Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Meeting the True Avatar of Jashin[Raijin]

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Meeting the True Avatar of Jashin[Raijin] Empty Meeting the True Avatar of Jashin[Raijin]

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:39 am

Yui would have him follow her to a royal court, this wasn't the normal kage office one might expect as they entered many would bow to the twins it was clear he surrounded himself with loyalists. As they approached what appeared to be a throne chair Yua would exist from Yui's body and smile, he had been with her the entire time but it was likely Raijin had no clue how they functioned.

"Hello my name is Yua and I am the Kage, well King of this nation, long ago the Damiyo was overthrown and the village has all the power of the nation now. So, is it true you are the avatar of Lord Jashin...Don't mind my skepticism but saying something like that in front of us is a death sentence if not true. How will you bless us and prove this power, if it is true we have many things to show you, in private of course we can't have classified information out in the public after all."

He likely would notice they often refer to themselves as us and we after all they are the same person but not the same person. They have very different personalities, Yui seemed more playful but Yua seemed very serious and clearly protective of his sister. A strong brother and sister bond that could only be forged through traumatic events, one so strong no one would ever shatter it.

Signature:
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: U/A
    Class: X
    Ryo: 2 million Ryo

Meeting the True Avatar of Jashin[Raijin] Empty Re: Meeting the True Avatar of Jashin[Raijin]

Post by Bayushi Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:42 am

It was a literal walk down memory lane. Kumogakure had changed much in the time he had been gone from it. Last he was here was during the Jounin tournament. As a participant it garnered much attention in the world with Society members being apart of it. He lost in the first round against a Kaguya. A mountain to climb since he had no grasp on his powers then. Now he returned as one of the more powerful ninja in the world. Following the Jounin Yui he was surrounded by eyes and security. This remained till he they were all the way to the Raikage building. Raijin had no urge to see his parents as they had disowned him for becoming a Missing Nin. The appropriate response to his leaving.

Finally getting to the building and making their way to the Raikage's office. The throne was empty and Yui walked away from him as he stopped to wait. Suddenly another body melted itself away from each other. Raijin raised his eyes in surprise, but he wasn't completely. His sensory alerted him to alarming chakra pool coming from her. Not only that, he sensed that of a Tailed Beast. He noticed the chakra was outrageous and dangerous just like Nozomi's. He had known Toonami and Koonami at one point and they had a similar ability to their clan. The Ukon. The man introduced himself as the real Raikage Yua. But like his sister they were pressed in the manner of the meeting. His claim was serious.

"I am Bayushi Sojima. Also known as the Dragon King Raijin. Allow me to be bearer of good news. Even my masters who taught me the ways of Jashin were surprised at what I can do. I was chosen as his Avatar. How about a show of what I mean?" They would be the first to see Jashins Blessing. The power of granting a Blessing or a Curse.

Raijin opened the Kusanagi Blade slightly. The only thing there that could penetrate his skin. And cut his right palm. It immediately healed. And he clapped his hands together. This began the start of the ritual. A activated his Sage Mode and a magenta cloak overcame him. Covering his body, it took the form of Jashin's ancient armor. The Jashin symbols began to appear all over Raijin's body in blood. The one donned to be his true Avatar. With it, it allowed Raijin to choose the Life Path. The cloak would turn green to align with its chosen path.

The Dragon King radiated with overwhelming power, he held both of his hands out. "Take my hands. Feel what it feels like to be Jashin's Chosen. To be Immortal." If they took his hand, they would receive his Sage Mode boosts as well giving them access to the healing ability of the Jashin.

--------------------------

Used: Jashin's Blessing [Life Path]
    Sensory
    Sage Mode

Strength: C > B (SM)
    Constitution: B > A (SM)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: S > S++ (SM)
    Coordination: B > A (SM)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: A > S (SM)

Spoiler:

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Meeting the True Avatar of Jashin[Raijin] Empty Re: Meeting the True Avatar of Jashin[Raijin]

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:41 am

The twins would watch as he started the ritual and see his armor appearing, this was not a joke the power they felt was the calling to their very souls. This really was the avatar of Jashin, those textbooks of the church a complete lie, as she suspected letting out a loud laugh. She would walk up and offer her hand her brother appeared more reluctant but also would. He was clearly the cautious of the two, likely the weaker of the twins in terms of spirit. As the pair would suddenly feel a surge of power it even amused the friend inside of them. Yes, this man would lead to so many deaths he wanted Yui to follow this man as he would get to spill so much more blood.

"This truly is the power of Jashin, the church texts were a complete lie as expected they also tried to kill us but we struck first the old fools. We became too strong of a symbol and they lost their power over the church to us. I would love to travel the world and let them know Jashin has returned to save the world, to send this fake shinobi world into chaos and create a new paradise after the complete and utter destruction of this false world."

The look in her eyes was clearly rather insane, was it her mind, or was the tailed beast slowly affecting her mind? Even her brother looked in shock in her direction, she ran her hands down her body, this power she wanted more power, to finally throw away the false veil of peace in this world, yes the world would be filled with blood and war once more.

Signature:
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: U/A
    Class: X
    Ryo: 2 million Ryo

Post by Bayushi Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Raijin could tell that the Twins were noticing his great show of power. The Jashin marks appearing all over his body. His skin turning just jet black. The magenta spectral armor akin to that of the Samurai covering his aura. They proceeded with caution and then adulation as they both touched his hands. The power seeped into their bodies. They could feel the power from the Dragon Sage mode pouring in and the power of Jashin as well. They had the code behind his power. It was nothing of course to the power of a bijuu. However it was something to revel in, and he shared it with the Twins.

"You both have been blessed by Jashin. Whenever you kill, it will always matter to Jashin." Raijin ended the technique, becoming normal again he would continue with on his message. "I am setting in motion a great disaster to befall this planet. Thrown into a world of chaos, where Jashins would thrive without judge. I have a group put together called the Death Eater's. I've invited many powerful people become part of this illusive circle. Our goal is to help each other, achieve whatever it is that they desire. An army will be raised. I have the trust and armors of the Underworld and the Dragons of Wastashi Island. But that is where you two come in. You both would be an great asset in this war I am about to wage on the world.

If you were to join me. There would be no stopping the us. The Jinchuriki are legendary. But I of course bring gifts. To show my own loyalty to you both. I have acquired a wealth of knowledge. Powerful exclusive techniques I've learned from many of the major villages. I'm willing to teach you the famous Rasengan and Chidori from the Leaf village. In return all I ask for is application of Black Lightning and Disturbance
    ."

Raijin was aware of Kumos techniques being from the village. He faired that it was an even trade with the powerful techniques of Konoha. "The other matter is I need to recruit foot soldiers for my Dragon Army. They will be the warriors we need to stifle the worlds kickback. We will we need them for the coming battles. While we achieve our true goal. Give me 10 squads of soldiers who I will condition to be Jashins as well. I am going from village to village recruiting powerful ninja and whoever wants to join us. I can't ask the Raikage to leave his post. But Yui if you would like to come let me know when you can and we shall leave for the Leaf. I have many plans for us. Gaining the necessary power now.

"So what do you say?
    " Raijin had certainly gave them a mouthful. He quickly showed them how to do Chidori including handsigns and the Rasengan which required none. Then he waited for the Twins answer.

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:10 am