Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Gitchii's training (IO)

Gitchii
    Gitchii

Village : N/A

Gitchii's training (IO) Empty Gitchii's training (IO)

Post by Gitchii Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:52 pm

Gitchii's training (IO) Traini10

INTRO

Another day for Gitchii, they all seemed to merge at this point, something had to change. Everyone at the conglomerate seemed to be training harder than ever, not wanting to be left behind he decided some intense training had to be underway. he had only just become a genin and had never felt so empowered especially after recently learning an element, his swordsmanship skills could still do with some work also. Kenjutsu was something a bit newer to him so he needed to practice as much as possible, he had always used a sword but Kenjutsuit was a bit more than just swinging a sword around.

He packed a few things together, food, water, and camping gear, and scrolls with some jutsu he had wanted to learn, He planned to head out to the training grounds and spend some quality time training by himself making for no distractions. he needed to reset, he needed to become stronger. He had hoped to stay there as many nights as he needed. He told his parents not to expect him back for a while and headed out.

WC:175 EXP:10+5  

Gitchii's training (IO) Empty Re: Gitchii's training (IO)

Post by Gitchii Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:57 pm

Spoiler:

After Arriving at the training grounds he set his things out from his bag and made camp, Which was located in the far corner away from were anyone else’s would train, he didn’t want to end up hurting anyone, lighting was a powerful element and when training a new jutsu it was not something he wanted to go out of control being so conductive. He opened the first scroll placing it in front of him taking a set on the floor. He spent some time reading it making sure he understood what he was actually trying to Accomplish. After getting the jist of how it worked and practising the hand signs he stood and shook his hands out getting himself ready.

He started to gather chakra in his body, he was relaxed and confident as always. he wove the hand sights he had Memorised and Proceeded to perform them, Dragon -> Claping hands → Monkey sending out the ration chakra he had stored up, it produced a snake like lighting wave that went flying forward, 30 meters before disappearing. He let out a chuckle “ easy enough “ he thought to himself “ I need to push myself harder, I have to learn something stronger, I’m stronger than this “ he muttered to himself.

Wc 208 EXP:10+5

Post by Gitchii Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:58 pm

Spoiler:

Gitchiis longed to get stronger and didn’t hesitate to start learning his next technique, again he opened the next scroll and memorised the theory behind the jutsu. It looked easy enough but He needed something to practise on this time as he turned to look at some nearby trees about 50-60 m away. ” I hope I don’t make too much of a mess over here, I’m pretty far out the way and I’m sure any groundsmen would understand me using these trees if I practised on those training stumps I’m sure I’d end up hurting anyone pasting by

He took a stance and He Prepared himself once again, concentrating, gathering Chakra, this time he released it in a manner of a strike/bolt aiming for the tree, it seemed again like a success, he tried multiple times trying to advance its outcome and damage just like the scroll said was possible. after while he was able to form up to six sticks even being able to control them with a bit more practise. He was happy with the results he was getting but still could not lose the urge he could do better, he was truly blessed when it came down to learning ration types, a Natural and knew he could perform even stronger techniques.

WC 213 EXP 10+5=15

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:41 pm