Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Mist Opportunity

Mist Opportunity
    Mist Opportunity

Village : N/A

Mist Opportunity Empty Mist Opportunity

Post by Mist Opportunity Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:57 pm

Name: Katsumi Inuzuka
    Village: Kirigakure
    Title: “Mist Opportunity”

Clan:dual kkgInuzuka and uzumaki
    Bloodline: Inuzuka/uzumaki
    Element(s): I got nothin’
    Skill(s): Taijutsu,  Kuchiyose, Bloodline, bloodline
    Costs for stuff:

Stats
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

Dogs:

Unique Abilities:

Extra starting exp: I start with 600 extra exp to spend on stats, but I must pay off my debt before doing anything else.

Appearance:Katsumi is a somewhat messy looking individual. He rarely shaves his face, only bathes when he thinks he needs to, and smells like cigarettes and sweat. Although rather average height wise, he is fairly bulky and tough looking. His brown hair is usually kept short, although he trims it himself so it is almost always a bit uneven.

History: Katsumi used to live his life as a bandit when he was young, using the skills that his parents taught him growing up to rob and steal as much as he pleased. Well, it all came back to bite him when his beloved dog companion and lifelong friend, Wakka, died as a payback for a robbery that Katsumi was a part of. He never managed to get his revenge, but after a few years of smoking too many cigarettes and moping about it, he decided it was time to go get a job as a ninja. It’s too bad his landlord already kicked him out.

Katsumi grew up in the land of fire knowing that his father was a shinobi from the land of water. While he knows very little about his heritage, he always wanted to follow in his fathers foot steps. Only, he has no solid way to prove his heritage. So far, he hasn't shown any signs of this relation. He has dark brown hair and doesn't even know what sort of abilities they might have. Either way, he signed up for for the academy and hopes to prove himself and his heritage.

Personality:After living a rough life, Katsumi has learned to cope by never taking life too seriously. After all, happiness isn’t about how much you achieve in life. So why not party a little?

Some things are a serious matter to the grizzled chain smoker. First and foremost, he cares deeply for his dogs. They’re his closest companions, aside from the mercs he used to run with.

Although Katsumi is a relaxed and fun-loving individual, he can also be wrathful at times. When life is going wrong for him, sometimes he lashes out, and he almost always regrets it. This would happen more often in his bandit days. Now that life has calmed down a bit, Katsumi has calmed down as well.

Roleplay Example:

Story 1:

story 2:

Last edited by Mist Opportunity on Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Toshiyuki
    Toshiyuki
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyose
    Class: D
    Ryo: 6,700

Mist Opportunity Empty Re: Mist Opportunity

Post by Toshiyuki Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:36 pm

Mist Opportunity wrote:Name: Katsumi Inuzuka

Skill(s): Taijutsu,  Kuchiyose, Bloodline, stat trade

Costs for stuff:

Stats
    • Perception: B

Dogs:

Unique Abilities:

Extra starting exp: I start with 600 extra exp to spend on stats, but I must pay off my debt before doing anything else.

Appearance:Katsumi is a somewhat messy looking individual. He rarely shaves his face, only bathes when he thinks he needs to, and smells like cigarettes and sweat. Although rather average height wise, he is fairly bulky and tough looking. His brown hair is usually kept short, although he trims it himself so it is almost always a bit uneven.

History: Katsumi used to live his life as a bandit when he was young, using the skills that his parents taught him growing up to rob and steal as much as he pleased. Well, it all came back to bite him when his beloved dog companion and lifelong friend, Wakka, died as a payback for a robbery that Katsumi was a part of. He never managed to get his revenge, but after a few years of smoking too many cigarettes and moping about it, he decided it was time to go get a job as a ninja. It’s too bad his landlord already kicked him out.

Katsumi grew up in the land of fire knowing that his father was a shinobi from the land of water. While he knows very little about his heritage, he always wanted to follow in his fathers foot steps. Only, he has no solid way to prove his heritage. So far, he hasn't shown any signs of this relation. He has dark brown hair and doesn't even know what sort of abilities they might have. Either way, he signed up for for the academy and hopes to prove himself and his heritage.

Personality:After living a rough life, Katsumi has learned to cope by never taking life too seriously. After all, happiness isn’t about how much you achieve in life. So why not party a little?

Some things are a serious matter to the grizzled chain smoker. First and foremost, he cares deeply for his dogs. They’re his closest companions, aside from the mercs he used to run with.

Although Katsumi is a relaxed and fun-loving individual, he can also be wrathful at times. When life is going wrong for him, sometimes he lashes out, and he almost always regrets it. This would happen more often in his bandit days. Now that life has calmed down a bit, Katsumi has calmed down as well.

Roleplay Example:

Story 1:

story 2:

Each bloodline costs a skill point.

Village : N/A

Post by Mist Opportunity Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:30 pm

Easy fix. Thank you for correcting me.
    Toshiyuki
    Toshiyuki
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyose
    Class: D
    Ryo: 6,700

Post by Toshiyuki Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:39 am

Mist Opportunity wrote:Name: Katsumi Inuzuka

Skill(s): Taijutsu,  Kuchiyose, Bloodline, bloodline
    Costs for stuff:

Stats
    • Perception: C

Dogs:

Unique Abilities:

Roleplay Example:

Story 1:

story 2:

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:44 pm