Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Wolves at play

Tsukiyo Shinku
    Tsukiyo Shinku

Wolves at play - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves at play

Post by Tsukiyo Shinku Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:48 pm

Tsukiyo had performed her sealing, it was almost as if she had sealed their minds away elsewhere, locked away in the same room, able to speak--'pass notes' to each other--and even feel each others emotions. This swamped Tsukiyo as it settled in, she too suddenly felt herself seemingly overloaded, their minds linked--his emotions played through her mind, even firing up a few of hew own emotions that Tengoku would also pick up on. It'd take both of them a moment to become accustomed to it, to figure out how and what to block out, to govern their thoughts and feelings. They had to wrangle them in before everything would become more clear for the both of them. As the two did this, Tengoku would be flooded with a bit of joy and some relief from his sister, her accepting that it had indeed worked after his 'I think so' crossed her mind. Tsukiyo smiled, if only slightly.

She had linked to his mind, and now she was inside his--and him inside her's. This of course would be an advantage to both of them--able to give ques without words, information without speaking, strategies on the fly pushed right into each other's minds--even giving the woman a link to his sensor abilities. Closing her eyes, the woman would concentrate...and a third eye would open, one within her brother's mind, and she'd find herself getting the play by play through his own eyes...colors, they was vivid--and a dragon fly she hadn't even noticed before, a fair distance away, was seen...she'd never seen like this before.

'Ok...I think you might already understand what happened, but I'll explain it anyways. I used a sealing jutsu on both our minds, there are a lot of complicated mechanics behind it but all that matters is it links our minds together, almost as one--or as a hive mind. With this we're always connected when its active...you can hear me inside your head, and I hear you inside mine...if you close your eyes and focus, you may be able to even see through my eyes as I just did through yours.' her voice would explain inside his mind, almost as if a narrator was breaking the fourth wall and speaking directly to Tengoku. Suddenly, she felt herself cast out, and her brother gasped. Tsukiyo dropped to her knees as the link was broken, having using up so much energy to perform it--she now was suffering from exhaustion, and it finally caught up to her. She leaned down, on her hands and knees, trying to catch her breath...she'd exerted too much chakra, between the fight, Genjutsu, and now this. The woman was lucky she wasn't passing out from it...besides, she'd spent enough of the day out cold.
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Post by Tengoku Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:27 am

Tengoku would breath and focus on his self and being as he got accustomed to this new jutsu. It would prove one of the most useful things ever if he could just get used to it. Her explanation in his head seemed to be kind of straight forward. He didn't fully understand it but summed up they could sense each others thoughts while it was active. He remembered a cartoon that had ninja that communicated with super telepathy powers and acted as a hit squad against larger forces in complete silence. He would imagine them striking at an army and fading away again. Keeping from being cornered with their combined minds and doing the utmost damage. Maybe they could pull this off. Still when the link suddenly interrupted he felt a shock as he returned back to his self without having to separate her thoughts from his. It was like a head rush one might get from standing up too quickly. He felt dizzy for a second and had to steady himself with a hand against the tree. Feeling a soft spot where someone had broken the bark off the tree with an attack. He would breath deeply and feel just how worn he was now.

He would try to think through the seal and find it empty now. He could feel they weren't connected. She looked just as exhausted as him honestly. He would touch her shoulder and smile. A little blood on his teeth. "Lets go home. I'm tired." He would say almost like he might be whining. Truth was they barely would make it home at this point. He would move over and pick up the bag after downing one of the last bottles of water and collect his weapon. With those in hand he would limp with her back home. When they got there he was not down for the stairs. He was too tired and sore so he at least would take the elevator and hope she came with him. Either way as soon as they stumbled into the penthouse he would lay down face first on the couch after dropping anything he was carrying. He was beat. Their work out seemed to have taken a great deal out of him. Even though he had just slept he would only eat a handful of chips slowly because his jaw hurt and then soon he would be snoring.

exit thread post 14 210 exp

Last edited by Tengoku on Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tsukiyo Shinku
    Tsukiyo Shinku

Post by Tsukiyo Shinku Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:05 pm

Tsukiyo was still attempting to catch her breath, she may had overdone it, between the Genjutsu and then this--a high chakra draining Fuuinjutsu--she was beat. If she felt tired before, now she fully understood what it meant to be exhausted. Likely if she tried even one small jutsu at this point, she'd be sprawled out on the Forest floor...again. But as she looked to the ground, breathing heavily, she felt a hand come to rest on her shoulder. Pinkish red hues peered up, seeing Tengoku--just a bit blood mixed with his teeth. He wanted to head home...she couldn't agree more--they didn't need a mind link for their minds to be on the same wavelength here.

She'd force herself to stand up as he gathered what he brought to the training zone. She shook as she did, barely able to stand, and even wobbling once she did. They both must've felt dizzy after that, lightheaded was an understatement. But she pushed through it, and would join her brother as he set off back for home. By the time they made it there, the both of them would take the elevator--she wasn't trying to die today. Once inside...she watched as Ten stumbled to land face first on the couch, and quickly would be snoring. She barely had it in her to make it up the stairs to the bedroom, but somehow made it, and curled under the covers. It was the middle of the day...but the Pack needed rest.

--Exit post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:43 am