Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Suzuya - Episode 3: Training (Part 2)

Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 3,075

Suzuya - Episode 3: Training (Part 2) Empty Suzuya - Episode 3: Training (Part 2)

Post by Suzuya Nara Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:51 am

After a few days of rest and recovery, Suzuya finally felt up to par and back to normal to start training once again. He took a short walk to the First Training Grounds, peeking inside to see if there were any others around. After seeing no one around, he decided to just continue on with his plans and train more raiton techniques. This included the one that drained most of his chakra while developing. He decided to call it Static Burst as it gave a burst of energy through the fast-moving lightning rubbing coming in contact with itself and causing friction. This notion of friction, which is commonly connected to static, just that idea spawned the name all on its own.

Following his own advice from his last training session, he worked on honing Static Burst before anything else. Producing the 6 hand seals as determined before, Suzuya activated the technique. This time, he wasn’t feeling pressure from being watched and that made things a lot easier. At the same time, he understood better what was happening. He took some time to think about it during rest and that let him put the pieces together more delicately.

He steadies his breath. Focuses on the feeling of the chakra flow, instead of thinking about making the chakra flow. This change in mindset reduced the chakra cost significantly. ”Nice. Good. Good. That already feels much better.” Still concentrating on the flow but not feeding into it, Suzuya begins to dart around the training area. With each step he takes, the lightning seems to reach out towards the ground, and pushing away as the foot is picked back up. A slight glow emanating from under his shirt and pants and the very faint sound of constant sparking as Suzuya upkeeps this technique. He soon locks his eyes onto a training dummy. Still darting around, he set up a line pathway to run past the dummy and strike it on the way. As his fist connects with the dummy, a loud crack rings out.

Similar to the way the lightning reaches out from his feet to the ground, that same happened with his fist and the dummy. When his fist got close to the dummy, the lightning started to reach out towards it, and almost pulls his fist to it. Immediately after contact, the lightning rebounds and almost pushes his fist away. With that crack being unexpected, Suzuya stops holding his new technique. He runs up to the dummy to check it out. He immediately finds a blackened mark right where he hit, but as he studies more, he notices that there is a tiny bit of lightning still jumping around that area as well. "Well then, that's very unexpected and very interesting. I may have done more than expected. Well, that's that, let's move on to a new one. Lightning strike."

Suzuya takes a deep breath, to help shake off the slight tiredness from the previous technique, then begins to channel chakra towards his hands. He forms the seals Tiger, Snake, Dog in that order and grabs his right arm as he points out towards the dummies in the area. A current that resembles a small bolt of lightning shoots out of his hand and connects with the dummy. He does this a few more times before changing up the style. This time he splits the charge into 2 currents, one is sent towards the first dummy and the second towards a new one about 40ft away and off to the left. After this one connects, he drops the jutsu and shakes his hands. "That was a bit difficult to aim. If I were to use that on multiple enemies, it wouldn't be too practical at the moment.

It wasn't until a few more attempts towards a singular target that he realized that he was getting the hang of this technique fairly quickly. In the fact of the matter, he didn't even have a hard time one the first try. "Am I having such an easy time because of me creating that technique? Static Burst? That would be the only explanation to me. Or maybe it's because of how that affected my body after I performed it. That could also be the reason as I do remember seeing my lightning chakra still active at the striking point after that punch. Nevertheless, I just don't feel as much stress on my body, when producing these lightning techniques and I will gladly accept that fact!" He smiles widely at this realization as he contemplates what he wants to do next.

"I guess I will start on the other main technique I found while I was studying. Shadow Clone." Remembering back to the Academy, he recalls what he learned about the clone technique. Compared to that, the Shadow Clone is much more useful combat wise and could help him perform many of his combat plans. From knowing that the clone would split his chakra in half, Suzuya started to picture how it exactly worked. He formed the Tiger hand seal, while preparing his chakra and imagining what happened to with the academy clone technique. A poof of smoke appears and leaves behind a clone. Amazed by the realness and accuracy of the clone itself, he almost lost his concentration to the intrigue of this clone. Upon realizing, he reinforced his concentration and meditated while holding concentration, to take a page out the book of his friend, Ren. After about an hour of concentration and meditation, he felt comfortable running around and performing a couple techniques through the clone. It wasn’t soon after that, that the clone disbursed due to lack of chakra.

After that short while of concentration, Suzuya falls back, exhausted from another day of training but definitely feeling satisfied with his results. He rests on the ground for a short while before standing back up and heading home to collect his thoughts on his new techniques. He uses all of this for an introspective analysis on how his body felt and reacted to all the techniques and mentally familiarizing himself with those techniques.

Jutsu Trained/Learned
    Static Burst: B-Rank Custom - 250
    Shadow Clone Technique: B-Rank - 200
    Lightning Release: Lightning Strike: C-Rank - 150
    Total Word Count: 1043

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:38 am