Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Dancing Under the Moon's Light [M Rated]

Hagane
    Hagane

Village : N/A

Dancing Under the Moon's Light [M Rated] Empty Dancing Under the Moon's Light [M Rated]

Post by Hagane Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:00 am

The Healing Hand of Steel and the Stormdancer had crossed the border into the Land of Iron only an hour or so before, the two soaring over the landscape, gaining rather beautiful sights of mountains, a forest, and a river crossing the valley down below. Hagane's feathery friend had joined them at some point before leaving the Land of Wind, and now was flying ahead of them..although watching the bird, he knew she was getting tired. As the sun began kissing the horizon, he'd decide they'd made enough progress for the day, they'd entered their homeland...now was the time to rest. His eyes glanced down towards the ground, following the river. Near a waterfall in the river was a nice secluded clearing--a perfect spot to set up camp for the night. Wouldn't be their first time on this trip, but would be the last time before meeting up with Kensai.

But for now, he'd cast a smile to his blue eye'd friend he carried in his arms. "How about we get some fresh water and rest up...being carried must be exhausting hm?" he'd say with a hint of tease in his voice, playing at the fact she'd gotten a rather comfortable ride for this journey. Not that he minded, at all...he couldn't help but smile any time he look at her, or they chatted. He'd lower them down towards the clearing, his mighty angelic-like wings flapping a few times as they neared the ground to slow them, and bring them to a soft landing within the clearing, some dust blown up by the air coming from each flap as they landed. Hayabusa meanwhile had circled back around, and would come to land on a high branch of a tree overlooking the clearing.

Hagane would gently let Kiyoko down, despite being a battle hardened warrior, the man knew how to be gentle...kind. He'd linger a moment after letting her to her feet to keep a supportive hand on the lower of her back, making sure she was sturdy on her feet before he'd take a step back, his kind smile still cast towards the young woman. "I hope the flight home wasn't a boring one...I gotta say..." he'd turn about, looking around at the beauty of nature around them. "...Its nice to be home after so many years." Hagane said with a slightly quieter tone, but still easy enough for her to hear, as nostalgia filled the Ronin. He'd glance back towards her after a moment of reminiscing...sure, he'd visited his daughter a number of times over the past seven years...but he knew it was only for a short time every time he did. But this time...it was different...it'd be home again...not just a place to check in on Akahana every so often.

Last edited by Hagane on Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kiyoko
    Kiyoko

Village : Minor Nation

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Kenjutsu, Iryojutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: My only wealth is Aihi

Dancing Under the Moon's Light [M Rated] Empty Re: Dancing Under the Moon's Light [M Rated]

Post by Kiyoko Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:02 am

Kiyoko was fairly quiet as they flew for the first while. Conversation was not her strong suit, and while she enjoyed Hagane’s company it took her a bit to warm up. Literally and figuratively, flying made the wind all the more biting. Not that she would complain of course, complaining was not her style. And at first it would likely appear to Hagane that talking wasn’t her style either. After an hour or two though she would begin speaking and carrying on what was a decent conversation though flooded with awkward silences as she struggled to be more friendly. She liked Hagane quite a lot but of all the skills she had been taught, host was not one of them. She was relieved when Hagane suggested setting down for a while, it would give her the opportunity to do something which hopefully would distract Hagane from her poor social skills. “Resting for a while would be most appreciated. Travelling as long as we have can’t have been easy on you. Especially having a passenger.”

The landing itself was gentle, much like the man she travelled with. As Hagane’s hand lingered just a bit longer on the small of her back a very slight blush would form on her cheeks. It was a bit more intimate of a touch than she had felt in a few years and it filled her with a miasma of emotions. Some good, some bad, but all of them foreign as she thought she had pushed all of them away. Taking a deep and grounding breath she would turn her face up towards the much taller samurai and nod, a slight smile forming at the corner of her mouth and disappearing just as quickly as it had arrived. “Thank you Hagane. This is quite a good spot you’ve chosen.” She would turn from the man, anxious to focus her attention elsewhere to alleviate the rising panic at her conflicting emotions. Memories of her time spent with Kome filled her mind and she would angrily push them away as she scanned their surroundings. Her eyes would spy a fallen tree and she would move quickly towards it and begin gathering wood for a fire.

As he commented on his homeland she would pause in her furious retrieval of burnable material and look around. This was a region she was less familiar with, but the whole of the country did have the same feel. She would spin in a very slow circle, taking her time to appreciate being back home. It was bittersweet, as she knew it would be. As much as she missed her homeland, the last she had been here was something that still pained her to this day. She could feel the stillness, the welcoming arms of her ancestors and the mercy of the earth. With much effort she would close her eyes to it and focus her attention inwards as she attempted to calm her racing heart. Taking a slow breath in through her nose she would envision her Ki forming a glowing path down to her center and circle around and back out her mouth as she exhaled. The visualization technique was something her father Kosuke had taught her, and she was eternally grateful to him for it. “I have not been here since I was a young child, it feels the same in some ways and yet somehow a bit more empty for all those lost within it.” She would keep her eyes closed as she spoke, a single tear falling unbidden down her flushed cheek.

(10 exp)
    Hagane
    Hagane

Dancing Under the Moon's Light [M Rated] Empty Re: Dancing Under the Moon's Light [M Rated]

Post by Hagane Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:04 am

He hadn't minded the silence, Hagane was not the biggest talker to begin with, but he'd notice her slowly warm up a bit towards him over the course of their journey here. It seemed as though she agree'd that resting was a good idea. Once grounded, he'd be using his Sensing Technique to simply make sure they was safe--or at least, within how far he could feel. Upon setting her back to her feet, and keeping a lingered hand to keep her steady--if she wasn't already--he'd notice the blush cross her features--as well as sensing the shift in her emotions. His smile would fade to a more neutral expression, but his eyes remained kind but concerned as he too could feel the flood of emotions she was experiencing in quick succession.

When she looked up to him and spoke, his expression never changed, the concern remaining in his eyes...but unsure if it was his place to ask. He decided it wasn't, not for now at least. Still, when she turned away after taking a deep breath and speaking, it didn't help his worry. Still, he'd go on to make his comment about the place...taking it in. It'd been so long it felt like...he wondered for a moment if Akahana was out here--if she stayed at the estate left to him when his mother passed somewhat recently...or had she ventured out into the world on her own. Now he too was in a swell of emotions, but would push them away as he turned to look back towards her, the young woman gathering firewood.

He'd step towards her as she responded to him, mentioning she hadn't been in the Land of Iron since she was a kid...explaining some of the feelings he had been picking up on. He'd step over by her and start gathering some wood for a fire as well--not one to let someone else work alone...even if he was rather lazy most of the time. Maybe being around such a beautiful woman for the first time in years was giving him some youthful energy. But still...the well of emotions he came to stand by, only about 2 meters from as he gathered firewood, it had the man worried. He didn't even look over to see the tear...he didn't need to.

Maybe opening up a bit to her would quell the storm of emotions within the Samurai.

"...I told you before I have my reasons for staying away from Tetsu no Kuni. I do it for my daughter's sake..." he'd say softly, if she was to open her eyes and look at him she wouldn't be able to see his face, obscured by his hair as he knelled down to gather wood. "Seven years ago...We lost her mother--my wife Ajisai...and her twin sister Ayame...I wasn't able to save them...but I saved Akahana." he'd say, his tone flat, unfaltering besides some brief pauses. Almost emotionless...but there was a lot of pain behind these words.

"I stay away so the ghosts of my past can't hurt her...so she is safe. She is all I have..."

With that he stood up but his head kept tilted down, the Kasa providing a shadow over his features as he turned around, beginning to walk back to where he planned to set up the campfire, his pace sluggish. She wouldn't be able to see his eyes throughout this. He'd become accustomed to bottling up his emotions...but in this moment a lot had welled up. In trying to open up to her to sooth her pain, he'd unleashed his own. The grief of loosing Ajisai and Ayame. The guilt of feeling he'd failed as a father, mostly absent for the past seven years of Akahana's life. The anger towards those who killed them. But he kept the lid on tight, knelling down and beginning to pile the sticks in a way conducive to sustaining a campfire.
    Kiyoko
    Kiyoko

Character File

Post by Kiyoko Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:05 am

Kiyoko’s meditation helped considerably to help her manage her emotions. With a final breath she would open her eyes as Hagane began speaking. She was surprised as he shared some more personal details of his life. With her return to her usual sense of calm she would wall off her memories once more, choosing to focus on the task at hand - setting up camp. She would listen as the man spoke, not wanting to interrupt him and aiding in piling wood to start a campfire. She was taken aback when he mentioned a wife and two daughters. She didn’t think that he looked old enough to have had those things in the past. However perhaps his daughters were quite young, it would explain the age discrepancy. She was only twenty-four and she still had no interest in having children, but she had also been raised differently from most she suspected.

Observing Hagane’s behaviour while he spoke gave her the social cue she was looking for. She was possibly the worst person ever to have a heartfelt conversation with, in her opinion anyway. She struggled with what she was supposed to say to engage in ‘idle chit-chat’ nevermind a real conversation. From what Kiyoko could see, with his downcast gaze and tone of voice - he didn’t really want to talk about this. Kiyoko would finish placing the wood she had gathered and then crouch down and lean back on her heels while drawing attention away from the painful discussion. “I don’t suppose you have any easier way to light this than I do? If we do it my way it’s going to take a bit.”

(20 exp)

The Diplomat:
    Hagane
    Hagane

Post by Hagane Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:22 am

Hagane was feeling the shift, how she was settling her emotions, maybe he was able to distract her from them with his story, or maybe she was just able to wall them off. He wasn't sure, but at least he could tell she calmed down. He would continue setting up the wood, and taking in what she'd bring over as well, setting some off to the side for later, while using a bit of it to finish off building up the campfire. He'd somewhat quickly, well, okay--not so quickly, would snag some larger rocks and surround the wood in them, a makeshift ring of stone about the planned fire. He'd keep his gaze on the campfire he was makin as Kiyoko finally spoke, the woman crouched near the woodpile with him, asking if he had an easy way to ignite the campfire. He'd simply nod.

"I do." he'd respond straightly, his tone remaining flat, much like before. He'd take in a breath and sigh. "Shinobi are tricky folk...but I can't deny the usefulness of their Ninja Magics...I've learned some over the years, we're a rare breed...hard not to pick up some of their skills when surrounded by Shinobi all the time." he'd say, essentially explaining his annoyance towards using them, but explaining why he has learned some over the years. He'd form a series of hand seals, taking in a somewhat deep breath, but not as much of as if he was using the full version of this technique. The man would let his ki flow into his lungs, mixing with the air.

He'd exhale, releasing a controlled flamethrower from his lips, using the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, although no where near to its full effect--tiny in nature, highly controlled. It'd torch the pile of wood they had gathered, after a few seconds, it was ignited into a roaring flame, and he was able to stop using the Katon technique. He'd look back over to Kiyoko, this being the first time she could see his eyes since earlier. They had their usual kindness behind them, but the pain could be read on the reddish brown hues.

Kiyoko

Character File

Post by Kiyoko Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:23 am

Kiyoko was relieved to hear that Hagane had a way of lighting the fire that was faster than her looking for flint. Her eyebrow would raise as he performed a jutsu, she had not expected any other samurai to have the same training that she had. Not that she had any way of knowing exactly what training he’d had, but she likened it to her own. Until she had met Kosuke she had known nothing of the ninja arts, and even now after all this time she wasn’t entirely comfortable with using them. The fire though was most welcome, it was colder than she remembered in the Land of Iron, she suspected it really wasn’t but more that her memories of frostbitten toes had faded with the years.

She would move as close as she could to the fire without actually sitting in it, her feet creeping forward beneath her until she was just close enough. She would place her hands palms down above the flames, rubbing her hands together to help spread the warmth. Once the chill had made its way out of her hands she would turn her head to look at Hagane, her bright blue eyes sparkling as the light from the fire shone on them. “So you have also spent time among the Shinobi? I assume you’d spent some of that in the Land of Wind, have you travelled elsewhere? I don’t mean to pry, I’m simply trying my hand at conversation. I have not had much practice.”

(60 exp)

The Diplomat:
    Hagane
    Hagane

Post by Hagane Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:26 am

The man of Wind and Flame seemed to have saved them some time and hassle by being able to ignite their campfire using a simple Ninja Art. Even if the man felt wrong using them, he was also very logical in nature--and logic dictated that while Shinobi are underhanded scum, some of their abilities are useful, in and out of combat. He'd even made his own technique, the same one that had brought the two of them here. The ability to fly was liberating...not being limited to the ground for travel was nice. Plus it allowed him to keep pace with his feathered friend Hayabusa...

Hayabusa meanwhile would in this moment fly down to the two of them. the Peregrine Falcon's wings going wide to slow its fall, gliding in for a gentle landing upon Kiyoko's shoulder just after she asked him if he'd traveled elsewhere beyond the Land of Wind, the bird careful to not let its talons hurt her in any way as she joined the young woman in warming up by the fire. Hagane saw this and would glance between them. "Guess shes taken a liking to you already..." he'd say with his kind but somewhat quiet tone, voice barely louder then the crackling of the fire. He'd use a stick to shift some of the wood, making sure it stayed as he intended for it too.

"Mhmm...I've been from the Deserts of Kaze no Kuni, the Forests of Hi no Kuni, even as far as the mountains of Kaminari no Kuni...Only of their hidden villages I've ever been too though is Sunagakure, and that was only recently after meeting Kensai-sama, I'd just left there when we met." he'd go on to answer her, mildly thoroughly, but still left vague as to what he'd been doing all these years combing the nations. He'd go ahead and come to stand back up, the towering Samurai standing with a bit of a stretch to his legs for a second to relieve them of the feeling they had from being crouched down. He wasn't the youngest after all, even a strong warrior like him was bound to have knee pains. He'd glance back to Kiyoko. "What about yourself...You said you hadn't been back here in Tetsu no Kuni since you was a young child, surely you've seen the world in your days? I mean...you seem a fair bit younger then I, but still plenty of time to have traveled the lands hm...?" he'd say, a slight mention of her appearing to be younger then him. While neither had revealed their age, there was a decade between the two of them...although Hagane still kept a fairly youthful look, appearing to be closer to 27 then 34.

Kiyoko

Character File

Post by Kiyoko Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:26 am

As Hagane’s falcon alighted on her shoulder, Kiyoko would hold her breath. She recognized the bird of course, but having its exceptionally sharp beak within close proximity to her unshielded eyeball was moderately uncomfortable. When Hagane mentioned that the bird had taken a liking to her she would relax a bit, the bird did seem to be taking care not to hurt her, as evidenced by the fact that she didn’t currently have talons impaling her shoulder. If Hagane seemed fine with the situation she didn’t see any reason to worry just yet, so she would do her best to relax and allow the bird to do. . . bird. . . things.

She was pleased with how her question went over, it seemed it wasn’t a rude thing to ask at all. Which was quite good, perhaps she was making progress in the conversation part of socializing. She would listen intently as he described where he’s travelled to, which as far as she could tell was everywhere. Kiyoko had to crane her neck to keep looking at her companion as he stood, he was incredibly tall and the difference between them was all the more noticeable with her on the ground and him at his full height. Moving carefully so as not to disturb her feathered friend she would slowly move her feet out from underneath her and sit cross legged on the ground, leaning back on both palms so she could still watch Hagane without hurting her neck. She considered how she was going to answer his question. She had a lot to hide, she wasn’t even entirely sure who she could trust with what anymore. She wanted to trust Hagane, he hadn’t given her any reason to distrust him yet, but also she remembered the trust she had placed in Kome and her mind would darken just a tinge. She had spent two glorious years with the man, never once doubting him until suddenly and without warning it was painfully apparent that he could not be trusted. Even these last few days she had felt herself warm to the man, and the seed of doubt was growing smaller - but it was still there. With a sad sigh she made a decision; she had to at least try to trust someone, her life would be utterly miserable without at least a friend.

“I spent a good number of years in Kumogakure, more than I would have liked in retrospect. From there I went to the Land of Rice and well, ended up in the Land of Wind which is where we met. But you knew that last part. It sounds to me like you’ve done a good deal more travelling than I have, you must have some stories of your adventures.” Kiyoko’s stomach would growl quietly and her face would scrunch up in response, it had been some time since she’d eaten and of course it would pick this moment to draw that to her attention. She would look sidelong at the bird on her shoulder and then back up at Hagane. “I don’t suppose your bird here would be willing to help get some food? I’m not as good at hunting anymore, not like I was when I was a child.”

(80 exp)

The Diplomat:
    Hagane
    Hagane

Post by Hagane Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:27 am

Kiyoko didn't appear to be so thrilled with Hayabuysa on her shoulder, although would do her best to relax. Hayabusa was picking up on the vibes, able to feel the tenseness of Kiyoko's muscles for a moment through her perch, and simply feeling out the situation. But since the woman relaxed, Hayabusa would stay there for now. Hagane watched the woman shift her seating position, making it easier on her to look at him from a seated position--their height difference right now exaggerated by their positions.

Hagane watched her, the man picking up on an uneasy feeling from her as she considered how she was gonna respond. The hints of who to trust was plaguing the young beauty's heart, and the biggest feeling the man could catch onto was when her heart darkened at the thought of her ex, and his betrayal. Even without words, he was able to tell she was going to have trust issues, even if he had no clue what exactly leads to these feelings emitting from her. But watching the woman sigh, she had come to some sort of decision on answering him. The aging Ronin listened to her response, mentions of years spent in Kumogakure--the Hidden Village of Kaminari no Kuni, as well as traveling in the Lands of Rice and Wind.

He'd raise an eyebrow as the sound of the woman's stomach growling burned his ears, and she'd go on to ask if Hayabusa was able to hunt. He'd smile slightly, a very subtle curl of the lips. "Hayabusa is an excellent hunter, I'm sure she can bring us something to cook up." he'd say, turning to glance at Hayabusa. The bird seemed to understand pretty well, and would drop off of Kiyoko's shoulder, gaining just enough space to spread her wings without bopping Kiyoko in the back of the head with a flap--the bird's wings spreading and with a number of flaps, she was off skyward to find them all a meal. Hagane would take a moment to walk over to the river, filling up a canteen with the crystal clear mountain spring water that flowed near their camp. Upon returning, he'd knell down somewhat near Kiyoko, offering the canteen to her.

"Thirsty? It has been a long journey so far...I apologize for not stopping more often." he'd say as he tried to look the younger woman in the eyes, giving her a kind smile. Not too long later Hayabusa would return with some small prey she'd snatched up, and Hagane would get to work prepping them a meal, getting the meat ready to cook then cooking it over the fire. Before long, he was able to hand her the cooked meat, having some for himself and even a bit for Hayabusa--deserving something nice for having gone and gotten it. Hagane was quiet while he ate...he was quiet a lot of the time, really only speaking when needed, or every now and then in just trying to get to know Kiyoko better...he could feel the woman had a good heart...but it was obvious to the man she had her secrets. He accepted this...he too had his own. As his wings represented...the man had a piece of him still under dark clouds, reflected by the single black feathered wing when he used his Wings of the Fallen.

Kiyoko

Character File

Post by Kiyoko Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:28 am

Kiyoko was quite happy that Hayabusa went off to hunt for them, and also that she didn’t get hit in the head by an errant wing as she flew away. If she spent more time around Hagane she supposed she would get used to having the bird around, but it was still new to her and warranted caution and close observation. She would gratefully accept the canteen that Hagane presented to her, drinking easily half of it before handing it back sheepishly. “This is not the most arduous journey I’ve ever been on, there’s no need for an apology. Though I do appreciate your consideration.”

She would help out as needed, gathering more wood, refilling the canteen if necessary or whatever other tasks Hagane asked for. The both of them were mostly quiet, which suited Kiyoko just fine, it seemed they were both processing their return to the Land of Iron. After eating she would sigh contentedly and stand to make her way to the river to rinse her hands. “Thank you Hagane.” Turning her head to the bird she would give her a nod. “And thank you Hayabusa.” She would bend down and wash her hands in the icy cold water shivering just a bit as the water sapped away her warmth. Without turning to face Hagane she would speak while staring into the mountain stream. “Do you suppose this is warm enough to bathe in? It has been a long trip after all and as you know I do enjoy bathing.” She would smirk as she spoke, a less than subtle attempt at flirting and humour, however awkward.

(100 exp)

The Diplomat:
    Hagane
    Hagane

Post by Hagane Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:30 am

Hagane would take back his canteen after she'd easily drank half of it, although he didn't mind--they was right by a river...water is free. She'd mention that it wasn't the roughest journey she has had, which yeah...being carried by a handsome Samurai, flying across the skies must not have been too bad. Hagane himself was a well of Stamina, despite being a somewhat lazy person at times--known for snoozing and lounging around--the man could run or fly for days without stopping. After they had filled their fuel tanks, so to speak, Hagane would be sitting by the fire after eating when Kiyoko would thank him, and Hayabusa, for the food, him looking to her as she washed her hands in the river.

He'd push himself up from his seating position, shifting his Katana from where it'd rested against his shoulder, between his arms at he ate--to placing it back on his left hip. Kiyoko's voice grossed his ears, him glancing back over to her as she asked him about how he thought bathing would be in this cold weather. He'd let out a single 'heh' chuckle and shut his eyes, smiling a hint. "I myself was about to head up the river a bit to the waterfall. " he'd say as he stepped over towards the river, coming to stand just off of her left side, him glancing down the river. About 150 meters down stream was a waterfall, something he'd spotted before they had landed. "Might be a bit chilly for it, but not too bad...if you wish to bathe I'll head to the waterfall so you may have your privacy, Kiyoko." he'd say, turning so his back was now towards her as he began walking that direction.

"Although, feel free to join me if you wish." he'd say almost in passing as he walked away, a glance over his shoulder revealed a smile before he faced forward, continuing to head to the waterfall.

Kiyoko

Character File

Post by Kiyoko Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:31 am

Her flirting it seemed had not gone unnoticed, as evidenced by his reply. She wasn’t sure that he would take her up on her implied suggestion, and now that she was faced with it she was concerned about the temperature of the water she fully intended to step into. Kiyoko was raised in these mountains and had spent her whole adult life in the colder regions of the continent so while that did make her hardier than most it also made her more keenly aware of the dangers the cold posed. The more responsible part of her whispered that it was foolish to engage in such frivolity, but the part of her that had enjoyed being cradled by the handsome Samurai as they had flown here was much louder and more insistent. Her mind made up, she would rise as Hagane walked further down towards the waterfall and as she rose she caught a smile briefly along with his words of invitation. With a mischievous grin at the back of the dark haired man she would sprint past him hoping to reach the waterfall before him, a light laugh passing her lips as she darted towards their destination. She had never considered herself to be competitive, however she also had not had anyone to compete against. And now that she had someone that she considered to be fair competition she wanted desperately to be the first to dive into the icy waters.

The quick and short run did much to warm her, as did the adrenaline most likely, and as she neared the riverbank she would begin removing her hat and sword belt. As she bent down to gently place her gear on the ground she would look around for Hagane, offering a smile of her own. She quickly realized the flaw in her plan as much of her clothing was buckled intricately and would not be removed any quicker for her hurrying. She very briefly considered plunging into the water fully clothed, but decided against it as then she wouldn’t have anything to wear afterwards. With the smallest of frowns she would slow her pace and begin methodically removing the belts and straps and ties that held her outfit together, carefully placing them in a pile on the ground beside her sword and hat. Without looking up from her efforts she would speak to Hagane. “I fear I came ill dressed for spontaneous swimming in the mountains. This would go faster if a certain handsome Samurai were to help me.” She would then look towards Hagane and move closer, her fingers resting on the buckles along her ribs in a silent suggestion for assistance.

(120 exp)

The Diplomat:
    Hagane
    Hagane

Post by Hagane Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:31 am

Hagane's keen sense of empathy was feeling the vibes Kiyoko gave off, even without seeing it he could almost feel her grin as she would rise up. The middle aged Samurai kept walking towards his destination up the river--but his ears burned with the sound of quickened footsteps as Kiyoko decided she wished to have a little fun with him it seemed. The younger woman darted past him with a giggle, he simply shut his eyes and smiled, a single chuckle before opening his eyes and going along with it...he wasn't much for running but he would go ahead and chase after her. Although he didn't make much progress on catching up, she'd beat him to the Waterfall. He would catch up just in time to see her bent over--placing her gear down.

The man couldn't help but stare for just a moment. Considering she had looked to smile at him during this, she'd likely have noticed.

Hagane would slip his sword from his belt, and lean it against a tree--removing his Kasa and placing the hat over the handle of the Katana. By now she'd slowed herself down, realizing she couldn't just tug off her clothing so easily...not to mention the issue of warmth, as it was still rather cold, much colder then when she had taken her skinny dip swim in the Desert. His ear was graced with the young woman's voice, the hints of flirtation was turning more open at the mention of a 'handsome samurai'. It made his heart rate rise just a bit, a smile forming on his features.

Hagane would stand close to Kiyoko once she approached, while a single finger snap would take care of the issue with the cold. Three blue orbs of fire ignited and encircled the two, giving off a dim blue light around them, and in seconds the ambient temperature would rise, warming the area around them and making it much more comfortable for the both of them. The man would hold the same smile he had, redish-brown hues searching for the young woman's gaze. "As long as a certain young beauty doesn't mind the assistance." he'd say somewhat quietly, just loud enough to be heard over the crashing water from the waterfall nearby. The falls wasn't too dramatic, maybe a 5 meter drop with a somewhat choked waterflow, making it rather peaceful to be around and not as chaotic as larger waterfalls. What neither of them realized yet was the cave hidden behind the cascading water.

Hagane's hands was gentle as he reached up and began aiding Kiyoko in removing the belts that seemed to hold her intricate outfit together, and anything else she would have him help with. A small hint of pink had crossed the bridge of his nose as he was doing this, although it was well hidden by the blue glow given by the Kosaten o Terasu technique he'd performed. His hand would slip to rest softly against her side, basically at her hip or just above it, him looking into her eyes once more. At this point removing anything else was gonna leave nothing more to the imagination about her body, and he wasn't sure if she wanted his help for the last bit. The two clearly wasn't being shy with flirting, but he still didn't wish to overstep any boundaries...even if he totally has his hand on her hip right now.

[Learned Kosaten o Terasu ('Light the Crossroads')]

Kiyoko

Character File

Post by Kiyoko Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:32 am

Kiyoko had noticed Hagane staring, and was pleased when he moved closer. With a snap of his fingers the chill in the air was gone, and a soft gasp of surprise escaped Kiyoko’s lips at the ring of blue fire that surrounded them both. She would return his smile at his request for permission from her and speak quietly in turn “I don’t mind at all, the fire certainly helps with the cold, thank you.” Removing as much (or little depending on how you viewed what she had started with) clothing as she had already had made her somewhat chilly and the blue fire orbs were sincerely appreciated.

As Hagane began removing the belts from her outfit she couldn’t help but shiver, not from the cold, that had already been taken care of. But from the thrill of the current scenario she found herself in. It had been many years since she had felt comfortable and safe enough to enjoy someone else’s company. And it wasn’t long before her cheeks would flush adding a bright pink hue to her otherwise pale complexion. As the remainder of the ties and buckles were removed she felt Hagane’s hand rest on her hip and it would take considerable willpower on her part to not move immediately to press herself against him. Taking a deep breath to steady her resolve and focusing her bright blue eyes on his reddish-brown ones she would slowly remove the remainder of her shirt by pulling it over her head. She would lose eye contact briefly as the thin fabric came up over her face but she kept her gaze on him. With her top removed the cold mountain air had easy access to her skin and this time when she shivered it was due to the cold, and a perceptive eye could easily see the goosebumps on her bare skin as she looked up at the handsome man.

(140 exp)

The Diplomat:
    Hagane
    Hagane

Post by Hagane Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:32 am

Hagane would hear a small gasp from the younger Samurai when the man performed the technique that’d keep them warm as they stood in the midnight mountain air. It’d seem his move to keep them both comfortable was appreciated. When he’d begun helping the dark haired and blue eyed beauty with relieving her of her various belts, bandages, and what-have-you--he’d take notice of the shiver Kiyoko experienced. If they had more neutral lighting, he’d probably notice the blush crossing her face as well. Once his hand had come to rest just above her hip, the man feeling her skin with his fingertips due to her outfit leaving most her lower torso exposed, he’d hear the woman take in a deep breath, their eyes meeting as she’d go ahead and tug up on her top, it only momentarily breaking the line of sight between their eyes.

The aging Samurai held a subtle smile on his face, feeling the woman shiver once more--this time due to the cold rather than his touch--out of the corner of his eye he could see the goosebumps on her upper arms. He couldn’t help it now, his hand upon her hip shifting position to slide more behind her lower back, a gentle pull would have Kiyoko brought close enough to be against him, as the taller man kept focus on her eyes. Due to their height difference, she’d only come up to his chest when the man pulled her closer. His hand would caress the woman’s figure, a gentle running of his fingertips along the small of her back. His gaze for a moment would avert from her’s, but was quick to lock eyes with her once more...him leaning down closer to her, making up for some of the difference in their height, just enough to rest his forehead atop her head. Wouldn’t be much of a stretch on her toes to be face to face with him.

Kiyoko

Character File

Post by Kiyoko Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:32 am

She hadn’t been certain how her forwardness would be received, it was hit or miss when it came to her dealing with people. But as Hagane pulled her closer towards him she felt that she hadn’t pushed too far. She allowed herself to be pulled towards him, pressing herself gently against his well built frame. Their height difference was all the more apparent now that they were standing together and she craned her neck up to continue gazing into his eyes. The feeling of his fingers along her lower spine was wonderful and she would arch her back slightly in response to his caress. She caught his sudden shift in gaze and would pause for a moment before continuing with her intentions, to be sure his were the same. As the Samurai leaned down towards her and rested his head on hers she would place her hands on either of his arms to steady her balance and rise up on her toes. Her fingers would curl into the soft cotton fabric of his yukata as she would raise her face to his and breathe softly into his ear. “I’m still half dressed.” She didn’t even mention the more obvious fact that he was still fully dressed.

(160 exp)

The Diplomat:
    Hagane
    Hagane

Post by Hagane Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:33 am

The feeling of the woman’s hands steadying herself on his arms, and soon the warmth of her breath on his ear made that side of his face tingle, him now being the one to shiver as she expressed she was still half dressed. His free hand would come to the hip opposite of the one he’d rested his hand on before--which now had also re-taken this position, him hooking his thumbs into the beltline of her bottoms, and it wouldn’t be but a moment later he’d kneeled down, and she’d be easily able to simply step out of them--now at her ankles. He’d take a step back and in a smooth movement had removed the belt around himself, and was able to slip out of his clothing in a matter of seconds. He’d turn his side to her and cast a smile, offering a hand to the young woman while gesturing for her to join him. Assuming she’d take his hand, he’d step into the water, it by now slightly warmed by his jutsu--but still rather cold simply due to how well water held its temperature.

He entered a bit slowly, although due to the fire that ran through the man’s soul, his ki would keep him rather comfortable, even in the chilly waters. After letting her enter the river at whichever pace she felt comfortable with, he’d give a fairly sudden tug and pull her against him, this time more firmly, the feeling of their bodies together making the man’s heart skip a beat. "I hope you don’t mind me being so forward...But it's hard to resist." he’d say with a subtle smile, before leaning in close to press his lips to hers. He wasn’t sure how she’d take it...was a bit of a bold move, then again--clearly there was something between them. A spark of some sort. Be it lust or something more, only time will tell...but in the moment, this felt right.

Kiyoko

Character File

Post by Kiyoko Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:33 am

As he slid her shorts down to the ground Kiyoko blushed all the more, she was also relieved as just moments before she had been warm in his embrace and was keenly aware of the cold that the removal of his body from hers had left. The blue fire orbs still danced away around the two of them, but the wind on the mountains still swept through occasionally. More than that though Kiyoko felt the absence of him more starkly than the introduction of the cool breeze. As she carefully stepped out of her clothing she was briefly dumbstruck as Hagane removed his belt, and therefore also his Yukata, in one fluid motion. Had she realised just how easy it was to disrobe the man, she may have tried it herself a good deal sooner. He struck an impressive figure, and she fairly stared at him as he turned to move into the river, his hand outstretched for hers. After gathering her wits she would quickly kick off her tall leather boots, her pile of garments now in disarray, and would place her hand into his. She was only a little bit sad that in the end he had managed to end up in the river before her. All in all she supposed this was a much better outcome so far than merely beating him to it.

Judging from Hagane’s reaction to the water, she stepped bravely into it, not fearing that it was too cold as he didn’t appear to be much bothered by it. How very wrong she was. It wasn’t exactly ice cold, the blue fire had done much to heat it, but it was still quite the shock and she couldn’t stifle the gasp that came as her first leg was submerged. Her hand would grip him all the harder and with some effort she convinced herself it was worth it and took another step in, her skin tightening and stinging as it got used to the frigid liquid. Once both feet were in she was promptly swept off them and back into the strong man’s arms. A surprised laugh would ring out as she grasped onto his shoulders, using the water to help her float and stay face to face with the handsome Samurai. Kiyoko would smile as he spoke, she didn’t mind at all, in fact she couldn’t have been happier. “I would say the same to you, on both counts. But it seems that with both of us being equally difficult to resist there isn’t much point in resisting is there?” As he leaned in and placed his lips on hers she returned the kiss in kind, enjoying the feeling of him against her skin, and his warm breath on her mouth. She would bring her left hand up to caress the side of his face while the fingers of her right would press into his shoulder blade as she attempted to pull him even closer to her. She all but forgot about the temperature of the water as she gave in to her more primal desires, the heat radiating off of Hagane as their bodies pressed into each other keeping her warm. She would break their kiss for a moment as she took a gentle nip at his lower lip with her teeth, lust and mischief evident in her blue eyes as she would try to catch his gaze for a moment before lowering her mouth to his again.

(180 exp)

The Diplomat:
    Hagane
    Hagane

Post by Hagane Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:34 am

By now the moon was the only natural light provided, aided by the azure orbs of flame that danced and encircled the two of them as their night only had just begun--Hagane being able to take grasp of the young beauty’s hand and lead her into the water with him. She seemed to be shocked at how cold it was, even with his ability to warm the air around them--thermodynamics of water kept it very chilled. This was translated by a tightening of the grip on his hand, and a gasp let out by her as the cold water washed over her leg. Still, once she was at least mildly used to it, the man tugged her in and close to himself. He couldn’t help but smile just a hint more when hearing her laugh grace his ears...he hadn’t heard that type of laughter in many years. There was something bittersweet about the moment the two Samurai found themselves caught up in for Hagane...but he wouldn’t let it rob him of enjoying himself. Hagane was a complicated soul, with a past that haunted him...but he was also a man of peace, achieving inner peace required one to deal with these demons head on. Something he’d done...he was allowed to be happy too, right?
    He’d listen to her response, the two of them face to face as they floated in the water, Kiyoko bringing up a point...why resist it. He’d not say anything, instead the two would share their first kiss...the woman’s hand caressing Hagane’s face--his own hand rested upon her lower back to keep the younger woman pulled close to himself. He’d find her breaking the kiss simply to give a teasing tug to his lip, the two of their gazes meeting. Hagane didn’t need to be empathic to read the desires in her eyes. Once again Hagane would lock lips with the dark haired beauty. His hand upon the arch of her back would fall deeper into the water, a full palm grip of her rear would be a good reminder his hand was there only a moment after moving from her back.
    His other hand would move to push her hair back gently, giving himself a easy transition from the kiss to her neck, the man’s breath crossing the skin of her neck before he’d kiss on Kiyoko’s neck, nipping and tugging at the skin as well--his hand sliding up the back of her head, fingers interlacing into her dark locks. The warming Azure flames would slowly spin around them, the warmth from them and their own bodies making the thoughts of the cold a thing of the past now. Only thought in Hagane's mind was the woman he held close. A cocktail of emotions shifting through the Samurai’s mind as he gave in to his inner desires.

Kiyoko

Character File

Post by Kiyoko Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:35 am

When Hagane didn’t pull away from her playful bite her eyes would flash with excitement. As he kissed her again a soft sound would emanate from her throat, not quite a moan or a growl but something in between. Her grip on the man’s shoulder blade would intensify, her fingers curling in so the tips of her nails began to press insistently against his flesh. She realized what she was doing and relaxed her hand briefly, not wanting to injure him, and tried to spread out the energy she was channeling into that one hand to the rest of her body. She had a deep aching need for him and her body burned with a desire to do something. The whole world had disappeared and all there was left was the two of them, floating in an endless expanse of bliss. This was not how she had been expecting to spend her night, but now somehow it felt completely natural, as though they had done this a hundred times and it was still brand new.

As she focused on their kiss and relaxing her muscles she suddenly felt a strong grip on her rear and her instincts took over once more. Her left hand would grip his hair and she would moan softly into his mouth, while her right hand dug deeply into his back once more seeking to pull him even closer. She was struggling to stay afloat, the feel of Hagane’s touch being distracting enough that she needed to steady herself and so she would lift both legs, crooking a knee over each of his hips using all four limbs to hold her body against the man. Kiyoko would let out a quiet frustrated whine as Hagane broke their kiss, her disappointment was short-lived however as his attention went to the delicate skin of her exposed neck. The feeling of his breath and the gentle scraping of his teeth sent violent shivers down her spine, causing her to writhe as she clung to him. She wasn’t in any danger of being hurt, but the possibility of it was irresistible, she could feel her muscles twitch at every nip and tug drawing her further and further from the world around them and deep into a carnal abyss.

Her breath was coming more rapidly and shallowly, her heart racing and she could feel the heat between them. She half believed that were she to look down at the water they were in, that she might see it boiling. Kiyoko released her grip from Hagane’s dark hair slowly dragging the tips of her fingers from his hair across his jaw and then gently down his throat to his chest. She let her hand rest there feeling the pulsing of his heart against her palm, all the while unconsciously digging her nails deeper and deeper into the flesh of her Samurai lover’s back. Using her legs she would squirm until she was nearly sitting held aloft by Hagane’s hand on her bottom.

(200 exp)

The Diplomat:
    Hagane
    Hagane

Post by Hagane Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:35 am

The older Samurai felt the woman’s fingers curl in to dig into the skin of his back, the sound she made while the two remained lip-locked igniting the man’s desires even further, the usually reserved and somewhat Stoic Ronin giving in to the moment. Even if they both hadn’t seen their night going this way, the tension between them since they’d met led them to this point. Two souls who have known love and had it stripped away, one of revenge, one of betrayal, intertwined under the moon’s gaze...had their paths meant to lead to this point? Maybe, maybe not...time could only tell. But right now, time stood still. It was just Hagane and Kiyoko…

Hagane heard, even felt, the moan in their passionate kiss once his hand had taken hold of her in a more intimate way--Kiyoko’s own hand having gripped Hagane’s hair, the man having rather long black locks. This only made the man deepen their kiss, a tongue silently asking for permission to meet with hers, his hand gripping the woman more firmly, pulling her against him tightly. It seemed she felt the need to be closer to him, he felt the woman’s legs curl about his hips, drawing the two of them even closer. The kiss wouldn’t last forever though, Hagane quickly transitioned to Kiyoko’s neck, this would see her contort and squirm at the feeling. His hand gave her a firm squeeze, the man’s other hand sliding gently along the side of the woman’s torso, coming down to meet her hip, before shifting to her inner thigh, already close--and the hand teasingly caressing closer. Hagane shifted suddenly, the man turning them both and before they knew it, they went through the waterfall, Hagane moving his hands to hers to pin her back against a rock wall behind the waterfall, at this same moment he’d sink his teeth into her neck, careful not to actually hurt her, but it didn’t quite tickle. By now there was no doubt she felt the man against her, letting it tease her a bit as he leaned back from her neck, the man looking into her azure hues, his own gaze riddled with desire.

It’d be then when something caught his attention, a cave entrance that’d been hidden behind the waterfall. A small breeze exiting it told the tale it was probably pretty deep of a cave and had some other place for the air to come from within. He glanced at it, seeing it was easily large enough for the two to enter and not even be cramped--Hagane shifting his eyes back to her, smiling. "Come on." he’d say, him letting go of one of her hands while gripping the other as he’d take a step into the cave, pulling her with him. The flames that kept the two warm on their late night adventure had flanked around the waterfall and would stay around them as Hagane would lead Kiyoko into the cave, assuming she had no objection to coming with him. What they’d soon find was nothing short of beautiful.

Not too far into the cave it opened up to a large cavern, a small pond fed by a waterfall cascading from an opening in the ceiling of the cavern, the moons light shining down and illuminating the crystal clear waters. The pond was surrounded by a patch of grass, and held in the small field of grass was a number of flowers that wasn’t so affected by the cold climate here. A single tree stood at the pond’s edge, roots curling into the waters where they met, the tree nearly reaching the roof above them...through the skylight gave a perfect view of the moon and a number of stars. Hagane reached behind his own head and pulled the tie holding his hair together, letting it fall freely past his shoulders before turning and smiling at Kiyoko. "Not what I expected to find...but I’m glad I found it with you..." he’d say through the smile, a tug pulling the woman close to him once more, arms curling about her lower back as he looked down to the shorter woman.
    Kiyoko
    Kiyoko

Character File

Post by Kiyoko Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:36 am

Kiyoko had a deep, aching need, a hunger the likes of which she had not known she could have. As Hagane’s tongue probed for her own she would silently reply in kind, her own tongue gently massaging his and relishing in the passionate kiss. As he teased her, gently biting her neck, sliding his hand just too far away down her inner thigh she couldn’t help but to groan into his mouth. It was near maddening, and while normally a very patient person Kiyoko was in no mood to wait. Just when she thought she wouldn’t be able to stand another moment she found herself swiftly moved through the waterfall and pushed up against a rock wall. The sudden shock of cold from the splashing water brought another sharp gasp from her and a violent shiver, her already tensed muscles increasing the strength of the grip she had on Hagane’s shoulder and chest. She didn’t mind though and the devilish grin that she cast his way more than showed it.

Being pinned as she was, Hagane’s strong arms holding her against the rocks ignited something inside her. Instinctively she pushed back against his force, but not too much. She found she wanted to be held there as the subject of his whims and desires and only pushed back enough to encourage him to hold her still. Her mock struggle was accompanied by yet another sharp gasp followed by the hiss of her releasing her breath as a response to his teeth sinking into her neck. The pain of it mixed with the pleasure of the experience was overwhelming and she moaned loudly. Her legs no longer seemed to want to keep her vertical and she would slide an inch or two down the rock wall, her own body no longer listening to her demands. She could feel him against her and she moved against him as much as she was able, enjoying the feel of his hardness against her skin. She wanted to feel him elsewhere but for now she was ecstatic to have him take control. She had spent so long having to be the strong one, to be in charge, to have all the answers and make all the decisions that having him take the lead was exactly what she needed.

The rocks scratched at the skin on her back, adding to the intense feelings that flowed through her, making her voice louder and her movements slightly more erratic as each new sensation of pain or pleasure caused her to twitch and caused even more sensations that likely would have continued ad infinium had Hagane not stopped his attentions momentarily. She gazed into his eyes as he looked at her, frustration plainly visible on her face. She would growl seductively at him as he continued teasing and pulled her further into the cave he had spotted. “I assume your intention is to drive me insane.” She was only half joking, she desperately wanted him to take her right then and there, but it seemed he had other plans as they walked further into the rocks. In the short time it took them to enter the cave proper she had cooled somewhat, the flush in her skin had dimmed and her breathing had almost returned to normal.

Looking around at what he had discovered she was in awe. It was breathtakingly beautiful, a hidden treasure in the mountains, the crystal clear pool surrounded by grass and flowers with one solitary tree keeping silent vigil. Even the air felt warmer here against her bare skin and she might have stood there forever drinking in the natural beauty of the place when a movement beside her caught her eye. She would turn to face Hagane just as he released his long dark hair from it’s tie. She smiled up at him appreciatively as his arms returned to her once more, he was a truly beautiful man and at least for this night, he was hers. She would slide the palms of her hands up his forearms resting her hands there and reply quietly. “I wouldn’t want to share it with anyone else.” She would press herself against him again, leaning her cheek against his chest and sighing deeply as she felt the warmth of him against her again. It felt to her as though this was where she was supposed to be and she allowed the comfortable and intimate feeling to envelope her for a brief moment before letting her urges take over again. She wanted him to take control again and so she playfully took grasp of his nipple between her teeth fully expecting him to try to stop her.

(220 exp)

The Diplomat:
    Hagane
    Hagane

Post by Hagane Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:36 am

he Dark haired and azure eyed beauty seemed to get what she wanted, the woman’s intentions to get a reaction out of Hagane was successful. The man was easily able to shift the woman about in his arms, while he didn’t know it--she adored it. He’d feel the woman arch herself against him, it made him shiver only a bit as if he could feel the energy she was putting off. An energy of desire. The feeling of her leg caressing his had seen the grip about Kiyoko’s wrists tighten a bit. His time teasing her would only drive Kiyoko more crazy for it, again feeling her arch up against him, him having to move just a bit to keep up with her movements while continuing his own.

But once he’d let go of her wrists and his head disappeared between her legs, the real fun began. Hagane...well, he was the type to make sure to please a woman he is with. He wasn’t in it for just his own relief. Something Kiyoko probably could appreciate. She had pleaded for more. The Healing Hand of Steel continued to toy with Kiyoko more and more, the movement of his tongue and lips against her becoming more intense as the woman laced her fingers into his hair. He’d soon find her grasping for one of his hands, currently holding into her hip. He was quick to pick up on what she wanted when she pushed his fingers into her skin more. Her voice would soon confirm it...she didn’t want him to be gentle.
    His hands would move, and he repositioned himself. Her legs would be put up over his muscular shoulders and his arm wrapped around from under one, hand reaching around and gripping her inner thigh tightly, his fingers pressed very firmly into her skin, nails however short they may be digging in Kiyoko’s sensitive flesh. This wasn’t the only thing, now he wouldn’t hold back anymore. His lips would suck her bud between them, and he’d brush his teeth against it in a very rapid manner, intermittently mixing it up with his tongue and lips every other couple of seconds. His free hand meanwhile was able to slip up under his chin, and would trace a fingertip along her womanhood.

He wouldn’t tease her more then that though, no, the finger would be pushed in and quickly curled upwards to the inner wall. His finger easily reached Kiyoko’s spot within, only taking a moment to find, and would immediately twitch firmly against it rapidly. He clearly was trying to overload the woman’s stimuli with his onslaught of pleasurable actions, and he would only keep going, making sure to keep up with any bucking and movements she’d make. He’d shut his eyes as he would savor her taste, never relenting.

Kiyoko

Character File

Post by Kiyoko Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:36 am

It seemed as though Hagane did not so much appreciate her biting as he quickly removed her from her location, strong hands lifting her up by her rear to be face to face with him once more. She wondered briefly if he knew that had been her intention, but her musings were interrupted by his lips on hers as she felt herself being lowered onto the soft grass, her arms draped around the Samurai’s neck and shoulders. She adored how easy it was for the larger man to move her around, how he could just put her anywhere he wanted. As if he had heard her thoughts he raised her arms above her head and pinned her once more by her wrists, this time to the ground. She returned his kiss, arching her body up to meet his, seeking as much contact with him as she could. Her former breathlessness had returned and she could feel her body reacting of its own accord again. With her arms unavailable she would move her right leg and slowly caress the man’s left leg with it, all the while kissing him deeply, soft moans accompanying her kisses.

It wasn’t long before she realized that she was being made to pay for her previous biting. As kisses trailed their way down her body she would arch her back further, revelling in every kiss and small bite. She wanted to move him, the small ministrations were wonderful but she wanted more and he seemed content to tease her while he held her helpless to it. As his lips and tongue gave her breast much needed attention she breathed a sigh of relief, the swirling sensation of his tongue against her nipple caused her hips to rise unconsciously towards him as her center began to throb with need. The grass was soft and pricked her just slightly, but it wasn’t the same exciting feeling as the rocks against her back had been, or Hagane’s teeth biting at her flesh. It was too gentle, too soft and she wanted to feel the same overwhelming pain and pleasure she had felt before. In Between gasps brought on by Hagane’s tongue she managed to squeak out a plea. “Please Hagane. More.” She wasn’t able to articulate exactly what she wanted more of, her mind was cloudy with lust and wouldn’t allow it, but she hoped that he understood.

Perhaps he had, was her thought as he released her wrists and moved further down her body and without so much as a second to react his head disappeared between her thighs. The first flick of his tongue against her evoked a high pitched squeak of surprise followed by a low moan as his expert tongue danced across her bud. Her hands would reach for him, sliding their way into his silky dark hair and gripping desperately as the clearly more experienced man gave her pleasure she had never felt before. She could feel her core tightening, like a spring wound too tight and waiting for release. Still though she felt like something was missing, an emptiness, a need not sated. Freeing one of her hands from his hair she sought out one of his hands, attempting to press his fingers into the flesh of her hip with her own hand over his. Her hips were bucking gently causing her mound to do the same against his skillful mouth and she squirmed under him delighting in the ceasing of his teasing. She had unconsciously moved her other hand from his hair to the top of her own thigh and was clutching at her thigh with the tips of her fingers, her nails digging in. The feeling was not the same though and she knew it. She breathed out another request in between moans and squeals. “Harder. Please. I don’t want you to be gentle.”

(240 exp)

The Diplomat:
    Hagane
    Hagane

Post by Hagane Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:37 am

Hagane was very focused on what he was doing--so much so he probably had even dropped his sensing technique at this point. Still, this didn’t stop him from hearing the woman’s vocalizations to his actions, once he’d brushed his teeth against Kiyoko’s womanhood, she didn’t seem to hold back, surely if there had been anyone anywhere close by...they likely heard the echo. But that aside, Hagane never stopped, the man continuing to keep up with every movement she made with her hips. This would remain true when Kiyoko felt Hagane’s fingertip gently pressed along her skin, the buck her hips he’d simply adjust to, and continue with his intentions. He was in control of the situation...and he enjoyed every moment of it. He got enjoyment out of pleasuring her...it only made him want more too.

To say she seemed to enjoy what happened once he would curl his finger within her may have been an understatement, she lifted herself off the ground by her legs upon his shoulders and her head at the touch of the Healing Hand of Steel...maybe not the most appropriate nickname in this situation. He could feel her tighten up, almost pulling his finger in and holding it there--or trying to force it out. But he’d keep moving it, fingertip rapidly, even more so now, twitching and flicking against her most sensitive area, his tongue, lips, and teeth toying with the next most sensitive. It may have been too much for her. Hagane would for sure get a taste, the woman’s body releasing the built up tension in a rush from within. Hagane almost moaned at the feeling of her climax, the taste of her filling his lips. He never relented through it though, trying his hardest to make sure it wasn’t cut short by anything on his part--prolonged as much as he could make it.

The dark haired man would finally pull back, his head lifting to look up at her, him removing his finger and savoring the taste that coated it for a moment. He couldn’t wait anymore, him shifting himself to let the woman’s legs fall off his shoulders, only to catch them with his arms and spread her open--giving himself a view he could look at forever. He leaned over, going to press his lips to hers once more in a passionate kiss--meanwhile she’d feel the length of Hagane’s manhood at her doors, teasing entrance. His hands moved to curl around her thighs and give himself a solid grip over the smaller woman’s body, a shift of his hips letting him enter, pushing deep within as Hagane deepened his kiss, tongue wishing to dance with Kiyoko’s once more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:46 am