Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Baby's First Mission

Maigo
    Maigo

Village : N/A

Baby's First Mission Empty Baby's First Mission

Post by Maigo Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:53 pm

Mission:

Maigo would stare at the mission scroll in his hand, eyes glancing over every detail of the mission itself, solo on his own and tasked with removing EVERY weed in Miss Hasegawa's garden. His feet treaded lightly and quickly through the streets of Konoha as he pushed onwards to the garden where his task lay before him. Most might be terribly dismayed at the idea of performing chores for missions instead of more intense or challenging ninja work but not Maigo. He was too excited to fully begin his ninja career, learn jutsu, and enhance his skills.

And most importantly,

This was his first mission. AND, he was getting paid a ton of money to complete the mission. That alone would be good enough for him and definitely for now. Besides, he would get quite the workout from it anyways, manual labor being good for the mind and good for the body. Maigo's thoughts strayed towards focus as he arrived at the homestead, knocking on the door and clarifying his reason for being there to the older woman. A moment later and he found himself kneeling down into the dirt, grabbing his fingers into the soft dirt and pinching at the base of a weed. It was simple work, the sun was bright and it was warm out. Thankfully, Maigo had worn clothes appropriate for the job ahead of him, armed with a small hand shovel and a larger cloth sack to store everything in.

The designated areas weren't too large and an hour later, Maigo was drenched in sweat and carrying away a bag of weeds and debris to be discarded of. Marking the mission complete and thanking Miss Hasegawa for allowing him to perform this mission and then making his way away from the homestead. His arms were slightly sore, he was sweating a good bit but he would finally get to mark his first mission complete and collect the rewards from it. One was down, and many more to go on his path to being a ninja.

[Exit Thread. 10 xp for solo. 10,000 ryo]

Baby's First Mission Maigo_10

I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-2|C-0|B-0|A-0|S-0

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:15 pm