Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Greetings from the Great White North

Kensai
    Kensai

Village : Minor Nation

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Sensory, Futon
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Greetings from the Great White North Empty Greetings from the Great White North

Post by Kensai Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:56 am

Hello everyone,

Many of you will know me, but to some here I'm a new face. My name is Kensai, or Mitsuo to others, and I am a veteran Naruto roleplayer who has experience on several forums in many roles, be they mod, admin or member, hero or villain. On this one I am your Shogun of the Land of Iron, though obviously I haven't been around recently. I apologize for this, though it was an announced absence as I work ridiculous hours for half the year before having the rest of the year to myself.

In general I am a friendly person. If you wish to roleplay with me I am quite opened to ideas. If you are looking to join the Land of Iron please feel free to reach out to me either through PMs here or on discord (I go by Kensai there as well.) I look forward to getting to know those I don't know, and to knowing the ones I do better.

I feel as though the introductions forum is a useful tool for new members to get acquainted with the site, and if you are reading this, please be encouraged to use this to do the same!

Thanks for reading,
    The REAL Ken

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Greetings from the Great White North Empty Re: Greetings from the Great White North

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:25 pm

Welcome to Gladius Kensai! Looking forward to RPing with you again!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:26 am