Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Suzuya's Training Episode 1

Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 3,075

Suzuya's Training Episode 1 Empty Suzuya's Training Episode 1

Post by Suzuya Nara Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:43 pm

At first, Suzuya hadn't shown any interest to actually learn the Body Flicker Technique. It wasn't until recently while he was searching for new jutsu to learn and possible alter, he remembered it. "I never really thought about it, but it only makes sense for me to learn a something that helps me move fast above ground instead of shadow stuff. Diversifying my arsenal will always benefit me in the end. So why not start here. Body Flicker." He closes his eyes and remembers the sensation of channeling his chakra towards the ground to exit through his feet and into his shadow. This time, he doesn't infuse his shadow with it. He focuses on keeping the chakra nature as basic as possible and only keeping it in his feet. In a split second he shifts his weight onto his right foot and push off but soon after loses concentration for holding the chakra in his feet. The chakra immediately disperses, only allowing him to move a short distance. "Arghh, so close. Normally when I'm focusing chakra down there, I'm not moving. So I need to get comfortable moving while channeling chakra into my feet."

After a few more attempts, due to his high aptitude for ninjutsu, he easily started to understand the fundamentals. "It's not really about holding chakra in my feet while I move. It's about building chakra at my feet, then releasing it in a burst all together to get that explosive movement. I finally understand it." It wasn't too long after this realization that he started to think of new ideas for him to try and test out. All of this leaves a large smirk on Suzuya's face as he begins to lose himself into his own imagination.

(Body Flicker Technique: D-Rank | 100 words)

Last edited by Suzuya Nara on Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Suzuya's Training Episode 1 Empty Re: Suzuya's Training Episode 1

Post by Ren Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:40 am

There were very few things in this world that Ren cared for, however on the top of that extremely short list, was training. He would spend any free time he had training, whether it was trying to improve his physical abilities, mostly due to the small rivalry he had with an annoying Senju, or it was improving his ability to manipulate Katon for his Ninjutsu. Today was no different, with no missions currently assigned to him, and his Sensei off on some stupid Anbu mission that was apparently to high priority for the Genin to be allowed to know when he would return, Ren decided to take his training upon himself, arriving at the Grand Training Facility shortly after breakfast to begin.

Wearing his normal training attire, which many have said it was odd, but he didn't care. Dressed in a black skintight long sleeve shirt, underneath a midnight-blue kisode which bears a small symbol of the Uchiha clan on the back of its collar and held around him with his black obi. His all black hakama are tied down tight to his ankles, helping to keep them out of the way of getting burned during his training. Normally he would also be wearing his all black Haori, which bears a larger symbol of the Uchiha Clan on the middle of the back of it, however he left that at home today. He was never one to wear his Hitai-ate, like he was suppose to, choosing instead to have it tied to his obi and simply dangle. His short hair a mess, as per usual because he never take the time to brush it, and a pair of cross earrings that hung from his ears that he was never seen without.

As he approached the training area he would see someone else already training, he wouldn't approach the other male, at least not yet. There were several Katon techniques that he had been putting off learning until he was sure he could control it, the last thing he wanted was to accidentally burn the other guy. So finding a large open area far enough away from the other male that he was sure he wouldn't get burned by a stray ember, Ren would set the bag full of water he was carrying down and began slowing his breathing. Forming a string of eight handseals, Ren began producing a large amount of small fireballs around him. He had used a technique similar before, a weaker version, but this was taking it a step further producing thirty balls of fire which he would send flying towards a practice dummy that would erupt in flames. He wouldn't stop there as soon as he launched the thirty small fireballs, he would be quickly forming another string of eight handseals before creating a larger fireball that would fly towards the dummy in the shape of a Dragon's head.

A smirk forming on his lips as he watched the flames burning for a few seconds, before turning around to grab a bottle of water. Looking over to see if the other male was still there as he did, if he was Ren would simply wave at the other male before taking a drink of water. He wouldn't say anything just yet his throat slightly sore from the recent fire passing through it, he knew it wouldn't last and soon he would be able to do the techniques without the pain to his throat.

Training:
    Fire Release: Demon Lantern (200/200)
    Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique (200/200)
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File

Post by Suzuya Nara Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:31 am

As Suzuya is practicing the Body Flicker Technique, he notices another individual enter the training grounds. Acknowledging his presence, he continued his training. Albeit, it is a lower level technique, it doesn’t take too long for him to get a full grasp on it. But he continues for a few more reps, perfecting its capabilities. This specifically doesn't take too long as all it requires is very solid chakra control. Once he feels comfortable, Suzuya takes a break for a little bit and watches the newer arrival spitting out fire balls in rapid succession. He almost becomes entranced by it all, as he slowly approaches. He is careful not to step into the line of fire as he draws closer.

Suzuya stands towards the stranger's back, standing about 20ft back. He watches this individual waiting for the right opportunity to speak up and introduce himself. Once this guy stops the fire and turns towards his items on the ground, Suzuya chirps up. "That was a lot of fire there, friend. I assume it is pretty hot too." He chuckles a bit before approaching closer. "My name is Suzuya. Suzuya Nara. I just recently became an official Genin so I want to meet as many shinobi as possible. What's your name?" He stretches out his right arm gesturing for a handshake. With his left hand, he raises it up to about shoulder height before gathering a little bit of Raiton chakra in between his left index finger and thumb. This causes visible static to in between the fingers. "I do well with raiton, haven't even considered attempting katon."

After the greeting and handshake, Suzuya attempts the Body Flicker technique fully for the first time, though not to its fullest extent. Only to return to his original waiting position near the other individual. "I have been thinking about what would exactly happen if I took this technique and apply raiton chakra to it instead of basic chakra." Suzuya performs the half tiger hand sign for Body Flicker followed by the snake hand sign commonly used for a lot of raiton jutsu. He visualizes Lightning jumping and zapping between all of his chakra points throughout his body and imagines the possible feeling of it all happening. A few seconds float by as he just stands there before his eyes start to glow a very feint white coloration along with any of his visible skin. Just as soon as he begins to embrace the chakra flowing inside of him, lightning jumps out from both of his hands and feet. This sudden expulsion of chakra lifts him into the air by 3ft causing him to crash down onto his butt, panting and numb. He immediately stops channeling his chakra to catch his bearings. "Phew, that was a tiny bit unexpected hehe. I can feel it now, that will take a tiny bit to shake off." He looks towards the guy to see if he is looking in his direction.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:24 am

Ren would continue to drink from the bottle of water as the other male introduced himself, as well as showed off a little static between his fingers. Finishing of the water, he would return the empty bottle to the bag. Ren would stare at the other males hand for a moment to ensure he wasn't going to get shocked by it, before holding out his own hand and shaking Suzuya's hand. "Ren Uchiha, nice to meet you. I hope I didn't disturb your training, it's just been a few days for me, needed to get everything working again." Ren would say with a smile before releasing the handshake. He had heard of the Nara Clan, it was hard to find anyone within Konoha that hadn't, but he never actually spoke to any of them or seen them in a fight. Still giving the rumors about the clans secret techniques, Ren was expecting more shadow than lightning.

When Suzuya body flicker back to where he was when Ren turned around, the Uchiha would watch out of curiosity as the male spoke of mixing Raiton into the body flicker. If such a thing was possible, then it might prove useful to learn how to manipulate Raiton chakra in the future. However, what he witnessed wasn't exactly what he expected either. Watching the other male light up like a light bulb, before light shot out of him launching him a few feet off the ground, Ren would have to stifle a laugh as the male crashed back down to the ground. Regaining his composure as the other male looked towards him, Ren would try to give him an encouraging smile, but it was probably more awkward than even he realized. Being nice to someone was a new concept for him, but he was trying. "That's not bad," Ren would start before pausing briefly as he tried to think of the right words to say. "Perhaps before you try a new technique like that, you should practice just allowing it to flow freely through you without restrictions. I do similar for my Katon chakra, I have recently found meditation to be helpful in that regard. Perhaps you could try that, or something similar, and see if that might help you get a handle on it." Ren's tone would be calm, and respectful. He wasn't trying to talk down to Suzuya or anything, simply help him like others had done for him. Of course, he didn't know the first thing about Raiton, or if it was a good idea to allow it to flow freely or not. He was speaking merely from his own experience with his fire element.

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File

Post by Suzuya Nara Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:12 pm

Suzuya stands up and dusts himself off. "Well that was a bit unexpected." He looks towards Ren, replying to the last thing he said. "Well, I have thought about meditation before but that's no fun. I enjoy a good experimentation session. Never really know what's gonna happen next."

He then repeats the hand seals he used before; Tiger, then Snake. While thinking back to all of the other techniques he practiced, Suzuya recalls some of the hand seals that he felt helped him control the flow of the chakra better. Tiger, Snake, Ox, Monkey, Horse, Rat. Gathering raiton chakra in his core. After the last hand seal, lightning once again connects all of the chakra points like a circuit board. This time, he visualized the chakra flowing to his fingertips then circling around and running back up his arms. Same visualization for his legs and feet. Inside his visualization, he witnesses his chakra continuing this cycle. Steadily reverberating faster and faster, to the point that he himself starts buzzing with raiton chakra internally.

Suzuya looks at his hands and arms attempting to slowly shake them to relieve some of this weird almost numb feeling that his body has taken on. Although he himself thought he was shaking his arms slowly, to Ren this arm shake was very unnatural and unexpectedly swift.

"Now this is definitely not a normal feeling. I'm not sure if this is what I was expecting, but I can definitely try it out. Ren, watch me for a sec and let me know what you think." Suzuya then begins to run in a zig zag pattern towards his new friend. In rapid succession, Suzuya darts back and forth, though not too fast to the point where he isn't seen by Ren.

(Custom Technique Creation: Static Burst Rank B Ninjutsu)

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:17 pm

Ren would shrug at the other males word of meditation not being fun, everyone had their own preference and he wasn't one to force his ideals on another. While he would agree that experimentation sessions were fun, they were also dangerous. Doing things without having a handle on it first could put you in the hospital, but if the other male felt comfortable doing it as he was then who was Ren to stop him. Bending down to grab another bottle of water, Ren would continue to watch Suzuya as he readied himself for whatever he was doing. His Three Tomoe Sharingan activating as he saw the male's hand moving faster than his normal eyes could keep up with.

The other males body seemed to vibrate at an alarming rate, to the point that Ren thought he my have electrocuted himself. Though when the other male spoke that thought quickly left his mind, with his Sharingan, Ren could see the build up of chakra seemingly surrounding Suzuya as he began darting back and forth in a zig zag pattern. Taking in the slightest of the other males muscle movements as he shifted his weight to change directions, all of it. He was beginning to consider something similar to it through the use of fire, or maybe even learning the Raiton element himself, but as the other male drew closer his fight or flight response would kick in and he would instinctually form hand seals on one hand. If Suzuya got too close a ring of fire would quickly surround Ren, which would cause Suzuya to stop before he reached Ren or run the risk of getting burned.

He wasn't trying to hurt the other male, but he wasn't a fan of people running towards him while sparks were etching off of them either. If Suzuya stopped before getting within the three meter range of his technique then he would be fine, though if not Ren would probably have to apologize if he got burned.

{Custom Tech Flame Shroud possible activation}

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File

Post by Suzuya Nara Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:59 pm

Eyes locked on Ren's location; Suzuya's Vision begins to narrow. He focuses on Ren's body visually, and he maintains his chakra control to the best of his ability. As he closes the distance, he notices movement around Ren's hands but can't make out exactly what was happening. Directly after noticing this, Suzuya's vision grows dim. He shakes his head, relieving his focus on both Ren and his chakra. He immediately wonders about what is happening to him. This loss of focus in the middle of such action only spells one thing for him, and it's not fun.

Due to the lack of focus, the cultivation of raiton chakra ceases. The jutsu dissipates leaving his normal and not so fast body to deal with the boosted momentum. His right foot drags across the ground causing the momentum to become top heavy and sends him into the ground. In a series of tumbling and sliding, Suzuya finally comes to a stop about 5 feet away from Ren. Breathing heavy, eyes closed, arms and legs outstretched. After a few seconds of panting, he opens his eyes and looks over to Ren.

"Maybe I should've started training with this one first." He laughs at himself as he lay there, exhausted. "I should've expected such a thing to burn through chakra unlike anything I have ever experienced. But nevertheless, that was absolutely amazing! I never thought I would be able to move that fast without the physical training needed for it. Although, I know for sure that I will be feeling all of this later on and probably for the next few days. I will iron out all the wrinkles after a bit of rest and recovery." Even when he is out of breath and panting between his words, his ability to speak a lot never faulters.

Suzuya rolls over and pushes himself up onto his feet. He brushes his clothes off and shakes his arms and legs hoping to relieve the slight numbing sensation that was left over from the jutsu. "I was gonna ask if you wanted to spar a little bit, but now, I won't be able be much of a workout for you. What do you think about being friends and practicing from time to time together. Maybe help each other out, although there might not be much help coming from me as I just became a genin, hehe. What do you say?" He says this and puts out his fist for a fist bump. Covered in scrapes and bruises, he may look like he got a good sparring session in, but it was only Suzuya who gave himself these light injuries.

"I'm gonna go sit against the wall over there so you can get back to your training. Just come on over if you wanna talk or anything." He smiles widely, still brimming with the excitement of possible creating a new technique. Once he sits down, he begins thinking about what he could do to prevent that from happening in the future. His face softens from the excited expression he had when speaking with Ren and transitions into a softer and thoughtful expression as he brainstorms possible barriers that could pop up while using this technique.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:53 pm

Ren would stop molding chakra the second he saw what was about to happen to the other male, his foot hit the ground wrong and went tumbling. Coming to a skidding stop in front of him, this time however Ren would not laugh at the other males misfortune as he had done before when he fell a few feet. "Are you ok?" He would ask with sincerity in his voice, "that looked like it hurt." His Sharingan deactivated he would take a few steps closer as Suzuya opens his eyes and speaks, letting out a sigh of relief that he wasn't seriously injured he would finally let out a small chuckle at the males words. "That was a remarkable attempt, and I would say dangerous. Do be careful not to lose your focus when attempting it in the future."

When Suzuya stands and speaks of being friends, Ren would consider his words, for a moment as the other male held out his fist. Suzuya being just a genin didn't matter to him in the least, though he never really considered himself as having a friend before. Most of his interactions with others resulted in one of two out comes either them hating him or him hating them. For Suzuya to want to be his friend would be a new experience, but Ren would eventually shrug before fist bumping Suzuya with his own fist. "Sure we can spar together, once you get some rest of course." He would say with a chuckle, "and I would like to be your friend so that we can help each other. I am sure we can learn a lot from each other."

After Suzuya said he was going to move over towards the wall Ren would simply reply to him while holding out a bottle of water, "oh yeah, here have a bottle of water while you wait, there are just a few more techniques I wanna test out. And then maybe we could go grab some ramen or something?" After receiving a reply from Suzuya, Ren would go and start training his jutsu, if Suzuya happened to watch he would see Ren putting on a display of different fire technique almost as if it was an art form. Suzuya's excitement seemingly rubbing off on Ren as he grew happier both with his fire as well as the thought of him sparring with his friend in the future.

Ren would begin with a small string of hand seals before releasing a large amount of flames that would form a tornado of fire that he would hurtle towards one of the training dummies. Causing it to catch on fire as well as go flying into the air. While in the air it would be hit with another technique, having formed another string of hand seals Ren would spit a small fire ball that erupted into a large cloud of fire as it hit the dummy that was flying in the air. An explosion almost like a firework display, except with much more heat. Even from where he was, Ren would begin to sweat from the heat of the last blast. While the flames were still exploding however another quick string of handseals would see the flames change shape into that of a pheasant flying through the air. Directing it towards Suzuya, Ren would have the pheasant fly over the other males head before sending it diving into another dummy in a fiery explosion. Having always had an affinity for fire, these techniques even while learning them came almost second nature to him. Ren would dust off his gloved hands, before picking up the last bottle of water and retrieving the other empty bottles. Opening it and downing it as he approached Suzuya, at which point Ren would smile at his new friend. "What did you think?"

Learning
    ~Intelligent Hard Work B-Rank (200/200)
    ~Fired Pottery Technique B-Rank (200/200)
    ~Pheasant Hunter B-Rank (200/200)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File

Post by Suzuya Nara Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:01 pm

Suzuya accepts the water, immediately opening it and taking big gulps of it. Almost finishing it in one go, he pulls the bottle away from his lips and wipes the water that was left behind away. "I seriously should've brought water with me. And I can definitely go for some ramen after you're done. Count me in for sure."

Watching Ren intently as he practiced, Suzuya kind of realized that he never really studied anyone else while they performed techniques. Granted he obviously had to watch some of his sensei perform some in the academy, but he never paid enough attention to really retain all the little things. Well. Almost never. He thinks back to some of the older clan members. While he was young, he definitely watched a lot of them while they showcased their abilities letting the younger members bear witness to what was possible all while letting them know that even more was possible as long as you had the drive to reach for it. He took that to heart. Every jutsu he saw he thought about how he could change it or make it better. But very few times has he placed his intricate thinking habits to the side and just enjoyed watching someone practice. The only thought that accompanied this observation was that Ren would be his first friend since becoming a genin. This gave him the strive to not get left behind in practice and learning all while giving him the urge to make more friends and more people to just enjoy time with.

After Ren finished his training and began walking towards him, Suzuya stands up and meets him halfway. He replies, "I think all of that was very inspiring. Makes me want to learn more lightning jutsu, hehe. It was all very interesting to watch for sure. Made me think about the past and also made me think of a new technique to alter." He finishes off the last of the water that was gifted to him earlier. "You ready for that ramen after a great workout?"

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:22 pm

Ren would let out a small laugh at Suzuya's mention of watching him made the other male think of another technique, it would seem his friend had a very fast mind and was always thinking. Ren liked that about him, and he couldn't help but feel as though the other male's excitement seemed to push away his normal dismal outlook on the things around him. Usually, Ren would simply stay at home after training, he rarely talked to anyone and when he did it was usually about jutsu or training, or a mission. He didn't really have much to talk about in the way of everyday conversation, but he did learn a thing or two from Peragus during their outing in the past maybe he could use that experience in order to connect with Suzuya. "I would love to see you preform your new techniques in our future spars, it would be a great challenge to face something that I have never seen before." Ren stated with a smile, before motioning towards the exit of the training facility. "I know of this great Ramen shop, that is actually open all day and night, they never close. To top it off, they have the best ramen in the village, at least in my opinion." Ren had eaten at nearly every Ramen shop and restaurant that the village had to offer, but things like that happened when you don't like to cook for yourself. Still, he rated all the food from everywhere he ate, and this one shop had the best ramen. He would have no idea whether or not his new friend had eaten there before or not, and so he would take the lead to the shop. As he began walking, assuming Suzuya was walking with him, Ren would look over to him. "So Suzuya, tell me about yourself. What do you like to do for fun, when you are not training? Also, if you don't mind me asking, I am extremely curious. Is it true your clan can attack with nothing more than shadows?"

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File

Post by Suzuya Nara Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:00 pm

"You can definitely see my future techniques in future spars, I am totally fine with that. Though I don't fair too well with hand-to-hand combat, I prefer to stay at range. At least until I build myself physically, hehe." Suzuya walks with him towards the exit of the facility. He shrugs his shoulders before replying to Ren's mention of the ramen shops. "I haven't every really been out of my house to eat dinner, I was never really interested in such things. So I will have to take your word for it."

Walking with Ren, Suzuya was thinking about the training his new Friend was doing along with his many ideas for new techniques and alterations when he chirped up asking about him. "Well, aside from actually training, I think about a lot of things. New techniques, what I can do to alter old techniques. Research techniques and strategizing with my skill set to see which would be most beneficial to me. I also tend to play chess and shogi with myself away from my family to train my mind to think about situations in two different, opposing mindsets. I do a lot of thinking. Some of this thinking as of recently has revolved about my physicality; my speed, my strength, my constitution. Mainly my speed and constitution, as I don't plan to punch or kick anything. But yeah. I try to study everything I have access to within the village. My first time out buying supplies, was my first interaction with another shinobi. Outside of my clan that is, and that made me think of some things as well. Which I may go searching for that item at some point in the future. As for my clan, it is pretty true. We do a lot with shadows. So, I have a tendency to practice a lot of shadow-based techniques alongside my raiton techniques. Though it is one of the few combinations I've yet to figure out a way to combine the two. Although, I haven't been able to practice those techniques as they are a bit harder to master and control, but I will get there soon. I know it."

As Suzuya speaks more and more about his plans and ideas, a small smirk grows across his face. With time, this smirk continues to grow into wide smile vividly coated with excitement. An almost unnatural excitement that normally isn't present in individuals who not but moments ago injured themselves due to their own mishaps and inexperience. It is apparent to anyone who spends enough time with him, that he cares not about little injuries and misfortunes that he may cause himself. As long as his endeavors are reaching out toward advancement and new things, not much can be done to stop his mind and intuition.

Just as he was about to slip into his usual habits of thinking and shutting out everything around him, he remembered Ren next to him. " Hey, I can show you the main thing my clan does with shadows right now if you want. It doesn't hurt at all, though it might feel a bit weird. what do you say." Suzuya says this right before they exit the facility. Just as the last bit of 'training' so to speak. He stands awaiting a reply nonchalantly.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:37 am

Ren would listen with intensity as he watched his new friend go from excited to overdrive as he seemed to talk about creating and using his new techniques. To Ren it would seem as though his new friend not only liked to talk, but his mind seemed to always be thinking about stuff. "Well to be honest I am not a close fighter either, I prefer to attack at range with my fire. Though the more you talk about your Raiton techniques the more I want to learn how to manipulate it myself." He would reply with a chuckle whenever Suzuya would finally stop to take a breath, a flicker of interest crossing his eyes as the other male offered to show him one of the shadow techniques though he was curious as to why he would add that it wouldn't hurt. He would consider the offer for a few minutes in silence before looking to Suzuya and smiling. "Sure, why not." He would say with a shrug, he was interested in seeing the technique and if it helped his friend train a technique then he was more than happy to help. Taking up a position a few meters away from Suzuya, Ren would wait for Suzuya to show him whatever it was that he had planned.

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File

Post by Suzuya Nara Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:17 am

Suzuya smiles brightly at the notion that he was inspiring Ren to want to attempt raiton jutsu. This smile grows even more when his friend accepted his proposal. ”Alright! It’ll be just a second.” He takes a few deep breaths as he assesses his remaining chakra as he used a lot of it making possibly a new technique. Luckily, shadow bind doesn’t use too much chakra. Suzuya would close his eyes for a second before rapidly removing the smile and replacing it with a serious demeanor. From Ren’s perspective, he would see Suzuya make one hand seal, bringing both hands together. Soon after, his shadow would extend out towards his own shadow. If Ren stays where he is, Susuya’s shadow would connect to his own.

”Alright, try to move. It’ll be a bit hard considering I have been training this since I was a young kid. Feels weird right?” The smirk returns to his face after the comment. Ren would not be able to move a single muscle, unless he happened to be extremely strong physically. However, speaking and moving his eyes would be just about all he could do while binded, nothing more. After a short time, he would release the bind, as to not restrain Ren for too long. ”And that is the very basic rendition of what we do. Maybe next time I will have more to show off to you. Now I’m ready for my first bowl of ramen!” He begins walking towards the exit once again.

(Shadow Bind Technique: Suzuya B-Rank COO vs Ren STR)

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:34 am

Ren would wait patiently for his friend to ready himself, the ramen shop wasn't going to close and he was in no big rush to begin with. As he watched the other male ready himself, a look of minor amazement would cross Ren's face, as Suzuya's shadow began to stretch out towards him, extending from it's natural position all the way over to him until it connected with his own shadow. Ren had been so caught up in the fascination of seeing the other males shadow stretch in such a way that he had not even considered the repercussions of such an action, until he heard the other male's words. As he tried to move and found himself locked in position unable to move even his finger, it was then that he realized that this might have been a mistake. He felt vulnerable, unable to defend himself, a feeling he did not like. "It's definitely strange not being able to move, can't say I am a fan." After Suzuya drops the hold he has over Ren's movements, Ren would move his arms around as well as his fingers before rejoining Suzuya. "Yes Ramen, sounds great." Ren said as they headed for the exit.

Once outside Ren would lead the way to the Ramen shop, though he would remain relatively quiet unless Suzuya asked him a question. His mind would be thinking back to that feeling of not being in control of himself, a feeling he never hoped to feel again. He was glad Suzuya was at least on his side, as he would hate to go against something like that in a real fight. If left in silence, Ren would simply continue to think of possible ways that he could defend against something like that in the future.

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File

Post by Suzuya Nara Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:19 am

Following Ren once they leave the facility, Suzuya would ask him a similar question as was asked before. "What about you? Aside from training and such, what do you do? And I've never witnessed the eyes of an Uchiha. I've only heard of it. Are they really as powerful as the stories say?" Suzuya would ask these questions with a straight face all while looking forward and taking in the village as he is normally thinking nonstop while traveling. Being with Ren has already slightly changed him a little bit as his mindset was to make interesting friends with the shinobi of the village. These friendships are not the same as those from within the academy. While he was in the academy, he felt as though he was forced to be there as his clan was telling him it would be unfortunate for his aptitude for ninjutsu to be wasted and stunted by not having access to jutsu outside of the clan. They also knew the benefits of becoming a shinobi that he would enjoy, studying and creating.

At the time, Suzuya did not know that to be the reason. Afterwards they did tell him about it which made him more excited for his new title. This is where his freedom and mind blossomed. He became even more happy and excited at learning. Along with learning, he became excited to meet more people and make for friends with his new and free mindset. This is most likely where the change started but Ren helped solidify that change.

"Before being forced to complete the academy by my clan, I would have never gone to that training facility, nor would I have been alright with spending time with someone and eating outside of the comfort of my room, when I could be studying and altering the small amount of jutsu I had access to. Now I have a lot more access and it seems like I have to make choices between experiencing new things or continuing to just study. But I want to try new things all the time which leaves me with almost less time to study. I have also realized that I can use the experiences I'm gaining to also be a stand in for learning as well. This realization only makes me more excited and glad that I was able to make friends with you." Suzuya says this with a light smile, and not his usual smirk or wide smile. This smile is very soft and reflective as he is thinking a lot about his past self and what he used to do and what he would be missing if he continued that lifestyle.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:51 am

As Suzuya asked his questions to Ren, the male would let out a small chuckle. "Well, honestly. Training is what I do in my free time, in one way or another. If I am not on a mission or asleep, you can usually find me in the training facility. I don't really socialize to much outside of that, though there have been a few people that I have met that I have spent some time away from the facility with. I just prefer solidarity usually, I find most people to be intolerable." Ren would pause looking over to Suzuya, "not all people of course." He would add with a smile, the fact that he actually enjoyed Suzuya's company was an unexpected but welcome experience for Ren. "As far as the eyes, I don't think they are that special really, I mean it helps us with visual cues and some of my clan are really good with illusions because of it but really it's not that powerful." At those words Ren would then activate his three tomoe Sharingan, allowing Suzuya to look at it if he wanted to.

"Experience from enjoying the small moments can play a powerful role in the future, as well as open opportunities to meet new people and learn from them. Not to mention the potential to inspire others and others inspiring you to train harder and study more." Ren would reply with a smile to Suzuya when he had finished speaking about studying and trying new things. In a lot of ways the two of them seemed similar, even though in some of those ways they were also different. One thing Ren knew for certain was that he was glad he had the time to go to the facility today, or else he wouldn't have met Suzuya and made a friend.

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File

Post by Suzuya Nara Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:39 pm

”Well, maybe the eyes get better over time? Or else I feel they wouldn’t be so legendary.” He looks at the eyes being shown to him. Looking at them he becomes amazing at the fact that they aren’t always there, and have to be activated. It’s unlike anything he has ever seen with his own normal eyes.

”Well, so far I absolutely agree with that statement. And I am absolutely sure this ramen will be one of those ‘little things’ moment to gain experience from. I can’t wait, how far is it from the facility?” Suzuya looks around at everything they walk passed and actually take in the sights. The people walking around, the different smells and sounds, all the interesting items that aren’t shinobi related. He takes note of all the things that seem the most interesting to him so he can check them all out later.

Suzuya doesn’t say much after getting a response from Ren about how far it is. He is thinking about all the other possible shinobi he could meet and learn from. He thinks for a bit before chiming up once more. ”How many other shinobi would you say are your friends? And are they worth meeting as well? I only kinda know the ones from my classes in the academy but I was considerably older and didn’t really pay much attention to them. So I felt it would be best for me to actually start making friends.

Last edited by Suzuya Nara on Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:33 am

"It's not much further," Ren would reply as they turned a corner to head down another street. When Suzuya asked his questions about the other Shinobi, Ren would have to think for a minute before answering. In truth, he had not met many of the villages Shinobi, but he considered the ones that he had met. Between his Sensei, the weird one that insists on wearing a blindfold, the annoying tree, the mutt, he even partial met the hokage that one time, and then there was the cute one, Airi. Finally, after a few moments of thought, Ren would answer. "Well, I don't know if I would say we were actually friends, but I have met a couple of the other Shinobi. Most of them either, do not like me, or I do not like them. It is very hard to say in all reality, I blame myself really. I have a tendance to be abrasive and that causes tension with a lot of the others. Peragus, is a pretty cool guy, if not slightly weird, always wearing a blindfold. I wouldn't say we are friends but if you ever meet my sensei Satomi, he could tell you all kinds of stories, not to mention the fact that he helped in my training he might be able to help in yours as well."

Ren would stop for a minute as he considered some of the others he had met, "There is this one guy, he is a Senju. I find him extremely annoying, but he is a great fighter even if he doesn't think that much. I wouldn't really consider any of them my friends though, we don't have that much in common." He wouldn't tell Suzuya about the mutt, or the time he met the Hokage, however he seemed to brighten slightly as he began speaking of the last individual. "Then there is Airi, she really is something else. She uses Raiton like you do, and she could probably teach you a thing or two. She has a great personality, and she's super nice." He would then lean in a little closer to Suzuya, "Not to mention the fact that she is really hot." Ren would stand back up and clear his throat as they neared the Ramen shop. "Ah, here we are." He would say as he motioned into the small ramen shop. It was a small little building with only enough space for six small stools that sat in front of the counter, the rest of the building was behind the counter and made up the kitchen. Due to its small size, it cannot handle many guests, which is why most people do not come here, of course that is one of the reasons Ren likes the place so much. Less Noise. "Go ahead and order anything you want, my treat." Ren said pointing to the menu as he took his seat before looking to the man behind the counter, "I will take a bowl of the Tonkotsu Ramen, and then whatever my friend is having. Please." Ren would state with a smile as he waited for Suzuya to order.

After Suzuya order, Ren would return to the conversation they were having on the way. "So out of all of them, I would say Airi and Peragus are worth meeting, as they have been the nicest of the ones that I have met. Satomi, you would probably only meet once or twice as he is always busy on some top-secret mission. As far as the Senju, Taco is annoying above anything else to me, but he has a good heart, he might be worth you getting to know."

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File

Post by Suzuya Nara Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:03 am

"I'll have the same then. Tonkotsu Ramen." Suzuya has never been one to turn down a reasonable offer, but he has been one to repay those who have done so for him at some point or other. So he was fine with the situation at hand.

Listening to Ren talk about all the different people got him excited to meet some of them, even if Ren himself didn't like the interactions he had with some of them. Suzuya just wanted to meet all the different shinobi and possibly learn as much as possible from all of them. That being said, the ones he did say were his first recommendations to meet will hopefully of course be the first in line as a choice in the matter. He hopes that at least one of them comes soon as just thinking about meeting new people is already making him excited. Especially that Airi, as he stated that she was also a raiton user as well. That meant that it could be easy to learn new tips and tricks and possibly learn new techniques as well. Suzuya knows already that lots of new things will stem from meeting all these new people, even if Ren himself didn't care too much for some of them.

"Well considering you saying that both Airi and Satomi could possibly help in training and techniques, those two are definitely my first choices if I had to choose, hehe. But, considering that Satomi as you said is not always available, I guess Airi would be the one I would want to meet the most at the moment. That's only if I had to choose though. It is definitely possible that I might run into any one of those people you just mentioned while going about my new daily life."

Just talking about all the shinobi that Ren has met, has gotten Suzuya even more excited about meeting others. And this thought process got him thinking about another thing. How to become a part of a squad and doing missions and stuff. "So, how would I become a member of a squad to do missions and stuff with? I know I have see a couple of groups walking around every once in a while, but I have never actually known or done anything similar. Is there something I have to do?" Suzuya asks this right as the ramen was placed before them. The smell grabbing command of his attention for a short while before he regains control and returns to the topic he just brought up. "頂きます (Itadakimasu). Are you a part of a squad?" He, would ask this right before he would take his first bite of the aromatic ramen in front of him, almost melting from sheer amazement of how flavorful it is. This spot may become one of his favorite places to come and eat. He would begin to dig into the ramen along side Ren as Ren responded to his question, whether it was him saying that he was a part of a squad or if it was him saying he wasn't. Even if it was him not answering at all, Suzuya wouldn't ask again or pry into any situation that wasn't desired to be spoken of. With all of that in his mind, Suzuya would continue eating.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:43 pm

"Well, considering the fact that Satomi is usually always busy with mission and the like. It's likely that you will meet almost everyone in the village before him," Ren stated with a small laugh. When the question came up about squads however, Ren would be stumped for a few moments as he thought about it. "Well, I am not sure I am the best person to ask considering I am not on a squad myself. I was handpicked by Satomi for training as a specialist, be dropped into any squad at a moment's notice type thing and have something to offer, usually destruction. As far as mission's you don't really even need a squad for them, a lot of time I get assigned missions with people that are on squads, just to see how they operate outside of their comfort zone with the squad. I have done mission's with Airi and Taco on separate occasions and they are both part of the Hokage's Squad with another that I do not work with, and I have done missions on my own, as well as a few with another shinobi. I can always request that you be assigned with me, if you would like me to." Ren would finally say before turning his attention to the ramen in front of him, picking up the bowl and holding it in one hand as he grabbed the chopsticks with the other, mimicking the way Peragus had showed him as a way to control his chakra.

As he ate his mind would be thinking of all the others he had met since becoming a shinobi and how they had changed his outlook, at least some of them did, of the world. Periodically stopping as he ate to talked, once he was done swallowing. "So, other than Satomi, as far as the others. They are all pretty easy to identify, Peragus has white hair and always wears a blindfold over his eyes. Taco has black hair and looks like the typical Senju, but once he starts talking, you will know its him, he seems to have some kind of Hero Complex." He would stop talking as he ate some more, before he would continue. "Now Airi, is easy to identify. She's got that fiery red long hair, beautiful eyes, a fierce attitude, and is about a foot shorter than me." he would then shrug, "but you know what they say about small packages." Ren would let out a small chuckle as he went back to eating his ramen. After they were both done eating, Ren would pay the shop owner, before exiting the shop.

"It has been a pleasure getting to know you, Suzuya. However, I am afraid I have to run. I will be around though, so I am sure we will see either other again soon." With a wave, Ren would take off heading home to the Uchiha clan district.

(Exit Thread)

10 posts in 2 person thread + KGTF= 15exp per post for total of 150exp

Learned Following Techniques above:
    ~Demon Lantern B-Rank Katon
    ~Great Dragon Fire Technique B-Rank Katon
    ~Intelligent Hard Work B-Rank Katon
    ~Fired Pottery Technique B-Rank Katon
    ~Pheasant Hunter B-Rank Katon

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File

Post by Suzuya Nara Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:52 am

"I could always request that you be assigned with me, if you would like me to."

Suzuya would think for a little bit before responding. "I definitely wouldn't mind being in a squad with you, but you already have a system going. Now, if you see it to not be a problem, then I would totally be down to do so. Really." He would think about what he would specialize in other than to help capture and restrain individuals with his specific clan techniques. Aside from those, he also has senbon and wire which could also work towards capturing and restraining individuals. He takes another bite before speaking again. "Maybe I should be advertised as a stealth and capture shinobi as my skillset works best for that, and I plan on learning more jutsu that actually work with that as well. But that's not to say that I can't do damage either. As I have trained some raiton techniques before, so I have many possibilities."

Suzuya started thinking about possibly learning that transparency technique that caught his attention last time he was searching for stuff to learn. And continuing to think things to enhance his level of usefulness, he started thinking of ways he could be up close if needed while still keeping as much distance as possible. His mind started racing thinking of all of this at once. Thinking of all the raiton based things he could and probably would experiment with, subconsciously his raiton chakra would start to arouse slightly, making the immediate area around him feel prickly on exposed skin of the others who were withing a foot of him. As he reached for his chopsticks to take another bite, he would notice a charge of static jump from his finger to the chopsticks and immediately return his mental attention back to the ramen shop.

He would see Ren handing off the money to the shop owner and heading out with a few words. "It was really fun meeting you as well, thanks for the meal. I will see you around." After saying this, his mind would return back to his thoughts from before for a short moment. He would finish the ramen, drinking all of the broth in one big gulping motion before thanking the shop owner and heading out himself. Almost reverting to his old self, as he walked home he would think about techniques once again but this time, not for his own entertainment. This time it was for his usefulness in combat and around other people. This time, it was something more important than his own wants and cravings.

(End of Thread)

Jutsu Learned:
    • Body Flicker Technique (100/100 words)

Jutsu Created:
    • Static Burst

11 posts = 165exp
    • Two Person Thread - +5exp per post
    • Grand Konoha Training Facility - +5 per post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:27 pm