like this. In fact their funds comes from the local cafe not far from here. Frankly Inarie doesn't know what kind of restaurant Chi has been to, but their customer service doesn't sound appealing to Inarie either.

It certainly was a shame the man did not respond to her questions, but that was a time for another day. Her stomach was in need of food to at least have something. “I wouldn't like it if the waiters was trying to do that with me either. However a roasted duck does sound good i'll admit, but that's a rarity on its own around here. Still one of their salads is supposed to be a special at this season only or so i've heard and i was wanting to try it out.” Inarie didn't express what exactly she preferred, but she did seem interested on the different sort of food too. Still at least Inarie at least acquainted herself to two other people.

“Well i suppose we shall head inside if you're hungry that is. There we shall get to know each other with food in our systems.” Inarie suggested to the two. Frankly she's never heard of this Xue Chi before, but Inarie doesn't think any of those are clan names or at least none of the major clans. Whether they accept or not Inarie would head inside the restaurant where the Kaguya will acquire a booth. The waiter who had soft curls of blonde hair and sky blue eyes with a smooth skin complexion that held its own charm. He smiled at the guests as he placed down the menus and takes out a pencil and paper. “Thank you for coming here today ladies and gentleman. What can we get for you three today?”

“I'd like to get one of those berry blast salad and some lemonade.” Inarie answered and the young man quickly wrote down short versions of what Inarie wanted. “Okay, and you two?” The waiter turned his attention to the other two before shifting his eyes at the door for a moment.

Stats:

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:36 am

Xüė was delighted in the repertoire of Inarie as she invited Chî in for supper. In cases which she would normally decline and find other bandits to despise, the words and flow of Inarie didn't seem harsh or critical; the 'normal' banter of the mercenaries which was composited with slurs, slander, slang, and intolerance of justifications. Xüė began to groom her hair neatly before shaking her head up and down, subliminally saying, 'Yes~

Xüė followed behind her newfound aquaintence in which she entered through the narrow corridor, sitting besides the window, reminesing of the sweet smell of the cuisines which were being prepared for customers within. The waiter greeted them all in hopes of preparing thier order. Upon request, Chî spoke softly, hoping to fill her stomach with gourmet which was refreshing and healthy. 'Akin my friend, I'll also be having a Berry Blast.' she said sifting through the menu, making a proper selection. 'Particulary, I'd like to receive the Wokful Acai Berry Blast with Akebi and Chirimoya on the side. Also, could I receive a pitcher full of Alkaline Water with a tanker full of honey?' she ordered and asked serenly before closing her menu an handing it towards the waiter.

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Post by InarieKaguya Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:09 am

Perhaps Inarie wouldn’t mention it as it was something she secretly found Xue’s response adorable in a cute way. Almost like having a bubbly sister, but Inarie wouldn’t go that far. At least not yet as they made their way through the entrance and are seated at a booth. Natsu still remain quiet and unresponsive save for perhaps following them inside. Something that Inarie was starting to find a bit annoying and rude.

The blonde waiter was quick to write down what Chi was ordering and even note the specific details of what Xue wanted on her salad. With a bright warm smile he finished writing with an added flourish of his hand. ”Alright, your drinks will be out shortly. Enjoy your stay.” He graciously retrieves the menu from Xue and Inarie hands him the other menu as well. And so the waiter departs attending to the other customers’ needs before heading towards the kitchen. ”I suppose we can get some of the basics out of the way. My hobbies revolve around painting and playing with the ocarina. In due time i hope to develop a way to make weapons in better quality and with better materials. Shouldn’t be too much longer i believe. And what of you?”

Stats:

Oxyzek
    Oxyzek

Character File

Post by Oxyzek Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:10 am

'The supplimentaries. Healing is my primary role.' Xüė'Chî said, raising her left palm flat. If Inarie was perceptive in eye, she would notice the swirl within Chî's palm, guiding from the top of her thumb, bordering the inside of a diamond.The elegancy of Xüė'Chî's skin was dawned with the enbrazzend tone of gold, yet the center of her palm, being cerulean blue, lightly emanated with the icylyn prominade of chakra, illuminating the outer recessives of her palm in a silvern, yet white color, akin the snowflakes within a winter's breeze.

The Gathering [Social] 0209c5_1b1e89c0fa354dda8045ef21d6755178~mv2

The chatter of the patrons in the background seemed to cease lightly upon  showing the Hopi Hand of Creative Healing and resumed to it's normal volume when he placed he hand back into her lap. Chî saw Inarie seeking craftmanship as a good start for her early on, thus thought to otfy the gesture in kind bestowing. 'I believe weapon crafting to be quite excellent of you. Forging a weapon is the same as harnessing mind. Both have to stay clean and sharpened daily to uphold effeciency.' she said in a wisely manor. Xüė'Chî also saught a craft, although later when she finalized the procession of healing. Her only hobby, other than learning on the go was meditation,outside of reading spiritual manuscripts and the occasionally practice of Tai Chi.

~`|★ 雪霜 ★|`~

InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Post by InarieKaguya Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:46 am

Inarie was pleased to hear that Xue was supporting her idea. It was something that Inarie felt like she should be doing, or rather doing something to contribute to the village. Of course she could just do what everyone else would be doing and do missions, come home, rest, and then repeat. However missions often doesn’t reward items nor armor. It was something that Inarie has been pondering for a while now. Now that the waiter comes over with a bright smile on his lips as he puts down the food and drink. Inarie eats while maintaining a conversation or three. Then once she finished, Inarie excused herself for the day and hoped to meet Xue once again.

[Exit]

Stats: