Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

Path of the Revenant. (Fujikawa's updates)

Anonymous

Path of the Revenant. (Fujikawa's updates) - Page 2 Empty Re: Path of the Revenant. (Fujikawa's updates)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:02 pm

Update Type: Black market exchange, purchase and a mission completion.
    Information: Gaining 360,000 Ryo from selling x6 MRPs to the black market in HE and spending 36,000 (10% of the sale) to cover Okane's black market fee. I am also spending 50,000 Ryo to purchase a chemistry station.

Before: 11,000

New Ryo total: 281,000

And I also wish to gain 20 EXP, the [Mystical Palm Technique] jutsu and the [Delicate Illness Extraction Technique] Jutsu from the "field hospital" thread. I am also gaining 120 exp from "Of Rice Wine and Smoke." I will also claiming 10,000 Ryo and 10 exp from the linked mission. Fianlly, gaining 10,000 Ryo from the village update as I did two missions last month.

Before:
    Lifetime Total Experience: 460 (Including exp from trades)
    Current Experience: 160 (460/1000)

After:

Lifetime Total Experience: 370 (Including exp from trades)
    Current Experience: 70 (370/1000)

Link:
    Under the Table Deals 04. +324,000 Ryo

Purchase 01 -50,000 Ryo.

Field Hospital. 20 exp from 2 solo posts.

Of Rice Wine and Smoke. +120 exp from 6 duo posts.

Chemist for a Day. 10 exp from 1 solo post.

Village update.

Last edited by Fujikawa Setsuko on Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Path of the Revenant. (Fujikawa's updates) - Page 2 Empty Re: Path of the Revenant. (Fujikawa's updates)

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:24 pm

Fujikawa Setsuko wrote:Update Type: Black market exchange, purchase and a mission completion.
    Information: Gaining 360,000 Ryo from selling x6 MRPs to the black market in HE and spending 36,000 (10% of the sale) to cover Okane's black market fee. I am also spending 50,000 Ryo to purchase a chemistry station.

And I also wish to gain 20 EXP, the [Mystical Palm Technique] jutsu and the [Delicate Illness Extraction Technique] Jutsu from the "field hospital" thread. I am also gaining 120 exp from "Of Rice Wine and Smoke." I will also claiming 10,000 Ryo and 10 exp from the linked mission. Fianlly, gaining 10,000 Ryo from the village update as I did two missions last month.

Before:

After:

Link:

Purchase 01 -50,000 Ryo.

Field Hospital.

Of Rice Wine and Smoke.

Chemist for a Day.

Village update.

For an exp gain you should mention the number of posts. Like break down why that's the amount of exp you are receiving.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:24 am

Okay. I added a break down of the post numbers next to the thread links.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:10 am

Fujikawa Setsuko wrote:Update Type: Black market exchange, purchase and a mission completion.

Before:

After:

Link:

Purchase 01 -50,000 Ryo.

Field Hospital. 20 exp from 2 solo posts.

Of Rice Wine and Smoke. +120 exp from 6 duo posts.

Chemist for a Day. 10 exp from 1 solo post.

Village update.

Approved

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:25 pm

Update Type: Faceoff faceon
    Information: Taking advantage of the free reset to change Fujikawa's faceclaim. If the following code could replace the "appearance" section in her app I'd be grateful.

Code:

[spoiler][img]https://i.imgur.com/2Ba7xws.png[/img[/spoiler]

Fujikawa is...tall. Standing at 190cm and weighing 80kg, one would not be mistaken for thinking she is the descendent of some giant or other abnormally large offshoot of humanity but no, it is simple genetics at work. The abnormalities of her form continue, for she sports amber eyes but other than that her appearance is oddly normal, if you ignore her green hair anyway.

Fashion wise, she honestly dresses in a manner that jumps between casual and formal. For business and other important matters her primary garb is a suit. A pitch black thing paired with a dark crimson tie worn over a white shirt. She wears this with smart dress shoes, black in colour with red trimming for a little extra colour.

When relaxing at home, or just in general, her outfit switches to that of a white low cut dress, decorated with golden patterning. This dress is then worn under a cape like coat, with a shawl over the shoulders decorated with golden chains. Finally, she wears high heeled thigh high boots coloured white, employing yet more golden decoration to add some fancyness to the outfit. Finally, it is rare to see her without a rose or Kiseru.

Link:
    Character app
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Post by Sayuri Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:12 am

You don't need to use a reset on changing a FC. You can just change it and find an IC reason to do it.

The Ice Queen:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:56 pm

Hm okay. Following consideration this update is no longer required. So if any staff take a look feel free to disregard it.

Last edited by Fujikawa Setsuko on Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:06 am

Update Type: Item gain
    Information: Gaining 139 chicken bones from the linked thread.

Link:
    This is a knife.
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Post by Sayuri Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:42 pm

Fujikawa Setsuko wrote:Update Type: Item gain
    Information: Gaining 139 chicken bones from the linked thread.

Link:
    This is a knife.

Approved~

The Ice Queen:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:22 am