Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Two Luncheteers (Mission)

Kye
    Kye

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Wind | Taijutsu | Kenjutsu | Ninjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

The Two Luncheteers (Mission) Empty The Two Luncheteers (Mission)

Post by Kye Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:08 am

Mission Name: Sharing is Caring
    Mission Type: Custom
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Find the theif
    Description: A small group of small children playing in the Takagamahara have had their bag's of food stolen. While they were playing they left their bag's full of food for the day underneath a nearby tree, but when they went back to that tree the bag had disappeared. The young children are very hungry and are very upset. Your mission is to get the young children their lunch back, and apprehend the thieves.
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin

Within a few hours the two managed to descend the tall rocky outcrops which encompassed the vast majority of the Land of Lightning before dipping into a fertile valley. The Takagamahara was ideal for settlement, though not for a Shinobi village. The latter required difficult terrain for concealment and natural defense. It was no doubt the lowlands were constantly a victim to bandit raids who frequently lurk among the hills. Shungiku town was formally a privately owned town before falling into Kumogakure's grasp. It was a nice enough place and arguably prettier than Kumogakure, but too small for Kye's taste.

Impressive walls surrounded the small town, the previous mayor aware of the lowland's bandit problem and actually funded a solution for it. But aside from that, they were ordinary Genin on business, so the guards didn't bother inspecting their paperwork. "Fortunately with small towns like these it's easier to do investigative tasks...though I'm unsure if there will be any lunch left to return. Nonetheless, I suggest we start at the playground where it all happened." The park was large, being half a kilometer is diameter. From the outside gates he entered the park on a concrete path with Tsuki beside him. "So you want to be clan leader? Where do you find importance in that role, if you don't mind me asking?" She didn't want to come off as rude or to belittle her clan, but Kye had little information regarding clan politics and what role they play in the village, if any at all.

[1]

The Two Luncheteers (Mission) Image-URL-3
    TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Katon, Doton, Lava
    Class: D
    Ryo: 72.8k

The Two Luncheteers (Mission) Empty Re: The Two Luncheteers (Mission)

Post by TsukiTatsuda Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:36 pm

The trip from Kumogakure to Shungiku Town was uneventful. Considering the purpose of this mission, Tsuki was a bit relieved that no bandits attempted to ambush them. She'll hate to skewer more bandits with her jutsu. Still the view from the steep cliffs over at the horizon as the cool breeze was enough to make her shiver. Even through her wool shirt, the wind seems to blow through it. The chill made her bring out a fur collared cloak that is quite heavy from the thick cloth to keep herself warm. Once they reached the valley it steadily grew warmer to the point where even the wind wasn't so harsh. Tsuki still kept the cloak on however, so when they entered the town the guards didn't even bother in stopping them. Granted Tsuki was aware that shinobi has a big more leeway than normal people do.

Upon entering the settlement Tsuki took a moment to gather her surroundings with her eyes shifting from any location of importance such as shops, bars, parks, etc. She was taking it all in such as how the sun was bathing the sky in a warm glow. Allowing her to see the dazzling blue sky with white fluffy clouds scattered above them. Tsuki was a bit distracted in her surroundings until Kye inquired about her reasons behind her goal into becoming a Tatsuda Clan Leader.

"Why? Well, from what I can remember the Tatsuda was once part of Iwagakure's major supporters. Since the plague struck the village however, they been struggling just to make a name on any…" Then the memory of that name popped back up in Tsuki's head. It was a name that had an instinctive familiarity, but at the same time it was just a name amongst the many in history books.

"Well… that's what I heard at any rate. Honestly, the only other member that I can even remember the name of, or in this case keeps popping up. Is someone named Akeno Tatsuda. Whoever that is, she seems to have written most of the clan jutsu scrolls. Some books mention her too, but I've never seen her." Tsuki paused as she looked around at the park for a moment before returning her gaze back to Kye.

"My reason is simple. In order for the Tatsuda can be brought together again there needs to be a leader. Someone they can go to for shelter and provide aid if necessary. But most importantly albeit selfish of me. It's to discover who I am, and what this Phoenix wants of me." The young Tatsuda tilts her head slightly with a smile on her lips.

"I hope that answers your question."

Renown: 50
    Ryo: 281,825
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: C+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2214-igneos-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2213-tsuki-tatsuda-kumo
    Kye
    Kye

Character File

Post by Kye Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Kye was genuinely intrigued with what the girl had to say, his gaze not faltering from hers for a moment as they passed the streets in attempts to find the park. Her clan used to be a big deal in the past it seemed and had ancestors in Iwagakure. He was familiar with the Five Great Nations and Iwagakure was no longer a sovereign state. It had been fought over a few times in the past and is currently ruled by Konoha's empire. He had some questions about the Tatsuda as they seemed to be important to Tsuki. "I heard Iwagakure was recently contested, though news still suggests that Konoha holds it as a territory. It's nice that you want to provide a place for them to be. I know what it's like to lose your home. Of course I'm the only known survivor of Matsumae. You probably know it as 'the town in Valley of Jehoshaphat', as it no longer exists. It was easy enough for me to find refuge in Kumogakure, but an entire people? A Clan District in Kumogakure would help signal Kumogakure as a home for your people. Then maybe it would be a lot easier for you to find your family."

After entering the park they'd follow a path which looped around a large pond in the middle of the park. They would reach the far end of the pong as the path split in two, one leading to a playground area while the other to a wooded area serving as a path and picnic ground. It would make sense the kids would drop their lunches there rather than the play area. He suspected they must've claimed a table and thought it would be safe. Normally that would be the case, but some miserable bastards thought it was cute to rob from the boys. "Lets make a left here." He said guiding Tsuki to the path down the picnic area. As they neared the picnic area it would get darker notably from the trees and a lot cooler. It was a pleasant walk with a lot of picturesque scenery. He'd turn his head back to Tsuki and inquire more. He recalled something interesting she spoke of in the end that may represent an idol for their clan. "You mentioned something of a Phoenix towards the end. What is this creature?"

TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda

Character File

Post by TsukiTatsuda Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:58 pm

Kye sympathized with Tsuki about reuniting her home. Perhaps it was more personal to him that it was to her. The subject of family is a bit… hollow to her as she cannot recall what that is like. Tsuki isn't sure if that is a terrible thing or if it's not usually thought of. She figured if she can bring together the Tatsuda members then she will have to create not just a beacon. But to also create a stable foundation for her family to stay in. It felt like it was something she must do in order to find whatever it is that's guiding her.

"I see, you have my sympathies, then. Truth be told, I haven't heard much from other places outside of Kumogakure. After my parents took refuge into Kumogakure we never really ventured outside of the city." Implying that this was her first time visiting such a town. Tsuki's eyes danced from how the trees swayed with the breeze and the cool air was welcoming. Granted it was naturally cold given the season and their natural climate. The sun warms up the areas it touches to where even dark clothing will sweat the person out.

When they came upon a fork, Kye suggested to go left. Tsuki pondered on if they should check the play area. Lots of kids like to hide under the slides, bridges, or even the tunnels. Even more so when they steal something they get extra skittish. Still if that was the case then perhaps they would retreat to somewhere less crowded such as the canopy of trees on their left. So Tsuki nods her head in agreement and follows Kye down the pathway. Her dark locks swaying with each movement she makes as the color seem to draw into a darker shade on her porcelain skin. When Kye asked about the Phoenix, Tsuki's eyes brimmed with inspiration. She had to resist from bouncing with each step as Tsuki gets into talking about it.

"The Phoenix is like our spiritual guardian as it is our founder. It's the main reason we Tatsuda are able to use the Lava Release. In exchange we're supposed to perform tasks it gives us, although it varies upon each person and sometimes it is not clear. Such as right now I'm tasked to gather the Tatsuda members. Then I must seek him out." Which wasn't a lie. Tsuki often is reminded in her mind that she needs to find the Phoenix. Although she wasn't even give a hint of where it is residing in. Other than once she has gathered the Tatsuda under one house again, everything else will become clear.

Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2214-igneos-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2213-tsuki-tatsuda-kumo
    Kye
    Kye

Character File

Post by Kye Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:30 am

Kye's face smirked slightly following Tsuki's first thought. "I don't doubt it. I can't say I've done much myself. Kumogakure provided me with everything I needed to get back on my feet, and more. There's little reason for me to really explore. This city is my home." But upon more interesting revelations, Tsuki indulged Kye more with her clan. The Phoenix, a once mythical creature, was apparently the authority figure of the Tatsuda. No... more than a symbol. Perhaps a superior being? Whatever it was, the Tatsuda were granted their ability to fuse Fire and Earth to create Lava. It was a scary ability. One he was glad to be allied with. With Tsuki's desire to reestablish the clan in Kumogakure he could rest assure he would not likely have to face against the ability as an enemy.

"I can confidently say you have me very intrigued with the Tatsuda. If you need any help, don't hesitate to seek me out. I'd like to see your plan come to fruition." Kye was honest with his words. He had an indescribable desire to see Tsuki succeed with her goals. Perhaps he was just a good guy. Or perhaps he admired the perseverance she had shown him thus far. Part of him is also eager to see this Phoenix for himself. If it was true he would get to at least see a superior being in person, which was something uncommon to say the least. It didn't take long for them to make it to the scene of the crime. Sure enough, it was pretty
    vacant. After all it took Administration at least a day to organize this mission. Why finding a stolen lunch was so important was beyond him.

His eye scanned the area not even finding a notable footprint or any sign of struggle. "Well so much for that. Lets investigate a little more, shall we?" He already knew what the result would be. As a backup he begun to prepare another tactical approach. Something to lure the thieves out. It may not be the same thieves, but a thug was a thug to him. It would be all the same progress.
    [3]

TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda

Character File

Post by TsukiTatsuda Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:02 pm

Kye didn't seem to be bothered with his home town's destruction. Then again, Tsuki guess it has been some years now to where it won't affect the person as much. Under normal cases, but Tsuki doesn't pry further into it.  Tsuki isn't the type to force people talking about something when they don't appear to be troubled. To her that's a win if she ever saw one.

As she indulged in her clan's history and what the Phoenix is. She was pleased to see that Kye was interested in the Phoenix. Of course she isn't a fanatic and going around demanding people to convert over to the Phoenix. To Tsuki, believing and even worshipping the Phoenix is more of a choice that the individual themselves make. If someone else were to convert, it would be by their own choice, not Tsuki's. It is the will of the Phoenix, and the Phoenix encourages independence along with freedom. Perhaps it is much closer to animism.

"Thank you Kye. I'll be sure to keep you in mind then." Tsuki informs him as they walk through the wooded area. The sound of gravel lightly crunching under her heel has that oddly satisfying sound. Even the breeze seems to brighten her mood. Though the town is smaller than Kumogakure, it has this welcoming air to it and the architecture is interesting to her.

Eventually they came upon the site where they believe would be the suspects in question are hiding. Perhaps given the time these people had versus when the mission was submitted, the lunch is already eaten. And it would be harder to track the culprit down at this rate. Tsuki forms the seal of confrontation to conjure two shadow clones and would have both. Shadow clone climb up on the trees. Disappearing within the canopy as they have the height advantage now. Adds extra pairs of eyes and a safety net in case they find the culprits unwilling to cooperate.

"Now if I stole someone's food, I would like to hide away from crowds and away from the main roads. Perhaps we should look around outside of the path and see what we can come up with?" Tsuki offered, and if My was in agreement then Tsuki will take one side while Kye probably takes the other side. Her clones will continue to sweep through the wooded area of the park for either the culprit or the lost lunches. Hopefully they'll at least find some sort of clue.

Learned Shadow Clone (434/200)

Last edited by TsukiTatsuda on Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Stats:

Kye
    Kye

Character File

Post by Kye Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:52 am

He nodded in response before splitting up working on his side of the picnic area. He was no tracking ninja, so the clues he were looking for were fairly generic. Footprint were out of the question. Despite the perpetrator most likely being children the area most likely seen a ton of foot traffic and it would be impossible for him to begin tracking them without further knowledge of the subjects. He moved from picnic table to picnic table in his vicinity spending a solid minute on each area going through a mental list of possible traits which may give a clue to where the lunches went. After five minutes of searching in silence he found nothing. With a sigh he'd lean himself against one of the picnic tables and cross his arms staring blankly at the ground. The task almost seemed impossible given the nature of the mission. They were looking for a stolen item which occurred the day before. It seemed way out of the league for a D-rank mission, despite how petty the crime was. The thought that somebody was paying upwards to fifty-thousand ryo to find and possibly return a stolen lunch was something he could never get over. He expected to find golden caviar or dragon meat inside.

Finally, a plan.

His head turned to Tsuki while necessarily shifting his body in her direction. "We'll be out here forever. Neither of us are capable tracker-nin. But I have an idea. Your clones. Do you think one of them can transform into a tasty lunch? I have a feeling whoever the perpetrator is doesn't make petty thievery a one time thing. If you transform your clone we can wait nearby and watch what happens. In any event, we draw out the thief and apprehend them. What do you say?"

TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda

Character File

Post by TsukiTatsuda Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:59 pm

Minutes had come and gone as they searched the area. Tsuki was no tracker as her strong suit is in her Ninjutsu. Of course she can take a hit if it came down to it. Especially if she is aware of it. Tsuki's clones scanned the area as swift and efficient as possible. Granted her eyes isn't exactly the sharpest pair, but if the tracks were recent and careless then maybe she could spot it. However, seeing as how this is a public park there is going to be quite a bit of traffic. Which makes the attempt at finding specific footprints more difficult.

Eventually the three Tsuki gathered for a moment for inform on what they have found. Or rather, what they have yet to find. Granted Tsuki wasn't much of a strategist either. Still whatever intellect she has Tsuki was pondering on what they could do from here on out. Then Kye called out after them. The clones agreed with Kye's assessment that they could be here all day and not get anywhere at this rate. They simply weren't trained for this. Although Kye's idea was a bit disturbing in her opinion. Tsuki raised a brow as the clones crossed their arms.

"I don't like the idea of being someone's lunch. Or just being eaten in general." Tsuki's shadow clone 1 responded to Kye with shadow clone 2 followed up.

"Plus given our mass it would be a pretty big lunch. Pretty sure the culprit would get suspicious that it's just sitting there unattended. Of course that is just my impression." The real Tsuki had remained quiet as she was pondering while listening to her clones. They spoke of her main concerns with that idea.

"Although if the criminal gets away with it once, they'll come back and do it again. That is, of course, we aren't being watched either." Tsuki spoke up as her golden eyes shifted to the side at the small patch of trees close to each other. Tsuki isn't sure if someone is there, but she does get the feeling like someone is watching her.

Stats:

Kye
    Kye

Character File

Post by Kye Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:08 am

Kye couldn't help himself but chuckle softly at her concerns, or more-so her clones. He was unaware if she actually believed part of the disguise was her being eaten or if she was just politely refusing being dressed up as a snack. Her second concern was at least a bit more realistic, but he was sure the first lunch that was stolen was just that. An unattended lunch. But he didn't want to push his suggestion any further, especially if Tsuki was unwilling.

But then he noticed a visual cue come from the girl as her eyes subtly moved in the direction of the foliage in the foreground. His eye narrowed towards the same location using his best perception. And sure enough the bush was moving in a bit irregular pattern. Kye currently had no weaponry but was a capable enough Taijutsu fighter to not be phased by any ordinary threats. He's raise his voice in a demanding tone. "Whoever you are, show yourself."

"Shiiitttt. I would've preferred the girl over any lunch."

Emerging from the greenery came three young adults, no older than twenty. They dressed in loose clothing and seemed rather thuggish. All three had distinctive tattoos that were matching suggesting they were apart of a street gang.

"So you were looking for us? Why the fuck is this lunch so important to you?"

TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda

Character File

Post by TsukiTatsuda Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:32 am

Tsuki turned enough of her body and attention to the trio that emerged. Seems like her intuition was right on the money. Still looking at them Tsuki cannot help except feel… disappointed. The emotion was clear on her expression as she suddenly becomes disinterested with them.

"These three are the culprits? I expected something a bit… more. A sad sight, but oh well." Tsuki bluntly spoke not caring if they heard her or not. She approached a tree that was honestly next to her as the two clones eyed at them with intense focus. They held more guard than Tsuki does. Turning on her heel before crouching to lean her back against the tree. Summarizing on what sort of technique she could try today. Fire would cause too much damage to the surrounding area. Lava would be too strong as she might end up killing all three before they can touch her. Some bandits fell victim to that mistake a while ago. Which boils down to earth chakra. It wasn't really her forte as she spends a lot of chakra to make it work for her. However, in this instance Tsuki has a way of getting around that.

"That remains to be seen. Do you feel like you have the balls to take me on? Or even him?" Tsuki tilted her head over at Kye as she stared at the trio of thugs. Purposely antagonizing them as her shadow clones were two meters away from her and about a meter above ground as they were magnetized on the trees. Meanwhile Tsuki being at her own tree, is about 12 to 13 meters away from the trio. Effectively her shadow clones are in the front, meaning they would have to go through her clones first.

"Of course either way we'll track you down, no matter where you hide or run to. We will find you. And we will drag you (insert number) kilometers back to Kumogakure where you'll be detained." It was a threat, a very direct one at that as she is bluffing a little bit. Neither were equipped to tracking really, but these ruffians didn't need to know that. She might seem reckless and in a bad position. But she has a plan nonetheless.

Stats:

Kye
    Kye

Character File

Post by Kye Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:57 am

The thugs were unimpressed by the girl's taunting, finding her words a lot more bark than bite. Though despite this they did show hesitation as they were almost an even match, two versus three. As expected the thugs were unskilled and relied on dirty tactics to get ahead, mostly jumping their foe and winning by outnumbering them. Kye remained mostly unmoved, confident in his own combat ability to take them all on without breaking much of a sweat. He preferred they all be detained and brought back to seek justice. The mission details did not include killing, so that was entirely out of the question although he wondered who would seek death over petty thievery. The delinquents would likely serve the weekend in jail assuming it was their first offense. It would be a punishment of slight inconvenience at best which was why the beating they were about to receive was paramount to the justice process.

One of the boys stepped forward raising his hand and beckoning Tsuki directly towards him. "Why don't you bring your candy ass down from that tree, then? I'll show you how big my balls really are." Kye chuckled briefly at the gang member's remark finding a bit of humor in his vulgar statement, though his sally to the tension was not taken well by the opposing team. One of the back men turned to Kye and approached vigorously as the second followed. "Something fucking funny?" It was in that moment did one of the boys remove a pocket knife from his back pocket brandishing it before him as he steadily assaulted Kye. His eye focused on the blade not being too alarmed but still taking the threat seriously. Despite the petty crime they've committed they showed they were willing to pull a deadly weapon on an innocent.

The pair of them stopped just a few meters before Kye who remained unmoved from his leaned posture against the picnic table. Their intimidation attempt was as sorry as the crimes they commit. "If you're so motivated to do something with that knife of yours, come at me. Make sure you have a strong grip, though. It'd be a shame if it wound up in my hands instead of yours." His eye focused sharply at the boy wielding the knife inviting him to instigate an attack.

[Learned:

Whirlwind Fist Style: 200/200 WC
    Whirlwind Fist: 200/200 WC]

TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda

Character File

Post by TsukiTatsuda Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:35 pm

"Not big enough apparently." Tsuki remarked as she wasn't impressed. Even her clones held expressions like they weren't paying them much attention. As the pair moved towards Kye, Tsuki's eyes grew sharp on the trio. Her two clones reached for the batons clipped to their belt and extended them to their full length with a flick of their wrists. They were essentially crouched while on the trees' side. Held by the chakra flowing at the bottom of their feet, ready to pounce from the looks of it.

Tsuki raised her hand to brush through her hair with her fingers while pondering on a thought. She remembers that earth is used for a variety of things whether it is defense, offense, or restraint. Recently Tsuki poured over the advanced techniques, and it was from this memory as she was remembering about this one technique. It was a dome, and all it takes is her palms on the ground to make it happen. However, she also remembers that it has an incredibly short range too. So Tsuki keeps an eye on the three, estimate their distance from each other. One guy was left by himself with her two shadow clones near him, and the pair was moving on Kye.

Which means that Tsuki starts building up a large amount of Doton chakra. Of course unless they were sensory shinobi, they would not be able to even detect the build up in chakra. In Tsuki's mind she gave them a chance, but with these change of events their chance was up. Given her crouched position, Tsuki wasted very little time as she slams her palms onto the earth. Her shadow clones will leap up to avoid the technique if they can. If not then Tsuki will dismiss them. Either way, a dome of earth erects from the ground at incredible speed to trap all three in place. Of course some bushes and perhaps some trees were moved by the movement of earth. If the formation of the dome was successful then Tsuki will keeps her palms on the dome as she will start draining their chakra. And unless something interrupts her, Tsuki will keep draining their chakra until either they pass out or they're too exhausted to move.

"Hope you got something to tie them with. If not I got some wire in my pouch that we can use." Tsuki spoke to Kye as she does try to keep Kye out of the dome. Hence is why she tries to capture them while they're more or less still close together. Now it was just a waiting game as chakra flowed from her palms into the dome, and the chakra flowed from the dome into her hands. Given that there's three of them, Tsuki doesn't have to worry about running out of chakra.

[Learning Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness - B rank (250/250 WC)

Stats:

Kye
    Kye

Character File

Post by Kye Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:23 am

Kye felt the earth tremor as the technique was activated. He initially mistook it for an earthquake before the ground broke and a dome quickly engulfed the three criminals. He was a bit dumbfounded by the entire attack turning his head over to Tsuki who was the caster of said Ninjutsu. Some inaudible shouting could be heard from within as they were mostly angry with some muffled kicks against the dome. Just from his brief glimpse of the technique he figured there was no way out with basic Taijutsu. Even to Kye he saw it as a challenge to crack. But fortunately for him it wasn't his problem. But now there was the conflict of restraining them. At this point they were likely agitated and would aggro the moment the dome was released. Kye was hoping to get the drop on at least one with them going for a swift knockout and finishing the other with little effort.

"Impressive...though I'm sure the park maintenance would be unimpressed by the damage done to the picnic area. But that aside, how are we supposed to detain them if they're in there and we're out here?"

TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda

Character File

Post by TsukiTatsuda Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:43 pm

The execution of the dome was a success. Tsuki was relieved that was the case for it would be a pain otherwise. Granted it might not be suitable for Kye if he's looking for some action. But to Tsuki she's taking care of this problem more sufficiently. Kye inquired how they were supposed to restrain them if they're inside the dome and Tsuki giggled before answering.

"Naturally yes. Once I've taken down this barrier there should be little resistance from them. Although I should explain how this technique works." Mumbling the last sentence to herself as she shifted her eyes to the sides. Thankfully there wasn't anyone around. Probably thanks to these delinquents, but Tsuki eventually turns her head over at Kye as her hands remain on the dome.

"This technique is called Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness. It creates a dome of earth like you see here. However, when I place my hands on it like I'm doing now, I suck everyone's chakra that are trapped inside and the barrier repairs itself so long as I keep going. Because there's so many in this prison though, I can keep this up all day until they pass out." Tsuki informs Kye on the purpose of this technique in case he wasn't familiar with it. Her eyes shifted to the upper corner of her vision as Tsuki tries her best to estimate the amount of time it'll take.

"For them to be exhausted that could take a couple of minutes. For them to simply pass out might take roughly 10 minutes at most. It just depends how much chakra they have."

Stats:

Kye
    Kye

Character File

Post by Kye Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Kye listened to Tsuki's explanation of the technique finding it quite nifty in capturing and weakening small fry like the boys they had to deal with now. Although he was disappointed he didn't get to fight it was pleasing to know the conflict was over. His heart still raced but he focused on settling down. "Looks like you have this, then. I'll leave you to it."

A few minutes would pass as the struggling within the dome long since ceased. Kye waited in silence not really having much to add. He enjoyed the pleasant scenery of the park despite the large earth structure which overturned a lot of the trees in the immediate area. When ten minutes passed there would be snoring heard from the inside of the dome suggesting the boys were all unconscious. He'd turn to Tsuki and nod. "Go ahead and let it down. They should be out for the evening. You can start tying them up while I look for the precious lunch they stole." If the barrier was let down Kye would immediate start looting the bodies. One would have a backpack which seemed like the most logical suspect.

TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda

Character File

Post by TsukiTatsuda Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:40 pm

"I know it is not exactly the most exciting thing to do, nor does it give you a chance to be the knight in shining armor coming to my rescue. But at least with this it eliminates the chance any of them might escape." Tsuki teased Kye as she apologized for not letting him have all of the fun. After all they were to capture the culprits. All of them as Tsuki recalls. These people weren't too much of an issue thankfully. Without further ado, Tsuki continues to draw their stamina which is a painfully slow task. However eventually Tsuki can hear the muffle sound of snoring coming from the dome.

Kye even confirmed this, and so Tsuki removes her hands from the dome and the earth retreats into the soil underneath their feet. Revealing the trio passed out on the group. All three held pale complexion to their skin, and something tells Tsuki that if she kept it up then she would've killed them. That would've been unfortunate. Regardless they are incapacitated, and given that fact Tsuki shouldn't have any problem taking any weapons from them. Then she'll begin tying their hands behind their backs with steel wire. Even going as far as tying their feet together and connecting the wires to their hands. Making it extra difficult for them to move their hands or feet without slicing through their wrists and ankles first. Also it'll present a handle to hold onto them as well. Tsuki leaves finding the missing lunch, or just anything that would hint that they are the culprits to Kye.

Dusting her hands off with a clap, Tsuki will turn to Kye hoping he found it.

"So, found anything yet? We should be able to pick them up all the way to Kumogakure. Can't say it'll be comfortable for them though."

Stats:

Kye
    Kye

Character File

Post by Kye Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:09 am

"Tch...whatever you say." Kye rolled his eye following Tsuki's remark. He had to admit her method of containment was a lot more efficient than the old fashion way of being them into submission. And to be called a white knight was the least of his interest. He had hoped Tsuki didn't actually view him like that unless she was just teasing which was most likely the case. Upon his loot search he found a bento box in the backpack. It looked like the described box having a floral pattern of the front. He'd open up the box and it was no surprise there was little to nothing of the lunch left aside from scraps of rice and vegetables.

"Well I found the lunchbox. But the lunch has been long gone. Regardless, I think we're done here. We can notify patrols of these delinquents and turn in the lunchbox. That'll be our work for today." Kye was disappointed the lunch was already eaten. He had a sliver of hope that maybe it was untouched for whatever reason. Regardless, they've done their job despite the disappointing conclusion. Once Tsuki was ready to go he'd walk with her back into town out of the park. It was nice to be back in the more industrial part of the town with paved roads and street lights. Kye carried the lunch box in hand remaining silent for most of the journey.

TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda

Character File

Post by TsukiTatsuda Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:28 am

It didn't sound good that Kye was getting a bit irritated. Still, perhaps her tease was a bit much. Tsuki proceeded to do what she wanted. Kye ends up finding the bento box, but the food was already gone. Frankly Tsuki wasn't surprised to see that considering how much time has passed. Kye seemed a bit disappointed with the results, and Tsuki was starting to wonder if maybe Kye would feel better if he punched a guy or two. After all she did take care all three in basically a single move leaving Kye nothing to go on.

"Of course, we can do that too. They're not gonna wake up anytime soon." Tsuki agrees to which she will walk beside him out of the park and into the industrial area. Back to the stone jungle as it were. However, Tsuki noticed that Kye was quiet for a while. Eventually after some minutes have passed.

"Look, I'm sorry if I seem to make you feel like you're not useful in this mission. Perhaps that was careless for me to make him this was a mission for two of us. Not one. However to be honest I prefer to take out the obstacles as efficiently and potentially swiftly as possible. Otherwise that's how you can end up dead out here." Tsuki spoke in a sincere tone. There wasn't the usual playful air around her this time, but she wanted to get her point across that she doesn't aim to just beat her opponent's. She aims to dominate them. Of course they pretty much got what they wanted without so much of a single punch being thrown.

Without further ado, Tsuki will try to locate the guards. Which given they have patrols set throughout the town. It was kind of easy to spot them. The second she does, Tsuki wanted to go talk to them right away until she stopped herself. Realizing once again she can't go running off on her own. So for this one, Tsuki will let Kye take the lead and she'll follow behind him as support.

Stats:

Kye
    Kye

Character File

Post by Kye Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:16 am

Amidst their walk Tsuki broke the silence with a form of apology. Kye was taken a surprise by the young woman's interpretation of the situation. He'd let her finish before chuckling softly beneath his breath. "Don't get me wrong. I'm not upset because of your quick work with those people. I guess a part of me expected the lunch to still be there for some reason. I'm just a bit disappointed is all. No need to worry yourself." He focused on not thinking about it. After all it did seem a bit immature for him to pout over a failed mission. Failed for the most part. To be honest, the lunchbox held more value than what could possibly be in it. They'd arrive to the residence shortly after. They were only a few blocks away from the park. A couple knocks on the door from Kye would yield a response within a matter of seconds. The person at the door was a young man around his age. His face showed a hint of hesitation unaware of who the visitors were.

"Hello there. I'm Kye Takamura, with my partner Tsuki Tatsuda. We're both Genin from Kumogakure tasked with retrieving your lunchbox, which was reported missing a couple days ago. I regret to inform you the lunch was long gone, but the lunchbox remains in pristine condition." He'd hand off the container to the young man who gave it a quick shake against his ear.

The boy would graze his thumb across the top of the bento urgently as a panel of the box shifted out of place. Huh...it's one of those box puzzles too? After a few clicks a small compartment would open from the top half of the lunchbox. From there he would retrieve an archaic amulet of sorts. He had little knowledge of the past lore of the land but the aged silver suggested it was likely an heirloom. "I cannot thank you two enough. You don't know how much this means to be. My grandfather gave it to me before he passed away. He said it brought good luck. I usually stash it in my lunchbox before I go out with my friends so it doesn't fall off of my body. But I didn't expect someone to jack my lunchbox entirely. Thank you both."

"You're welcome. Farewell." The brief interaction would end with the man shutting the door after Tsuki said her final words if she had any. They were free with a mission complete under their belts. As Kye descended the porch stairs he'd walk with Tsuki towards the main road which would lead them both out of the town. "Well I'll be damned. Looks like we didn't fail after all. That's a big relief for me, and satisfies my curiosity as to why we were sent to retrieve a lunch in the first place. Oh well, I'm tired so lets get out of here." On their path down the main road Kye caught a glimpse of an advertisement regarding the Chuunin Exams. "So it's time already? I guess we could head over to the port town not far from us. We can stay there and catch the next ship to the Land of Water. What do you say, Tsuki?" It was likely best they don't delay. He had a feeling there would be a lot of traffic at Kiri's gates once they got there.

[Exit]

TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda

Character File

Post by TsukiTatsuda Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:08 am

Thankfully Tsuki's worry wasn't true. At least, not most of it. Honestly she didn't know what to expect since it was just a lunch box that's been gone for a day at least. Whatever food that was in there would either be eaten up or rotten. At least that is what Tsuki assumes. Eventually they find the address to their client to which Kye knocks on the door. Opening the door was another young man, and Tsuki raised her hand in greeting when Kye introduced her.

What she wasn't expecting is that this box was a puzzle. At first she thought the guy was grooming it like a cat until she sees the pieces slide around. Her head tilts as her eyes slightly narrow with curiosity. Eventually there was a small compartment on the bento box that opened to reveal a silver amulet. That was a strange place to keep jewelry or so Tsuki thought. Possibly heirloom of sorts, which the guy confirms it. Now it makes sense as to why the guy wanted his box back. Come to think of it, the mission details didn't say bro back the lunch box with the food still in it. Just the box. Rather specific that Tsuki honestly didn't understand before.

Still it was pretty neat to learn about the box holding something of value. Even if it was sentimental value. It felt good to know their work was for naught afterall. Even as they bid their farewells Tsuki could tell that Kye's mood improved. Turning on her heel, Tsuki follows Kye down the stairs with the click of her shoes.

"I know what you mean Kye. Much more satisfying than plucking weeds that's for sure." Tsuki speaks from experience. A while ago Tsuki once performed ten missions back to back in just a week. There wasn't anymore missions she could take for that month, but she earned enough money to buy her equipment plus some. Then Tsuki went into training, went on a mission with Akame, dragged the Jounin back, and now she's here with Kye. As they walked down the street heading towards the exit. They passed by a Chunin Exam advertisement. Tsuki tensed up a bit as she was not exactly sure if she was ready for it. Then again, who is ready for anything truly?

"Since we're already closeby. Sure, why not." Tsuki answered Kye as they would exit from Shungiku Town and head for the boats.

[Exit]

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:46 am