Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Ren Kazehana

Ren Kazehana
    Ren Kazehana

Village : Kirigakure

Ren Kazehana Empty Ren Kazehana

Post by Ren Kazehana Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:37 pm

Name: Ren Kazehana
    Village: Kirigakure
    Title: N/A

Clan: Kazehana
    Bloodline: Magnet Release [ Active ]
    Element(s): Fuuton & Doton
    Skill(s): Ninjutsu // Bukijutsu // Doton // Fuuton

Stats Total:2,550

• Strength:[D]
    • Constitution:[D]
    • Stamina:[D]
    • Speed:[D]
    • Coordination:[D]
    • Intelligence:[D]
    • Perception:[D]

Unique Abilities:
    Staff Master - Ren is extremely adept in the arts of manipulating and using a staff as a weapon. When using a staff, he gains +1 Coordination tier but -1 Constitution tier.

900 exp Loan - All further exp will go to the loan until paid.

Appearance:
    Ren is a tall young man for his age. At 5’ 11” he has a slim yet compact and muscular build that fools most at first glance. His hair is a deep crimson red that looks soft as velvet despite Ren’s rugged personality. His body is toned from hours of back breaking work and abusive training. Ren’s eyes are a charcoal grey that usually hold a dazed over but confident look in them.

History:
    Ren was born to a loving mother and a rigid father in a remote part of the land of wind. They belonged to a nomadic group of the Kazehana Clan. Only some in the group shared the violent defeat and conquer mentality at the root of the Kazehana’s history. Ren’s father was one of those. He lived life with a chip on his shoulder. Always looking to revive the ways of the Kazehana and reign over the land of Water once more. It was a mission that was seemingly impossible with the current numbers in the group but this did not change his mentality. Others just disregarded the old war battered ninja and lived their lives as nomads, constantly traveling and making the most of life. Their clan had burned so many bridges that they were not looked up with grateful eyes in most villages. This is what caused the group to live such a simple and nomadic life.

Ren was only half a year at the time when the group encountered an elite extermination squad of the Mist. The group of Kazehana’s were met with a full out assault that left the poorly trained group massacred. Ren was the last survivor and it seemed even the ninja of the Mist had somewhat of a heart when it came to a helpless young child. So they took him in to the village with no plans to tell the young ninja what happened.

From then on, Ren grew up in Kirigakure with the full attention of the higher ups in crafting him into a potential ninja. The Kazehana bloodline was quite rare these days and a user would fully benefit the Mist village. They decided to tell Ren of his bloodline, telling him he was abandoned in the village as a child and he could one day potentially obtain the magnet release. The young Ren was a peculiar child that grew up only with the drive to become a human weapon. Training was the only thing that occupied his time due to the absence of parents or friends. He was entrusted to the village who had no interest in helping the young Ren pursue a normal childhood. However, he knew nothing else so he saw nothing wrong with the situation. He developed a great love for weaponry, staffs in particular and spends hours of the day practicing. Though his battle awareness was already sharpened and on its way to refining, he felt empty and crazed inside. It would let out at times, resulting in a dazed and laz character despite his rigid past.

Personality:
    Ren is a very laid back and dazed young man. He has a childish and almost playful demeanor. Despite his rigorous training routine and die hard tactics, he tends to spend time dazing off and seemingly check out of reality. When battle switches on however, Ren usually cracks a smile and loosens up even more. He is a very humble and blunt ninja that strives to find and defeat the best weapons user in the world.

Roleplay Sample:
    A crescent moon hung high in the night sky, illuminating the small courtyard as though it were some inverted world. A chilled wind picked up and whistled through the bamboo bushes that swayed back and forth with the push of mother nature. A hard crunch of gravel scratched the smooth record the night had been playing. A wood sandal lifted and crunched again upon the white gravel that scattered across the refined courtyard. A large metal column slammed to the gravel with immense weight. “ Woooo weee.” Let out an exhausted Ren as he leaned against the 10 foot tall metal pillar that now stood in the middle of the gravel garden. Moonlight glinted off the metal column and made the light dance in peculiar ways. It captured Ren’s gaze. A small grin grew on his pale face. Other trouble was surely brewing in the shadows. It was time it showed itself.

“Come out boogeyman!” Said Ren in a playful tone. It echoed through the cold and clear night air. Without hesitation, a barrage of shuriken whistled through the air towards Ren. A pearly white smile was shown on the young ninja’s face in spite of the barrage. With the flick of a finger, the shuriken stopped mid-air. Ren sent his hands into a quick set of seals before the shuriken began to wither away into a metal dust. It float over to Ren and hovered above his head in a halo like ring of metal. “ Boring!” Let ouf Ren in a joking tone. This time the attacker decided to show himself. A large crooked figure slouched his way out of the shadows. Shrouded in black rags and a gleaming head band, his eyes were pearly white and his face was melted and disfigured.

“Woah!” Screamed Ren. In the flash of an eye, his hands instinctively shot into a line of hand seals. “Imperial Funeral Seal.” Muttered Ren. The ground instantly began to rumble and the moonlight began to disappear. All around the courtyard rose mountains of gleaming metallic sand that left nothing but peril to the viewer. With a final seal, Ren winked at the man. “Bye Bye.” Ren sunk down into the earth as the iron sand crashed in and flooded the courtyard. It made the surrounding earth rumble like a severe earthquake before one final rumble compressed the iron sand into a massage pyramid shape where the small courtyard once stood. Ren’s body around from the top of the pyramid as he scratched his head and took in the beautiful view.

Last edited by Ren Kazehana on Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Ren Kazehana Empty Re: Ren Kazehana

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:24 pm

Magnet requires two elements Earth and Wind

Post by Ren Kazehana Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:15 pm

Oh I thought I could obtain the second element down the road as my magnet is not active yet.

FIXED.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:12 pm

Ren Kazehana wrote:Oh I thought I could obtain the second element down the road as my magnet is not active yet.

FIXED.

You could sorry for the confusion just he sure to note it if that's what your plan is.

Post by Ren Kazehana Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:18 pm

Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:
    Ren Kazehana wrote:Oh I thought I could obtain the second element down the road as my magnet is not active yet.

FIXED.

You could sorry for the confusion just he sure to note it if that's what your plan is.

Oh ok thanks for the clarification. Sticking with just Fuuton for now. I will get Doton down the line before activating my kkg.

- Does everything else check out? Razz
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Village : N/A

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:14 am

Ren Kazehana wrote:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:

FIXED.

Oh ok thanks for the clarification. Sticking with just Fuuton for now. I will get Doton down the line before activating my kkg.

You don't pay a separate Skill Point for the Bloodline. In order to claim an Advanced Element bloodline at creation all you need are the two elements that make it up or you just declare it like you are doing. So you have one extra Skill Point to spend as you choose.

Post by Ren Kazehana Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:49 am

Nyguyen Uchiha wrote:
    Ren Kazehana wrote:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:

FIXED.

You don't pay a separate Skill Point for the Bloodline. In order to claim an Advanced Element bloodline at creation all you need are the two elements that make it up or you just declare it like you are doing. So you have one extra  Skill Point to spend as you choose.

FIXED.

Thanks!
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:58 am

Ren Kazehana wrote:
    Nyguyen Uchiha wrote:
    Ren Kazehana wrote:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:

FIXED.

You don't pay a separate Skill Point for the Bloodline. In order to claim an Advanced Element bloodline at creation all you need are the two elements that make it up or you just declare it like you are doing. So you have one extra  Skill Point to spend as you choose.

FIXED.

Thanks!

Sorry one last thing: you have 600 EXP remaining. You should spend it.

Post by Ren Kazehana Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:23 am

Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:
    Ren Kazehana wrote:
    Nyguyen Uchiha wrote:
    Ren Kazehana wrote:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:

FIXED.

FIXED.

Thanks!

I planned to save it for the pricy cost of obtaining Magnet Release. I saw that we could start with loans as a unique ability. Would I be able to get a 900exp loan, choose bloodline and doton for skills and start with magnet?
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:00 pm

Ren Kazehana wrote:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:
    Ren Kazehana wrote:
    Nyguyen Uchiha wrote:
    Ren Kazehana wrote:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:

FIXED.

FIXED.

Thanks!

I planned to save it for the pricy cost of obtaining Magnet Release. I saw that we could start with loans as a unique ability. Would I be able to get a 900exp loan, choose bloodline and doton for skills and start with magnet?

You absolutely can. Unfortunately, you aren't allowed to save starting experience so it's best to go ahead and use as much of it as you can.

Post by Ren Kazehana Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:
    Ren Kazehana wrote:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:
    Ren Kazehana wrote:
    Nyguyen Uchiha wrote:
    Ren Kazehana wrote:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:

FIXED.

FIXED.

Thanks!

You absolutely can. Unfortunately, you aren't allowed to save starting experience so it's best to go ahead and use as much of it as you can.

Alrighty. Starting with magnet activated and a 900 exp debt to the man.

-Should be all good. Thanks for the guidance.
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama

Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:31 pm

Ren Kazehana wrote:Name: Ren Kazehana
    Village: Kirigakure
    Title: N/A

Clan: Kazehana
    Bloodline: Magnet Release [ Active ]
    Element(s): Fuuton & Doton
    Skill(s): Ninjutsu // Bukijutsu // Doton // Fuuton

Stats Total:2,550

• Strength:[D]
    • Constitution:[D]
    • Stamina:[D]
    • Speed:[D]
    • Coordination:[D]
    • Intelligence:[D]
    • Perception:[D]

Unique Abilities:
    Staff Master - Ren is extremely adept in the arts of manipulating and using a staff as a weapon. When using a staff, he gains +1 Coordination tier but -1 Constitution tier.

900 exp Loan - All further exp will go to the loan until paid.

Appearance:
    Ren is a tall young man for his age. At 5’ 11” he has a slim yet compact and muscular build that fools most at first glance. His hair is a deep crimson red that looks soft as velvet despite Ren’s rugged personality. His body is toned from hours of back breaking work and abusive training. Ren’s eyes are a charcoal grey that usually hold a dazed over but confident look in them.

History:
    Ren was born to a loving mother and a rigid father in a remote part of the land of wind. They belonged to a nomadic group of the Kazehana Clan. Only some in the group shared the violent defeat and conquer mentality at the root of the Kazehana’s history. Ren’s father was one of those. He lived life with a chip on his shoulder. Always looking to revive the ways of the Kazehana and reign over the land of Water once more. It was a mission that was seemingly impossible with the current numbers in the group but this did not change his mentality. Others just disregarded the old war battered ninja and lived their lives as nomads, constantly traveling and making the most of life. Their clan had burned so many bridges that they were not looked up with grateful eyes in most villages. This is what caused the group to live such a simple and nomadic life.

Ren was only half a year at the time when the group encountered an elite extermination squad of the Mist. The group of Kazehana’s were met with a full out assault that left the poorly trained group massacred. Ren was the last survivor and it seemed even the ninja of the Mist had somewhat of a heart when it came to a helpless young child. So they took him in to the village with no plans to tell the young ninja what happened.

From then on, Ren grew up in Kirigakure with the full attention of the higher ups in crafting him into a potential ninja. The Kazehana bloodline was quite rare these days and a user would fully benefit the Mist village. They decided to tell Ren of his bloodline, telling him he was abandoned in the village as a child and he could one day potentially obtain the magnet release. The young Ren was a peculiar child that grew up only with the drive to become a human weapon. Training was the only thing that occupied his time due to the absence of parents or friends. He was entrusted to the village who had no interest in helping the young Ren pursue a normal childhood. However, he knew nothing else so he saw nothing wrong with the situation. He developed a great love for weaponry, staffs in particular and spends hours of the day practicing. Though his battle awareness was already sharpened and on its way to refining, he felt empty and crazed inside. It would let out at times, resulting in a dazed and laz character despite his rigid past.

Personality:
    Ren is a very laid back and dazed young man. He has a childish and almost playful demeanor. Despite his rigorous training routine and die hard tactics, he tends to spend time dazing off and seemingly check out of reality. When battle switches on however, Ren usually cracks a smile and loosens up even more. He is a very humble and blunt ninja that strives to find and defeat the best weapons user in the world.

Roleplay Sample:
    A crescent moon hung high in the night sky, illuminating the small courtyard as though it were some inverted world. A chilled wind picked up and whistled through the bamboo bushes that swayed back and forth with the push of mother nature. A hard crunch of gravel scratched the smooth record the night had been playing. A wood sandal lifted and crunched again upon the white gravel that scattered across the refined courtyard. A large metal column slammed to the gravel with immense weight. “ Woooo weee.” Let out an exhausted Ren as he leaned against the 10 foot tall metal pillar that now stood in the middle of the gravel garden. Moonlight glinted off the metal column and made the light dance in peculiar ways. It captured Ren’s gaze. A small grin grew on his pale face. Other trouble was surely brewing in the shadows. It was time it showed itself.

“Come out boogeyman!” Said Ren in a playful tone. It echoed through the cold and clear night air. Without hesitation, a barrage of shuriken whistled through the air towards Ren. A pearly white smile was shown on the young ninja’s face in spite of the barrage. With the flick of a finger, the shuriken stopped mid-air. Ren sent his hands into a quick set of seals before the shuriken began to wither away into a metal dust. It float over to Ren and hovered above his head in a halo like ring of metal. “ Boring!” Let ouf Ren in a joking tone. This time the attacker decided to show himself. A large crooked figure slouched his way out of the shadows. Shrouded in black rags and a gleaming head band, his eyes were pearly white and his face was melted and disfigured.

“Woah!” Screamed Ren. In the flash of an eye, his hands instinctively shot into a line of hand seals. “Imperial Funeral Seal.” Muttered Ren. The ground instantly began to rumble and the moonlight began to disappear. All around the courtyard rose mountains of gleaming metallic sand that left nothing but peril to the viewer. With a final seal, Ren winked at the man. “Bye Bye.” Ren sunk down into the earth as the iron sand crashed in and flooded the courtyard. It made the surrounding earth rumble like a severe earthquake before one final rumble compressed the iron sand into a massage pyramid shape where the small courtyard once stood. Ren’s body around from the top of the pyramid as he scratched his head and took in the beautiful view.

Approved and no problem.

Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: S

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:07 pm