Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+47
Valen Minamoto
Hoshigaki Yui
Kureji Toukei
Nariko
Kimiko
Tatts
ShimmyToTheLeft
Ikomiki
DamienDarhk
Akari Chinoike
Irui Mikiri
Peragus
Rini
Yoshitsune
Q
Taiga
Jin Misukage
Kye
Nee-san Tetsudashi
Hua Li
Menza the Cursed One
Uchiha Akihiro
Nozomi
Tatsuya
Ann Yuki
Arisu
InarieKaguya
Short_Stack
Katsumi Kurahasa
Satori Ryuutei
Riku
Kohana
Amakiir
Chinoike Yui and Yua
Andariel Bloodworth
Kyoji
Shimiko Chinoike
Hana Kaguya
KhaixRozary
Hibiki
Zurui
Takeo
Shinso Uchiha
Halcyon Yomi
Kim Chang-Min
TsukiTatsuda
Nikuyo
51 posters

Eastern Gate

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Eastern Gate - Page 9 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

Post by Sayuri Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:01 pm

As was traditional, Sayuri didn’t bother saying much to anyone. She held out a letter requesting her presence as the head of the Yuki clan in the Ota trade district. It was a simple enough request, check on some shipments and then return home. All told she doubted it would take longer than a day, and if pressed she would say as much.

[Exit to Ota]

The Ice Queen:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:59 pm

Like Hana, Kit could no longer call Kirigakure home. She would be there to defend it but she had no right to its protection any longer. The former Jounin wasn't sure where she'd go, but she did know who she'd need to speak with about this recent development. To that end, she gathered all of her personal effects and packed a light travel bag for her journey. She arrived at the gates wearing her Quantum Meruit Armour. The wings of the suit were not fully extended and so appeared to be nothing more than modest metallic outgrowths of auric-creme. A quiver containing her broadhead arrows was strapped to her back and nestled underneath her armour for easy access.  The armour also seamlessly integrated with her a stylish pair of combat heels called Evanescence. She had planned to mass produce and sell them in an boutique shop. The idea was to co-found it with Chigetsu and use their fame to boost sales but all of that seemed so impossible now. She didn't know how much the pink haired boy knew but regardless of his level of involvement, Kit figured now was not the time to put her fashion plans into action. Kitsuki held Amicus Curiae in her right hand. She was idly twirling the object when she spied someone walking through the gates at the same time as her. Kit was walking just a few short paces behind the individual and said nothing at first.

No....that can't be...

Zizz finished the thought for her. ⵀⴰⵏⴰ

Kit continued to follow behind Hana's horse in silence but just before the Kaguya could leave the village proper, Kit dashed directly in front of the former Mizukage's path thereby blocking access to the gates. The encounter took place in the dead of night mere hours since their last interaction. It shouldn't be a surprise to find the now former Princess leaving the village, but why was the Mizukage here? Ordinarily, Kitsuki would think nothing of it. Perhaps Hana had a secret mission to carry out. There were other towns and settlements to raze after all. Maybe she was meeting her mysterious "business partner" to plan more war games. All of these were reasonable possibilities and given Kit's refusal to participate in the Mizu no Kuni military, she'd see no reason to question her former leader. Kit would have been content to ignore the Ex-Kage if not for one disturbing fact.

Kiri's leadership had a nasty habit of leaving the village after they committed atrocities. It was more or less a national tradition. Even a low ranking genin could notice the pattern. You didn't need to be juiced into the centers of power or privied to sensitive information. All you needed was access to a newspaper. Nikuyo had left office not long after the violent coup against Ayame Yuki, Toonami & Konami had conveniently slipped out of Kiri after the Kaguya Elder Massacre, Takeo had "retired" mere months if not weeks after Ken's Desecration of the Land of Demons, Kyoji had resigned and named Hana his successor after bragging about his vicious looting of Iron, and now Kit was watching the same scene play out before her very eyes.

Hana was not taking a leisurely stroll out of Kiri. She was dressed for an extended trip and based on past experiences she was not likely to return. Hana had admitted her crimes to Kit and now she was going to leave the innocent people of the isles to fend for themselves. They would pay for her bloodthirst with their own lives.

Just like every single other Mizukage we've ever had...

The anger returned but this time there'd be no mercy. Kit was now 5 meters in front of the mounted kunoichi. Her eyes said it all but she left nothing to chance.

"Where are you going?"

She stopped twirling the cane and set it on the ground. She rested both hands on the pommel and molded a technique in preparation for combat. The question invited no room for lies or elaborate explanations. Kitsuki had wanted to rock Hana's world right there in the office but she allowed reason to overcome passion. Kirigakure was facing a war the likes of which it had never seen before against an enemy who knew nothing of mercy. They'd need a strong and competent leader. Hana had a seared conscience but unlike the past Mizukage, she genuinely seemed to care about the country. While she would no longer be taking orders from her, Kit would let Hana lead Kiri through this crisis. Once that was done, she could think about making Hana pay for the destruction she had caused. Seeing Hana walk out of Kiri in the dead of night with her proverbial bags packed evoked a national history that she simply could not ignore. A history that she was going to end right here and right now.

A glimmer of light lifted out of Kit's hair and buzzed above her head. The darkness around them retreated as a glow of light emanated from the Angel. It was covered in a myriad of wings and was as naked as a newborn babe. Zizz stared at Hana and raised its hands as though it were the world's smallest boxer. The shining light was not just a manifestation of hope, it was a warning to the darkness that justice would always prevail.

1 Technique Prepared

[Blocking Hana's Exit from Kirigakure]

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

Post by Hana Kaguya Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:03 am

Appearance:

Hana detected the presence of a stalker the moment Kitsuki started tailing her. Any attempt of stealth would fail due to her superior sense of smell catching the woman's scent through the air. Hana wasn't alarmed at first, taking it as no clear threat. She was merely a rider in the city. Any internal threat that would target anyone at random would be sure to fail against her might. The only potential targets which would prove a threat would be Kirigakure's own ninja, but that was a far cry. Hana still felt safe within the walls of Kirigakure. As the horse's steady trot neared the gates her follower quickly made a move, springing off the back of their feet to effectively try and cut Hana off by getting five meters before her. Hana, too, sprung into action. She was unsure who this person was, but sudden movements at above average speeds generally meant trouble.

The Mizukage slid off the saddle with a slight bump sliding off the rear of the horse with her legs astride and landing on the stone streets on her two feet. Hana's knees were bent just slightly with her right hand grasping the handle of the Executioner's Blade while her other hand formed a half Snake seal. Her chakra sensory active she surveyed the area. Her eyes fixed on the perpetrator she identified who her blocker was.

"...Kitsuki?" The horse Hana once rode trotted off to the side and somewhere in the city having no means to remain at the scene.

"I thought you would be long gone by now." Hana gave a brief moment to give Kitsuki a chance to entertain the rhetorical question before answering what Kitsuki had initially asked. "I am on a mission. One to ensure the safety of Kirigakure. It's me they want, Kitsuki. As long as I remain in the walls of Kirigakure they will target Kirigakure. I presume you didn't read the letter I left on the Mizukage desk before I resigned, so I will inform you now: I will be banished from Kirigakure due to my actions. Whoever takes charge will be responsible for evacuating the city's population. If I remain in the city there will be a big fight. One that will cost the lives of Kirigakure's own and substantial damage to the city. Though this action, Kirigakure's secrets will be kept safe with me and I will remain unreachable to our enemy. And the civilians of Kirigakure will be spared utter destruction. It was the best plan I could create." The former Mizukage's words were genuine, and her motives true. Hana sought her own refuge with Mockingbird, a trusted ally and an organization she knew could guarantee her safety.

Kirigakure's population would seek refuge on the numerous settlements Kirigakure had acquired in its day. It was the safest plan she could build in the time she had, but time was an essence. Despite her explanation she was not prepared to let her guard down. She could notice the same tension Kitsuki had in the office was present with her now. One that was about to snap. Her chakra reserves were pumped and Hana could only hope Kitsuki understood her motivation, but deep down it was more of a fantasy on her end than anything.

Technique Used:
    Chakra Sensing Technique | A-rank (low cost)
    Technique Prepared

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A

Chakra Usage: 349.5/350

Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Arisu Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:06 pm

Arisu was on guard duty at the moment. She'd heard word that the Mizukage was going on a covert mission according to a radio call ahead. She was already planning on interrupting Hana when she came past, as she wanted to speak to her about something ahead of time, but it seemed she wasn't the only one intending to halt Hana.

"Banished?"
    "Resigned?"

Voices of confusion shifted from the people on guard duty. Arisu knew both of the voices though. Everyone knew Hana's: she was the Mizukage, but Arisu also heard the unmistakable voice of Kitsuki. Given that Hana had voice her resignation and banishment, and that Kitsuki was the one interrupting her, Arisu made a quick decision to ignore Hana's orders to let her pass and ordered the opposite.

"Bar the gate. Don't let her pass. She's no longer the Mizukage, so ignore her orders." Arisu stated, activating Naitome, who had been sitting in the corner immobile while she was on guard duty. The others had heard parts of Hana's speech with equal concern. Something bad had happened, and it appeared she was trying to flee. The other guards listened, the gates closing and locking. As a Council Member and Special Jounin, Arisu was the highest ranking person present here by far, barring Kitsuki, who was a Jounin and Council Member. Even Jounin were under Arisu's rank if they weren't on the council.

The radio call went out, relaying the information across the city to any Kiri-nin with a radio. The Mizukage was no longer in charge. Kiri had just entered a war, and the Mizukage was trying to abandon the nation once again. This would not stand with them. Not again. That was another reason for their choice.

Arisu, Naitome, and Yusuke left the safety of the gates to see Kitsuki blocking Hana. "Kitsuki? Hana. Explain." Arisu knew that Kitsuki wouldn't be stopping her for no reason, and judging by Hana's own admission, it was a justified attempt to halt her. Kitsuki was the best person that Arisu knew, and she'd side with her on default if she was facing off against someone. Kitsuki wasn't a killer, so she would be one of the best non lethal options to go with if possible.

Arisu wore a Titanium forehead protector, which rested just under her horn, a uniform body armor, uniform pants, armored combat boots, lightly armored gloves, a titanium mail shirt, and a flak jacket. All of that was fairly standard from the Armory, and she had a stock of kunai, senbon, and shuriken from the armory as well. Naitome was wearing his standard white robe, but wasn't armored. Both of their Rinnegan were active. Yusuke was wearing a standard issue flak jacket, and a black jumpsuit that completed his outfit as a shinobi of Kiri.

----
    Arisu's Stamina: 450/450
    -1 Six Paths of Pain [Non Elemental Reduction]
    -0.5 Chakra Visualization
    448.5/450

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:18 pm

Kitsuki's expression remained as cool as the climate of the isles. She repressed her anger instead using her powers of focus and grace to see her through. She'd allow Hana to dismount and for the noble beast to retreat to elsewhere in the city. The horse had done nothing wrong and Kit's opinion of Hana could only be lowered by the Kaguya jeopardizing the safety of such a magnificent steed. The actions she had taken immediately after getting off the horse, however, prompted an immediate response. A flood of angelic power coursed through her body as she sprang into action. Kitsuki lifted her cane off the ground, flicked a switch, and allowed the curves of a bow to fold outwards. Kit held the bow with one hand while her free hand retrieved an arrow that was notched and then aimed at Hana. She wasn't going to give this woman a chance to attack her without preparing her own long range countermeasures.

She ignored Hana's question. She wasn't owed a response and none would be given. When Hana explained that she was on a "mission" to abandon Kiri to the very wolves that she had provoked, Kit stretched the bow back tighter and pointed the arrow directly at Hana's center-mass. She was breathing softly through her nose, a habit cultivated from months of relentless practice. She could hit a target from well over 100 meters out. Five meters was child's play.

Hana was either the world's worst liar or hopelessly naïve. If she left Kirigakure that wouldn't guarantee the nation's safety. Kumogakure was filled with cultists and cutthroats. As soon as they got the chance, they'd come for the people of this city. It didn't matter if Hana was there or not. Kit assumed that Hana was filled with the same craven sense of self-preservation that all the other Mizukage possessed. There was a golden gleam in the former Jounin's eyes and Zizz appeared to be shining brighter than ever.

Kit was about to reply when she heard the sound of the gates closing behind her. She didn't dare take her eyes off of her former leader but she heard voices nearby. The shinobi at the gates were not intervening on Hana's behalf. They had been persuaded to stand down. At first, Kit wondered if this was some kind of trap, but then she heard a familiar voice. She was soon joined by none other than Arisu Ōtsutsuki. The young woman and her soulbound companion wanted to know what was going on. Can I trust her? There was a lot about Arisu and her powers that made her uneasy, but somehow Kit felt as though she could trust this out-worlder. There was a strangeness to her but there was also genuineness. She had never seen nor heard of Hana helping a single person. Arisu on the other hand had saved countless lives.   Without taking her eyes off Hana, Kit filled her comrade in.

"Not too long ago former Mizukage Hana Kaguya confessed to me her role in the assault on Moonspire" Kitsuki didn't think she'd need to say more about the event. By now, the razing of the industrial town was global news. Many civilians killed or burnt beyond recognition. Millions of dollars in arms trashed. A nation so thirsty for revenge it had launched a three front war on land, sea, and air. It wasn't just news, it was history. "She worked with an unknown business partner to launch a preemptive attack on Damien Darhk. She claims that this mysterious associate started killing civilians en masse to get to Damien and she decided to join in by flooding the town thereby causing heavy casualties. Things were bad before but after Moonspire, Kumo wants to destroy us and now everyone's lives are in danger. All because of her. What she has done. I refused to be a part of this country's evil any longer. I'll protect the innocent people of the isles but I'm done with Kirigakure. I was willing to walk away and let her lead the country. I thought even if she was bad, we'd need her in order to have a fighting chance against Kumo...."

Kit swallowed. She wasn't an emotional person but this part was hard to say out loud.

"I was willing to let her keep power to save those I cared about. I couldn't let Kiri lose another Kage in the middle of the war to end all wars....but now....I see my mistake. Hana really is just like all of our old Kage. Nikuyo, Toonami, Takeo, Kyoji...they bring hell down on our heads and then leave in the dead of night for us to deal with their crimes. No more. I don't know how stupid you think I am but I don't buy your story Hana. You aren't trying to draw the enemy away from Kiri...you're saving your own skin."

Kitsuki felt nauseous when she remembered that this was the person Chigetsu was dating. Chi was a sweet and caring person. They were everything that was good about Kiri. Everything that was worth defending and protecting. How could someone so cruel have gotten their hooks into them? It didn't matter. She'd set things right and she'd explain to Chigetsu that he had been gaslit and manipulated.

"You manipulated me. You manipulated this village. You said you were different, you said that you would lead us...but all you've done is sown the seeds of our destruction. I'm willing to bet you used Chigetsu for your own ends like you did me. That all stops today. Drop the seal and drop the sword Hana. Get on your knees and put your hands behind your head...on the authority of the Princess Council and in the name of justice...I hereby place you under arrest"

If Hana didn't comply then Kitsuki's hand would be forced. Kit wasn't sure which side Arisu would take, but if she was anything like would Kitsuki had seen back in the Commonwealth, she'd do the right thing.

Active: Tenshijutsu (5 GP)

1 Technique Prepared

Grace Pool: 87.5
    Chakra Pool: 185

Stats
    Strength: S+ -> (Tenshijutsu) X+
    Constitution: A -> (Tenshijutsu) S
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C -> (Evanescence) B
    Coordination: C -> (Quantum Meruit) B  -> (Tenshijutsu) S
    Perception: B

Edit: Made mistake with stats, Con should be A and Perc should be B.

Post by Chigetsu Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:33 am

The bags under his eyes were barely hidden by the makeup that he normally wore, leaving his tired and somewhat frayed appearance obvious to anyone who bothered to look for more than a few moments. He hadn’t been able to sleep. Not tonight, and not properly for several days now. Not since returning from the Land of Iron. There was this unmentionable malaise that had rolled on over him, soaking into his skin and bones in a way that couldn’t be hid by makeup, even as he tried. It wasn’t so simple. If he hadn’t already been a shut in, with Chigetsu’s incredibly vanity he would have avoided going out at all. Of course, given the fact that he was out now, in the middle of the night was obviously contrary to that. There was only so much decay that he could handle though. Sitting alone in his room, in complete silence. It was mind numbing to a certain extent. There was only so much that magazines and books and toys could entertain him. It was a certain strange duality, between wanting to hide away and sleep forever and being incredibly restless. Roaming the streets as he was now, it was difficult to imagine being able to actually accomplish any of the things that were leaving him restless. There were people he needed to speak with, but the chances of any of them being up at this hour was…

His radio buzzed. The Mizukage was no longer in charge. Kiri had just entered a war, and the Mizukage was trying to abandon the nation once again.

Before he really knew what was happening Chigetsu ended up running forward, towards the gates. He hadn’t come out particularly prepared, obviously not expecting this to happen. Only with that chokoto he had bored from Ann attached to his waist, and a few other nicknacks and things he had recently made in those pockets. The chillier weather at night called for pants and a belt as well, in addition to one of Kirigakure’s silk cloaks, instead of his normal get up, but other than that his appearance was casual.  He hadn’t been too long from the gates, and with the sort of speed that Chigetsu was capable of it would take him at most a few seconds to travel the distance, but on the way his hand would slam to his ear. A clam would be summoned, attached to his ear in the form of a clasp that was largely hidden by his hair, and a plastic clasp slid around the shell. It would immediately start, instinctually, using the sensory technique and relaying any information it recieved back to Chigetsu. That was what these clams were bred for. Even if this was more than likely to take place at the Kirigakure gates, if he needed help finding what he was looking for here…

He came just after Arisu had finished asking for an explanation, only a second after the words had gotten out. What he ended up seeing was Kitsuki lifting her cane off the ground, flicking a switch, and transforming the entire thing into a bow which she knocked with an arrow and aimed at Hana. Chigetsu would immediately be paralyzed, his throat going dry. Seeing the situation at hand, with Hana preparing to use a technique and Kitsuki drawing her bow, he would prepare his own chakra and put his hands together into a seal, and so would the clam in his ear. He had stopped a mere five meters behind the engaged Kitsuki, but right now it felt like he was a million miles away from the situation. His body and mind went numb, and his face took on an increasingly pale shade of white. In a moment he would rush between the two, just as Kitsuki was flicking the switch on her cane, and inserted himself into the situation between Hana and Kitsuki. Already he could feel the pace of his heartbeat increasing, adrenaline and anxiety making his legs tremble ever so slightly as he stood there under the light of the moon. If he had been capable of speaking he would have, but it seemed that Kitsuki would begin before he could.

Wait, wait… Hold on…” He would manage to eventually squeak out as Kitsuki had finished. “We don’t have to fight. Please, let’s just relax… We’re all friends, we can’t be doing this...

Spoiler:

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:55 pm

Hana knew the confrontation wouldn't end well. The ominous stalking after dropping some heavy news just a few hours ago was bound to have repercussions. Hana dismounting her family horse and preparing for combat without a doubt caused the same reaction from Kitsuki. She detected the sudden surge of chakra which surged through the former Jounin of Kirigakure. Hana became tense and triggered the same response with her own ability. There would be no physical display of this, but her performance certainly saw an increase. Hana saw the cane budge from the ground as it had intent to aim at the Mizukage and immediately whipped into action without the need to start any dialogue. The reactions of both Hana and Kitsuki were taken as hostility by each other, and instead of entertaining any sort of standoff Hana found it tactically advantageous to flee.

She had no intention on fighting anybody that night. The Mist ninja she worked with most of her life were mostly her friends. Despite Kitsuki's threatening gesture she found it hard to bring herself into slaying her allies. As the cane began to rise from its resting position on the street Hana emerged vertically at speeds almost unreal. This was no ordinary jump as Hana's movement showed no intention of climaxing. Her hands would drop before her freeing them from her sword and the previous hand seal she had, no longer planning to use the technique she had and instead preparing her body for another technique. She'd ascend up one-hundred and seventy five meters in an instant before making a straight break over the walls at her maximum speed. During her escape she never took her eyes off Kitsuki. She was dangerous, and allowing her to get the slip on her would be very dangerous. She soared through the air with her body facing Kitsuki and her back towards the horizon. She maintained a strong sense of awareness on her surroundings through her improved sensory and chakra sensing technique combined. Hana was on a mission to win the war through any means necessary, and no former Jounin who equally betrayed her own nation was going to stand in her way.

Technique Used:
    Initial Mode Activated [1/5 rounds]
    New Technique Prepared

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell) (A++ w/Initial Mode)
    Speed: B (S w/Initial Mode)
    Perception: A (S w/Initial Mode)

Chakra Usage: 319/320

Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Arisu Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:04 pm

Naitome and Arisu both noticed an approaching figure, and they both began to deny any escape. Chigetsu wasn't being stealthy or anything like that, coming directly towards them straight on. This was an arrest, so having someone come in and interfere might not be the best idea. Often enough that was a way for distractions that would allow an escape, and judging by the conversation, escape probably wasn't the best idea.

Naitome and Arisu wouldn't normally mind someone approaching like that, but with those speeds and seeing as this was an active arrest, allowing someone to just run into the scene and get close to the arresting officer wasn't going to be a thing to allow.

Chigetsu was incoming but still plenty far out when they noticed him, so the two of them began to act to prevent anyone from coming up or escaping at the same time.

Naitome went with a move to block Chigetsu out from moving forward any closer. "Halt!" he issued his command while forming the hand seals for his next attack, so that he wasn't wasting time. Using the Rat, Rabbit, and Dog
    seals to form a jutsu, Naitome added in the Snake seal to Focused Amplification the technique. With its increased range and speed, careful not to hit Kitsuki, and not caring as much if it hit Hana, Naitome activated Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere with a new range of 45 meters, rapid firing the shots it provided to cut off his path forward. It's power was higher than normal as well, but if Chigetsu had heeded the order to halt, there would be no need to worry, as he wouldn't be in range. The attack was a warning more than anything else.

If he didn't heed it, and continued forward, Chigetsu was a Hozuki, so hitting him with the technique wouldn't be pleasant, but he wasn't in danger of dying. Still, he'd need to respond to it in some manner, the path towards Kitsuki would be met with an attack coming his way while he ran full tilt towards it. Naitome didn't let up his pressure however, immediately after loosing that attack if Chigetsu had attempted to continue forward or block the attack, he'd follow up with another Focused Amplification technique, forming only the Snake seal, as he didn't need handseals for the next attack. Wind Release: Spiraling Wind Ball was an interesting one, allowing a fast attack that could be maintained. A ball of condensed wind would launch towards Chigetsu at higher speeds than the warning shot, but just as strong. The idea was to maintain pressure on Chigetsu and keep him from approaching the arrest. Of course, if he was here to help arrest Hana, then he would need to say something in those regards, but there wasn't a lot of time to simply discuss.

Arisu's Chakra Visualization was what tipped her off of Hana's increased activity. She could see a new chakra mix into her, enhancing her. Arisu used the Tool Creation jutsu to create a floating red chakram behind her which produced a platform underneath her and a shield in front of her, rising up to give chase to the flying Hana. Along with a platform underneath her, Arisu's back sprouted 10 chains, so not only was she rising upwards but the chains sought to wrap Hana and contain her. She wasn't going to let Hana jump over the gates so uncontested. It was now obvious that she was running away.

Using the same strategy as Naitome, Arisu would form the Snake seal and focused amplify a Wind Release: Spiraling Wind Ball, launching it towards the direction that Hana was heading. The woman was faster than the attack, but her straight up movement had given Arisu an opportunity. Hana would need to move forward to crest the wall, so the ball had been launched to intercept that route of movement.

----
    Technique Used:
    Arisu's Stamina: 448.5/450
    -1 Six Paths of Pain [Non Elemental Reduction]
    -10 Chakra Chains, Outer Path Ability [Non Elemental Reduction]
    -20 Tool Creation [Non Elemental Reduction]
    -20 2 uses of Spiraling Wind Ball [Focused Amplification] Power A, Speed A++, Range 150
    -10 Vacuum Sphere [Focused Amplification] Power A, Speed A+, Range 45
    -15 3 uses of Focused Amplification

Otsu Chains:
    Tool Creation:
    Spiraling Wind Ball:
    Focused Amplification:
    Vacuum Sphere:

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:54 pm

“The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.” - Proverbs 28:1

Kitsuki wasn't surprised when Hana moved. She had expected the Jounin to scurry away like a villain in the darkness and so the second she detected movement, she unleashed the jutsu that she had previously prepared. The technique was sealess and a true testament to her mastery of Jikanton. A bright ray of light would flash from Kitsuki's position aiming to blind both Chigetsu (assuming Arisu's attacks failed to keep them at bay) and of course Hana, who would most definitely be in range at the time of its execution. The Kaguya had made the fatal mistake of keeping her eyes locked on Kitsuki at all times which would ensure the Cascading Haze's success. The moment the blur had moved, Kit's vision would adjust. In the wake of her match with Rini, Kit had honed her perceptive capabilities. The Kumo genin had spawned a massive labyrinth bathed in darkness to block her vision and render her helpless. Never again would she so be at the mercy of an opponent's obfuscation.

Kit activated her armour's own flight capabilities and a burst of gold erupted from her back as she chased after her former Kage. She had continued her pre-described actions (re: transfiguring her cane into a bow and notching an arrow) without missing a beat.

She's fast!

Kit wasn't sure how Hana was flying or how someone so prone to an unhealthy diet moved like the wind, but she knew that as Kiri's best archer that she could take her down. The arrows were laced with the same explosive filament that made Shibuki so devastating. Kit would begin to fire them in rapid succession, at first consecutive shots of two. Then she began to notch and fire two at a time: four arrows, six arrows, eight arrows.  Kit's technical skill was so precise that they could be fired in slightly differing directions so that if one was avoided, Hana would be moving into another. None of the shots would interfere with Arisu's attacks thereby ensuring Hana would be fighting a war on two fronts so to speak. Each arrow would explode on contact with Hana or, if near enough, in her immediate vicinity. They'd engulf her in heat and inflict debilitating blast damage. The result would be more than enough to knock her unconscious and put her in critical condition.

As Kit fired, she flew. She followed the woman's flight path and focused on her as she executed her attack with the precision and ruthlessness that was expected of her as one of Sukimori's best. She figured that with her opponent's blindness and the speed of her explosive shots, Hana's attempted exit would be met with failure.

Ninjutsu Affinity: Time Release Techniques -1 Rank in Cost

Chronokinetic Kunoichi UA: Time Release techniques require no handseals.

Used:
    Cascading Haze: 2.5 GP | 2.5 CP
    Focus: 5 CP

Focus: After the Chuunin Exams, Kitsuki has learned how to focus her perceptive capabilities when she needs it the most. In doing so, she gains a +1 Tier to Perception but then loses a tier in Constitution.

Fired 8 Arrows all moving at X-Tier Speed/Force. Each Arrow will inflict S-Rank blast damage upon impact on and close proximity with Hana.

Stamina & Grace Pool
    Grace Pool: 80
    Chakra Pool: 177.5

Stats
    Constitution: A -> (Tenshijutsu) S -> (Flaw) A
    Perception: B (Focus) -> A

Cascading Haze:

Post by Chigetsu Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:42 pm

This had revealed itself to be the worst possible scenario for Chigetsu.

The situation at the gates, with the players and pieces arranged as they were, spoke for itself. Without any words, just through sight alone Chigetsu could make out what was happening. He had entered a full sprint in his panicked hurrying, anxiety swelling with each furious pounding of his heart in against his chest. His perception focused entirely on the situation, removed entirely from his own sense of self. The way he was beginning to sweat, the trembling in his legs, the fact that he wasn’t breathing anymore - All signs of the panic attack that he wouldn’t have the mind to notice in the moment. There was a strong magnetism present, but one that pushed him away. Each step forward he felt as though he was getting further and further from the gate, his body moving forward but his soul and mind being pushed away.

He wasn’t able to process the command from Naitome. All Chigetsu was able to hear was the beating of his own heart. The hand seals though, Chigetsu was immediately aware of. Trained as a shinobi he had enough experience to understand the signs as a naked display of aggression, and together with the arrangement at the gates -- The fact that they were aimed at him, blowing forward at full spring, had never entered as a possibility in his mind. Only Hana. In his panic fueled haze that was all he could think about, a technique being aimed at her and tearing her apart. Rational thought never entered his mind for a single moment, of Hana’s durability, of her own capabilities, or of the reality of the mess he was running into. Even with everything that had happened between the two of them up until this point, the recent frustrations and fears and awkwardness, she was all that he had left. He couldn’t conceive of losing her. The exact moment that he saw Naitome’s hands coming together Chigetsu’s would as well. He was able to form three seals before the reanimated Otsutsuki could, and his own technique would activate first. It was somewhere around this time that Shijimi would disappear, poofing away from Chigetsu’s ear. It was able to sense what was coming, even if Chigetsu was unaware.

The everpresent mist in the air condensed instantly into a light drizzle, and the entire gate area would be caught in Chigetsu’s technique. The technique that Naitome had been forming hand seals for would fail immediately as he attempted to use it, breathing out only his own breath into the night’s air. As would nearly all others. This was one of the Hidden Mist Village’s strongest techniques, the Mist Rain. All exposed chakra would dissolve away into nothingness. With the exception of perhaps whatever sorcery Hana was using to fly and the chakra chains that Arisu was using, all other applications of chakra would fail as they were all caught inside the technique. The attempts to stop Chigetsu from approaching would fail, and even if Naitome attempted to physically stop him Chigetsu’s superior speed and coordination would allow for an easy side step. Especially with what was about to happen.

Instinct from the Chunin Exams came back to him. All the training he had received from his mother and father, and all that he had done on his own. It hadn’t been for nothing. He had been declared the Grand Champion. But this was a very different scenario. The Chunin Exams were, in a way, fake. An illusion of real combat rather than the genuine article in the sense that it was controlled. The differences between the restrained, controlled combat of that arena in the exams and the consequences that Chigetsu believed were present here made everything that he had learned up until this point worthless.

The transformation happened instantaneously. The amount of extreme stress that Chigetsu was facing here was more than he would be able to handle even in the best of times. Someone so mentally fragile had no business being a shionbi in the first place. To say even less of his qualifications for being a Jinchūriki. The cloak expanded over his body and turned him into something unrecognizable. Only the vague outline of his shape would remain, otherwise the boiling red cloak had condensed entirely over his skin. His characteristic braid had melded into his back, disappearing completely. A single fatty tail would appear behind him. This was the Version Two form of the Six Tails Jinchūriki.

Immediately his speed increased dramatically. He had transformed mid-stride, mid-sprint, and seamlessly he continued his forward momentum. All of his sense of reason had faded away, regressing into the beast, and the malice and miasma of demonic chakra would leak out from him together with his cloak. It infiltrated his mind to such a great extent that his consciousness was relegated to sharing control with the Rokubi, and only the vaguest bits of his original goal remained in his head. Raw, unadulterated aggression replaced what was lost, inserted by the demon raging against its bindings.

His actions became half preemptive and half meaningless rage. His chokuto was drawn immediately after transformation and swung twice in the air in his forward sprint. A basic Suiton Chakra Flow had coated the blade, enhanced greatly by its qualities and then flung forward in a crescent slash while only ten meters away. The target? The closest to him of those surrounding Hana would be the first target of his rage, although that in part may have just been a result of their proximity. It was hard to tell if in this state he would be able to resist also attacking Hana herself if she came too close, or anyone else. If Chigetsu had continued along at his previous sprint he would have reached five meters behind Kitsuki just as she raised her cane, but now his speed was nearly doubled, and the slashes of chakra flow sent forward by his sword had their speed greatly increased by his pre-existing forward momentum. This wasn’t even being a reactionary assault due to her aggression but instead a manifestation of his own emotions running out of control and the blind rage of the Tailed Beast inside him. The second would hit nearly a moment later. Then the bullets that had been sent out mere moments later, one fro his free hand that would be aimed to penetrate into her center of mass, with Chigetsu easily able to track her and predict any movements and compensate for them. The flash of Time Release energy that Kitsuki had attempted to call up to target Hana would fail as it was cast, sucked away by the rain that Chigetsu had previously conjured, and fail to have any effect on either of the shinobi it was targeted towards.

Chigetsu would follow mere moments after. His sword would remain coated in the same Suiton chakra, and from above it would slam down on the woman should she remain standing, something that was doubtful. The sheer force he had output in those two slashes he had sent out would be enough to severely wound her and likely knock her unconscious. All the while a blood curdling screech would ring out into the streets of Kirigakure. That of a rampaging Jinchūriki.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Chigetsu on Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu

Post by Sayuri Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:07 pm

This combat is PAUSED while in conflict.

The Ice Queen:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:40 pm

The conflict has been resolved and posting may commence. The 48 hour timer begins now.

The Ice Queen:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:33 pm

This combat is PAUSED while it is in conflict.

The Ice Queen:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:59 pm

The conflict has been resolved. Posting may resume and the 48 hour timer begins now.

The Ice Queen:
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Post by Kyoji Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:49 pm

The time was nigh. Kyoji Hoshigaki the Beast of Kirigakure, was now a fugitive of the very village he swore to protect. Though such things would have to be put passed him. He made his amends when he gave the village back its artifacts except Samehada.

But still they considered him an enemy. Which was unwise of them. He hated to go against his own countrymen. Using the very scarce unwisely underworld system. He was able to hide within the village for a short time. Kyoji knew he would eventually have to bust his way out of Kiri.

His identity was covered as he approached the gates under the transformation technique guise of a normal male Kiri Jounin nin. One of many he had seen before. Armored with his rebreather, and dressed in his Monster armor and all of his ninja tools and weapons. Samehada on his back wrapped up in bandages, had already warned him of multiple large chakra signatures. But he was ready to make his escape still. At the gates however was a precarious situation. Almost 100 meters from the gates he was starting to see. There was a battle taking place.

This was not surprising to Kyoji, many a fights have happened at the Kiri gates. All of which he has participated in. Great news for Kyoji as he would be the one adding to the chaos. It seemed to be a two vs two situation. Arisu and Kit looked as if they were fighting against the Mizukage. Because Kirisame was in effect at the moment. And Chigetsu was protecting Hana as she was in the air trying to escape. Hana hadn't fully hunted him during his exile. Even when he came to the gates. Outting her in the sacking of Iron was a mistake on his part.

Perhaps in his escape he could help the Mizukage as well. Earning some brownies points with the village, as it seemed as if they were in fighting. Wasting no time he clapped his hands together and then made a specific seal. Flowing great chakra into this technique he had recently learned.

The ground began to shake as five huge gigantic hands began to erupted from the ground. One hand sprouted from underneath Kyoji withi him in its very large palm. This hand  would arch him high into the air and over the gates at about 150 meters. The large hand almost encasing him but he was also able to still look down as he unleashed more hands at the same time.

One hand came from directly under Arisu where one would grab and squeeze her with its full strength. It would rise only 40 meters from its base on the ground into the air. Another large hand from behind her would sprout about 10 meters away ready to smash any fleeing attempts. One more would sprout under Kitsuki before she could lift into the air as well. Aiming to grab and squeeze her tightly. The hand was large enough to grab Chigetsu as well. But right now the bijuu cloak was alarming, he was not worrying about collateral damage. The last hand erupting right under the gates fully destroying the entrance.

Kyoji took advantage of their concentration on their fighting. Their focus on the fight they would notice him far too late. The transformation technique would end as Kyoji ascended into the air. Making a single handsign for another technique.

------------

Kyoji: Hotei Technique -20 = 300/320
    Transformation technique

Stats:
    Strength: B > S (EGF)
    Constitution: B > A (Kaguya)
    Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Coordination: B > S (EGF)

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:42 pm

The world around her sprung into life, and thanks to her sensory she was able to keep tabs on who was entering the vicinity and what threats were present. Hana picked up the approach of Chigetsu from her flank at speeds so fast it made Hana concerned. She had no idea Chigetsu was so capable given the closed off persona he often maintained. Seeing a loved one act so frantically was always unsettling given the many instances of comfort shared between each other. His chakra infiltrated the airspace around the time another visitor entered the fray. The surge of a unique chakra nature Hana was unfamiliar with entered the scene into the ground with the arrival of a signature very familiar, bringing her memories of the land of Iron. It was Kyoji. The chakra quickly overwhelmed the battlefield in several key locations: beneath Kitsuki, beneath Arisu, around the front gates, and elsewhere. A rain developed along with a slight mist as Chigetsu's presence degenerated. A foreign source of energy started to develop and overtake his body.

Following the new events Hana had a quick change of plan as she instinctively picked up what was happening. She had allies. Hana fully intended to use them to her advantage given the intensity of the scenario. There was no time to pull her punches and show any restraint. Doing so would be an insult to Chigetsu and Kyoji, two people dear to her who were willing to put their life down to assist her on her mission. Finding new strength Hana's body was overwhelmed with a whiteish-gold aura as her eyes took on the same supernatural appearance.

Her plan to ascend into the sky took a turn, literally, as the former Mizukage ascended just a couple meters barely taking off from the ground before flying back at a diagonal angle. By doing this she attempted to clear the way for Chigetsu making a break to an alleyway between businesses twenty meters away along her path. Chigetsu's attack would pass by Hana marginally, something she was fortunate to evade given her sensory picking up ques of his energy fluctuation. Her maneuver was assisted by Kyoji's attack which would aim to not only threaten Kitsuki directly, but the sudden change in elevation in leu of the unstable platform forced by the upwards moving hand would certainly disrupt the archer's aim. This was something Hana managed to evade deftly given her massive speed advantage and the series of events.

Hana's newfound energy improved every important aspect she needed. Her hands deftly rose up before her with the woman's fingers spread apart. They'd unleash a hail of bone bullets from the tips of her fingers as they broke through her own flesh. She released five sets of them, each set being ten bullets simultaneously unleashed in a spray pattern like a wall of buckshot. Hana's aim was inevitable as each load of bullets were bound to tag Kitsuki. In the event Kitsuki did manage to notch an arrow and release they would be encounter by the spray of bullets which would forcefully cause detonation in the space before Kitsuki.

The bullets which did strike Kitsuki would be at random, most targeting her armor while several her face. The power of the bullets would be insufficient at breaching her armor, though they would tenaciously attempt to drill through it only to be met with failure. The bullets which did strike the unprotected face of the archer would only carry blunt impact. The bone would fragment on the woman's face delivering substantial blunt force instead of piercing through like their intended purpose. Just a few of these would be sufficient to knock the woman unconscious, and with a collective total of twelve striking that region her unconsciousness would be imminent lest she had any further tricks up her sleeve.

Arriving into the alley in a fraction of a second she would maintain her elevation and zoom through the labyrinth of buildings making a right, left, and then continuing straight into a warehouse breaking through the glass window just sixty meters from the situation at the gates and where she once stood. There was enough chaos caused by Kyoji and Chigetsu, both highly competent ninja, to cause a significant diversion. Kirisame produced by Chigetsu ensured a lot of chakra based attacks were out of the air which affected a lot of her fighting capabilities, but mostly that of her opponents. Reaching into her hip pouch Hana produced a single scroll spreading it out before her and applying a small bit of chakra to the seals written. In a small puff of spoke she produced two giant shuriken made of the same craftsmanship produced by Kirigakure's armory. Taking one she fastened her wire through the ring and tied a knot in a blink of an eye, attaching the other one to her baldric. Forming a hand sign she created a single Shadow Clone. This would serve as her diversion. Picking up the shuriken with ease she'd track the opponent on the battlefield using her sensory. Placing her right hand on the handle of the Executioner's blade and having the giant shuriken in her left she'd exit the warehouse the same way she came after her setup which took just a couple seconds.

Just outside of the window she broke into, Hana traveled through the alleys again making an approach to the battlefield. Meanwhile the clone exited the warehouse through the same way and made a break for the city walls. The shadow clone ascended several dozen meters into the air until it had reasonable height over the gates and immediately traveled straight. The Shadow Clone simulated the former Mizukage making a break once again from the fight, this time further and out of harm's way. After having likely broken Kitsuki's line of sight in the process of her initial escape she had the presumed element of surprise was in her favor. Reaching back she would sling her arm out and release the shuriken as she immediately assumed control of the wire it was attached to. The shuriken would travel up and arc from the alleyway until it took a trajectory falling down over Kitsuki's head. Hana was of course safely behind a building forty meters away and relied on her sensory technique to target Kitsuki. The shuriken would maintain its maximum speed as Hana skillfully manipulated it with the wire spool she had. Watching the woman carefully with sensory while remaining out of sight she would assault her from the shadows.

Technique Used:
    Shadow Clone Technique | B-rank
    Version 2 Activated [1/5 rounds]
    Hamburger Helper:
    Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets x5 | B-rank
    Ten-Finger Drilling Bullets:
    Manipulated Shuriken Technique | D-rank
    Manipulated Shuriken Technique:

Stats
    Strength: B (A w/V2)
    Constitution: A (S w/V2) (S++ Physical)
    Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell) (A w/V2)
    Speed: B (S++ w/V2)
    Coordination: A+ (S++ w/V2)
    Perception: A (S++ w/V2)

Chakra Usage: Real Hana 129.5/130 | Clone Hana 129.5/130
    Entity Chakra Usage: 323.5/350 [1/5 rounds]

Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Arisu Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Arisu and Naitome had shared vision, which was good. Whether either of them was distracted, so long as one of them was looking in the proper direction, either of them could see. Not only that, but the two of them could see chakra and the flow of it. Between their shared vision, they noticed that not only did someone new under the guise of the Transformation Jutsu aimed attacks their way, but that ninjutsu wasn't going to be useful because of Kirisame.

Having dealt with Kirisame before, Arisu knew that she wouldn't be able to use many jutsu under the water, although she was still in control of the Tool Creation shield and platform interestingly, evne though the red chakram had been nullified. Naitome didn't bother to use the techniques he had been planning on, and instead shifted closer to Arisu, as they both noticed the attack coming their way as a build up of chakra and a shaking of the ground under them. 2 of Arisu's chains began to wrap protectively around them and Yusuke, who Naitome had dragged with him, and 2 of her chains began to move more into a counter strike position while Arisu formed a seal.

Luckily, the platform provided her an upward movement, flying her about 50 meters into the air and could support the three of them easily enough. The speed of her upward movement was equal to the speed of the hand, but leaving it alone would be a problem, but she'd also moved closer to Chigetsu, weary of the hand that had grown there as well. From her elevated height, she'd seen the path that Hana took, and noted the two Hana's that had left. One was hiding, one was making a break for it. There was either a sneak attack planned or it was a diversion.

With Kirisame active, she knew that she didn't have a ton of options to use anymore, as most of her ninjutsu arsenal was useless. However, the chains were still present which was good, the dense chakra and its sealing abilities likely being the cause of that. Luckily, Arisu also had the Gedou Statue, which she'd used to great effectiveness the last time she'd faced off against the Rain. Against someone like Kyoji, who wielded enough chakra to wield the likes of Samehada, as well as utilize Wood Release somehow, she'd need the full power of her Rinnegan.

The Gedou Statue and the Hand raised at the same time as Arisu had moments prior summoned the statue, seeing Chigetsu prep for Kirisame, with the hand starting to close around Arisu, Naitome, and Yusuke, but her chains strength held her safe, and then the statue smashed into the hand, grabbing it and ripping it apart, to protect Arisu, and a kick was launched backwards to the hand that had destroyed the gates. The technique was a powerful wood one, but it was primarily used to restrain Bijuu. The problem was, individually, the wood hands couldn't contain the power that they held, and the Gedo Mazo was as strong as any of them. And with the hands spread out, they couldn't stop the destruction he was about to give. The statue shifted over to cover Kitsuki at that point to make sure she was undisturbed by the Kirisame and to give her access to ninjutsu if she needed it. It didn't take hardly any real movement. The statue was massive and even on its summoning blotted out most of their immediate area with its own body, leaving a dry ground under them of over 75 meters coverage.

Unfortunately, even taking out the two hands, and currently kneeling on a third where it had been summoned, its weight holding the hand down for the time being, the damage had still been done. The gates were demolished, bodies of the guards strewn across the ground. Several crushed, several unconscious, several dead. For the most part, the statue stood guard over Arisu, ready to protect her from harm. While she was protected, her next thought was to help Kitsuki. Against a Jinchuuriki, especially one who had lost their control, there were very few things that people could do without using full force. Arisu's chains were specifically binding to Bijuu and Jinchuuriki, and could help reduce its power while Chigetsu calmed down and regained control.

It was with that thought in mind that the chains not having been protecting Arisu, Yusuke, and Naitome launched at Chigetsu from less than 50 meters away, each seeking to wrap him up. The problem immediately was that there was another hand, but several of her chains would peel back some of the fingers of the wood hand if possible, using their own power to counter pull. If Kitsuki or Chigetsu managed to destroy the hand beforehand, Arisu's chains would instead focus on Chigetsu. If any of them managed to touch him, he'd be unable to access his Bijuu boosts, and would remain locked into his V2, but it would start suppressing the Bijuu influence. The problem was that she knew that if Chigetsu didn't calm down immediately, then the fight was going to be much harder now that Kyoji had attacked.

Arisu's protective chains unraveled from around her and Naitome, who ran over to check some of the bodies. This problem was going to require more aid than they currently had. Producing a foot long rod, he jammed it into the body of one of the fallen and dead. The girl, a dark haired one stood up. There was no time for ceremony particularly. Naitome and the girl both found two more and then a final two were brought back.

Arisu's vision fragmented into several different fields of view, giving her a much larger vision field. With the seven of them, plus the gedo statue, Arisu wasn't sure whether to chase Hana, stay dealing with Chigetsu, or fight Kyoji. With Kirisame active, their was a problem of being unable to use Ninjutsu, but if Chigetsu was pressured enough, then he might not be able to maintain the Kirisame. Dropping herself onto the shoulder of the Gedou Statue, Arisu's platform moved from under her to above her, providing an umbrella for herself to keep the rain off her. The shield remained in front of her fully.

A giant shuriken launched out from Hana's hiding spot, and the Gedou Statue's hand swatted the weapon out of the air with its full power, protecting Kitsuki from an attack from above. The creature loomed over Kitsuki, keeping its hand over her and providing cover from the rain and allowing her access to her ninjutsu so long as she was under the cover of the hand.

-
    Arisu's Stamina: 418/450
    -6 Six Paths of Pain [Non Elemental Reduction]
    -0.5 for 5 chakra receiver rods [Non Elemental Reduction]
    -5 Chakra Chains, Outer Path Ability [Non Elemental Reduction]
    -5 Tool Creation [Non Elemental Reduction]
    -30 Gedou summoning
    End stamina: 371/450

All New Techs:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Six Paths of Pain FC's:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Six Paths of Pain Stats:
    Spoiler:

Arisu Stats:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Arisu on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:36 pm; edited 6 times in total

Character File

Post by Sayuri Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:02 pm

The Ice Queen:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:20 pm

The conflict has been RESOLVED and combat may continue. The 48 hour timer begins now.

The Ice Queen:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:01 pm

Kitsuki and her faithful companion became aware of the fast moving pink blur that entered the scene from behind Hana. The lone pink braid that dangled from his back was a telltale sign of who had joined the battle. The red glow and subsequent transformation of her friend into a demon was something else entirely. The thought crept into her mind and a moment later Zizz put a name to it in Mende.

ⴷⴻⵎoⵏ!

By the time Chigetsu had set upon her, she had already notched her arrow and was on the verge of loosing it. He had unleashed two slashes at her and once the two attacks were en route she fired her own arrow. The slashes were made in rapid succession with one following the other in a linear direction heading to the same location. This allowed Kit's projectile to run through them. The force that propelled it was sufficient to blow through both slashes, dispersing them entirely and continuing on to the destination of their true target: the raging beast that had once been her friend. Given the speed of the arrow and Chigetsu's proximity, contact was all but assured. If successful, the blow would annihilate the defensive cloak that had wrapped around Chigetsu's form. It was a blunt force strike unable to pierce the defense but more than capable of distributing enough force to shatter the cloak and knock him unconscious. In addition to sending him flying back and into the waiting chains that would nullify his power. That was not the least of it though, a direct hit, while likely wasn't even necessary. The arrow merely being in the same vicinity as Chigetsu (nigh unavoidable given the distance between the two) would trigger a massive explosion. The beauty of Amicus Curiae, however, was in the ingenious fuuin micro-filaments that made the heavy ordinance possible. A courtesy from Shibuki's original creator as well as Okane's fine craftsmanship and attention to detail. The blast would be contained to Chigetsu and Hana. The former would be ground zero for the explosion whilst the latter would be caught in its 30 meter range given that she had just narrowly passed by Chigetsu to avoid his slashes. When all was said and done, both belligerents ought be knocked out. Chigetsu's water gun bullet would undoubtedly be interrupted or at the very least knocked off course given the explosion, as would Hana's bone bullets whose speed and piercing power paled in comparison to the kinetic blast. If not they'd be just as easily batted away with the bow.

Kit's aim would not be disturbed by Kyoji's attack. The sharkman's appearance was belated, she was already in position and ready to fire. The young woman's prodigious strength meant that she wasn't moved, she did the moving. A tremor would be unable to unbalance someone so immovable. That in combination with her coordination and Kyoji's late breaking attack ensured the arrow would be fired before the tremors began, and when the tremors began, Kitsuki wouldn't give them a chance to ensnare her. The Princess noticed that Cascading Haze hadn't worked and in that minute it had also started raining. She wasn't sure what was going on but she also knew that she wasn't going to take any chances given the shifting of the earth. Before she took to the skies, she stomped once. Hard. The resulting force was sufficient to obliterate the Hotei hands from their very roots along with the ones attempting to crush Arisu to death. Kitsuki had perfect control over her body and the precision of the movement rippled cracks both underneath the ground and at its surface. The very roots of the Wood Release would be too damaged to mount an effective capture. She'd also use the Armed: Open Carry's suppression effect to stifle any unpleasant side effects. The sudden appearance of a massive umbrella which blocked the rain inspired her to do what any WASP kunoichi would when met with failure at first attempt. She tried again. The Cascading Haze technique was executed a second time potentially blinding both Hana and Chigetsu, with the former being particularly vulnerable to the same technique given her insistence on aiming a variety of jutsu at Kitsuki. In rapid succession, Kitsuki would use Se-Phir to increase the speed of the chains. Through Zizz's power, she propelled them faster through space-time so as to ensure a successful connection.

Simultaneously, Kitsuki notched two arrows into her bow. It was an act that she would begin as soon as the first arrow was launched and one that coincided with the stomp and subsequent ascension into the air. The arrows would be aimed at Hana and then fired as attempted previously. She'd go through the same process as before, firing two at a time until she reached a total of eight in number. The arrows exploding once they struck or entered a close vicinity with Hana (the range necessary to ensure knock out damage from detonation). The speed and ferocity of the attack would hopefully knock Hana out of commission and prevent her from fleeing into the alleway as she had planned. Should Hana succeed in escaping to the alleyway, Kitsuki would be sure to dodge the incoming shurikken attack and if necessary bat it away with her bow. The result would be the shattering of the flaccid ninja tool. As Kit fired, she flew further and further away until she was 80 meters in the air. She remained underneath the protective cloak of the giant Ten-Tails shell. Zizz looked up in awe to the ultimate tool of the colonizer protecting them from the chakra dampening rain. Kit's fear and surprise of the monstrosity was only curbed when she noticed that it appeared to be under Arisu's control (otherwise it'd likely be attacking them).

ⵡⴻⴰpoⵏ oⴼ ⵎⴰⵙⵙ ⵛoⵍoⵏⵉⵣⴰⵜⵉoⵏ! ⴷⴻⵙⵜⵔoⵢ ⵉⵜ ⴽⵉⵜⵙⵓⴽⵉ!
    Hold steady! I see the real enemy!

Arisu's power was growing more concerning but she was an ally and that meant something. They had much to sort out between them and Zizz but for the moment, she was the only Kiri-Nin that Kit could trust. The hidden opponent who had attacked them with Mokuton was a more pressing threat. The man's features were partially obscured due to the massive wooden hand he was riding on but there was no mistaking it.

Kyoji!

Kitsuki had only seen Samehada once and it was when the sword was in the possession of one Kyoji Hoshigaki. Sixth Mizukage of Kirigakure no Sato. The Slayer of Lei. Destroyer of Iron. A man whom she had admired greatly and looked up to. A hatred boiled in her throat as she saw him.  He had fallen from grace and with his latest actions he had fallen further still. He had destroyed the village's gates leaving them vulnerable to the hell that Hana had brought down on them. Countless shinobi would be killed in his senseless act of violence. Kitsuki was now convinced. The sharkman's sudden re-appearance was no accident. He had come to rescue Hana at the same time that she was caught fleeing the mess that she had created. Two peas in a pod. What Kitsuki couldn't surmise was how Chigetsu fit into all of this. He was innocent, he had to be. But he was dating Hana and Kit knew firsthand how seductive power could be. What had she given him in order to purchase allegiance? Was it the Bijuu that now consumed his mind? The love and self-confidence he had never been given as a youth? Whatever it was did it justify his attack on her person? She felt like she hardly knew him anymore. She felt like she hardly knew anyone or anything.

Is this my village? Is this my homeland? Is this what we've always been?

It didn't matter.
    ⴼⵉⴳⵀⵜ ⵜⵀⴻ ⴻⵠⵉⵍ ⵉⵏ ⴼⵔoⵏⵜ oⴼ ⵢoⵓ!

The second she was done letting her torrent of arrows loose, she'd sling another and aim it at Kyoji. He was truly the unhidden and unrepentant enemy of the village.  

Ninjutsu Affinity: Time Release Techniques -1 Rank in Cost

Chronokinetic Kunoichi UA: Time Release techniques require no handseals.

Used:
    Cascading Haze: 2.5 GP | 2.5 CP
    Armed: Open Carry - .5 GP | .5 CP
    Se-Phir: 1.5 GP | 1.5 CP

Focus: After the Chuunin Exams, Kitsuki has learned how to focus her perceptive capabilities when she needs it the most. In doing so, she gains a +1 Tier to Perception but then loses a tier in Constitution.

Fired 1 Arrow moving at X-Tier Speed/Force at Chigetsu.

Fired 8 Arrows all moving at X-Tier Speed/Force. Each Arrow will inflict S-Rank blast damage upon impact on and close proximity with Hana/Chigetsu

Stamina & Grace Pool
    Grace Pool: 70.5
    Chakra Pool: 173

Stats
    Constitution: A -> (Tenshijutsu) S -> (Flaw) A
    Perception: B (Focus) -> A

Armed:
    Cascading Haze:
    Se-Phir:

Post by Chigetsu Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:11 pm

The presence of the Gedō Mazō’s chains was enough to provoke change in response in the young Jinchūriki. The Tool Creation’s lack of destruction and the lack of destruction of the chains was enough to cause a small falter in Chigetsu’s raging state, enough so brute force wouldn’t be the sole thing he relied on. Following the application of Kirisame immediately Chigetsu’s left hand would swing into the rapid weaving of additional hand seals as his right had drawn his sword. The rumbling would be something he noticed as well, almost provoking him to move a bit faster. Kyoji’s presence was an unknown factor to him, but as long as the sharkman didn’t get in his way, Chigetsu could afford to think about that later. Right now he was solely devoted to protecting his lover.

Just as he finished his first slash the hand seals he had been weaving would be complete, and the second would come right after. The moment that Hana got out of the way though and it was clear that Chigetsu was the new target he would begin moving. Strafing to the side, he full speed changed direction after the second slash was created, moving in the opposite direction as Hana.The pathway he had rushed down to get to the gates in the first place was full of buildings, as any metropolis like Kirigakure would be, and with new backwards momentum he would spring into an alleyway and continue his speed in an attempt to get distance before the arrow could be fired. Before sprung in that opposite direction though, the jutsu that he had used the time he was charging forward to cast would come into play.

It had already been raining before Chigetsu had cast Kirisame, and so everyone on the battlefield was already covered in water. It wasn’t an unusual occurrence in the Land of Water, nor the Village Hidden in the Mist. Puddles were strewn about the streets. The great amount of pre-existing water made the use of Water-Heaven Convergence an obvious choice for him. The liquid already present was used, and the arrow that Kitsuki had drawn, being merely something purchased from the shop, would be sliced in half by the already present liquid that was on it from the pre-existing hail of precipitation before she could fire it, just at the same moment as he had made his second forward slash. Not that it would have mattered, as Chigetsu’s first water slash would have cleanly split that arrow down the center had it come in contact, the weak material not being able to hold up to the forces present. The quiver on her back would be the next target. Being a container, it would necessarily collect some of the falling rain, and the liquid inside would be manipulated to destroy all the arrows contained within, a weaker substance that wouldn’t have any chance against the power of his technique. The manipulation of water would continue, and liquid would be manipulated that was already on her and falling down to smash against her temples, aiming for a clean blow that would hopefully slow her down, and the same would be done to Arisu. The two slashes he had sent out would continue unimpeded, and Chigetsu would retreat back until he was fifty meters away once more, while forming two more slashes in his backwards retreat. The chains and Gedō Mazō were something he’d try to avoid at all costs. The moment it was summoned and it became obvious what Arisu was doing with it the rain that he had been fueling would cease, no longer being necessary The natural rain would remain, but Chigetsu would be much further away by the time that this would happen, prepared to dodge and continue attacking as the situation demanded. He wouldn’t be so foolish to allow himself to be wrapped by the chains, nor would he be in range for the theoretical flash that Kitsuki might use once she was no longer being rained on. The stomp that Kitsuki used to try to destroy hotei hands would utterly obliterate the surrounding area as well, allowing Chigetsu in his liquid form to slip into the new cracks in the ground, sliding down and allowing him to move as a puddle through the rubble easily, obscured from sight and protected from any fire.

Spoiler:

Character File

Post by Sayuri Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:16 pm

The Ice Queen:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:53 pm

This combat is unpaused and may resume with the same posting order. The 48 hour begins now. Chigetsu immediately falls unconscious and is in a coma due to an official absence, and is removed from the posting order. Any actions attempted by Chigetsu in this round are considered to auto-fail. He is considered 'untargetable' for the purposes of actually killing/grievously maiming, though his defeat will still grant sparing EXP.

The Ice Queen:
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Post by Kyoji Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:05 am

Kyoji finished the handsigns for his next jutsu. While he attended to the counterattacks by the Kiri ninja. The Special Jounin tried her best to rid herself of the powerful wooden hands. Somehow summoning a large and powerful creature. No doubt from the power of her Rinnegan. Which he was one of the few to know she had. However she underestimated the power of his technique. The Hotei Hands were powerful enough to restrict bijuu. The statue she had just summoned was the husk of one, not as powerful but still a threat. And also still vulnerable to the Hotei. The first set of Hotei hands summoned around Arisu would be successful in entrapping the Otsu. Kyoji commanded the hand to ball into a fist to crush Arisu and her party. It being large enough to do so.

However she was quick to summon the Gedo statue. Which took a brief moment, as Kyoji and mostly everyone in Kirigakure noticed the behemoth. Kyoji kept the hand on task and would deal with Arisu. While the other hand that hand sprung up behind Arisu would deal with the Gedo. The giant bijuu husk would be summoned ontop of it. Which Kyoji quickly used to restrain its right foot by grabbing it.

The hand began to raise up gained enough height, raising up 60 meters to push the Gedo backwards. The Hotei hand under the gates had only partially destroyed it as it had only targeted at the entrance, where most should have already fled. The Blue Emperor was impressed, after some handsigns Kit was able to stop one of his hands with a powerful stomp. Though it was only one as the hands were not all connected. As he would direct the hands at the Gates to rise above Kit into a balled fist. And would slam downwards to knock her down into the ground.

A wood clone was created from Kyoji on top of the giant Hotei hand. It quickly making handsigns to begin the great process at the same time the real Kyoji was reacting to his adversaries. It took a dive off the side of the hand. As they were directly above the battlefield now, the clone jumped off the hand where was only a few meters away from the statue and Arisu. The Wood clone released an incredible amount of water. It quickly spread and envelope the Wooden Kyoji and the entire area for that matter. The water turned into a water dome with the clone at its epicenter.

The dome was massive and would envelope everyone there aside from the real Kyoji and the statue as they were all in elevated positions. The Blue Emperor on his way backwards towards the center of the palm, where he would perform his next jutsu. Making the necessary handsigns, Kyoji activated Kirisame. Aptly named Secret Mist, a heavy mist began to overtake the area as well. The power of the technique causing it to rain again.

-------------------------------------

Kyoji Used: Hotei upkeep -10
    Kirisame - 20
    Wood Clone
    = 120/150

Kyoji Wood Clone Used:  Shark Prison - 20
    Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave -10 = 120/150

Spoiler:

Stats:
    Strength: B > S (EGF)
    Constitution: B > A (Kaguya)

Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Arisu Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:54 pm

The hand that had been attempting to crush Arisu had made no attempt to dodge. Even with the other one attempting to raise the statue in the air, the hand hadn't done anything to avoid the attack by the Gedou Statue, which was a towering and massive height of over 130 meters. Raising a single foot up 60 meters did nothing more than raise its one leg. Especially since the statue started to apply its own force back down on the hand, cancelling out the lift with its own weight and power.

Arisu was free to complete her actions as previously attempted. Her chains completely held up, the combined power of all 10 of them keeping her safe. Individually, the durability of the chains may have been tested, but she had multiple chains to use. The hand was destroyed as it had tried to crush Arisu, and the Gedo statue grabbed at the Hotei hand that had tried to swat Kitsuki as it moved to go past him, holding it back and locking it to him. Yanking as hard as it could, the statue attempted to rip it in half. 2 chains from Arisu would assist as she was on the Gedo's shoulders and had shifted 5 chains to the statue to use.

Another 2 chains from the Gedo statue ripped down to the Hotei hand that was holding its right foot and both squeezed with intense power as the statue pushed fully down. The combined power of the two chains squeezing tightly and the downward force would splinter the hands immediately.

However, with the Kyoji clone close, Arisu decided it was time for her to keep flying. She could see it as it was forming, the chakra lighting up to show where it was made, and she had shifted more towards Chigetsu, who had been wrapped by 4 of her chains. Chigetsu had just been lit up by Kitsuki's arrows, but the cloak was forming back over his body until Arisu's chains wrapped him, halting the transformation in its place. Normally it would freeze him in his state, but as Chigetsu fell unconscious from the force of the arrows, explosions, and chains, the cloak dropped all together.

Sure he wasn't faking due to that, Arisu let him go with all but one chain, which kept wrapped around his waist. She flew up into the air 100 meters on the platform, holding Chigetsu up at full extension of the chain another 100 meters, keeping him out of the field, and good thing, because if Kyoji's clone had been successful in evading the Gedo's attack, then the field would be flooded.

However, even as Arisu had been dealing with Chigetsu, the Gedo had been attempting to deal with the Kyoji Clone. One of the massive benefits of the Rinnegan was its Chakra Visualization, and as the clone had been being formed, the Gedo had already launched a hand towards the falling clone. A chain launched forward from the hand of the Gedo statue as well, the only one it had left, but while the Kyoji clone was spewing out water, the two attacks came at him. The power they held was greater than the pressure of water, the surface they covered was absolutely massive, so even enhanced coordination did nothing for him, dodging wasn't fully possible. In the midst of a jutsu, he was also in the air. He couldn't move himself fast enough, and the hand and chain would cut through the air, possibly even the water, and spike the clone down into the ground.

Arisu would do a quick scan around and verify that Kitsuki was okay, seeing the devastated body of Hana as she'd been hit by the arrows and explosions. Effectively taken out. Very much so dead, the chakra that had been running through her veins no longer visible. A pang of pity ran through her, but she couldn't really deal with that now. She was very much so concerned with Kyoji, as he was a known Hoshigaki who had Wood Release. That meant this man was a Kekkai Genkai hunter, and Arisu's Doujutsu was one of the most coveted in the world.

A jolt of fear rushed through her as she knew it was kill or be killed now. However, Kitsuki was her best chance of doing so, and judging by the way she'd taken out Hana for trying to flee, Kyoji wouldn't be receiving any mercy today either. This man was already a criminal, a former Kage, and had actively attempted to kill them, while Hana had mainly attempted to run after her crimes.

Naitome, the Paths, and Yusuke waited to see what happened, although if Kyoji's clone succeeded in launching his water dome they would have already had Naitome and the female path both place their hands on the ground, having moved away from the gates following the wall about 30 meters. With two activations of Earth Release: Moving Earth Core, the ground under them would launch up into the air 100 meters, bringing them to safety at the top of the dome of water, if it had succeeded.

-----------
    Arisu's Stamina: 371/450
    -6 Six Paths of Pain [Non Elemental Reduction]
    -5 Chakra Chains, Outer Path Ability [Non Elemental Reduction]
    -5 Tool Creation [Non Elemental Reduction]
    -20 2 Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

End stamina: 334.5/450

All New Techs:
    Spoiler:

Six Paths of Pain FC's:
    Spoiler: