Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Missive and Imperial Notice

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

Missive and Imperial Notice Empty Missive and Imperial Notice

Post by Tatts Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:36 am

I recieved notice of young Haku's actions. Young ninja, wearing the office of Kage means nothing, since I was officially vested. That said, you brought to mind something important I overlooked.

I dissolve all Kage Statuses other than my own as the Benevolent Overlord of the Fire Nation, Emperor Neko-Sama. I will at a later time instal those of strong morals, and who represent the level of care I have in ruling.

Thus as everyone has seen until this recent madness. All Exclusives are Communal, Quality of Life and Tourism over War, and a desire to see those under them be their best. Those who share the same goals will be instated in other areas of our nation.

No nation will suffer as my homeland has, and sadly with Haku's actions, I'm not just unofficially, but officially dissolving Konoha's power, and fully transfering all legal power to Iwa.

Unlike Iwa, which is my new capital, being my Homeland, and the home of the Blast Clan. I am bringing it too life. Infrastructure, center of wealth, freedom of Konoha feasting off of it's flesh, Konoha's troops, and military power. Konoha can keep its traditions, and is going to make a lovely resort town and tourist trap. But it feasting off of the suffering of others ends now.

And I will slowly build it back up to where it deserves to be. After I've ensured the lesser nations in our empire are given protection, wealth, and resources needed to live long and happy lives. As well as produce more of my Elixirs of Eternal Youth, so all my live as long as as fully as they wish.

Suna, Kumo, Kiri. I will not encroach upon the lands you own. Nor will we move against you, my initial actions were a knee jerk to leave no stone unturned looking for my Human, and seeking to destroy those responsible for said theft of my human, and now her mate.

I'll focus on turning our empire into not a force of conquest, but a tourist trap full of wealth and splendor. Yes, we will have a Ninja Army, if need be, but I hope it doesn't come to that. All that matters is that you need not fear us impinging on Sovereign Nations.

As stated earlier. I freed Iwa from Konoha, dissolved all of the village Konoha's power not even a day ago. Making it no more, and no less important than any other city outside the capital.

To you Nozomi, as Tsukikage, and a Jounin of the nation of Iwa, who has until 6 months ago under the Clans behest moved to Konoha for Yui, was a fighter in it's civil war. It is liberated, an Iwa Jounin and Kage, has dealt with Iwa problems.

But you are wrong about me hiding state secrets from my Nin, other than my true name, my Ninja know I deal with the black market and Red Light District, they know of my drug production and workings with the criminal networks. Those who don't, I've made little effort to hide it other than things that would hurt said networks.

They know of my expansionism to save Yui and kill the one I found out to be Menza. They know I've been a strong proponent of freeing Iwa, until I decided today to say Fuck Konoha and everyone in it, I worked with in their laws. Now I am the law, but my main thing has been the same.

Give people the freedom to choose their own paths, and do what makes them happy. Only standing in if I need to, or it negatively affects my Clowder, or my business.

Although it's no secret I hated being Hokage, hated all the secrets and deceit past Kages had done in Konoha and to other nations, and hated the stagnation. So I gave them freedom to make their own choices, live their own lives, and keep out of things as much as needed. Now? I'm needing to deal with Menza, and then I need to deal with cleaning house.

To all Uchiha and Konoha Nin: Aki is a MN, that is forever and permanent. As long as the Blast Clan Bloodline exists, and all the Queens that have my liter within them, and if any of those liters ever speak. Then he will remain forever marked as such.

All ANBU, Ninja, and members of the Empire. If you see Aki, and don't feel as if he can be captured peacefully, you have full blessing to do what you want. His name is in the Bingo Book, and you all have been given a full explanation of the FTG Seal. As well as any and all secrets that Konoha knew about him.

And

I repeat from, You have 6 days to leave the Empire if you don't like being part of the Nekoian Empire, even you in the Exams. Throw away your headbands you received and defect to one of the other nations here if you disagree with me. I will gladly send you family to you safely.

But Konoha? The nation you knew? It is no more, It's all Cat Country now. In one days time Iwa will be born again. To all of you Iwa clans out in the world? Your home is finally free, it's time to come home.

Konoha is getting closed for renovations.

Stats:
    updated:

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 pm