Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+12
Seid
CestrellFROST
Diana
Oda
Data_Sora
Mal'Zeth Muramatsu
Shin
Masami
Katsumi
Mitsukira
Kureji Toukei
Masaru
16 posters

The Southern Gate

Masaru
    Masaru

The Southern Gate - Page 2 Empty Re: The Southern Gate

Post by Masaru Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:28 pm

Masaru would walk through the gates of Iwagakure just briefly waving to the guards as he passed, his destination the administration building to report his findings of the wreckage to Diana and see if she knew of someone that could open the puzzle box he had in his pouch.

Fission Masaru 1 enters Iwagakure

(Exit)

Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: S
    Ryo: 260,000

Post by Seid Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:44 pm

Seid had finally made his way to the city of Iwagakure. The young Otsutsuki had taken time to any villages in between his travels. If he was too integrate himself and other Otsus into the world. He had to make a good impression of their intentions. Which was to live peacefully. But Seid has already thought about the future, it was probably never going to happen. Humans ultimately resorted to violence to solve their problems. Perhaps it was time to take a page out of their book. If it came to their survival that is.

Wearing his old headband still, there was a deep appreciation for Village. A super vibrato sword on his hip but he was mostly unarmed. Wearing his Snow Chakra armor. The Six Truth Seeking Balls behind him, he did seem very strange from his appearance. A single horn was sticking out of his head, proof of being the Ten-Tails Jinchurki. He had heard when he went on his travels that the village had been desperate for the most part but Raijin. He would have to return and salvage what was left. The guards would see him first. He was famous around the world so no need for introductions. He waved at them and walked forward. “Greetings. I’ve come to speak to your Kage.

Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Ryo: Enough

Post by Diana Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:17 pm

As soon as the chakra signature was picked up through the Pylon Network and then subsequently the Sensory Center, Diana had been on guard. While not the same as Chen, the high amount of Chakra combined with the unmistakable recognition that they shared the same bloodline as Chen had made her nervous. She had made a quick pit stop to the Kamizuru Apiary Agency to learn just who it was; one Seid Otsutsuki, which was helpful, but it wasn't good news, but information was information.

Riding atop her Crystal Dragon as she crossed the three kilometer divide between the two wall, Diana wasn't going to pull any potential punches. She had made a clone of herself, using the Hiding with Camouflage Technique to keep her actual body hidden as they landed. The clone herself would have her dojutsu active while Diana herself had her sensory active, both watching the approaching shinobi as they eventually circled around and landed, Diana Prime immediately sliding off of the crystaline being with nary a trace of her existence while the Clone stared down at Seid from atop it for a few seconds before also getting down. The dragon a good 5 meters away from him, and as the clone moved to in front if it, she's speak.

As the clone spoke, it's voice was the usual monotone, but her body language made it clear she was on edge by his appearance. Even if she didn't fully know what Karaku or the Orbs did, she understood the danger of Yin-Yang and a Jinchuu being in the same area; a living weapon like herself. "Apologies for my bluntness and the higher security, but what brings you here and what do you wish to speak of Seid Ōtsutsuki? When we received the news of Kumogakure's destruction at the hands of Bayushi Sojima, we did not expect anyone from Kumo to be coming here other then the Dragon Sage himself, hence said tighter security."

Diana Prime would continue to move as well, going to Seid and looking over what gear he had on his person, hoping that this wouldn't devolve into a fight given Kumo and Iwa were allies in the past during the war, but he was an Otsu, and he could be Chen or Raijin in disguise. She wouldn't know until she had read his memories at least, which would require getting past the armor.

Diana
    185/185 CP
    Negative Sensory; Passive
    Shadow Clone; Split CP
    92.5/185 CP - Prime
    92.5/185 CP - Clone

Hypherion Battery - post 1/20
    185/185 CP
    C2Δ: Crystal Dragon; -10 CP (Affinity) {Prime}
    Hiding with Camouflage Technique; -20 CP {Prime}
    Volens Memoria; -0.3 CP (Sight; No UB) {Clone}
    Sensory Technique; -0.2 CP {Prime}
    154.5/185 CP

Nue Access - Idle
    350/385 CP

Custom Techs:

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:01 pm

Seid did not have to wait long before he was greeted by the Tsuchikage. Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotōshura, a handful of a last name was cautious in approaching him. His huge chakra pool and that of the Ten-Tails would alarm anyone who sensed it. She came with a large crystallized dragon, it flew with both of them ontop. Though uneasy, Diana got off the dragon and the clone stayed to watch. He was sure there was others watching as well to see why he had come.

“I understand the nature of the high security. It is indeed warranted. After I became a Wanderer from Kumo. It was shortly after I left that I learned of the destruction of Kumo. It seemed it was fine with the previous Raikage as they were working together when I departed. It seems the Dragon King is finally making moves. However he is not the real threat. Though he is strong. There were others he was following that are stronger. I know them to be apart of my race. The Osutsuki’s. So my reason for being here is I need to quell the coming threats. In my quest for ancient knowledge. I have become the new Sage of the Six Paths.

I have come for the tools my predecessor gave the world before. Though I am still an ally to the Stone especially after fighting in the war. If there is some way for me to earn them back. I would be willing to pledge my services to Iwa if they need it. It is a lot to ask for, but this was the most formal way for me to ask. If not, you can still count on me.”

Calling yourself the new Sage of the Sixth Paths was a recipe for crazy. He could feel some foreign Chakra bouncing off of him. It was most likely a lot sensory stuff.

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:26 pm

The clone's expression didn't break as the Otsu spoke, only raising an eyebrow when he brought up the claim of becoming the newest incarnation of the Sage and that he wished to have his tools. For the briefest of moments, Diana wanted to end the conversation right then and there. It was already a hard to believe claim, but also requesting the tools? That was a lot. It would probably be easier to Five Seal him, bury his memories, and have him trained up as an Iwas shinobi, but Diana knew better; that was a last resort, and he was offering a trade...troublesome.

"That's a very bold claim to make Seid, especially given you aren't the only one who claims to have a connection to the Sage; Arisu Ōtsutsuki of Kirigakure comes to mind in fact, and if memory serves me even the Senju Ashitaka claimed to have a connection. Even I have been likened to a possible reincarnation by a few after delivering the final blow to Indaina Kujira. The claim means nothing unless you can back it up."

The clone would shrug in almost a dismissive matter, the thought still ridiculous. Despite that, there was the other matter to be addressed.

"However, even if you were the Sage reborn, I wouldn't hand over the artifacts without due compensation; a way to earn them back like you said. If you want them, I require five things; one for each of the tools. The first one, before all others is that you must allow me to read your mind to make sure what you speak of is the truth. If you really are the Sage Reborn I wish to see the truth with my own eyes. The second is to recover the artifacts of Sunagakure and return them back to Iwagakure as well as whoever currently owns them; preferably alive but I can understand if you need to kill them; just make sure if you do kill them to leave the head intact. Even ignoring the threat of Raijin or the Ōtsutsuki you are concerned about, the artifacts are still culturally relevant, and it would likely put you in a better light for being the actual Sage. Third and Fourth is that of Kumogakure's Exclusives; if you can get me Black Lightning, Heavenly Transfer, and the Self-Repairing Barrier that will be enough. While I would like to have other techniques such as Lightning Chakra Mode or the Iron Armor Seal, A trade of those three techniques for two powerful artifacts still favors you, but given my first request I feel like is a fair tradeoff."

"Finally, and this one must be done last, I wish for you to talk to my seven Eikons of the Five Disciples and Two Sages. Even if they don't approve of you as the Sage, you will have the final tool. If they do approve of you and you complete the previous trials however..." She'd take a moment, debating if she was really willing to take this risk. "I will personally vouch for you as the new Sage of the Six Paths and assist in any reasonable way."

Finishing the trials set before Seid, both Diana Clone and Diana Prime would wait to hear Seid's reply. It was a lot, yes, but he was effectively requesting Five Artifacts. If he wanted them, he'd need to earn them. Diana Prime for her part would still be on guard, hidden from sight, but she couldn't refute her clone's logic.

Chakra Stuff (no changes, just upkeep):

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:10 pm

This bit of information changed things for Seid. Apparently they did not have all of tools, and they seemed to have been taken from Sunagakure. He also wanted to trade Kumogakure's secrets for the tools as well. With the destruction of Kumo it seemed that the secrets would be stolen by Raijin. The rest of it would be up to him to remember. However he did not have the means to teach most of them without the scrolls. It was out of his hands. "That is unfortunate that someone has taken a few of them. And I don't have the means to do half of those tasks. So it stands I may abandon collecting them. I hope they serve you well in the time to come then. However my offer still stands. If Iwa ever needs help. I will come as soon as I can. In time I'll have to prove my part in this same as everyone. Considering me as ally trumps any meaning to a Sixth Paths claim. We shall keep in touch." Seid bowed his head to the Diana clone and the crystal dragon.

They of course would probably be able to sense the Sixth Paths chakra inside of him. Seid would have to undergo another journey now. Wandering around for now he knew his call to action would be soon. He could still do his part for others even if he could no longer do that for Kumogakure. One of his Truth Seeking Balls floated down to the grown and turned into a platform. He stood on top of it and it began to fly away. He had to give his help to the villages.

-----------------------

(Exit)

Iwagakure > Land of Grass > Konohagakure [48hrs]

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:23 pm

The clone blinked, surprised at what she was hearing. He was giving up on them so easily? She had expected him to negotiate if it didn't work out for him, but not simply giving up. His affirmation to stay an ally of Iwa was comforting to hear, but it would be clear he had caught her off guard. The clone would quickly gather their composure and give her response as she gave him a small bow in return.

"I appreciate that you still consider us an ally, and I shall continue to do the same for all of Kumo's displaced, including yourself. If you do gather the means to complete the tasks, the offer will be open. Before you go though, I would like to offer you something; a way to keep in contact through a summoning contract." The clone would make a handsign, the Seal of Reconciliation, as the real Diana pulled out a scroll and set it in front of Seid, letting it go and having the scroll seem to immediately appear from thin air. "If you wish, you may sign the summoning contract and I will make sure to have one of my warmachina on standby so that messages may be sent between us. If nothing, else consider this a small thank you for you efforts in your attempts to help us during the Battle for Meijing City."

Interrupting Seid's exit
    Diana is offering Seid to sign the Warmachina Summon Contract

Post by Masaru Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:49 am

Masaru would pass through the gates headed back out to continue his mission, he wished he had more time to spend at home with Amaya, but there was simply too much that needed to be done. Now that he had delivered the strange puzzle box to Diana to hopefully solve soon with some kind of clue about the society, Masaru was heading for Konohagakure to see what progress his other self had made, if any, with the Hokage before heading to Kirigakure to see what other information he could gather about their enemy in this fight.

Exit Iwagakure

Iwagakure > Land of Grass > Konohagakure

B-Rank Speed Travel {24 hours}

Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:26 am

Seid nodded in agreement to the proposal of seeking out the remaining artifacts for Iwagakure. There was a pause before she continued. All of sudden she came up with the bright idea of signing a summoning contract to some beasts he was unfamilair with. There was much that was new here in the Land of Stone. He might as well get familiar with her chakra signature as well if they were keeping in touch in this manner. Activating his sensory, he immediately could tell that Diana was no joke. She was the real deal. The Stone village would be in good hands. Perhaps they may not need his help after all.

"It would be an honor Lady Diana. Even though I went down in battle. It was in hopes of preserving Iwa independency. I appreciate the gesture." Seid walked over to sign the contract. Biting his hand, he signed it. And bowed to the Tsuchikage.

"If this threat comes back to us. You know how to reach me. Till next time." Seid nodded and made his way from the village. On to another village that may need his help.

------------

Exit

Seid: Sensory

Warmachina contract signed

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:54 am

The clone would return the bow, and as Seid turned away Diana Prime would pick up the contract, the scroll disappearing from sight. The Clone would give a final reply as Diana Prime climbed onto her crystal dragon. "Till next time Seid, and may the Sage safeguard your path."

They'd both watch as the Ōtsutsuki left, and would wait till he left their negative sensory range before Diana dropped her Camo technique and popped her clone, the chakra returning to her. She'd stay on her dragon, both unmoving for half a minute before snapping her fingers, the dragon taking off back to Iwagakure.

Even if she was not a fan of the Ōtsutsuki, it was good to have confirmation that they were not all like Chen Kimyōnakama. The seven Eikons would likely be disappointed that they wouldn't be able to meet him in person, especially Anima, but she was sure that she could modify her summoning contract to let them meet Seid if he ever wished to talk to them.

Preparation was her bread and butter after all.

{Exit back into Iwa}

Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:35 pm

Tadara would arrive after some time away. His pass to go out scouting had reached its end and for now he had returned with the information he had been sent to gather. However Diana's location was unknown at the given moment. Luckily they knew she had time scheduled later for one of the village jounin and her team. He would seek out this Shigo quickly. Having no interest in reuniting with any friends or colleagues.

Returning to the village
    exit thread

Experience:
    • Total: -4165
    • Spendable:  665

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (+ from lifestyle) (+ from chakra armor)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: B

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Thu May 11, 2023 6:57 pm

Making her way through the gates, Titania shook her head as she looked at the note Irena gave her.

"I sure hope Irena understands just what she's askin' me to do."

She wasn't paid enough to do this sort of thing, but with Diana out doing...whatever it was, it was her job to act in Iwagakure's best interests.

{uNPC Titania is Exiting Village}

Iwagakure → SE Earth → SW Earth (24 hr) → Manjeshi Wheat Fields → Fang Freehold
    D-rank Speed Travel; -4 hrs (25 CP)
    Total Time: 20 Hrs

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sat May 13, 2023 5:54 pm

Arriving back at the Village Gates with her skulk in tow, Titania just gave a quick flash of ID as she walked past the guards, of which were impressed by her little band of foxes following behind her.

Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to have her gather these instead of Diana, or hell Irena?

{Exit back into Iwa}

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Tue May 16, 2023 10:56 pm

Seid was content with his time spent outside the Stone village. But it was time for him to make his way to the Leaf village. Spreading his influence around the world would be hard pressed but he would try anyways. Helping the world was a lonely job.

---------------------------------

Iwagakure > Land of Grass > Konohagakure [48hrs]

Nakaba
    Nakaba
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Engineering, Kugutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 90,000

Post by Nakaba Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:31 pm

C-Rank Mission:

This was his first real mission. Up until now Nakaba's function as a ninja had been sorting papers, community work, and maintaining public spaces. It was a really simple job, honestly it was duller than some of the C-rank jobs that he'd been on, but it felt like forward motion to him. Nakaba had been standing at the gate's entrance all day with a small tome in his hand. He wore his prison-style bright orange jumpsuit, some heavy boots, and a black tank top that was slightly exposed. Sheathed on his hip was a plain looking katana, and around his neck he wore his stock standard headband. Whether or not his appearance showed it, Nakaba felt the part as he stood at the gates checking in merchants and civilians.

As the sun rose to its zenith, Nakaba checked in person after person after person. Every 60 or so people he'd have to send someone over to a specialized inspector to confirm the contents of a fuinjutsu, verify noninvasive  species of plants and animals, determine the legality of a strange chemical substance. All in all the day was going smoothly though. Around noon the genin was expecting relief. Had it been him, he would've been an hour early, but whomever was assigned gate duty today didn't seem to have the same drive.

Relationships between Iwa and other villages seemed tense. Nakaba didn't really know the details. He hadn't done any research or investigating since becoming an Iwa-nin, but it seemed that Konoha and Kumo-nin and villagers were next to non-existent both in the sample size that he saw today as well as in the records that he scanned in the previous weeks logs. Nakaba was happy with this uneventful day. Low traffic was honestly the best he could ask for on a mission centered around defending an area.

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Nakaba Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:28 am

When noon finally arrived, Nakaba could feel his bones aching to move and his muscles craving to stretch whoever’s shift was up next was late. Nakaba looked out the gates semi-annoyed after having such a smooth shift. Not only was his relief late but there wasn’t a single person in sight ahead, so their shift was probably going to be even easier. Nakaba crystalized a mental image of Vax and his sand as he began training in an almost shadow boxing manner. He was only going to wait an hour or so for them before just biting the bullet and taking over their shift.

His attention was loosely on Vax as his attention diffused around in his environment. After all of the missions he’d done he’d just felt like he was doing chores, but there was something very Mr. Miyagi about it. He felt faster and quicker than he had only a few months ago. His body had a dull ache indicative of all his training breaking down and rebuilding him from the ground up. As his body moved his thoughts were elsewhere. This C-Rank mission was probably a fluke. It looked like something else was going on in the background.

Nakaba suspected that there was some kind of training event for the higher ranked ninja or that they were being utilized in tasks that were in this moment more important. For that matter isn’t it also weird that that is happening on a day where so few people are entering the village? It gives chills just thinking about it. Maybe twenty more minutes would pass and Nakaba, finally warmed up for the day would return back to his station and resume dying of boredom on this slow day. As his relief would finally appear at the gates, he’d be on his way.

[Exit]

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Son'Rei Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:04 pm

Son'Rei's arrival at the village gates of the village hidden in the stone had taken longer than he had expected, but that was likely due to the fact that he didn't know where he was going as well as the fact that he was not in any big hurry about it either. The truth of the matter was that before his sickness had taken hold of him, he had seen very little of the world, and now it was as if he was only a small fleck of sand in a vast desert, there was so much that the world had to offer, so much for him to see and experience not to mention that there were nine years that he needed to catch up on. It was obvious that in those nine years a lot had happened, from the destruction of his home to who knew what else. Son'Rei had made this land his first stop in hopes that someone here would be able to catch him up on the things that he had missed in the years, in all honesty it was his best bet for answers as to what had happened to Ei as well as the rest of the village. Considering the fact that sometime after he had fallen ill Iwagakure had taken over Suna, it was only logical that his quest for answers would start here.

Approaching the village gates Son'Rei would slowly make his way to the guardhouse, "My name is Son'Rei, I have come from the village hidden in the sand looking for answers as to what happened to the village. I have been out of the loop of things for many years, but those I have talked to said that this village was in control of the land of wind, so I was hoping that someone here might have the answers." Son'Rei would state to the guard on duty before the man sent another into the village, likely to alert someone of authority to his arrival, Son'Rei's only hope was that whoever they got would at least hold some of the answers he sought.

Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:33 pm

Tadara had begun making a habit of traveling to the gates. Nothing official by any means like a mission. Such actions would show up in a database and establish a pattern. Not that there wasn't one to be found. However his rank and with a clear goal in mind allowed him a lot of free movement. So he had been poking the defenses. Observing and measuring them twice a week right around lunch. He liked to do so at a specific time so they grew accustomed to seeing him around that time. If he was expected he wouldn't raise alarms if he chose to escape at some point. So he brought fresh bought muffins with him to the outer gate. They knew him for his work with healing small cuts and bruises while they enjoyed his muffins. He had learned allergies and preferences over a time period. So he had made sure to collect something that would appeal to all of them. Allowing him another exit option. He would simply add something to render them inert to the muffins. Allowing him some freedom to escape until they were discovered and given some medical attention. Likely buying him several hours to hide his tracks.

For now it was still about establishing a cover for one of his more peaceful options. He had several other plots being laid out. Playing the loyal soldier for now. He was on one such errand today to the outer gate when one of the guards began to approach him. The fellow with the muscle tearing around the right knee and a preference for honey scones. The Irony was not lost on him. Still the one known as Tulk was running towards the inner gate. A genin runner. No surprise there. The officer in charge was usually a chunnin. Sometimes during high alert though Jounin squads would be patrolling. He mostly noted their time intervals and discovered patterns and breaks there too. Still Tulk would stop and tell Tadara what he was running for. Someone from Suna with questions? Survivors held value. He would want to exchange information with him anyway. He told Tulk he would escort their guest to the administration building and to deliver that message there. With that he would continue to the outer gate.

Once he arrived he would be walking up in a pair of dress shoes with modified soles and your average black slacks and white button up. A black tie on and a red coat with honey combs etched into the shoulders. Someone's idea of a joke but it didn't harm the durability of the coat so there was no reason to adjust it. Instead his hair had shifted too. A darker color and his black eyes now had an almost honey glow to them. Still he would hand off the delivery to a grateful guard before stepping forward. Stopping a comfortable distance from the young man. Those eyes scanning him from top to bottom as if they were calculating data. Even noticing the rise of temperature around the young man. A slight buzzing under his clothes might be noted ever briefly. Seeming to snap him to attention that there was another person there and not just a tower of information. Tadara would speak in a dull tone without expression on his features.

"You must be the foreigner. I am Special Jounin Tadara. As your intent is likely to enter the village for your information I will offer to guide you. However I am also in the medical field and would be remiss to ignore the temperature I can feel from here coming off you. I can see bits of steam rising off you in comparison to the mountain temperatures. Do you carry some sort of contagion with you?"

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Nakaba
    Nakaba
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Nakaba Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:30 pm

“There’s a foreigner at the gates demanding information about the war,  Cap,” Tulk came in over the radio to the break room. Nakaba almost made it a point to ignore Tulk whenever he had a message for a supervisor. The genin panicked over little things that he should have been able to handle himself: shipments of furs, refugees, and now a man asking about information about Sunagakure. Technically off duty, Nakaba would stand and strap his sword back on before heading to the inner gate. As he walked out he could feel the eyes of the chunin in charge burrowing into his back, and with just a glance over his shoulder he would only check to see if the chunin was planning on stopping him as he walked out of the room. Nakaba hadn't seen many people from other lands since he'd arrived in Iwa. There certainly hasn't been anyone from Suna. His fingers danced across his sword hilt as he ran down the hall and leapt from a balcony.

Nakaba would already be sprinting pretty far away as Tulk was finishing his long winded debrief. Running along the bottom of the tree trunk think chains that connected the inner wall to the mechanism that opened and closed the gates. The foreigner who possessed the vibe and aura of a ninja, or at least someone trained in martial arts, was talking to a pretty mundane, auraless villager. The way that the folx waiting at the gate made space for the two made him a little apprehensive of the foreigner, but if a non-ninja could walk up to him then Nakaba should be more than fine. The Suna-nin seemed more curious than demanding as the nin made his approach through Dead man's alley. His body language wasn't pointed. His face seemed calm. His eyes seemed to be taking in the surroundings. Tulk really wasn't smooth at all. Nakaba was actually a little disappointed, being a meathead.

With a powerful bound, Nakaba would leap from the chains. The unzipped, orange, prison-style jumpsuit he was wearing would billow as the wind caught the inside, revealing a black tank top underneath. off of a wall just by the gate entrance, and then slow his momentum to a walking speed finishing his movement with a light hop to the ground before making his way to the gates as well to approach the duo. How does someone as stylish as him have no presence. Creepy. Nakaba would quickly regard the man he didn't know was his superior before taking in the foreigner. Rather awkwardly, Nakaba wouldn't say anything and would, hands in pockets, listen in on the two. He was waiting for the civvie to to finish speaking with the Suna-nin before he interjected.

"Tōru-chan. We're all heading out." Nakaba's train of thought would be broken as he'd watch the genin that joined with him begin making their way out of the gates completely unphased by the creepy man. His question would have to wait. He wasn't on duty anyways. Nakaba and the genin would start sprinting off. His squad mates and the others had a lead on something particularly interesting. A caravan containing the groups stuff as well as some supplies from Brass Tacks would be on the back of the wagon that the group trailed behind.

[Travelling to Menzagakure with a squad of C-Rank NPCs]

Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:47 pm

(Gate interaction turned to a flashback for me)

Tadara would move in response to a request for aid. It would be a chance for him to explore the ability to leave Iwagakure and return to build some more trust. As well as gather information and discover new secrets. So with a few travel supplies and his usual gear he would set off to Menzagakure.

Exit thread

Iwa to Menzagakure no travel time.

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Rotwang
    Rotwang
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Chinoike, Chemistry, Engineering, Fūinjutsu, Puppetry, Sensory
    Ryo: NEVER ENOUGH!!

Post by Rotwang Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:20 am

It had been a while since Rotwang's latest adventures and this latest one had come in the form of his auto-didactic jutsu field testing session in which he had proceeded to work out the mechanisms of a slew of multifarious jutsu and eventually mastered their use. Since then, he had gotten back to the grind of his daily life which meant involving himself either voluntarily or involuntarily in various activities that were laid at his doorstep, whether proverbially or literally. These various activities included things such as attending to his ninja studies, accompanying his parents with all the routine inspections that they did of their mafia family's various business assets, going to mingle with the heirs as well as the heiresses of other families which were also ultra-rich and highly influential similar to his own, and naturally also immersing himself in the pursuit of his various interests.

The chief among these was none other than his two true loves. More specifically, these two were his ongoing and ever-burgeoning mad science research studies as well as his similarly long-standing and ever-increasing fascination with all things related to pop culture, history, and mythology. Of course, these relatively peaceful days that he had been enjoying to some degree came to an end in a manner that was as surreal as it was abrupt. This interruption came in the form of a memo scroll that was brought to him by one of his maids

Hmm...what is this memo scroll about? Another one of those summons that I often receive from my parents? Is it another invite to some gala? Is it some project that I have been assigned to do by the Kage's Office? Whatever the case may end up being, I hope it will not become too tedious...as that would be...truly irksome...

Rotwang thought thus silently as he stirred awake from beneath the veritable mountain of research notes, medical and surgical textbooks, piles upon piles of failed model designs for puppets and other non-puppet gadgets, experimental chemical concoction recipes, and other such things. He had immersed himself in furthering his mad science research studies since this was one of his rare days away from the usual hustle and bustle of his daily life and academic work and at some point, fallen asleep without realizing it due to his penchant for willfully ignoring his bodily needs, especially that for sleep, and that was why he now found himself amidst the rather chaotic environment which was his exclusive private lab.

After he managed to finally drag himself out from underneath this heap of stuff he had been lying under within the confines of said private lab which he had set up to be located on the grounds of his family's home in the residential district of Iwagakure. Then, as Rotwang perused the memo scroll's contents after receiving them from the personal maid who had come to deliver it to him, he realized that it was a special mission scroll that had been sent to him from the Tsuchikage's Office and more specifically from the Mission Desk therein.

With that in mind, he then set about readying himself for the day's work that now lay ahead of him, specifically for preparing himself for the special mission that he had been assigned to do for the foreseeable future, namely that of traveling to some foreign village called "Menzagakure" wherein there had appeared some sort of mysterious floating castle that needed to be investigated as thoroughly as possible by various parties from around the world. In Rotwang's case, he realized that he was to be one of the shinobi representing Iwa at this foreign locale and assisting the efforts of the local authorities to delve into the mysteries of said strange castle.

Naturally, he chose to don his puppet armor as well as his usual physician-scientist attire since it was his default attire choice and then gathered some sand. After that, he informed his personal support staff of maids and butlers about his intended destination and gathered the standard recommended traveling supplies since it would be quite a long journey to his ultimate destination, namely the "Menzagakure" village. Once that was done, he headed off to the Southern Gate of the Iwa village since he knew from his days at the Academy and the lessons therein that it was the intended entry and exit point to and from the village for anyone and after going through all the usual travel formalities with the guards there, he stepped through the gate and headed off on his way to "Menzagakure" and specifically, the "Base Camp" area there since that was the designated rendezvous point.

OOC:

Rotwang's Appearance (his puppet armor's synthetic skin AND his real self):

The Southern Gate - Page 2 UoGDRWJ

N.B.: Rotwang currently has his puppet armor (Tálōs Mk-I) equipped and usable as is reflected in his stats given in the signature below. This image depicted here is the synthetic skin coat covering his puppet armor while his actual body is fully concealed under both his puppet armor and its synthetic skin coat.

(ROTWANG'S EXIT)

Traveling: Iwagakure no Sato/Hidden Stone Village ---> Menzagakure (no travel time as per event rules)

Post #: 1

Stats:

• Strength: E

• Constitution: D (B w/ Puppet Armor)

• Stamina: C (110 CP)

• Speed: E (C w/ Puppet Armor, 15 m/s)

• Coordination: B (7 hand signs per second)

• Intelligence: C (0 precog saves per post)

• Perception: C

Update Log: A MAD SCIENTIST'S R&D LAB AND FILES

Techniques List: Check Updates

Equipment List: Check Updates
    Son'Rei
    Son'Rei
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Son'Rei Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:10 pm

He did not know how, but somehow he had managed to survive the attack Iwagakure had suffered. He was ashamed of himself for not being able to even help in the fight, it it was beings like this that had destroyed Sunagakure, then he had been lucky before in not being in Sunagakure when it was destroyed. How he thought he could have been able to stop the attack was now laughable, how could he hope to lead his people when he couldn't even protect them. Son'Rei would slip through the gates at night, leaving the village behind him to find his way and hopefully one day becomes stronger. For now he would go alone, but one day he would come back for his people.

Travel:
    Iwa -> Great Chang Mountains -> Land of Birds ->Sunrise Desert
    60h travel time.

Nakaba
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Nakaba Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:39 am

Done being sentimental, Nakaba makes his way to the Great Chang Monastery.
    [Leaving Iwa-> Going to The Monastery No travel time]

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:34 pm

"It isn't up for debate Titania. I am going." It had been two months since the attack, and Irene had had enough. "You may come if you wish Titania, but I plan on giving my creator a proper burial.

As Irene made her way through the gate, Titania would take several seconds of hesitation before running after the Proto-Warmachina. "Damnit Irene, at least let me radio in that I'll need a babysitter!"

{uNPCs Titania & Irene are traveling to Konohagakure; 48 hr travel time}
    {Iwa→ SE Earth (24) → 1/2 Waterfall → NW Fire (24) → Konoha}

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:57 pm

Returning from their trip to Konoha, Irene would flash her ID as she'd walk past the guards with Titania in tow. Given it was their home they had little reason to be stopped at the gate, so they'd quickly move on to work on what they had discussed during the trip back to Iwa.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:47 am