Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Trials and tribulations [Solo/training]

Orochi Risu
    Orochi Risu

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton|Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Kuchiyose
    Class: D
    Ryo: 7,800

Trials and tribulations [Solo/training] Empty Trials and tribulations [Solo/training]

Post by Orochi Risu Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:43 pm

It was always fun to help out her uncle when she had some free time, as he never failed to try and tutor her some more in the ways of their family and the things the both of them shared: their skills. Admittedly, Risu's uncle Enaka was a much better practicioner of medical ninjutsu than she was, but unlike her, he actually wasn't a shinobi, at least not anymore. After sustaining a crippling injury during a training accident, he had been compensated by the village with a small practice and laboratory near the village's center.

Now he spend his days figuring out new techniques, reading up the latest advancements in the fields of medicine, chemistry and other medic related stuff. He was now a doctor, helping out people in return for a payment. However, he wasn't part of the Ijutsu department of the village, as he desired not to be dependant on the village nor follow its strict rules too much, as he, just like Risu had lost too much on behalf of Kirigakure to have the same kind of blind loyalty as most of those idiots surrounding them seemed to have, especially those young, ignorant kids that didn't seem to know about how screwed up the rules of the village seemed to be.

Alas, Enaka was not in a position to actually do anything about it and in the years he had spend raising Risu, though being honest with her in regards to his views on the village, he truly hoped she'd have a good future ahead of her. Seeing her growth and aiding in it was something he liked to do, watching her absorb the knowledge he had and teaching her many things he had thought of and experimented with in the past was a true delight.

"Well now, Risu," Enaka pointed at the fisheries and the boats unloading their catches of the day. "We'll be buying some fish from those guys for a small experiment today. Are you interested in trying out a new technique with me?"

The kunoichi looked at the nets filled with struggling and squirming fish, flapping about while gasping for air. In a sense those fish reminded her of herself, creatures stuck in a world controlled by set rules and regulation, unable to thrive when outside of their comfort zone. It actually was kind of pitiful, Risu had wanted to leave the village for so long, yet was still unable and affraid of actually doing so. Lately though, she started to disregard the village's notorious darkness and decided to perhaps have some friendly relations with other kids her age, thinking it might enable her to grow even more and get strong enough to one day make her final decision. "Sure, I'd like to do that, uncle."

They ended up buying a handful of trout and with their wares carefully packed in a bag, the two of them headed towards the practice of one of her uncle's colleagues. Hozuki Iroh was apparently just as fascinated by Ijutsu and its practical uses just like Enaka was and at the sight of the young kunoichi and her uncle standing in front of his door, he immediately allowed them to use his facilities, eagre to see the results of Risu's training. "Now now jou-chan, do your best. I'm interested in what your uncle's been cooking up this time...ah, he'll be cooking fish later on, no?"

With the three of them laughing, Enaka gave Risu a pat on the back and pointed at one of the trouts which he had unpacked and placed on an iron slab. "You know how I thought you how to use the Healing hands technique, right?"

"Yes..." Risu tilted her head to the side, her black hair falling off of her shoulders and nearly obscuring her vision. She was quite curious to what her uncle had planned for her this time. "I remember that, yes."

Enaka laughed and went towards the fish, holding his hands over it and as his chakra started to come out and touch the dead animal, it suddenly started flapping about. This was the genius of the Mystical palm, a very strong ijutsu technique that was a staple among professional Ijutsu users. Risu was still not strong or knowledgeable enough for that technique, but it did wow her every time she saw her uncle use it. "Now I'll show you what I want you to try later on."

He made a few handseals and suddenly pressed against the fish's tail with both of his index fingers, allowing some of his chakra to seep into the fish, before telling Risu to bring a wooden plank. When she did so, Enaka slapped the fish and in reponse it flapped its tail right against the wooden plank and actually managed to crack it, nearly breaking it with a single hit. "This is what you'll be practicing today: the Pressure strike technique."

Orochi Risu
    Orochi Risu

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton|Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Kuchiyose
    Class: D
    Ryo: 7,800

Trials and tribulations [Solo/training] Empty Re: Trials and tribulations [Solo/training]

Post by Orochi Risu Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:32 pm

Enaka placed Risu in front of the iron slab and placed another trout onto it, telling his niece to write down the usual seal that they use to concentrate her chakra and prevent it from overwhelming the fish. It was a standard practice to use certain restrictions when dealing with just practicing chakra control. So when all preperations had been made, Risu started off by channeling her chakra into the fish, resucitating it and allowing it to regain consciousness.

"Good, very good, you're really getting the hang of the basic stuff," Enaka laughed, patting his niece on the back while taking a good look at the fish. "As you can see, this one's got a rather weak tail, possibly injured in a scuff or something. The idea of the technique which I showed you earlier, is to pinpoint the core or center of someone's muscles and nervous systems and influence those with a tiny bit of chakra to in this case enhance certain aspects or functions of those muscles."

"So basically, you want me to strengthen this fish' tail by using your experimental  technique?" Risu grinned slightly while she made that statement, already noticing the surprised look on Hozuki Iroh's face and as she turned towrds her uncle, his expression did not disappoint as it was an expression of delight and approval.

"Yep, that's exactly what I want you to try," He laughed, stretched out an arm towards the fish and made a rather mocking bow towards the young kunoichi." You saw how I did it, now you try it."

Allowing her hands to go over the fish, Risu tried to get a feel for the creature's bone structure, it's musculatory and its nervous system. It wasn't hard to remember everything about humans, but fish were so different that she needed some time to figure it all out before trying to emulate what her uncle had shown her earlier. However, as the time passed, she finally managed to figure it all out; how the fish breathed, moved and perhaps even thought thanks to analyzing its entire structure.

"Let's see," Making the proper handselas that had been shown to her, Risu suddenly pressed her two index fingers on both sides of the base of the fish' tail, allowing just a smidge of her chakra to be channeled into it and as a result, the fish' tail seemed much healthier and stronger, yet sadly only for a few seconds before returning back to its weakened state. "Strange that it only lasts that long, no?"

Enaka simply applauded and pointed out it was a fish after all and that the technique was primarily based on human anatomy, not to mention her chakra was being restricted anyway in this case. "Now that you know how it works, you shouldn't be having issues with trying to use it on yourself, since you are a human, which means you know your body perfectly, all of its strengths, weaknesses and anatomic properties."

EXIT

Ijutsu-Pressure Strike Learned

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:57 am