Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Dark Meets Light[Kit]

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Dark Meets Light[Kit] Empty Dark Meets Light[Kit]

Post by Yuki Kaida Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:52 pm

Kaida began to explore the village, it felt a bit dark, like the light has been thrown under a shadow. She did not feel danger around her but felt secrets were everywhere, she did not care if it meant destroying men like her father she would do anything. Inside a locket on her neck was the only picture she had of her father and mother, he abandoned and destroyed her family but she could not just forget he existed. No, she had to make sure no one else suffered from people like her father, they had to be crushed and had to face the punishment the innocent and poor could not inflict. She would be the voice of vengeance for those without the ability to use their voice. She gripped the locket tightly as she sighed before heading to the middle of the shopping district. So many goods for sale but none really worthy of her money, it was far too cheap, and wouldn't be able to handle her style of combat.

"Mam I have a perfect blade for you, if you wouldn't mind seeing it I am sure it's suited to your tastes."

She looked at the shady man, he clearly was selling cheaply made blades and if you break the trash will claim it was a priceless relic. She would play his game, she may have not been gifted her father's bloodline but she certainly understood how good metal could be.

"A top quality blade, oh so many gems encrusted on its hilt, quite over the top for a shinobi, however. Let me see just how good this weapon is."

She would take the blade and move with quickness the man could not even see as the blade broke as expected. She looked closely and could see he had hidden it was already broken by using an adhesive and when any force applied to the blade it would always break at the same spot.

"My family's precious sword, it has been in our family for generations, you owe me a lot of Ryo young lady."

A loud laugh could be heard from her mouth as she could not laugh at this cheap mockery of a blade. This was not only not old it was made of some of the worst of the worst materials, if this was his family legacy it was a sad one.

The air in the area began to feel cold as her hair began to change color, it became a silver color and the air temperature around the pair rapidly dropped.

"I don't fall for scams, you have no idea whom you mess with, do you know the infamous Tentushi Ken, that man is my father, and trust me I know this blade is cheap crap. The jewels are nothing but frauds, and this blade was recently made, can tell by the crap tempering that was done on it. This isn't a family legacy you are a con artist, in fact, this blade was held at this exact spot by a clear adhesive, you cant trick my eyes with such shoddy work."

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Dark Meets Light[Kit] Empty Re: Dark Meets Light[Kit]

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:22 pm

Kitsuki was walking along the rooftops overlooking the shopping district. The Princess was wearing a magnifique military uniform of her own design. She held her trusty cane Amicus Curiae in her right hand and was twirling it casually as she patrolled the streets of Kiri's busiest market. The city had cleaned up a lot of the grime and excess criminality, but there were still hustlers and conmen lurking in the many shops. It wasn't good optics to run in and bust them up so Kitsuki emphasized a policy of leniency. It made use of warnings and fines where appropriate before moving on to more severe punishments. The policy had worked for the most part but Kiri's agents couldn't be everywhere at once and so charlatans often slipped through the cracks.

Normally picking out such slippery crooks was beneath her, but Kit wanted to use this as an opportunity to break out her new uniform, make her presence known, and even do some thinking if the peace of the metropolis allowed for it. The Princess was juggling a lot of responsibilities. The case against Sero, infrastructure improvement, criminal justice reform, and of course foreign affairs. She had heard that a peace deal had been struck at the Summit, but she hadn't gotten a chance to speak with Sayuri about it, but maybe that was just her avoiding the inevitable headache. I'll have to talk to her sooner or later...might as well get it over and done with.. Kit ruminated on the subject up until she heard some commotion right beneath her.

She stopped and peered over the ledge of the building she was on. Even at this height her musician's ear could hear what the fuss was about.

"I don't fall for scams, you have no idea whom you mess with, do you know the infamous Tentushi Ken, that man is my father, and trust me I know this blade is cheap crap. The jewels are nothing but frauds, and this blade was recently made, can tell by the crap tempering that was done on it. This isn't a family legacy you are a con artist, in fact, this blade was held at this exact spot by a clear adhesive, you cant trick my eyes with such shoddy work."

Kitsuki felt the temperature of the area dip and she could now see her breath. Ice release... she thought. Kit's heartbeat quickened as she realized what this might mean. Based on who this girl was claiming to be, this situation could get ugly quickly. Kit didn't know if Kaida was telling the truth but she wasn't about to take any chances and let the situation escalate. She dropped from the rooftop and landed right behind the man. The impact of her landing was enough to cause the ground to crack. The earth shook and the crowd that had gathered was now backing up. The merchant would spin around and come face-to-face with the infamous Kitsuki Kurahasa. The Kage-Killer. Despite her reputation, she wasn't a violent woman. Kitsuki would like nothing more than to resolve all conflict through discussion and mediation. That didn't mean she wasn't afraid to use people's assumptions against them when the situation called for it.

She walked up to the man and poked a finger in his chest. She knew these types. They were misogynistic and dishonest rogues. A firm hand was more than warranted.

"I know you. You've been warned about selling counterfeit goods before. Your days of ripping off the people of this city with knock-off goods and sob stories are over. I'm fining you 50,000 Ryo and revoking your license to do business here. You can re-apply in 6 months." Kitsuki walked past him and positioned herself between him and Kaida. It was her duty to protect him, just as it was her duty to punish him. He couldn't let this stranger have her way with him regardless of who her father was. The local security team would start to make their way to the man's stall. He'd be forced to pack up his things and vacate the premises.

"Easy there....I've got the situation under control." she warned. She didn't want to pick a fight so she quickly added. "I'm guessing what you said was a bluff. If you were really Ken's daughter that man would be dead by now" she joked. Kit doubted Kaida was really related to the man. Why on Earth would Ken's daughter come back to this village? Everyone in Kiri hated him for practically starting the World War, or at a minimum, being a substantial contributing factor.

Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:30 am

As Kaida was about to lay into this man a woman appeared, it seemed she was some sort of security force or something in the village. It was possible she was ANBU but she was not sure, if she were the reports at the gates about her impossible chakra signature would be known. The punishment for the man was far too lenient in her eyes but she was not here to start issues in her new village as she watched the man be taken away and his shop closed.

The woman thought she was bluffing but she for sure was not bluffing about the scumbag that was her father. He was dead and she could not be happier, he caused her and her mother a lifelong of suffering.

"I was not joking my father is the monster known as the Black Death, I wish he had not been my father as my life was nothing but suffering because of him. He ditched my mother and me and she died overworking herself, I nearly died until I was taken hostage for four years in Kumo by Shimiko. If you have doubts get ahold of Kumo they will tell you I was indeed held hostage, granted the chakra signature information won't be the same because well it's a secret."

Her hair would fade back to red as the air warmed to normal temperatures again, she smiled and bowed before Kit. She lifted her head and smiled as much as she wanted that man dead she had to make good impressions.

"Do not worry that man is dead killed by a woman named Nozomi, I hear she was from this village at some point, even if she is a missing-nin she at least put an end to a monster like my father. My name is Yuki Kaida and it is my pleasure to meet you, as for my bloodline my father slept with a Yuki who was disowned for having a child outside the clan's bloodline. I am being open and honest with you but do not mistake me for being some weak child, I promise I can be quite scary if angered."

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:29 pm

The crack that had been formed by Kitsuki's impact began to slowly retreat back into itself. It was as if time was rewinding and before long the splinters in the earth were giving way to solid ground. In a matter of moments, the area behind his stall would be just as it were prior to her arrival. Kitsuki had used the Collateral Rescue technique to restore the stall for it would be hypocritical of her to enforce order on the market while causing all sorts of ancillary damage to the property. Kit's eyes flashed a momentary gold as the Time Release technique did its work. Kitsuki's control over causality wasn't the only high level magic at play here though. Kit had missed the memo about an individual with an extraordinarily high level of chakra entering the village. However, even without that piece of information, she could tell that the kunoichi standing before her was no slouch. The way her hair transitioned back to its normal color around the same time that the temperature in the area became more bearable was proof of that.

Kit blinked in surprise as Kaida disabused her of the notion that she was kidding. Kitsuki swallowed and balled her hands into fists as Kaida openly admitted to being Ken's daughter. She felt the need to protect herself on instinct, but as she listened to the stranger's words, it became obvious she had nothing to fear from Kaida herself. Ken was indeed dead, killed by Nozomi Himitsu of all people, but that didn't mean his influence on the shinobi world had left with him. His legacy was still haunting them all and a piece of that legacy was now staring her in the face. As if Kaida's origins couldn't be even more disturbing, she also admitted to being trained by Shimiko Chinoike, a Jashinist whom Kitsuki despised almost as much as she did Ken.

When Kaida bowed, Kit returned the act. She wasn't without manners even if her greeter was someone with a dark past. She wasn't sure how Kaida managed to get into the village with a background like that, but she wasn't harming anyone at the moment. Taking Kaida into custody or attempting to evict her would undoubtedly pose a challenge. The Yuki carried herself like someone who could handle themselves in a fight and any battle between them would endanger innocent civilians. No...I'm better off talking this one out. .

"...Nice to meet you Yuki Kaida, I'm Kurahasa Kitsuki. One of the three Princesses of Kirigakure no Sato. I appreciate your honesty and so long as you do not pose a threat to anyone here, I can assure you that you will be treated with respect." Kitsuki gestured away from the stall and towards the street. "Please walk with me" Kit was careful to phrase it as an invitation and not a command. This woman was not to be trifled with.

Assuming the pair found themselves walking along the street together, Kitsuki opened up with a incredulity-filled sigh.

"So.....you sound like you've had a rough background. Might I ask why you've returned to the Isles? I mean you must know Shimiko and Ken aren't exactly the most popular people in this corner of the world" Or anywhere else really.

Used: Collateral Rescue

Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:05 pm

Kaida was impressed by how Kit dealt with the damage as the area suddenly was restructured in an instant. She would stare toward the woman as she had no clue how she did that but she had to have used some sort of time magic, she was no slouch and quite strong as Kaida would smile. As for being a threat that depended on the person people like her father no matter if from this village she would seek out and kill that was a fact. The lesser criminals like that man maybe she was going a bit too hard on but she really disliked criminals and those that took advantage of others. She would follow the woman it was clear she did not want to fight and Kaida was certain she was surrounded by many shinobi considering the type of aura she had. She would be considered a danger by just about any village with the amount of raw power she had.

"You ask me why I returned to this village, well it's simple the rest of the world will not accept me, and trust me I ain't no crazy cultist like Shimiko and her church are. I want no part in that shit, Konoha would kill me on-site by my father's name alone and Iwa is a mess, so by default you were my choice. If you reject me I may have to go to less savory allies in order to protect myself and I promise you don't want me to be a part of those types of groups. I want this country to change for the good, the days of brutality like my father and creating monsters like him should never be allowed again. The culture must change here and if they resist we need to punch them right in the mouth and make them change."

She once again was quite honest, she hated liars, after all, she was honest to a T, and if she didn't like what Kaida said she didn't care. She knew she could not allow more monsters like her father to ever be bred in Kiri or any other lands, letting a monster have no leash was a very bad idea.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:06 am

Kaida was impressed with Kitsuki's Time Release. It was a unique element that as far as she knew no one else in the world possessed. The display would set the tone for their conversation. Kaida was strong but so was Kit. She couldn't have her way with the village whilst the Angelic Princess stood. As the pair walked through the streets, people gave them a wide berth. This would also give them the ability to talk freely without interruption. Kaida rejected any association with Shimiko and the Jashinist Church. She then proceeded to rule out the other villages. Kit supposed her reasons made sense although the logic of having to team up with criminal syndicates struck her as a bit odd. Someone as strong as Kaida should be able to form her own group. One that she could use for protection without resorting to bad deeds. The Princess decided that she'd need to speak to the others about Kaida and that she'd probably have to contact the Raikage to find out if her background was true.

Kaida's aim was to prevent Kirigakure from continuing its brutal tradition. The same tradition that had produced a man like her father. A cold hearted psychopath that had murdered thousands for his own twisted aims. Kitsuki found herself nodding in agreement up until the part where she threatened to beat up those who refused to change. Kit didn't necessarily disagree with that outlook as she had been forced to do just that when cleaning up the town of Vandal. Those who refused to listened to words and diplomacy were outlaws. They needed to be shown a strong hand. Over time however, they could change the culture of the nation and hopefully violence truly would be a tool of last resort. Kit took a breath and replied:

"I'm going to have to check with Kumo on your background...but if it is as you say then I'm glad you're not affiliated with that Church nor any of your father's criminal past. The Princess Triumverate is looking to clean up this village and its policies and we'll need you're help. It sounds like your a disciple of justice which is good but...."

Kit would stop walking and turn to face Kaida directly. She wanted her point to be known on this subject.

"We need to be gentle with some of these people. Most are just misguided and need to be set on the right path. Those that are evil will be dealt with in time. You appear to be quite strong, what say you and I go on a mission together at some point?"

Kit wanted to further test her mettle and her mortality. She claimed to be Ken's daughter and while Kit would not hold the man's crimes against her, she intended to verify that her goals aligned with that of the Crown's.

Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:36 pm

Kaida would listen to Kits words, so far she agreed with many of her points, however, some people would not be able to change. As for her background it was certainly true, the fact is she got even stronger after leaving Kumo so even they would be shocked at her power. She smiled as Kit said they should do a mission together, sure that wasn't a problem for her. She knew it was more Kit trying to figure out if she was good or evil.

"Sure I would love to do a mission with you, I still feel people like my father could never be redeemed, there are more men and woman like him than you realize. Thier nations let them get away with these crimes because they are strong, we need to hold those nations accountable. I am not shy to show you my power I plan to help change the world with. Now that this is decided maybe we should head off, I will quietly rest in my place, feel free to have guards watch me if you really feel it to verify what I have told you. I hope we can have a fun mission together."

She would bow to the woman before she would begin to walk back toward her place, she knew she was easy to verify. It would be fun to see just what Kit had planned Kaida was a monster in power but Kaida could feel the very energy from Kit as well.

-Exit Thread-

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:10 pm

"Very well. Until we meet again."

Kitsuki would return the bow and allow Kaida to retire to her lodgings. She wasn't sure what to make of this kunoichi. On one hand given the injustice that plagued the world and the dark forces rising in Kirigakure, Kit could use some help in her crusade for righteousness. That said, it was obvious that Kaida had some very extreme ideas on how to handle criminals. Kitsuki would not need to think on it some more and do additional digging on Kaida's background. Kit then turned around and left to go to her own home.

[Exit ]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 pm