Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Silvery Shark: Clean-Up (Mission/Calis)

InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Silvery Shark: Clean-Up (Mission/Calis) Empty Silvery Shark: Clean-Up (Mission/Calis)

Post by InarieKaguya Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Mission Details:

The evening was blissful in the mind of Inarie's. The setting sun painted the sky a soft red and orange. Even the weather was pleasant. Sure there was a chill in the air given the saturated area and small amounts of heat balances the temperature to some degree. She walked along the streets as she was on a mission in regards to addressing the complaints of bar fights.

For now she is also supposed to meet with another Genin. Some guy named Calis Kazehana. A name unfamiliar to her for sure, but she heard that this Genin was to attend with her. Inarie didn't see the harm in it so she was okay with it. Having a partner in a drunken fight would make her job easier after all if a fight broke out. Her natural piercing eyes of rose pink were sharp to detail in the street she was attending to. Both keeping her attention in the surrounding area and inside of business establishments.

Inarie is a tall teen with wavy long, platinum hair. The hair is pulled up into a braid as she wears the Kirigakure headband on her forehead. Inarie wears a steel mail shirt (chain mail) over a linen shirt. Slimmed to her form with a leather belt around her waist which holds a hip pouch of tools and a baldric that holds a chokuto. Her arms has patches of metallic blue scales covering from the forearms to the back of her hands. Very distinguished from her porcelain skin. Another patch can be seen on the cheeks of her face that resembles bat wings which frames the bottom of her eyes.

Her legs are covered by soft leather pants and her feet are protected from the elements with a pair of ankle high leather shoes. Dressed for the weather and also keeping her shinobi gear on.

"Seems like today is going to be awfully noisy." Inarie mumbled to herself as she was noting the buzzing noise coming from multiple people talking in the same area. Hopefully she can catch the guy she's paired with before things get too wild.
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Silvery Shark: Clean-Up (Mission/Calis) Empty Re: Silvery Shark: Clean-Up (Mission/Calis)

Post by Peragus Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:18 am

The evening air felt wonderful on Calis’ skin as the breeze blew by. The sky painted in a dazzling display of colour thanks to the light of the sun as it slowly faded past their horizon. He’d always loved the chilly air of evening and revelled in running through the village during this time when he could. It certainly added something enjoyable to his mission thus far and it hadn’t even technically started yet. He was to meet someone named Inarie and watch for any bar fights. Keeping the peace was an important part of shinobi life, especially when you lived in a village whose main form of profit involved the sea. They constantly had boats coming in and out of the harbor. A bit of rowdiness from sailors was to be expected and it was his and Inarie’s job to ensure any problem children were detained properly. He fingers idly traced over the shackles he had been given. He wondered if his partner had been given any too, but figured he’d find out soon enough.

The only problem was that he didn’t know what in the world Inarie looked like. He could accidentally run into a dozen people on the walls and roofs of the village, so how was he supposed to know which one was his partner. ‘Probably the one watching the bar you half brained twit.’ He would think to himself as he stopped near a tall woman with wavy long hair. “Pardon me, are you Inarie? I’m Calis Kazehana.” He would say simply, asking her name and introducing himself as the same time. It was only polite after all. He would get a good look at her if able and see her pale complexion with the distinct exception of what appeared to be scales on her arms and cheeks. His eyebrows rose at the sight of them as he considered how they added to her appearance. The scales definitely added a certain, exotic, charm to the woman. He himself had his black shihakusho on with his white haori atop it. Black shinobi boots and his white kenseikan, or rather, his white hair decorations, rounded out his appearance. Adding to his pale skin.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Silvery Shark: Clean-Up (Mission/Calis) Empty Re: Silvery Shark: Clean-Up (Mission/Calis)

Post by InarieKaguya Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:39 pm

It wasn't long before they found each other. Both Inarie and Calis glanced at each other as they were passing. Inarie didn't think any of it since she doesn't see a Kirigakure headband so she would've kept walking until Inarie heard her name called. Turning her head back to the who was passing, but stopped and was staring at her. He didn't appear much as he didn't seem to have gear on him. So when Calis introduced himself Inarie raised a brow and placed her hands on her hips.

"Yes I am, but when are your tools? Your headband mainly? How do I know you are, who you say, you are?" Inarie asked as it was pretty much interrogation. Her tone was firm yet had warmth behind it. She doesn't get the impression that he's being skittish or acting suspicious like he does something wrong. Not to mention she catches sight of sight gleam of metal from where he was subconsciously tracing with his finger. Still Inarie has to make sure that he is just that. Inarie raised up a hand with palm facing to the sky.

"May I hold your hand for a moment?" Hopefully he'll cooperate, and assuming he does Inarie will let a bone protrude from her palm to prick his finger. Much like testing someone's blood sugar type of pain as there will only be a tiny dot of blood. Assuming he does so and Inarie's small test goes into effect. She'll be satisfied for the time being as she nods her head.

"Good. You're not just some joe disguised by a clone. Or illusion for that matter. Sorry about that, but next time bring your headband at least." Inarie suggested as she'll reach over with her other hand to the bone protruding and pull it out. It appears to be a vague shape of a kakute ring. Basically it was a ring that Inarie slips on her index finger and has a sharp inch nail extending past the tip of her finger. Casually flexing her finger with it as she can still close her hand into a fist if need be. Oddly enough the ring appears to be made out of bone, but it doesn't go the bone white coloration. Instead it is notably dark that reflects light much like shiny surfaces would.

"Well Calis Kazehana, I am Inarie Yoru-Kaguya. For the duration of this mission I suggest you stay close to me. At this time of the evening there is bound to be fights brewing somewhere and I would rather not have you get sucker punched."

[Used Shikotsumyaku to produce a bone kakute ring -1CP]

Stamina: 134/135
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:28 pm

And so apparently he found his partner, who was so suspicious of everyone around her she thought he might be an intruder. ‘Of course, why is nothing ever simple?’ He would think as she asked about his headband. A cocked eyebrow would be his response as he looked toward his arm to see it had ridden up to hide underneath the sleeve of his haori. ‘Of course, and because it’s there she can’t see it. Stupid head band, I need to just have the symbol embossed on my haori and be done with it.’ He would think as he began to reach for it. Before he could do so however, she would hold out her hand, palm up, and ask if she could have his a moment. The dark haired man would blink, slowly, before a highly embarrassing thing would occur. “What’s this? An exotic beauty such as this wants to hold my hand? My aren’t we moving fast.” He would say, before realizing he’d said the words aloud. Without missing a beat his other hand would clap over his mouth and a mild look of mortified shock would cross his features. His sarcastic thoughts were supposed to remain just that, thoughts. They could get him in trouble far too easily otherwise and he took a moment before taking his hand away from his mouth and sighing in embarrassed reluctance. “I apologize Miss Inarie, I usually keep such thoughts to myself but this time I appear to have slipped.” He would say, as he placed his hand in hers as she requested.

A small prick upon his finger would be the next act and he would raise a queer eyebrow once more. ‘God she’s already trying to drain me dry.’ He’d think, this time, thankfully, keeping the fucking thought in his head. At the same time she would clarify that she was checking to see if he was clone. A look of ‘Ah’ would cross his features as he understood. Then, when she mentioned bringing his headband he’d wordless reach for his arm, under the sleeve of his haori, and pull down the headband. “The stupid thing rides up under the sleeve, I’m about ready to just have the symbol embroidered onto my haori and be done with it.” He would say simply before her introduction and requests to stay near her in order to avoid getting sucker punched.

He wouldn’t tell her that he could use his sand to restrain every patron in that bar below at once. He wouldn’t tell her that he could literally sweep their feet out from under them with the same substance, causing them all the fall en masse. He wouldn’t tell her, because he needed to keep his capabilities a secret. He never knew when he would need the ‘surprise’ card and if he didn’t tell anyone of his capabilities, then no one could be ready for them either. “Of course Miss Inarie, as you say.” He would say without missing a beat instead, intent upon not showcasing his abilities yet.

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Post by InarieKaguya Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:49 pm

When Calis spoke that happened to be a flirt, a strong one at that, Inarie was amused. But really this wasn't exactly the time for that. Perhaps she was a bit forward with the hand, but really it was either she asked or she took his hand by force. After all, she would rather have the real Calis at her side than an imposter. Even in their own village, enemies lurk in the shadows. Inarie would rather not be caught off-guard because she grew lax. Treating every moment as if it was a battlefield and staying vigilant.

"It's fine. Although do try to keep your head focused on the task at hand…" Inarie was being punny right now considering the gesture of her hand and request for his hand. She had to resist from smiling as she was trying to keep a straight face.

"No pun intended of course." Lies, but it was a humorous one. Once Calis was verified and he shows the headband that was actually hidden under the sleeves of his haori. She has seen some people put it around their head, neck, arm, and even use it like a sash. Usually plainly put where others can see. Although if he imprinted the symbol onto his haori, Inarie isn't sure about that. There's technically nothing in military uniform policy that says they can't substitute the headband with something else. It would just mean the person would wear it everywhere they went.

"I suppose that can work, sorry for the precaution." Inarie apologized as Calis would definitely see her pulling this ring-talon of strange bone matter from her open palm. Then she slips it on her index finger of the left hand. She hasn't quite gotten the hang of it to where she can just form it without having to physically pull it out. Like Daisuke can, but she's capable regardless of bloodlines.

Without further ado, Inarie will walk hopefully with Calis down the street. During this walk, Inarie might as well get acquainted with him.

"So tell me something about yourself. It can be your favorite pet or whatever you choose to tell me." Inarie will ask him as it was a basic get to know question. She tries not to make it sound like she's demanding, but with the bustling noise going over their head Inarie has to raise her voice to make sure Calis hears her.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 321,000
    Stats:

• Constitution: C (B/Physical)
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

Link to Character Updates: Inarie Kaguya
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:26 pm

A grind would flash across his features as she made the pun and he chuckled at her further statement that it wasn’t intended. “Oh sure it wasn’t, don’t worry, I believe it.” He’d say with a conspiratorial grin. Once she had done her test, and he had further dragged the damn headband down from under his sleeve, she would apologize. Which would invoke a shrug from the dark haired genin. “No real apology necessary Inarie-San. I can understand the desire to be sure. Although I can’t say I see the point of feeling such a way so strongly. We’re on a C rank mission to make sure no bar fights break out and if one does, to stop it. Who would infiltrate the village to do that?” He would ask in curiosity. His statement of not seeing the point of such strict precautions wasn’t rude, simply curious. As if wanting to know why she was so paranoid.

He would see the bone ring form from her palm and a queer eyebrow would meet the sight. That was certainly different, but then again, he could control thousands of particles of sand, stone, gems, and such with his mind. Who was he to judge? He’d keep himself tactfully silent on the sight. It would be rude to inquire as to someone’s abilities when the information wasn’t offered. While Calis could be sarcastic, and rough with those he felt needed an object lesson. He wasn’t rude when it wasn’t necessary.

With further ado, Calis would walk down the street with Inarie, the movement to begin doing so would be simultaneous and the magnet release user would suppress another grin. Evidently they were more in tune than one might expect. The walk down the street wouldn’t be silent however, as Inarie would tell him to tell her something about himself. He’d raise another eyebrow before responding “Information for information Miss Inarie, I’ll tell you something, if you do the same about you.” He would say, and should she agree he would nod, while keeping his eyes and ears out for their surroundings. “Well, I come from a merchant family, although I’ve been disowned for daring to partake in the ‘menial and barbaric labour of being a shinobi’". He would say the last with air quotes, showing that they weren’t his words, but anothers. “Doesn’t really bother me none. I don’t need them to make my way in the world.” He would say automatically, before she could give any words of ‘apology for his situation’.

It was instinctive at this point, but really he just wanted that subject dropped. He wasn’t nearly as unbothered as he seemed on the subject. However trusting others easily after such a thing would be stupid on the best of days. Besides, eventually, he’d show them that he was far above them in terms of class and morals.

Stats:

InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Post by InarieKaguya Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Humor between them was good to break whatever awkward tension that Inarie might have caused. It probably wasn't a good first impression, so hopefully this will make up for it. Calis naturally inquired about Inarie's paranoia, and honestly to her it should be common knowledge. Perhaps not every shinobi was prepared for war like she was.

"Even during the mission there is always an unseen factor to consider. For example, you were someone I have never met before nor was i really given a description aside from a name. With that kind of information a little kid could've walked up to me say that they're Calis Kazehana. Or, word case scenario, some expert steals your identity and tries to blend in the society. Naturally it is our job to root out such threats from the shadows that they cling onto and expose them. Even in our home village we can never be too careful." Inarie answered thoroughly. She hoped that would get the point across that Calis would need to be more vigilant. Even on easy missions such as this or mundane chores of plucking weeds from a lady's garden.

Without further ado, Inarie walked down the street with Calis and made her question. Just anything would be fine as Inarie wasn't asking for anything deeply sensitive. At least, that was the intent. Calis followed up by asking to give a bit of information about herself if he answered. Frankly Inarie was going to do that anyways as she isn't rude.

"Very well then." Inarie agreed. Then Calis began telling a short summary of how he came from a merchant family. To which he was apparently disowned when he chose the path of a shinobi. Given the way he was saying it, Inarie assumes that he might not be bothered by it. Of course his automatic response also suggested that he's told that tale at least once before. Still Inarie didn't interrupt him as they could see the Siren's Song building in the distance now.

"I guess it depends on who you ask, but I am no different from you. My clan considers, or considered I suppose, myself as an abomination because of this." Inarie raised her hand that Calis was at to show the scales on her forearm that stretches to the back of her hand. Although from the sounds of it she wasn't bothered by it yet wasn't dismissing it either. Almost like she's come to terms with it a while ago.

"In truth I am a Kaguya who has been blessed by the dragons. Although I can tell more once we're done with this mission."

Stats:

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:02 am

As the platinum haired woman explained her reasoning Calis would shrug and give a nod of understanding. “I can appreciate that. I generally do try to work with the principle of being prepared for anything during a mission. I’ve been the one to give the lectures so far. I suppose I wasn’t ready to have one used on me.” He would say, a chuckle escaping his lips at the irony. As they walked and he told the story of his family life. She too would have one of her own. The taller of the two would blink in mild curiosity as she showed him her scales. He didn’t really see anything abominable in them. They were different sure, but everyone was. It was alien to him, because that would be like hating him because he was tall, or had dark hair. His family had disowned him for his choice in career, not because of his appearance. He knew that they would’ve never done such a thing.

“I can honestly say I find their reactions abominable. Your scales make you different, but you’re no less a person for it. Hell, I meant what I said accidentally earlier. They add an exotic air to your already striking features. They should be glad to have you in their clan.” He would say, stepping aside to avoid a staggering drunk as he did so. A roll of his eyes at the barely moving idiot would follow before he could react to her next statement. “Blessed by a dragons? I suppose it’s good you see that as a blessing and not a curse when many others, including those of your clan it would seem, would. That however is further proof that their actions are abominable in my eyes. Did it weaken your original bloodline in anyway? If not, I can’t see the problem. It added more, gave you more potential. Which creates more potential for the clan to be in a spot light.” He would say, confusion evident in his voice as he spoke. He just couldn’t imagine someone despising family because of something so, so stupid.

He would swiftly shake his head of the thoughts before asking “What do you want to do as a shinobi?” It was a simple question, one could oft times tell much about someone from their goals alone. They would be getting closer to the bar now, and the sound of people jovially drinking up alcoholic beverages like they were just created could be heard from within. The attitude sounded lively. If a bar fight broke out, it would be a terrible way for the night to go.

Stats:

InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Post by InarieKaguya Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:57 pm

It would seem that Calis is not used to being lectured. More so he claims to do the opposite as he gives lectures, not receive one. Of course Inarie doesn't know enough of Calis to determine if that is true or not. So she doesn't retort on that. Really she just cares about if he understood her actions and why she was on guard. Granted on her part she should have gotten more information such as a basic description. It would help on the long run, and it was something that Inarie will keep in mind.

As she described a piece of her past, Inarie had to hold back a smile on her lips after hearing Calis's confusion. Truthfully she had those same thoughts once upon a time. It was a little strange to physically hear them from someone else. To anyone's outside perspective, the Kaguya were strict over the silly things such as perfect appearance and essentially trying to be the best looking person in the village. Inarie never really cared much about that, and truthfully Inarie had to refrain from saying that she's lucky to be alive on a number of occasions.

"Okay Mr.Flirt. Though I agree that there isn't anything wrong with me. Apparently, Yoru children are usually bed-ridden and weak until they use their Dragon's Blood. Perhaps it is thanks to my bloodlines mixed together that I avoided that mess." A little information about Yoru, the clan of Loyalists' to specific Dragons. Inarie added a little tease to it as to show that it wasn't a big deal for her. Sure she was mistreated, but recently after Tsubaki departed things have calmed down. Inarie of course still doesn't attend to any events regarding Kaguya at their district, and Inarie certainly doesn't live in there either still. Truthfully she doubts that she ever will.

"There is no original bloodline Calis. Under normal circumstances, I have two bloodlines that rejects other bloodlines. Apparently that's the main reason why I shouldn't have been born without my bloodlines tearing my body apart. Yet here I am, defying fate and whatever scientific odds in every way possible. Recently, I picked up on how to combine both bloodlines into making something…" Inarie corrected him, as there wasn't an implant or something she acquired later on. She was born with this mixture. Inarie paused as she was trying to find the correct word for it. "Magnificent. Nearing the bar, Inarie can pick up the sounds of laughter and glass clattering together and the occasional this. It was bright, lively, and certainly looked like a ship on land. Even looking up Inarie can see the second floor as the scents of food made her hungry. Granted she ate before the mission, but hearing the sizzling of food being cooked and smelling various scents tells Inarie's body otherwise. She's gonna have to grab something to eat after this for sure.

"That one is simple. I want to serve and protect Kirigakure no Sato. Whether it is from the shadows, or becoming a symbol. Nothing much else to it I'm afraid." Inarie quickly answered, as she gracefully side stepped to avoid another drunk. To be honest these people weren't that bad in motor skills even under the heavy influence of alcohol. They just don't seem to care who is in front of them. Someone from inside Siren's Song was raising their voice, but it was hard to discern what was going on. Least to say, Inarie is fairly certain that a fight might break out. So she forms a Tiger seal with her hands to conjure a shadow clone that is identical to her.

The shadow clone of Inarie quickly ran around to the back of the bar. Inarie herself, gestures for Calis to follow as she'll move towards the front entrance. Basically Inarie was moving to cover all exits and just in case Inarie is simply going to observe if a fight really has broken out or not. If it has, then Inarie will suggest to Calis that they were just going to contain the fight from breaking out into the streets. If anyone aggressive approaches them, knock them incapacitated and shackle them. Simple and easy.

[Used Shadow Clone]

Stats:

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:59 am

That was new, he wasn’t generally referred to as a flirt, but he guess he did fit the bill at the moment. A small smirk would decorated his features at the not too subtle jab, but he’d take it in stride. Did he find himself so at ease that he could flirt so openly? He did find the woman attractive, but they just met for gods sake. Surely he couldn’t be that comfortable? He gave it some thought and decided that trying to figure that kind of thing out was best done when not in a mission. For the moment though, he would consider her words. He supposed ‘Yoru’ was the clan that had something to do with being ‘blessed’ by a dragon. As the name hadn’t come up before, the information that they were sickly for the most part surprised him. Perhaps the latent power within them took a heavy toll until the blessed one was able to utilize it’s potential somewhat? He wasn’t sure, but it was certainly an interesting thought and one that was worth investigating later on.

Her clarification that there wasn’t an original bloodline, made him pause. Of course that would be the case. If she was born with two bloodlines then she was as much ‘Yoru’ as she was ‘Kaguya’. It’s just that the Kaguya were a major clan here in Kirigakure. So he inevitably thought it as the original. They were the blood relation she had, and they didn’t even seem to want her to be apart of them. It was mildly maddening, but he’d stomp out such ‘white knight’ thoughts swiftly. The information that she truly shouldn’t have been able to survive being born was interesting. Two bloodlines that rejected other bloodline, born into a single individual? It was, well, a miracle. A small snort of amusement come from him as he spoke. A jesting tone to his voice as he decided to play the role of ‘flirt’ to the hilt for the moment. “So what you’re saying it, you’re literally a girl unlike any other?” He would say, a small chuckle escaping his lips right after he said it.

It was a bad joke, but such things were necessary when one was talking about family histories, and depressing things such as the odds against one’s survival from birth. As they neared the bar, she would answer his question, simply a desire to protect and serve Kirigakure to the best of her ability. Which was a goal he could heartily respect and approve of. It was similar to his own and a small smile would touch his features as he spoke, softly, barely audible with the crowd about them. “Me too..” He would say, before a particularly loud voice would come from within the bar. His platinum haired partner would create a clone swiftly and send her around the other side of the bar. Obviously moving to cover the other entrance, or exit. Depending on how one looked at it at the time. He would stay near her, allowing her to take the lead. The ability to manipulate bones she had shown had to be quite useful in terms of close in situations like this would be. He would much rather keep his capabilities a secret if he could manage it. Just in case however, he’d start turning the ground to sand just under the first layer. It would be available just in case it was necessary.

Stats:

InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Post by InarieKaguya Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:59 am

Perhaps it was too much information, but in truth she saw no harm in it. She wasn't giving away any secrets of the clan, and it wasn't like the information were kept under wraps. Although the Kaguya might have tried to smother her presence from the public as much as possible to save them from their own sense of embarrassment. Yet tried as they might, Inarie prevailed. Perhaps that was her mother's goal all along, a miracle getting better and stronger despite the hindrances that she faced.

That aside, Inarie had to resist the eye roll with a smile curling on her lips. Flashing her pearl white teeth as the bad joke nice with flirt was heard.

"I suppose you could say that. I could ask about you, but I think that can wait until after this mission so that we have more time." Inarie responded hinting they could have as much time to talk as they want. Right now, as the shouting emerges from the bar, it is definitely mission time. With the swift execution of her shadow clone, they were closing off the exits. To keep the fighting contained as the chaos was everywhere. One of the drunken men came swinging at Inarie, but she nimbly evades by twisting her form and with a swift uppercut of her fist that held the Tekken. She didn't seriously hurt the guy, but in combination to her strength and precise strike under the chin. The Tekken breaks skin as the force shakes the brain to collide against the top of his skull. Disorienting the man before Inarie kicks the man's feet from under him with a quick whip of her leg. Forcing him to fall prone on his back. Inarie used the drunken and dazed state to bring his hands in front and zip tie them together.

"Watch him and anymore we catch. We're just to contain the fight and cuff them when it is over. Anyone in this building will be cuffed and we can gather witness statements to weed out who started it." Inarie called out to Calis over the roar of this crowd. She yanks the guy who is larger than her like a ragdoll and sets him to the side. Her shadow clone already had to apprehend two others at the back. It shouldn't take long before things settle down.

Stats:

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:00 pm

The rolling of the eyes, and the flash of a smile would be his answer to his lame flirty joke. However, her response was something he almost wouldn’t have believed. The desire to talk more later did indeed lend itself to the possibility that he had interested her. However that remained to be seen fully and he nodded his head in agreement. As she took down the drunk who tried to swing at her he’d smirk at elegant grace she’d shown doing it. Yeah, she didn’t really need his help with this lot. After she zip tied the one she’d conked out she’d set him aside and Calis would move to ensure he didn’t get up to run or friends didn’t decide to help ‘liberate’ their intoxicated friend. Calis would take a moment, and consider his options for assisting Inarie in this. He couldn’t utilize his limited earth and wind jutsu, he simply didn’t know any jutsu small and controlled enough to not harm the patrons just trying to enjoy their night.

That left him only one real option if he wanted to provide her any real support and he wanted to make a good impression. So, deciding to forego his secrecy, which had already been forsaken in front of a class or three of academy students and the Mizukage, Calis would act. The sand he had prepared earlier would rise from beneath the earth, tendrils moving through the crowd, dodging and weaving between and around patrons to those who were causing issues. Those involved in fighting others due to their alcohol hazed emotions. The sand would wrap around wrists and ankles, and pull shut, effectively binding those who would cause such issues up. The tall, black haired genin would stand next to his original charge, and begin to pull those he had captured back to him, gathering them up and beginning to apply real zip ties to them so he didn’t have to continue wasting chakra on such efforts.

Should Inarie still be nearby he’d flash her a boyish grin before speaking “Does this mean we can talk more now?” He would ask, a mild flirtatious tone still colouring his speech as he tied up his captors. This was of course assuming he had gotten all of those who had begun to cause trouble.

Stats:

InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Post by InarieKaguya Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:02 pm

The crowd thinner out pretty quickly as fine dirt slips through the cracks and windows. At first Inarie suspected that there was a shinobi in the midst which would be a problem. A problem because that would mean they have to search and interrogate each one of these people. That is, of course, until Inarie shifted her eyes over to Calis as she was about to warn him. However instead of a warning she sees that Calis was moving his hands. Not in a way of a handseal either, but rather gestures of the hand.

Seeing the sand was specifically dragging the ones who were fighting, Inarie can hopefully assume that Calis was the source. Once the drunken men and women were in close range. Inarie swiftly gets to work on tying up the people as the sand was parting away from their hands and feet. Her shadow clone proceeded to restrain any number of fighters involved in the bar fight albeit those numbers were only single digits. So in combination of their efforts both of them resolved the fight in just a matter of one minute. Probably not a world record of breaking up a bar fight, but it was still pretty fast. Calis asked if they can talk more now, and Inarie had to assert a bit more authority now. By authority as in Calis is an ally, but to the captured they are not her ally.

"After we interrogate them and take those who caused it to the dungeons." Inarie informs him before the young Kaguya moves around and begins the interrogation process. Taking statements from not just the bound, but to the staff of the establishment as well. It wasn't a difficult task, but still time consuming all the same. Once she acquired enough statements, Inarie will conclude that a group of four sailors from the Silvery Shark crew initiated the fight and the chaos drew everyone in. Even the bartender has a good quality baton that he had used to knock out a few. So Inarie releases the mob and will proceed to drag the group of Silvery Sharks to the dungeons. Where their jail cell awaits.

Stats:

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:01 am

Her answer to his question, even if his question had been mildly in jest, would be a voice of authority. It wasn’t truly directed at him, but it was still mildly unexpected. He’d shrug as begin to assist her in the questioning of those until they discovered the culprits as four members of the Silvery Shark crew. That group had initiated the fight and drawn in the others. That meant they were their guys and Calis wasted no time and scooping them up in his sand while they were still tied up. He’d look to them, moving closer to them before speaking. “Fair warning, I could crush you all into pulp like this. If you struggle, I might accidentally slip.” He would say, completely dead pan, causing the men to freeze and sit still in their temporary confinement.

The reactions of the man were amusing and Calis had to suppress a chuckle and a grin. He would never crush unarmed men who weren’t trying to do him harm. He could live with the fact that they would go to the dungeon and spend time there. “Ladies first.” He would say to Inarie, bowing to her, showing the men that he deferred to the woman who looked like she could skin their hides whole. Should she take the lead, he would move to follow her, keeping his control over the sand as they walked. He would keep quiet for now, not wanting anything to be overheard by the pirates in their custody. However if Inarie decided to strike up a conversation then he would have no issue with responding to her. The walk might be boring otherwise, but at least the mission was done as soon as they delivered these guy to the dungeon.

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:30 pm