Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Opportunity Knocks ( OPEN )

Saia Tem'Naka
    Saia Tem'Naka

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ijutsu, Sensory, Kyujutsu
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Opportunity Knocks ( OPEN ) Empty Opportunity Knocks ( OPEN )

Post by Saia Tem'Naka Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:50 am

Saia awoke abruptly, springing from her bed into a sitting position at her bed side. She looked down at her feet. Quickly Stretching her arms up and into a tried yawn.  This seemed like the first day in a long time that Saia didn’t have to be anywhere. Slowly Saia Lifted herself from her bed and got ready for the day ahead. Moving from her small One bedroom apartment into the busy Streets below, it had to be close to noon by the time she had left, and she wasn’t on an particular path, Saia simply wandered through the streets and into the Market district. Maybe it was time to grab bite to eat, but where was the question.

Saia Moved through the streets quietly keeping to herself but being sure to look at the people around her, mind Wandered and she soon fell deep into thought.

Before she knew it Saia Was standing directly in front of a small café, it had a few sets outside in a patio style layout.  It smelled of sweet teas and baked goods. Her Stomach immediately started to rumble as she took a deep inhale of the scent.

The Realization soon overtook her. She was still broke, she would need to carry out a few missions before she could think of eating out.   This was a bit of an upset, but Saia’s Mood only dampened a little. It was hard to be upset when everything you worked towards seemed to be falling into place.  Saia Readjusted her Kumo headband that was tied loosely over her neck. Today was still going to be a good day, she could feel it.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Chemistry, Kenjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 494,950

Opportunity Knocks ( OPEN ) Empty Re: Opportunity Knocks ( OPEN )

Post by Sakata Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:40 pm

Tap. Tap. Tap tap. Tap tap tap t--

The resonance of constant noise, beit general chatter or movement in the Kageyama's general vicinity was what consumed the majority of his surroundings. Normally, such noise early on was a sore for the ears, but it was relieving to listen for once. After so many people had started getting sick and what not, he was more than happy to see the streets of Kumogakure bustling. And it was for good reason--especially when he didn't exactly have a job to accomplish.

He looked little like an actual Chuunin. His hair was tied into a lazy, fairly-small ponytail near the nape of his neck, with a few bangs here and there falling down before his face. Considering his nonchalant trek along, the blue jeans, white shoes, and the matching hoodie he had on. Whereas the former two mentioned were rather simplistic, the hoodie included Kumogakure's symbol on the back of it, while the front had numerous kanji for varying synonyms of 'Lightning'.

The male shuts his eyes in the midst of his walk, holding a five yen coin in his grasp. He rolls it like a die within his hand, then shoots his eyes open, tossing the coin into the air. Simon misjudged his throw, though--finding that it went much further ahead then he thought. He quickly springs forward, intent on catching it as it descended upon the area a little further ahead.

And he possibly runs right into Saia in the midst of his misjudgement!

Saia Tem'Naka
    Saia Tem'Naka

Character File

Post by Saia Tem'Naka Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:43 am

Saia sighed as she started retied the knot on her head band. Before she took a step backwards. Not being on a current mission, Saia’s comfort in the crowded streets of Kumo made her careless and worry free, she wasn’t as aware of her surroundings as she likely should have been.   Her step back lined her up with the Chunnin walking by.  Saia wouldn’t have managed to retie the head band before the collusion.

A sharp pain on her knees and palm, flooded her sense as she felt the burning feeling injury. Having never been overly durable Saia was easily injured, one of the few things that held her back in the academy was the inability to keep up in a melee situation.   She quickly from a seated position looked at her palm, there was bits of sand push into the skin, and a scrap from attempting to catch herself as she fell.

She quickly looked over at the person who she walked in front of, realizing it was likely her fault she suddenly started to feel overwhelmingly warm as the blood rushed to her cheeks.  Embarrassment shown clearly on her face as she quickly said “Oh my I’m so sorry i wasn’t paying attention”
    Patting herself down quickly, an over dramatization of course, but it was a habit, when she was thinking about everything she had on herself.  Slowly her mind mowed over the thing she was last doing. She recalled the events that had transpired, quickly reaching up and padding her neck “it’s gone!” she exclaimed as she darted to a kneeling position and searching the area for her head band. ~ way to go Saia, you look really professional, you just get the damn thing and you lose it on your first day wearing it. . . ~ she mentally scolded herself. . . . What would her instructor have said?

Character File

Post by Sakata Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:05 pm

"---"

He doesn't quite fall over like she does--but he does stumble a little bit, startled. If his eyes were on her he would've probably been able to catch her before she fell, but he was busy trying to catch a coin. It dropped down and went off somewhere, similar to her---in the dropping down bit. Simon darts his attention away from the five-yen coin disappearing off wherever, and to Saia, who was directly before him. Was that who he bumped into?

Simon widens his eyes a little bit, before leaning down, attempting to grasp on her wrist and pull her to her feet, since he'd noticed the scrapes on her hands. "--Ah, no problem. It was probably my fault." The blonde admits, locking his gaze onto the scrapes here and there from them bumping into one another. He attempts to reach forth to remove the bits that'd dug into her hands, retracting his own into his pockets shortly after.

"You alright? And what's gone?" The Kageyama inquires, blinking at her a little bit.

Saia Tem'Naka
    Saia Tem'Naka

Character File

Post by Saia Tem'Naka Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Embarrassment still present n her face as she struggles to make eye contact with the young man who collided with her, not because she was nervous but because she was constantly looking away to see if she could catch a glimpse of her headband.   The blond boy  helped her to her feet and before she could say anything he was helping dig the rocks out of her palms, which of course stung like hell.  But she didn’t complain, just winced a bit “I’ll be fine once I find it, you knocked my forehead protector right off” She says as she furrows a frown.  This quickly dissipates as Saia’s guilty conscious kicks into over drive. “I’m sorry that wasn’t what I meant I lost it when we bumped into each other. “

After all this Gentleman helped her to her feet and made sure her palms were okay. How could she possibly hold this against him, it was an honest mistake and he did what he could to right the situation.

Saia’s Demeanor shifts quickly, as her cheeks slowly turn back to their normal pale pink. “it couldn’t have gone far.” She says looking on the ground near where she felt.  It’s not like anyone would steal the thing.

The headband laid on the grass near the small fence that cut the patio of the Café off from the main street, it was pretty easy to spot, but this spot eluded Saia’s Frenzied Search. . . her soft hazel eyes looked from the ground to the Young man that was standing before her, he couldn’t have been to much older or younger than her. He was sort of dressed like a Shinobi but seemed less ready for battle then most of the Shinobi that wandered the village. “Forgive me, I never asked if you were alright.” She said suddenly spotting the Headband, before hoping the waist high fence.

In a swift and fluent motion, she leaned down and Scooped the head band back up and placed it back along her neck were she quickly tied it loosely and then made sure to check the knot. She then moved around the fence to get a little closer to the boy that crashed with her moments before.
    “ I’m Saia Tem’Naka. You look familiar but I don’t know if we have ever met formally” *she causally says reaching her hand out for stranger to shake.  Her grip if he took her hand would be firm, but her skin would be soft and sort of cold.

Character File

Post by Sakata Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:47 pm

"---Ah, sorry about that. .. And, I understand your frustration. No need to apologize." The male remarks casually, tucking his hands into his pockets. For the most part he keeps his gaze locked onto her, primarily to ensure that she was doing okay. Simon takes quick notice of her frantic, visual search of their surroundings to seek out her headband, not really saying anything about it.

He too eventually trails his gaze away, perceptive as ever. It isn't long before he sets his sights upon it, then glances back, noticing that she was staring at him--before looking away. Much like her, the Kageyama scans her frame, trying to get a feel for how old she was, or a height difference (if there was any). A nonchalant, yellow, cat-like stare from Simon shifted away again.

After looking to see that the headband was still there, he glimpses back at her--but notices that she was already going over. So instead of speaking up, he keeps quiet, glancing at her as she re-approached him. Simon briefly adjusts his hair, pushing some bangs aside to make sure they wouldn't get in his line of vision. As she offers a hand to him, the male lowers his hand before him.

He offers a lax grin to Saia, displaying casual benevolence and friendliness.
    "Name's Simon. Simon Kageyama. Nice to meet you." The male remarks.

The blonde's vaguely surprised by her comment about him looking familiar. He goes to shake her hand at that point, offering an equally firm handshake--while being mindful of her palm due to what'd recently happened to it. Simon's own skin was soft, too, but it wasn't as soft as hers may be, and in contrast to her cold hand, his own was warm, similar to the expression upon his face.

"I look familiar? I don't think I'm anyone important, so that's surprising to hear. Only a few people recognize me, and that's just a really small following."

Saia Tem'Naka
    Saia Tem'Naka

Character File

Post by Saia Tem'Naka Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Simons Apologetic nature made it hard to be upset with him, not that she was overly mad anymore now that she had her headband. The world seemed right again.  It was funny how quickly her world changed on her, from one moment peaceful bliss and tranquility into a sudden panic and Frenzy, maybe it was just Sais way of looking at things that made things seems to extreme.

Saia Stood about 5’8’’, with slight hourglass figure, only really noticeable because of the belt on her robe like clothing. It was a dark red fabric with black trim.  Her face shows traces of slight makeup, but nothing overly outrageous.  Saia’s pink hair sat against her back, complete let down, probably not something good for combat but today wasn’t about that. Likely the most interesting thing about her sat  on her belt, a Star like Symbol that was her mothers.   The boys gaze wasn’t unnoticed but Saia didn’t say anything about it. And before long they shook hands.

The hand shake hurt Saia’s palm a bit but Simon was causes of her injury and adjusted his grip as to not hurt her “ Simon Kageyama “ she repeated to Commit it to memory. “ its nice to meet you as well. “  Now for the first time since they had ran into each other Saia smiled softly before letting go of his warm hand. Saia listened to him explain that he wasn’t that well known to which she responded with “ Its okay, it might have just been in passing, I wouldn’t trouble yourself about it. “ *She flashed a quick smile that faded quickly into her regular focused look.

“ So what brings you to the market?”
    She askes Nonchalantly, mostly to make conversation. After her mother went missing, Saia went into a withdrawal period where she force most of the people she knew out of her life, not necessarily on purpose but because she was upset, and because of this she didn’t have too many friends, and it seemed fate had brought them together. Besides in never hurt to be friendly

Character File

Post by Sakata Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:35 pm

He mostly acknowledges that she's got about three inches of height on him right from the get-go. Aside from that, her style of clothing, how she had her hair, and her small amount of makeup were noted. He didn't really focus on her bodily structure that much---or at least he didn't really try to. He found himself subconsciously drawn to her chest but... whew relax teenage influence.

His eyes lock back on her face and he offers a cheerful grin. At last, the male retracts his hand when they've exchanged their greeting. His own tucks back into his pocket, and he offers a passing remark. "I'll keep your name in mind, miss Tem'Naka." The Kageyama states politely. He offers an acknowledging nod to the female's remark about her perhaps noticing him rather briefly in the past.

"What brings me here? To get food, really. Probably at some general restaurant. I had somewhat of a craving for dumplings." The blonde admits, then chuckles briefly. He decides to offer the inquiry in rebuttal. "What about you? Not to have some scatterbrain run into you, right?" He offers some sarcastic, self-deprecation, seeming fairly calm in the ordeal. Afterall, he had no reason to lack discomfort around her, at least so far.

'The height difference makes them look closer.' He thinks to himself, averting his gaze for a moment and squinting partially. 'Stop thinking with your groin maaan...'

Saia Tem'Naka
    Saia Tem'Naka

Character File

Post by Saia Tem'Naka Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:46 pm

“Saia’s fine” she chimes in immediately after Simon called her ~ miss~

Saia nods along as he spoke to her, explaining what he was there for immediately brought back the feeling of hungry, the idea of going out to eat was something she had already toyed with but could she turn it down completely. Any money she spent she would have to make back up by the months end or she might need to find a new place to live.  But then again making potential friends and networking would only enhance her career as a kunoichi. Her thought process swiftly halts, as she was asked a question.  

It was a good question, what was she really doing here, she had left her apartment this morning knowing she was broke, so then why would she wander through here. “i suppose not” she says with a slightly teasing smile, while she mowed the question over. Placing her left index finger against her cheek as she looked up exaggerating her pondering. “i guess I was lured here by unseen forces, or much more likely the scent of the bakery’s” she mentions lightheartedly.

As if right on cue her stomach lets out quite an audible growl, which was slightly embarrassing but seemingly couldn’t be helped.  Trying to thinks of a good compromise on the situation, how would she go about this, on one hand she could leave Simon to his business and go home hungry and eat alone like usual, or she could brave the anxiety and ask if he would like to join her for a meal.

“ ya know I could probably make better dumplings then most of these places,   that is if you like them pan fried.” She said with a slight smile, quickly she realized what she might have just indicated, scrambling now to try to fix what she meant she blurts out” not like in a date kind of way,  I mean I wouldn’t invite a guy home after running into him in the streets. . . “ ( kind just did ~  is a mental ping “ I mean its clearly in the attempts to start a friendship. . . And . . . Yep . . . I’m still talking.. .. Feel free to stop me. . .” She trails off into thought as she slowly moves her hands from her sides to rest on her hips.  Her face now just as red as it was when she was sitting on the ground only moments ago. ~ this is why I don’t have friends~ she scolded herself mentally through her own internal turmoil

Character File

Post by Sakata Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:16 pm

The blonde offers a curt nod, folding his hands together. He extends them over his head and pushes his chest out in a nonchalant stretch. His approach seemed fairly direct and calm, in contrast to her seemingly... struggling one? None the less, the effort that she showed in it was something that he noted. It was credible and respectable in a way.

"Right, Saia it is." The Kageyama remarks, lowering his arms back to his sides. As per usual, he finds his hands tucking themselves back into his pockets, shifting his gaze back to her once that little squint of his had subsided. Being fifteen really sucked when it came to trying to avoid gawking at something that appealed to you. "Ah. Yeah the bakeries around here are good. They sell nice cinnamon buns and stuff. Meat buns, too."

'My lord...' He thinks to himself, shaking his head for a moment. Once again, he finds his yellow gaze idly shifting off, making it look as though he was watching the passing crowd. Not wanting to seem awkward by being in the midst of everyone moving about, he gestures her on over to a bench and a little uplifted portion of brick wall, with some floral decoration littering the ground ontop of it.

Simon finds himself figuratively sweating at the implications that dart through his head from her initial statement, then mixed relief as she asserts what she meant. "--Yeah.. I got what you meant." He remarks, chuckling again. His mind was racing a little too much, though. "I wouldn't mind---either thing, that is." He speaks up, throwing his hand up and pushing his bangs out of his face altogether, casting his hair back in a makeshift slickback style. Just to occupy his hand, really.

"I'm guessing you're a cook, though? I'm sort of one myself. I just use different ingredients." Simon remarks, settling back upon the edge of the bench--assuming she did follow him over. He just wanted to sit and watch people for now. Something to clear his nigh-prurient thoughts.

Saia Tem'Naka
    Saia Tem'Naka

Character File

Post by Saia Tem'Naka Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:13 pm

After basically making a fool of herself, she was easily escorted to the nearby bench, where she sat down and crossed her legs at the ankle, she wore black pants with a fairly basic looking boot. Nothing overly special. “i wouldn’t say i’m the best cook or anything, i just learned how earlier than most do. “she says softly, not really wanting to bring up her past. But instead focused more so on what he mentioned “different ingredients?” She questions as she turns herself slightly on the bench to be more aligned for talking with him

Saia watched Simon for a moment before looking back to the crowd and then back to Simon, she places her hands on her lap folded, and takes a deep breath of air fresh air. Saia would sit there in quiet contemplation, had she been too forward? Maybe he was going to explain something to her. What if he has no interest in being friends, and this was his way of showing it.

Panic raced through her mind. Was she really bad at making friends, or maybe it was different. Maye he had to many friends. Self-doubt plagued her mind as she sat in silence looking from Simon to the crowd once again. She could feel her heart beating slightly quicker, her Nevers where shot and worst of all her knee still stung from the fall. Warmth seem to flood over her and her mouth seemed to run dry. Saia was not very good at social situations, despite being a relatively likable person.

Character File

Post by Sakata Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:13 am

Simon declines against the back of the bench, leaning along it and folding his arms at chest-level. He casually glances at her on occasion, shifting his attention between the street and her, mainly when she talks. "Oh. Same here, I guess. If I get the right ingredients and the right recipe I suppose I could work to make something. In the culinary field, that is." The Kageyama clarifies.

He folds one leg and rests it sideways upon the bench so that he's at least postured similar to the way she is. "Yeah. You familiar with the periodic table? Chemicals? Any of that?" He inquires curiously, unfolding his arms. He lifts one up and rests it upon the back of the bench, letting the other lie poised where it's at.

"Basically it involves taking those chemicals and other 'ingredients' so to speak, and following the interactions and reactions that'd be implied based off of what you choose from the periodic table. Based on the reaction, or reactions you're looking for, you gotta combine the right things to get the proper molecular composition. Some things involve multiple connections, and the more there are, the more sorta... complicated what you're trying to make is." Simon explains, running his fingers through his hair.

"A good example of a complete product would be Acetaminophen, a painkiller. Painkillers and medicinal drugs like pills tend to originate from this craft. Of course, aside from drugs there's always poisons, acids, explosives, aaaand.. surprisingly enough, food. Learning how to have certain things compliment others to make a good dish. It's a similar practice to all of this---Chemistry."

He seemed extra passionate while talking about this stuff, indicating that he's been into it for awhile now. It was part of the reason that he'd been promoted, after-all.

"Pretty cool, huh?"

Saia Tem'Naka
    Saia Tem'Naka

Character File

Post by Saia Tem'Naka Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:26 pm

“I can’t say I am overly familiar with it, but I do know a bit” she says looking over to Simon, running her palm over the  “ I mean enough to know about medicine and the like, everything else is. . . “ *she pauses for a moment shifting her weight on the bench as she motions with her right hand as if to draw out the thought “ I wouldn’t say that its useless but less useful to me in particular” *she says in response to his first question.

Saia shifts her weight again this time leaning towards Simon for a moment as she brings her right leg up onto the bench and tucks it under neath her left thigh, practically sitting on it.  Her attention trained on Simon as he continued onto his explanation.  She listened intently, as Saia was very interested in learning new things, it was probably the only things that made her a somewhat decent kunoichi.

As Simon mentions acetaminophen she nods confidently having heard of that example in particular, as his explanation goes into more detail Saia seeming becomes more interesting, all the while having slowly lean closer to him as he spoke, unintentionally of course, having been drawn in by his own excitement made Saia all the more intrigued about chemistry

“most definitely!” Saia says enthusiastically as she leans back on her leg that was tucked underneath her having just realized she was getting closer to Simon “I don’t think you’d have any problems with baking, that is as you put it chemistry. And though cooking is also a type of chemistry it’s more like an artform. Or at least that is how I viewed it.  she said moving her arms up above her head and stretching her arms up until they no longer felt tense.  Letting them come back down to her sides. “so how did you get to be so familiar with chemistry? I mean it’s not all that common people our age know a lot about something so complex. she said seemingly fairly invested into their conversation now, Saia now rarely glances away from Simon mostly only looking away so it didn’t seem so intense or rude

Character File

Post by Sakata Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:56 am

Simon drums his fingers against the back of the bench for the time being, remaining in the comfortable positioning for the time being. He offers an acknowledging nod, shutting his eyes momentarily in contemplation. His body relaxes further against the bench as he opens his eyes again, flashing a nonchalant grin.

"Chemistry's an artform too. Just like you'd blend the right colors and styles together while you're painting, you're blending the right periodic elements. Same with food, except for ingredients. And all of them require the proper moderation." The male simplifies, arching the arm that's been upon the back of the bench. He keeps his elbow dug in, but rests his palm against his cheek, leaning into it.

Once more, he shifts his gaze ahead of him, a contemplative expression on his face for a moment. "Well. I took an interest in the lucrative area of things. Drug creation, and their selling. So I figured I'd get super rich if I went ahead and learned how to make my own, then eventually had enough people to hire people to sell for me. Build an empire off of my hard, pharmaceutical work."

"It hasn't been like that--yet, but maybe once I can receive support from someone rich or something.. then it should blast off. Aside from that influence, I just took an interest in the subject. It was interesting and it was a change of pace from the general tone of shinobi work. Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu... all that ain't so refreshing. It's been done before."

His cat-like, yellow gaze shifts back to her.

"And by the time we're Jounin we're expected to be Jacks of all Trades. I don't see the point in that, if it just means I'm the Master of Nothing. So I figured all I gotta do is lock up my weaknesses with what I want to be good at, not what people expect me to be good at, y'know?"

Saia Tem'Naka
    Saia Tem'Naka

Character File

Post by Saia Tem'Naka Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:05 am

Saia would Return his grin with a slight smile, as the corners of her pale lips rise slightly, just enough to know she was content. “ I cant say I’m much for Arts in general but I understand what you mean” she Sais quietly, looking away for a moment to a family of people as they walk by.  Saia’s Thoughts would stir infernally as she did so.  But focus on the conversation snapped her out of her thoughts and back to looking towards Simon.   ~ its nice to make Friends, maybe it just gets easier as you get older~ * she thinks to herself as she listens to Simon Speak about his interests in Drug creation.
    Saia silently nodded as Simon spoke, his words were some what sophisticated yet seemed dumbed down, it was clear he was smart, but was fairly down to earth, or at least that was something she was picking up on.

“I know you say drug, but you mean Pharmaceuticals right?” she asked still looking over at him “  I just mean that the word drugs implies a slightly more Derogatory stigma. Not that I don’t understand that drugs are considered to be the category, but the use of the word drug makes you seems sketchy. . . not that I’m saying you are.” Saia would explain after he stated his hopes and dreams.  “because what your describing to me seems more like Performance enhancing not, Addictive substances, but I understand what you mean entirely. Or at least I think I do. “

Saia would Remain quiet for few moments as she thought about what she wanted with her life, it was a tough question, it wasn’t like a young kid anymore, she was limited by her body and restricted by her mind, things that she wanted to do with her life either demanded more physique then she could muster.  She could easily get there but it would take longer and would be harder to reach an apex state. It just wasn’t for her, others seemed to have started miles ahead of her with specialized abilities and traits that made them superior warriors, unlike Saia.

A Slight look of worry casts over her face as she struggles with what she wants from life, its wasn’t like all Shinobi lived that long, tons of people died everyday. “I think I have always wanted to influence people and keep others safe. Mostly I like learning and teaching so I hope to one day become an academy instructor, to help shape and mold young Shinobi and Kunoichi to help keep them safe.” Saia looks back up and turns her attention towards Simon. “and I would be interested in learning some of your Artform if you ever felt like taking on an Apprentice somewhere down the line”

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D

Post by Rin Matoi Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:28 pm

A single, yellow egg with blue zigzags appears in Saia's possession.

A single, green egg with pink zigzags appears in Simon's possession.
    Sakata
    Sakata

Character File

Post by Sakata Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:04 pm

The male eventually shifts his gaze back in front of him, watching as the crowd of people moving along slowly began to thin out. He pats at pocket for a moment, then shifts his hand about, seeking his wallet. Maybe now that things weren't so busy he could go and get some food.

Her inquiry causes him to shake his head, shortly after she offers it. Though he does listen as she speaks on the general stigma when it came to talking about drugs and what not. He drums his fingers against the back of the bench again. "I mean both. The stigmatized, addictive and performance-enhancing drugs, along with pharmaceutically-based drugs. They're made the same way, just with different things." Simon elaborates casually.

"I ain't really the type to throw addictive materials at people unless they want it. And only if they know the risks. Everything has a cause and effect when it comes to this kind of stuff, though. You could get Super Strength from something, but in exchange suffer extreme protein loss. Something like that. The side effects for addictive things tend to be what makes them addictive." The blonde adds, rubbing the back of his head for a moment. "An academy instructor, huh?" He inquires briefly, then offers an acknowledging nod of his head. "That isn't that bad of a goal. Go for it." He advises, lowering his hand once more.

This time around, he notices the egg upon his person--just randomly tucked in his pocket. He hides his confusion for the time being while she speaks, offering a nod as he glances back up. "I wouldn't mind an apprentice."

Saia Tem'Naka
    Saia Tem'Naka

Character File

Post by Saia Tem'Naka Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:43 pm

Saia Listens contently, it seemed like Simon just wanted to learn and know every aspect of chemistry, even if it might him seem less likeable, he was honest and it was something that Saia could easily Appreciate, she never really liked secretive people and Simon seemed like the kind of guy who would tell her anything she asked him about. “I see” *she says nodding slightly with a smile.  Saia leaned back on the bench and felt the egg press against her lower back, reaching quickly to search for the odd bump in her kimono belt, fishing out curious looking yellow and blue egg with a zigzag pattern on it…

Looking at it for a moment she placed it on her lap and then placed her hands over it not wanting to interrupt Simon as he spoke about her future position in the village. It seemed he approved of her wanting to be an instructor. “I will, thanks” she says slightly preoccupied in her own thoughts.

When the blond hair man spoke about not minding having and apprentice one day she nodded, “I’m sure there is better suited people out there but who knows I could have a knack for it” *she says slowly moving the egg up in front of her “did you slip this down the back of my kimono?” She asks tilting her head slightly with a somewhat stern look. Mostly because who the hell does something like that.

Saia holds up the egg shifting her glance from the egg back to Simon as she awaited an explanation.

Character File

Post by Sakata Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:27 am

The male offers a casual nod, stretching his legs out before him at that point. He offers an inquiring glance in response to her inquiry about the egg, before pulling out his own. Simon casually tosses it into the air, catching it once it's descended back down. "No, that'd be weird. I randomly got this one, though." The blonde admits, flashing it to her.

He tucks the egg back into his pocket at that point, and stands up to stretch for a moment. "Sooo, I'm probably gonna be off to get some food. That's what I came here for, after-all." The male remarks, undoing the little ponytail at that point. He flicks the hair band off somewhere, and yawns into his hand. "You're always welcome to come along though, of course." The Kageyama admits.

"After all, if you're serious about this apprentice thing I could tell you more."

Saia Tem'Naka
    Saia Tem'Naka

Character File

Post by Saia Tem'Naka Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:18 pm

Saia nods as his response. It did seem quite strange, but Saia didn’t think much more abut it as he mentioned food. “Perhaps another time, I have some errands to run, but I appreciate the offer” She Lied through a soft smile “ thanks though.” She said standing up for a moment “ at some point ill have to get in contact with you again though so I can follow up on my offer.” Saia rolled her shoulders back still holding the egg in her hand letting her back crack.

Saia bows her head slightly “ Farewell Simon it was a pleasure meeting you.” She would turn back towards her house before stopping for a second and looking back “ oh and Simon, your hair looks nicer Let down” she states before turning back to head home

[EXIT]

Character File

Post by Sakata Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:54 pm

The male slips his hands back into his pockets after he's finished stretching. He peers over his shoulder at her with a casual grin, then offers a brief nod. "Yeah, no problem." Simon states, swiveling on his heel for a moment. He offers a nod in contrast to the bowing of Saia's head. "Yeah, same to you." The blonde remarks, fingers resting upon the odd egg in his pocket.

He briefly shifts his gaze down--and is about to retrieve it when she speaks up to him. He offers a quirk of his brow in response to her comment, but smiles none the less. "Thanks!" He calls out nonchalantly, lifting a hand up to sift his fingers through his hair. Then he ambles on into the lessening crowd, proceeding to toss the egg into a bush--letting it be suspended there.

From there, the male performs another spin on his heel, before dispersing into a plume of smoke. Just another shadow clone.

(EXIT)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:18 am