Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Rest and Investigation

Nariko
    Nariko

Rest and Investigation Empty Rest and Investigation

Post by Nariko Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:29 am

Nariko had gone over the files and the report multiple times, but she just couldn't believe what was written down. Someone somewhere was lying, and she wasn't quite sure who it was. She'd pulled Akuma Mussuashi's file after receiving the report that Simon had written up, concerning a certain man in a red suit and his appearance at their gates. A fight had broken out, but nothing about the report seemed to make any sort of sense.

A man seemingly appeared at the gates, and challenged Kumogakure's forces. This was slightly corroborated by numerous other reports, there had been numerous confirmed stories of a man appearing in a crater outside Kumo's gates, and his voice had been heard by almost all in the village, although very few people even showed up to do anything. Unfortunately, that was something that would need rectified, as Nariko couldn't have a military force that refused to show up and even guard their own village.

Still, Simon's report included that he himself, a genin named Ryuko, and this apparent Akuma person had been the only ones to show up and challenge the man. Simon himself being a Chuunin, and Ryuko being a Genin, Nariko was surprised that his report stated they did all of the leg work, and quickly dispatched the man, while Akuma, a former Jounin, had done absolutely nothing, and was himself in the hospital as the result of almost entirely self inflicted injuries that may have ruined his career as a shinobi.

It just didn't add up, and didn't make sense. Akuma's file indicated that he had formerly been a Jounin, and despite having recently been demoted to Chuunin, he was still an individual with Jounin capabilities. He wouldn't have been promoted to Jounin in the first place otherwise. Either the file was lying, or Simon was lying, but she couldn't see how Akuma could be the person in his file, but also be the person that Simon had reported on.

Akuma Mussuashi was, by all appearances, an exceptional shinobi, at least as far as skill level indicated. Joining the academy at the age of 7, he quickly became the top of his class, graduating at the age of 9. His original squad mates had died on a mission that he saw to the end and completed, despite not having back up to complete. He was a genin for only two short years, competing in the Chuunin Exams and becoming a fully fledged Chuunin at 11. His files detailed even more accomplishments from blitzing an enemy field by himself, to tagging and cutting lightning. He'd become a Jounin at 19, and has been one for 6 years at this point.

His personality reports also indicated a level of independence and superiority, befitting one of his station. The council viewed him as unruly and difficult to control, as he wouldn't take orders from them, only accepting orders directly from the Raikage. His training of genin up to that point had been harsh but productive, and all reports indicated that he was fully devoted to and committed to the care and defense of Kumogakure.

However, there was a sharp contrast lately, as if he was a different person entirely. The Akuma in his files, by every right seemed to indicate that he was a man befitting the rank of Jounin. However, he'd recently been demoted by Calypso, and if Simon's report was to be believed, had idiotically shown up on the field of battle, announced himself arrogantly, and proceeded to face check himself into the enemy, breaking his own body on the man. The medical report seemed to corroborate that something had happened to shatter his bones almost irreparably.

Unfortunately, they weren't staffed high enough for him to make a sure recovery, a problem her former Sensei had. He'd suffered similar injuries at one point, and those had forced him to retire. Nariko was familiar with the types of injury Akuma had. Without rest and extensive medical attention, his arm would likely never recover. Any amount of exacerbation could flare up the injury and perhaps even make it worse.

A nurse knocked on Akuma's door, opening the hospital room up. "Mr Mussuashi? The Raikage is here to see you. She has some questions." the nurse said, allowing Nariko room to walk past. Closing the files in her hand, Nariko entered the room, eyes moving towards Akuma, his arm heavily casted. The Raikage's hat dangled behind her, hanging lightly by her neck, her one shoulder's Flak Jacket and usual Kumogakure Jounin attire on. The hat the only indicator that she was anything but a Jounin, Nariko fit the bill of a shinobi in uniform, even down to the headband on her forehead. As Nariko entered the room, the nurse turned and exited, leaving the two of them alone.

"Hello Akuma, I'm the new Raikage, Nariko Mizushima. I just have a few questions for you, if you could help me understand these reports and give me your interpretation of events. Things just don't seem to line up, and I would like to verify a recent situational report on how these injuries were sustained. The filer of the incident indicates that your injuries were almost completely self inflicted, and that a lone Genin and Chuunin did more damage without taking a single injury between the two of them. Now, I know you used to be a Jounin, and as such have certain skills associated with it, regardless of your recent demotion. So, answer me this: What happened during the conflict, in as much detail as you remember?" Nariko wasn't wasting any time getting to business. She had a lot on her plate, and needed to finish up here as quickly as possible.

Rest and Investigation Empty Re: Rest and Investigation

Post by Sithis Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Akuma was in the hospital he was resting but very much alive. He had no idea what was written in the reports. Not that he cared much about what some low leveled Chuunin wrote in a report about him. It wouldn't ruin his reputation. He would move his injured arm as he looked at the door. "Come in." He ignored the presence of the nurse as he allowed the Raikage to enter. The new raikage was a woman... Another one who would most likely turn this village to shit for being a woman. He fell silent. He wasn't going to go easy on her because she was a Raikage, her being a woman did not sit well with him at all. He huffed. "I see." He said slowly. "I did part take within the defense of Kumo against the False Santa. I attack him in speeds of Light, I connected him with a direct hit in hopes of phrasing pass his body and ripping out his throat, however, some magical thick layer of skin perverted me from doing so, cracked my hand in the process, and injured, after that I blacked out. I haven't used the full extent of my speed in a long time. I wanted to end him in one shot." he said firmly. "I had a clean hit, an open one I took it. I did not expect him to have skin made of a God." he said slowly.
    Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Akuma responded, a little bit of a huff before answering her slowly and carefully. It was the sort of answer Nariko knew he was tip toeing through, making sure not to say anything contradictory. She had to admit, it did fit the report rather well, he had launched himself forward at intense speeds, and lay broken at the ground beneath the red clad man. Still, it didn't make sense to her either, as there was other contradictory text.

"So you say, a layer of defense shattered your entire body? I would agree that that explanation makes sense, but it doesn't really seem to add up to me. The report states that not only did you injure yourself thusly, but that the Genin in question managed to knock the wind out of this same opponent, a supposed clone, but with access to the same abilities. As well as the Chuunin's own attacks burning and charring his body with Raiton infused energy. Do you understand my confusion as to the sequence of events?" Nariko asked, sighing, placing down the files on a table. Taking a seat, she continued speaking.

"I was hoping that your answers would shed some further light to the situation, maybe that the report was false, and the Chuunin was simply claiming credit, hoping your injuries were severe enough that the truth would never come out, but that theory is right out the window now. Now, I really do have to commend you for taking a shot that you thought you had, but at the same time, it appears we're lucky that they were able to take care of him, or you might not be alive. Your attack was reckless and endangered the lives of your allies. I took a look at your medical report by the way, I assume you've seen it?" she asked.

As she knew, the report itself was not good. Every single bone in his right hand had shattered, fingers mangled, and his wrist broken. His forearm had broken along its length, fractures and breaks throughout it, weakening the entire structure, and sending bone shards through his muscular system. He'd additionally torn his right pectoral, triceps, deltoids, and dislocate his shoulder while tearing the tendons that connected to them. In short, medically speaking, his arm was a mess. It would take quite some time to heal enough to use, if it was capable of doing so at all.

Post by Sithis Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Akuma shook his head. "No." he answered firmly. "To tell you the Truth. If I was going against someone who had higher Durability and strength then me, I would have still been able to take out his spine from phrasing through his neck. With Sheer Speed alone. I believe this fat man, was using otherworldly magical defense that made him one hundred percent invaluably to any attack unless he removed this defense. Wo-. Raikage-Sama. You're speaking to a person who can go through solid matter and go through steel walls just by phrasing. The fat man should have been dead. I should be dead yet the fat man let me live. To be far he was going easy against the Chuunin and Genin. Because the moment I engaged him in combat, he took his tone seriously towards me, and wrapped within time and space with speed faster then my own. And I am the Fastest Man in Kumo. " He said. Correctly her as to why the attacks by the genin and chuunin connected and his didn't. "He choose to let them attack him and harm him. He choose for me to look like a Fool. While someone of Higher Ranking if struck by the same move I did to him would be dead." he said. She mentioned his arm and cast her a glare that would sink into anyone heart. "I'll live. Don't ever question my ability as a Ninja, Because of a mere injury. I am warrior. You will do your best to remind your place, Raikage. If you ever mention me being injuried." his left hand, tighten, ready to engage her in combat if she choose to attack him for his prideful words as warrior. "Am I crystal, Clear. Raikage-Sama?" He said firmly. Lifting hid body up in a sitting position.
    Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Nariko let out a light laugh, finding the conversation with Akuma to be an entertaining one. "I'm not sure what I find funnier, actually. That you actually did that, or that you think you can phase through things. By all means, prove me wrong. The walls here are made of concrete, I would love to see you demonstrate your ability to move through matter. It shouldn't matter that you're injured, so please, show me." To say that Nariko thought he was absolutely talking out his ass and full of himself in ways she didn't think was possible was a bit of an understatement. "If you can prove to me that you have that ability, I will actually formally reinstate you as a Jounin, that's an invaluable skill to do with sheer speed alone."

Her eyes then narrowed at him, in response to his borderline threat against her, folding her arms and standing up from the chair. "Don't mistake me Akuma. I'm not some genin that you can blitz with your speed. I'm not some fool that you can order around due to a currently lost rank. You may very well be the fastest, but you're not even close to being the most dangerous, and don't mistake the two as the same thing. Like it or not, I am your Kage now, and you'd do well to remember your station and your place." With each emphasis of the word your, Nariko took another step closer to Akuma, who was still sitting in bed. She could have flexed her chakra, used any number of jutsu to increase her intimidation factor, but she didn't need them to intimidate a single shinobi. No, she wouldn't use any of them on him. She didn't need to.

"Have I made myself crystal clear?" It wasn't necessarily that she was mad at Akuma, she didn't really care what his personal views were, but it wouldn't do to show that she could be pushed around by some former Jounin. If she let people do that, she wouldn't be able to command any sort of authority, and there would be no reason for her to be the Raikage. No, she would shut this down before it could even begin. Her own response to him had been a refusal to answer his own, as well as assert her own authority, to remind him of his place. His demotion was beginning to make sense to her now.

Many other Kage would have dismissed him right there, or even injured him, but she saw no need to. She needed shinobi, and if she could show a show of authority without resorting to violence, even better. Not that she would refuse to do so, but it wasn't her first option. She would sooner dismiss him from their military than allow him to sow seeds of unrest if he continued to act like this. And she would not hesitate to prove her own might if he was foolish enough to force her hand. She may be less experienced than some other kage had been, but she was by no means a pushover, and she was an incredibly experienced Jounin.

Post by Sithis Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:05 am

Women thought they thought were always right, That whore of the former Raikage was removed and now he was given a fucking tiny piece of thin toothpick as a Guy. It was better then the whore they had as a Kage so that counted for something. What The Raikage misunderstood was that you were able to do a lot of things when you had the level of speed Akuma had. "Let me remind you how fast I can take a heart without leaving a single blood trail." His left hand begun to vibate and move in speeds she could only hope of Seeing, not to much that shit itself gave him vison blurred so he looked directly at the raikage. "That Jounin is back to mine." He moved his hand right into the wall. It did in fact pass right through without sustaining any form of damage, and he held the hand inside the wall. "Like I said when I hit the Big Fat Magical Santa, the man should have been dead. I don't just use my speed on my feet, I use it throughout my body using any limb I had. That's why the report is incorrect, the Fat man should have died." He said firmly. Before removing his hand from the wall as it stopped vibrating. "Right. So let me make myself crystal clear. Just because one of my arms is useless. Doesn't not make me incapable of fighting or repeating people's Hearts. I am a warrior. and I will live." He said. His speed is what gave him Ingangreabilty. Imagine the the things he would be able to do once he obtains X Rank Speed, to be able to teleport with a blink of an eye just by thinking of the place he had been the past.
    Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Akuma's assuredness of his own skills and abilities almost convinced Nariko herself, but it only really lasted for a moment. There was no way to naturally attain the speeds that he was talking about, and only through the use of techniques could someone attain the feat he was talking about.

He started twitching hs hand about at high speeds, and although the movement was incredibly blurry, it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before. She herself could probably attain the same level of speed with more control if she was using the Lightning Release Chakra Mode technique, although she didn't have a way to see her movements that we'll while she was using it.

And then Akuma proclaimed that he would be showing her his speed and reclaiming his Jounin title. His hand moved towards the concrete wall and Nariko cringed as his hand's flesh stripped off, blood grinding into the wall, his bones breaking as his fist tried and failed to phase through the solid concrete.  It was less severe than the other arm, as the damage localized to his left hand instead of the entire arm, but it would be rendered unusable until it healed all the same.

Holding her composure for the moment, Nariko held back a gag as she saw him maim himself in front of her. "I cannot have people as foolish as you in our military. You will only be a detriment to your allies as your actions have proved. Your hubris and stubbornness have luckily only injured yourself so far, so I shall minimize the damage to you and leave it at that."

Taking a breath, Nariko addressed him with the full authority of the Raikage. "Akuma Mussuashi, you are hereby stripped of your rank of Chuunin, and your rank of Genin. You may no longer hold a position of authority in Kumogakure's military for as long as I am the Kage here. I would reduce you to genin but your actions have shown that you don't obey orders of those above you, as indicated by your file, and indicated by your threatening of myself. I shall not allow you to further endanger my people with your own reckless actions. Consider yourself dishonorably discharged from Kumogakure's military."

Gathering her files, Nariko gave a holler for a medic to come here and stop Akuma's bleeding before he ended up dying, waiting for them to arrive and patch him up. She would have to finalize the paperwork on this mess of a former Jounin, but he was incredibly dangerous to the well being of others around due to how full of himself he was, and even though Kumo needed it's military forces strengthendd, he was a detriment that would only set them back in any real conflict.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Post by Rin Matoi Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:43 pm

Ruling being made:

Sithis wrote: He moved his hand right into the wall. It did in fact pass right through without sustaining any form of damage, and he held the hand inside the wall.

This would be an impossible feature to accomplish through reinforced concrete without a high Constitution and Strength to compliment, or a technique to enhance one's durability. It appears vibrating one's part of the body is considered Coordination, however seeing as Sithis did not meet the required Speed to begin with to execute such a feature the current ruling will take effect.

Sithis' hand is a mangled mess. With bones shattered in his only other functional hand that hand is considered unable to function unless repaired. Also considering Sithis has D-tier Constitution he would be in excruciating pain, and will pass out briefly.

Continue the thread as normal.

Last edited by Masuyo Kaede on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sithis

Post by Sithis Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:13 pm

He gave the woman a glare, ignoring the pain to his left hand. He gritted his teeth. "The different between you and myself. I don't obey women whom are in charge, they are swayed by emotions, and are unfit to become a kage. All Women are slaves." he grunted. She demoted him and he grinned. "No, I am no longer genin." He took his hand slowly towards forehead of his, and unhook the headband slipping it on the ground. "I am a Civilian. I am not at the same Class as Genin or Chuunin, I am Jounin Level Shinobi. Don't classify me with those low tier scum." With that being said he simply passed out. Having the medics treat him.

(I guess this is the end of the thread?)
    Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:34 pm

The raikage simply raised an eyebrow at him as she heard his final words before passing out. She was shocked, to say the least. His files had in fact proven false about a great many things. This man was nothing like the Jounin listed in the files beyond his stubborn refusal to take orders.

As he passed out, his headband clinking to the floor, Nariko moved towards it, picking up the metal that wasn't worthy to be placed on his head. The medics entered the room, ready to assist him, and Nariko paused them for a moment as she spoke to his unconscious form.

"Maybe women are swayed by their emotions, but I am still in charge here regardless. And if all women are slaves, then we are slaves in charge of your life." Turning to one of the medics, she made a snap judgement. "Amputate the newly injured hand, cauterize it, and discharge him when he wakes up. I'm through wasting village resources on him."

With that, the Raikage turned and left the room, files and Akuma's headband in her hands. The medics went to work following her orders, as she was the one in charge. And perhaps one of the female medics relished in doing so. Nariko still had more to do, and Akuma had ruined her mood.

(Exit)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:35 pm