Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Store Duty [Solo]

YoutaKorikane
    YoutaKorikane

Village : Iwagakure

Store Duty [Solo] Empty Store Duty [Solo]

Post by YoutaKorikane Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:12 pm

Mission Details:

To say that Leon found the idea of doing retail work of all things infuriating is putting it mildly. He hates talking to people who complain about every little thing when it can be an easy problem solver. Especially when they complain about his work of all things. Still, despite this he is getting paid for it. So while Leon is not a smile and happy person he still accepts the mission.

It was still bustling with word of the ongoing Chunin Exams. The streets were like a sea of faces that they all kind of blend together. Leon tries not to remember any faces that aren't worth remembering. To him, either they someone worth noting or if they talked to him. Even then Leon might choose to forget them.

Either way, Leon pushed open the doors to this store. It was welcoming enough as there was space upon walking in with a couple of stands about two meters in front of the entrance. Each stand displays a variety of items, albeit this is primarily food of necessity with a little luxury. The clerk, who is actually a middle aged man with salt and pepper hair. Dressed professionally too, but with a relaxed atmosphere the clerk approached Leon with a smile.

"And so he comes! My apologies for having you shinobi perform such menial work, but I have an errand to run and I simply cannot leave my store unattended." Watching over a store was somebody else's job, and it was the result of the clerk's lack of preparation for this. It annoyed the teen, but still Leon remains surprisingly calm albeit his demeanor still gives a cold shoulder.

"You should hire more hands. It'll save you money and effort than having to pay the village to get one Genin over here. But work is work." Leon advised as the man nervously chuckles. Apparently he has heard that advice one too many times, but a dismissal wave of his hand.

"That might be true, but really all I am asking is to watch over the store for about an hour for me. Easy enough i reckon." Leon remained quiet as he just nods his head. With a satisfied look on his face, the clerk left the store's premises. Only to disappear amongst the sea of many faces.
    YoutaKorikane
    YoutaKorikane

Village : Iwagakure

Store Duty [Solo] Empty Re: Store Duty [Solo]

Post by YoutaKorikane Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:13 pm

Leon let's out a sigh after the man left. He really didn't have time to waste here, and standing around doing nothing is not what he's being paid for. If there was one thing Leon had in common with, it would be that he never leaves his work half-finished. So he got work by cleaning off the shelves with a dust swiffer, spraying some cleaning chemicals on surfaces away from the food before wiping it dry with a towel. The Leon got to work with shelving by zoning areas as he familiarized himself with the area.

Much to his annoyance, that blasted bell chimed once more and a couple walks in the store. Their curious eyes scanning the area. While Leon wasn't a smiling champion, the teen still waved his arm to catch their attention as he approached them. Luckily they just wanted to get some meat and seasoning to go with it. So Leon leads them to the items they wanted and once they got it. Leon proceeded to finalize their purchase and they were good to go. If only that was the end of it. One after another customers began flocking into this store, and each one Leon had to hear what they were looking for so he could lead them to it. One boy tried to stuff a bag of chips under his shirt before Leon caught him via mirror. Others thought he was being ruthless and cold as Leon grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt and took the item away.

After giving the attempted thief a stern warning, Leon let's go of the brat and the thief runs off. With an exhale, Leon went back to work. What should have been an hour actually went on for four hours, but Leon was so busy with customers and zoning areas he lost track of time. Eventually the clerk comes back with a few boxes. Leon of course helped the middle-aged man by taking two of the boxes. Setting the boxes in the storage room, Leon was thanked for his services and was actually told to go home. However, Leon ended up staying an extra hour to finish up his work. As he didn't want to leave his area messy.

[Exit]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:20 am