Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Nursing

Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Nursing - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursing

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:49 pm

When the words came out of "See it yourself", he was not expecting a sight to burn his eyes. The moment his slow perception came along to see what's been exposed to him, he immediately looked away. "Do you have no shame?" Kureji asked, covering his eyes. It's not to say that he didn't have mixed feelings about what he just saw, but he has standards about it... something that she didn't seem to have.

After she placed down her dress, he could safely look again... great, he's going to be conflicted about THAT image in his head for the following years to come. He wanted something to lift the boredom of being bedridden all day, but he didn't want this much excitement to happen... It's as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

Thankfully, the serious attitude that Akihiro is giving to him quickly changed what he felt about what just happened, which is helping him keep his head straight. "That's a bit hurtful..." he'd jokingly say, but he'd finish the sentence by saying "... Sensei." from how it sounded, it looked like he planned to train Kureji. A title that he wasn't against, knowing what he's accomplished. He couldn't think of a better teacher to hone him in the ways of being a shinobi.

When Akihiro offered to look at her wound, he placed a hand up at him as he wanted to ask one final thing to the cat girl. "Before you do, Akihiro..." he started, before finally turning to the cat girl. "Why are you so fascinated with my testicles? it was funny at first, but it's getting out of hand."

Post by Ikomiki Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:37 am

She would stare down at Kureji for a moment, giving him an inquisitive look. He was strange. Covering his eyes when she had been trying to show the wounds on her chest, which had been why she was here in the first place trying to swipe his pain killers, made things a bit difficult. Human boys usually were difficult though, so perhaps she shouldn’t have expected anything different. If he was too squeamish to look at the bruises there was nothing she could do about it, but Ikomiki would mark it down as another sign of weakness from the bedridden male. The revelation that these two were student and sensei was another interesting tidbit that was released, and another piece of the puzzle would become clear to her. Her tail would curl up for a moment in a loop up to her lower back before then releasing back down limp.

“I like talking about your testicles because it makes you uncomfortable.” She would smile down at him, staring him directly in the eyes as she said this. Ikomiki wanted to watch for his reaction. “It's a lot of fun to see you squirm around. That’s why I’ll come back after the Survivals are finished. So I can abuse you even more.”

She would address Akihiro now. Not really knowing how to feel about what he just said, she would instead stare at his chest for a moment, and then the scroll that he placed against the bedside. “You aren’t a doctor, are you? I don’t know who you are. Why should I trust you to look at my body? I don’t know what sorts of things you could do to me.” Being the sort of thing she was, Ikomiki had good reason to be suspicious. There were all sorts of people who might want to get their hands on an Otsutsuki, even just to study their bodies. She had to be careful.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth | Bukijutsu | Taijutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 10,000

Post by Taiga Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:20 am

Taiga was summoned, again. Her chemistry prowess was getting renown the longer she stayed in Kirigakure which gave her plenty of opportunity to make money. And she liked money. Taiga was given the task to create preservation liquid to preserve organs over the long term, something she could easily do. She just needed to collect the ryo necessary to buy the ingredients required. She found herself in the hospital where Kureji and Akihiro were waiting. By getting access from the front desk to Kureji's room she arrived to the front door giving two knocks before entering. There she saw a pitiful sight. Kureji was bed ridden hooked up to IVs and other medical monitoring equipment.

"So helpless." She muttered at her perhaps only friend from Konoha. She'd pace over to the bed with no urgency, though she didn't exactly take her time. "I need the money. Two-hundred thousand ryo." She demanded.

Of course half of the funds would go towards her own payment while the other half would fulfill the bill for the compound. With every payment of ryo she had she was closer to her dream of experimenting with lots of new, fun creations she had in store that she eagerly wanted to try.

Stamina: B
    Speed: D
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A

Limit Break Points
    Physical: 1
    Technique: 1
    Destiny: 1

Renown: 0
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:26 am

It seems to be a "roast Kureji day" where everyone he knows, or at least everyone who's visiting him is just outright insulting him, or making fun of him for being in his condition. He did choose to have his implant, but he also had a feeling that it wouldn't be perfect. He chose to ignore what Ikomiki said, instead focusing his attention on the green-haired girl that just came in. Taiga... finally, a more familiar face. His smile dropped as soon as it came, as the first words that came out weren't exactly a comfort from what Akihiro and Ikomiki were saying to him.

He thought she'd at least stick around for a bit, but she's straight to the point... considering with what happened in the surgery, he immediately knew what she was talking about, which landed a more serious face on him. "In the locker, they put all my belongings in there, the ryo should be there as well." he pointed at the corner of the room, a metal locker which carried the belongings on him before he was hospitalised, including his money.

With that out of the way, he imagined Taiga wouldn't be there long. He put his attention back to Akihiro and Ikomiki.

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:25 pm

This room was definitely getting crowded. But somehow the gathering of people in there didn't seem to bother Akihiro at all. Somehow, he figured they all sort of....matched, well together. The environment wasn't exactly friendly, since the cat girl was completely clueless about everything while Taiga and Kureji seemed to be about as friendly towards each other as a cat towards a dog.

"Some wanna take your money, others wanna take your balls. What a lucky lad you are, Kureji." The sarcasm was present in his voice but it was a mix of that and surprise. Indeed Akihiro was surprised at the amount of girls wanting to shake down Kureji for something. Although considering what they wanted, the Uchiha wasn't entirely sure it would be appropriate for him to be happy for the Crow. His glance then shifted back towards the cat girl. "I'm a doctor, sure. I'm also from the Leaf. See? Now do you want help or not?" Well this one he wasn't entirely sure about anymore. But the headband he kept over his chest under his cloak still shinned and did a proper job of identifying him as a leaf ninja when he showed it. As for the doctor part....he didn't actually work as one, but Akihiro knew as much about modern medicine as most accomplished civilian medics.

"The two-hundred ryo in the locker belong to Mockingbird, do they not? Mockingbird gladly pays for services provided, but in this case there was none." Akihiro's attention turned towards Taiga. She had missed the appointment at the hospital and it was far too late now to save the organs. She was a brilliant chemist he knew, but perhaps she had underestimated the speed at which the human body decays.

Post by Ikomiki Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:48 pm

The entrance of another set her on guard, although she would relax a bit upon noticing that it was a female. Ikomiki had no opinions following that, although she would still stare with big eyes at the girl for a few moments, tracking her movements in a somewhat displeased fashion. Her eyes would be drawn away quickly though. It seemed that she was there for business, which she could respect.

Her peering gaze would turn to Akihiro. The fact that he was from the Leaf meant nothing to her. The person who had inflicted these injuries upon her was also from the Leaf. He claimed to be a doctor though. Ikomiki had no way to confirm or deny this fact, but the fact that he wasn’t wearing any sort of doctor outfit seemed to be a mark against that idea. She shifted uncomfortably. It was obvious that she shouldn’t trust this man, or any of his offered ‘doctoring’. There was no way of telling what he would do.

“Fine. You can look at it if you want.” She accepted, even though it was stupid to. If she didn’t have anything done she would likely die anyway. Given what has happened so far she probably had a good chance of dying in the exams. So if the choice was between dying of infection, dying from being weak in the exams, or dying from this strange man murdering her and stealing all her organs… Well, it wasn’t much of a choice at all. She might as well take the risk.

“But if you try to put me unconscious with any of your fancy medicine, I’ll scream.” Her eyes would flicker over to the door for a moment, planning out potential routes of escape, just incase worst came to worst. She didn’t want to die here, even if she was taking a risk.

Post by Ikomiki Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:56 am

The time would come for her to leave. Seeing that she wasn’t getting the sort of answer from Akihiro that she wanted, there wasn’t much reason for her to stay any longer. She would just have to suffer through the exams with the wounds she had now, and tough through it. Ikomiki more than believed herself capable, even without getting the painkillers that she wanted here. She would take one last look at Kureji, the boy with the broken balls, before she made her way to the exit. Ikomiki intended more than anything to make good on her promise of visiting him after the next section of the exams, if only to gain a bit more amusement from her torturing of the boy. Even though what she’s done so far could hardly be called torturing, using those words made her much more amused when describing the situation.

“I’ll see you later, Broken Balls Boy.” She would give him a small wave before she made her way back out into the hospital, searching for another room that might be an easier target.

[Exit]

Post by Kureji Toukei Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:09 pm

Although it was about to be uncharacteristic of what Kureji is about to do, he'd pull the bird at her right as she left. "There are annoying people... and then there are annoying people." he'd say, he's going to have to deal with her later on... he should've known it was a mistake to go along with having broken balls, and now she fully believes it. "I'll look into this salamander scroll a bit more, sensei." he said to Akihiro, grabbing it tightly. 

[Exit]

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:38 pm

After a while Akihiro too would leave the hospital. Iko's wounds would eventually be taken care of, and he had other business to take care in the village. The fact that Kureji was alright was enough to give his mind peace regarding this subject. He'd be back later to finish the business he had at the hospital but for now there were other pressing matters.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content