Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A day of rest

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

A day of rest Empty A day of rest

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:16 pm

Zenaku walked up three steps which leads to the door of his house he lived in, it's not all grand like say the futile Lord's that govern the lands but it,s something. It's a roof over his head and he stays warm and dry so he has nothing to complain about. Reaching forward zenaku opened up his door but only to find throwing stars and kunai knifes flying his way, he just shook his head as his dad was up to his old tricks again. So opening his eyes wide he activated his sharingan as he then grabbed out a kunai of his own before dispersing of his dad's flying projectiles.

" That was a great job zenaku, I'm so proud of you. I see you finally unlocked your Uchiha bloodline the sharingan. This calls for a celebration." Zenaku dad placed his hand on his sons shoulder while he lead him in to the front room, the two of them sat down as his dad pulled out a bottle of sake as he poured them a glass. " To my son the great shinobi." Zenaku farther said as the two of them downed there cup, just then the front door opened up and in walked his mom looked surprised to see her son being home and being that they are all ninja them all being home at the same was a rare occurrence.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

A day of rest Empty Re: A day of rest

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:25 am

As zenaku,s mom stopped hugging him she looked down with loving eyes and could tell he had been getting stronger so she smiled a warming smile before letting him go. " So son what was you and your dad speaking about." His mom asked as she walked over to the kitchen as she was putting away the groceries that she picked up for dinner. " Well..I was just telling dad...that I... finally managed to unlock my sharingan so now I can finally have pride when I call my self a Uchiha." Zenaku at that moment suddenly felt his face become hot as if a burning coal was stuck to his cheek. " I do not ever want you to say that again, you should always have pride in your self no matter what even if you did not have the sharingan." Hiss suddenly started laughing as he sat in his chair. " You walked in to that one son, so zenaku you gonna stay for dinner right." Zenaku shook his head yes as they all sat around the table talking for hours.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:29 pm

Zenaku sat around the table as him and his parents talked the night away about life missions and story's about there life as ninja. Zenaku partied and drank all night with his dad and mom and honestly he could not be more happy but the sun was raising and he knew he needed to get some sleep for he knew that he was gonna have to start his training tomorrow. So saying good night to his parents zenaku got up as he bowed then made his way to bed.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:36 pm

Zenaku woke up to the sound of the dang rooster which lived at his neighbor's so he was never able to sleep in past six o,clock. Getting out of bed he walked over to in fro t of a mirror as he took a look at his self today, there was black bags under his eyes sense he was up for almost the whole night with his parents so he was still tired. Zenaku brushed his hair but it did not do much sense his hair was pretty much a mess all the time. He took off his pajamas and put on his ninja gear then went down stairs as he eat what his mom had out, there was a note on the table which explains that they had to head out on a mission. So once zenaku finished his meal he headed out for training.

[ exited thread]

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:13 am